ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

浆果手账:每周技巧-2-周计划 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

浆果手账:每周技巧-2-周计划

Mini-Tip Monday: The Weekly Spread

小贴士:周记[前奏]
*intro music*
大家好 我是《浆果手帐》的Kara 今天我讲带来另一个周一小贴士
Hi everyone. It’s Kara here from Boho Berry, and I’m here with another Mini-Tip Monday.
今天我想和你们说的是周记
And what I want to talk to you about today is the weekly spread.
周记并不是我很喜欢的东西
And a weekly spread is something that I have never really been into.
我认为它比较多余 因为你们都知道 我十分喜爱日记
I found it redundant at times, ’cause you know how I love my daily pages.
我一直在讲关于日记的部分并且强调它们怎样成为我的子弹日记的核心与灵魂
I talk about them all the time and how they’re the heart and soul of my bullet journal.
好吧 我最近发现每周自己都有许多的预约、事情和任务
Well, I found myself recently with so many appointments, events and tasks for each week
我想用一个地方来记录它们并且(在需要的时候)能够让我马上看一眼我整周的安排
that I wanted to have a place to keep them and have a glance at my whole week at once.
所以我做了这个周记 并且有许多人也在
So I created this weekly spread, and there’s so many people out there
使用周记 同时有许多种不同形式的周记
using weekly spreads, there’s so many different variations.
你真的可以把它做得精致 同时让它起到作用 让它符合你的需求
You really can craft it and make it work for you and for what you need it to do.
我把周记晒在Instagram上 并遇到了许多提问
But I’ve been getting a lot of questions on this on Instagram,
所以我将介绍我怎样使用的我的周记
so I thought I would walk through what I have done with my weekly spread,
这是我使用周记的第二周
and this is the second week that I’m using it.
第一周周记在这里 你可以看到它记满了东西
My first week is right here, and you can see it’s all filled out,
我把没有完成的任务转移到了这里
and I’ve migrated over the tasks that I did not complete.
我把上周未完成的任务移到了这周之后我又增加了一些需要做的小事
Last week I migrated those over to this week, and then I added on different little things that needed to get done.
我的方法是每周有两列专栏 每周从周一开始
But the way I’ve set this up is I have 2 columns for my week. I start my weeks on Monday,
我知道这对一些人比较怪
which I know is weird to some,
但我每周都有两列专栏
but I have 2 columns for my week.
第一栏是我预订的事件和预约
The first column is for my scheduled events and appointments,
所以有关时间的东西都在左边这栏
so anything that has a time attached to it goes here on the left hand side.
之后 右边是我的安排你可以叫它我的截止日期
And then on the right are my scheduled, I guess my deadlines you could call it,
但是这些是每周某天要做的事
but these are things that happen on certain days of the week,
或者是需要在某天需要完成的事情
or that need to get done on certain days of the week –
不必要在某个特定时间
not necessarily at a certain time.
所以我知道这使人感到困惑
So I know that was causing some confusion for people:
你怎样决定在每一栏安排什么事情?
how do you decide what goes in which column?
但那只是那半边的基本要点 这边是计划好时间的事务
But that is the basic gist of that side, so I have scheduled events that have a time frame attached to them
这些事情就是需要在某天做完或者有截止日期的可能需要我及时完成的事情
and then these are events that just happen on any certain day or deadlines that I may have coming up.
右手边我把它分为几个不同的类别
On the right hand side I split this into a few different categories.
就我的计划清单来说 我将其分为基本的三类
As far as my To Do list, I split it into 3 basic categories.
所以我有一个日常待办事项清单 它实质上包含了所有不适合另外两个分类的事项
So I’ve got my regular To Do list, which essentially is anything that does not fit into my other two categories.
除此之外我还有一类是家庭计划 这种计划需要在家里完成
But I have a category for home, which is stuff that needs to get done around the house,
还有一类就是我的博客和商务计划
and then I have a category for blog and business,
我需要在这周完成这些
which are tasks that I need to get done related to my blog and business for the week.
其他的事情基本会记在日常待办事项清单中
Everything else just kind of goes in the regular To Do column.
另外 每周我都有计划自己的伙食
And then I have my meals planned out for the week.
并不必要写出我们周一晚上是要吃鲑鱼还是芦笋
This doesn’t necessarily mean that we will have salmon and asparagus on Monday night,
这个计划意味着我将要买什么
all it means is that this is what I’m shopping for.
我喜欢以周为单位进行购物我认为这样能让我少浪费一些食物
And I like to shop on a weekly basis. I feel like I waste less food that way.
所以我计划好自己的伙食 一周计划七餐然后去购买所需
So I plan out my meals, I plan out seven meals for the week, I go shop for it,
之后我明白我有充足的准备来做好这周的每一餐
and then I know that I have everything on hand to make any one of these meals for the week.
这就是我怎样计划我的伙食
So, that’s how I do my meal planning.
我并不给特定的某天安排晚餐计划
I don’t assign dinners to any specific day of the week.
我只是确保我做好了所有准备
I simply make sure that I have everything on hand,
当我准备做饭时 我可以从清单上选取任何想要的
and when I’m ready to cook I can pick from the list whatever I feel like making.
这就是我的日记 这就是我第一周的周记我称这为任务
And then these are my dailies, and this is something on my first weekly spread, I called it tasks
但是我有了些疑惑 任务和必做清单通常在我的计划中是相似的
but I was getting that a little confused. Tasks and To Dos are normally kind of the same thing in my book.
所以我决定称这为日记这些就是一些我想要记录下来的事情
So I decided to call it Daily instead, and these are just things that I want to keep track of,
我会在计划好的某天做这些事情有回答一些博客评论
that I did on any certain day. So I’ve got replying to blog comments,
YouTube的评论 清理邮箱的收件箱 同时我每周做三次瑜伽
YouTube comments, clearing out my email inbox. And then I do yoga three times a week,
以及每周我会跑三次步
and I run three times a week.
这些圆圈是我想要做那些事情的时间
So the circles are for when I want to get those things done
另外这些破折号代表我并没有做那些事
and the dashes are days that I do not do those things.
我在周日决定完全远离我的电子邮件
Sundays are a day that I have to decided to completely take the day off from email.
我的电子邮件超级多每周我都会收到很多邮件
Email is crazy for me. I get a lot of email throughout the week
因此我决定选择一天完全远离邮件
and I just decided that I needed to have one full day where I did not look at email.
这就是为什么这里有个破折号
So that’s why there’s a dash there.
其实 我觉得这是十分显而易见的
But otherwise, I think that’s kind of self-explanatory.
做规划的时候我就标一下
I’ll just mark it off as I go.
在上周的迭代中
And you can see in last week’s iteration;
我并不必要每天都把这些事情做了
and I don’t necessarily have to get these done each day,
这就是为什么你会看到一些空白的圆圈
that’s why you see some blank ones.
然而 我喜欢在这里记录下我是否回复完了所有评论
However, I like having the option there to log if I’ve responded to all my comments that day,
我是否当天清理好了邮件 亦或者是否做了瑜伽 跑了步
if I’ve cleared out my email that day and then yoga and running:
这些是计划之中嗯我喜欢确保自己在六天里完成好这些
these are scheduled. I like to make sure that I get all 6 of those days in.
之后 周日就是我可以做任何我想做的事情的日子只要保证不打乱计划
And then Sunday is kind of a do whatever I want as far as working out goes.
所以 我周日有时会做瑜伽
So, on Sunday, sometimes I’ll do yoga,
有时我会多跑一跑
sometimes I’ll go for an extra run,
有时我会做很多事情有事我又会什么都不做
sometimes I’ll just stretch, and sometimes I won’t do anything at all.
这些都行
And that’s okay.
[笑]
*laughs*
所以 是的 这就是我的周记
So yeah, so this is my weekly.
我每周做的事情就是设定任务
And then what I do throughout the week is I just pull tasks,
并且把它们记入我每天的手帐中
from this list and add them into my daily pages.
之后我会把它们一直移到下一个清单上直到完成它们
And then I’ll keep migrating them forward until they get done,
或者把它们移到下一周的任务中
or they fully get migrated on to the next week.
因此 你可以看到我没有完成的任务
So, you can see here the tasks that I did not get done.
它们都会被我移动到这里假如你很好奇
All those got migrated over. And in case you’re curious,
左手边这个小”M” 这是被委托的任务
this little M on the left hand side, that was a delegated task,
所以我我完成了它 清理了楼下这个M是指Mark 我的丈夫
so it did get done, the downstairs got vacuumed. The M is for Mark, my husband,
事实上是他清理了楼下他真是太贴心了
he actually vacuumed the downstairs, so that was very sweet of him.
除此之外 希望能给你的周记带来一些好点子
But yeah, I hope that gives you a good idea of how I am using the weekly spread.
一如既往地 我认为亲身实践是很重要的
As always, I think it is important to experiment on your own.
根据你自己的需要 你可以有许多种方法进行周记
There’s different ways that you could lay this out based on your needs.
我的方法就是将计划清单分类
And the way I have my To Dos broken up into categories
你甚至可以将这些想成你这周将完成的不同项目
you could even think of that as different projects that you have going on this week.
你可以将你不同的项目和任务一一列出来
You could list out your different projects and the tasks for each one,
我的意思就是你有许多方法来安排它并且按需分配
I mean there’s so many ways that you could lay this out and separate it based on what you need,
希望这能跟给你一些做周记的启示
but I hope this gives you kind of an idea of how my weekly spread works.
我这周要做的 就是将这些任务
So, what I will do throughout the week, is,
记在我想要处理它们的那天的日程安排里
I will write down these tasks in my dailies on whatever day I want to tackle them,
一旦它们被完成 我将把它们划掉
and then once they get finished, I will cross them off.
我不会对它们做任何事情直到它们被完成或者这周结束后:
I don’t do anything to them unless they are finished, or once the week is over:
一旦这周结束了 任何没有被完成的任务
once the week is over, any open bullets that have not gotten done
都会被标注上到一个箭头这样它们将被移动到下一周的任务中
will get an arrow, and they’ll get migrated to the next week.
这就是我怎样使用它
So, that’s how I plan on using that,
但是总的来说 我认为真正重要的是
but, I think overall it’s really important just to think about
想一想怎样对你来说特别有效
what will work for you particularly.
许多人根本不用周记
A lot of people do not use a weekly spread at all,
而且在子弹手帐系统中也不包含周记
it’s not included in the original Bullet Journal system,
我就是其中之一 我认为你会说
and I was one of those purists, I guess you would say,
我只使用日记 但是
where I only used dailies, but,
我的生活因此变得更繁忙和精彩同时使我感觉需要
my life got a little hectic and overwhelming and I felt the need
在每周的基础上有更好的组织编排这就是我在这里做的
to kind of organize more on a weekly basis, so that’s what I’m doing here.
我可能会一直坚持下去 亦或者我不会我将会看看未来几周 周记会给我带来的变化
And I may stick with it, I may not. I’m going to see how it goes for a few weeks,
但是不管怎样 这真的是做子弹手帐的一个重大实验
but, it’s all really just a big experiment in the Bullet Journal anyway.
你尝试不同的东西 你会知道什么对你有效 而什么又对你无效
You try different things, you see what works for you, what doesn’t work for you.
如果某些东西不怎么有用那也没关系
If something doesn’t work, it’s totally fine.
你只需要翻过这一页 再也不用它 或者尝试一些别的东西
You just turn the page, and don’t use it again, or try something different.
我只是想给你一个关于我这周的尝试的综述
So yeah, I just wanted to give you all an overview of what I am trying out this week,
事实上是关于余下的这个月
and actually for the rest of the month.
如果有任何问题 一如既往你们大可以将问题写在下面的评论中
And if you have any questions, as always, feel free to leave those in the comments below
我将会很乐意与你们交流
and I will be happy to join in the conversation.
周五见 拜拜
And I will see you all on Friday. Bye!
[结尾音乐]
*outro music*

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

浆果手帐:介绍周计划的做法。教你如何合理地使用手帐使自己一周事项井井有条,非常贴心的小贴士和技巧。Tara讲手帐。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

hui3228

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35msTpKzl2g

相关推荐