ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

迷你烤甜甜圈 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

迷你烤甜甜圈

MINI BAKED DOUGHNUTS | Marzia Makes

迷你甜甜圈
Mini Doughnuts
大家好 欢迎来到我的厨房
Hey!Welcome back to my kitchen.
在这一期的视频里呢 玛琪娅就来和大家
Today for this episode in Marzia Makes,
一起制作迷你甜甜圈
we are going to make some Mini doughnuts.
传统甜甜圈都是油炸制作的
So instead of frying them,
而我是采取烘烤的方法来制作甜甜圈的
we’re gonna baking them.
减少油的用量 对大家的健康好一些
So it’s slightly less bad for you.
烘烤的甜甜圈我只做过一次
I only made it once,
成品还不错
and its turned out great.
但愿这次也能完美成功
So hopefully I can redo them.
甚至更上一层楼
And they will be even better.
在我们开始动手前 有两点需要强调
Right before we begin,make sure of two things.
第一点 事先以175摄氏度预热烤箱
One that your oven is on at 175*C
第二点 你得有一个这样的工具
And second thing,is that you have one of this.
先取一些融化的黄油
And you take some melted butter.
然后像这样把黄油涂在模具里
And you just swirling in there.
当你待会儿把面糊倒入模具时
So when you put the paste later
如果你还想加一些曲奇的话
if you want attach one cookie.
这样一来就会比较方便
As soon as you’re done with this you can put that fine.
现在准备一只小碗
And instead you can take a little bowl.
我们需要三分之二杯的中筋白面粉
We’re gonna need 2/3 of cup of plain white flour.
我这儿已经准备好了面粉
And I have mine here.
现在我们来把它放进这个小碗里
So let’s put it in that tiny bowl.
一勺
One [kela…]
二勺
And two…
我们还需要在面粉里加一些泡打粉
In the same makes,we’re gonna add a little bit baking powder.
加入二分之一茶匙的泡打粉
And 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
加在这儿
which is add in there.
接下来…
Next…
加一小撮盐
just very little pinch of salt.
你也可以不加盐 但是我还要加一些肉桂粉
And you can skip these but I’m gonna add just a little bit of cinnamon.
因为我很喜欢肉桂粉
Because I love cinnamon.
不过你要是不喜欢肉桂的话 大可不必加
But you definitely don’t have to do this at all.
接下来就是均匀搅打混合
So now just wirst everything together.
充分混合后 就可以把它们放在一旁待用了
And then you can just put that aside for now.
现在 拿出另一个碗
We can now take another bowl,
倒入一些牛奶 加入适量香草
and in here we’re gonna put some milk.
均匀混合
and vanilla makes them together.
牛奶的量是四分之一杯
and now we need is 1/4 of a cup of milk
现在拿出香草香精
And now we take our vanilla flavory.
只需几滴就能香气四溢
And we put just a few drops in there to give it some extra flavor.
接下来拿一只大碗
Now on a bigger bowling step,
我们需要五大匙的软化黄油
we’re gonna take five tablespoons of softened butter.
我知道 五大勺可不少
It’s quite a lot,I know.
全部加入碗里
And we’re gonna all add in there.
再加入三分之一勺白砂糖
And to this we’re gonna add 1/3 of cup of white sugar
混合搅打均匀
[dingding…]Mix
不需要搅打太久
You don’t have to it for too long.
一旦黄油混合物变得蓬松了之后
because as soon as it kind of fluffy.
你就可以拿出一只鸡蛋
You can take an egg,
磕碎 放入碗里
and break it,and add in it.
搅打成均匀顺滑的糊状物
Make it blending all together just like mixing it with a regular through.
现在加入一些刚才混合好的面粉
Right now I’m gonna add a little bit of this one.
待蛋糊充分吸收面粉后 再加入备好的牛奶
and when this is all absorted.I’m gonna add in the milk.
重复以上步骤 直到用完所有材料
And then repeat until I’m done with everything.
当你的面糊已经变得均匀顺滑后
When you at the point where your paste kind of like smooth.
你就可以把它们舀出来
you can take it off.
放入裱花袋里
and put it in one of this bags.
慢慢地填满裱花袋
And then slowly you move all your paste in here.
噫…
owwwww…
接下来的步骤是…
So now what you want to do…
拿出模具盘
is to take the tray,
在裱花袋末端剪个小口
cut a little nick over here.
然后把面糊挤入模具里
And then you just put the piece inside each doughnut hole.
我不太确定这一批甜甜圈里有多少能成功
Not sure how many I can make in this.
让我们拭目以待吧
Let’s see.
难道我们办不到吗?
We’re not make it!
不…l
No…
面糊已经整装待发了 打开烤箱
Now this is ready we can open the oven.
将烤盘放入 烤制十分钟左右
put them in for about ten minutes,
我建议大家时不时去检查一下烤箱里的情况
I was suggest always checking on them every few minute,
以免烤焦了
just to make sure they don’t burn.
烤制完毕后 你可以拿一根牙签
Then you take a toothpick
捅一捅看看
You…you kind of poke it to see if it all dry.
确保它们已完全烤干
and that when they are done.
你觉得这就完事了吗?
But you thought I was done?
不 我们得考虑得远一点
No I’m not.because we need to think ahead.
我们要给它“上釉” 是这么说的吗?
we have to glaze them,is that the word?
上釉 也就是给它们加一点装饰
Put the topping on them.
你不一定非要这么做 但我想这样做
Meaning you don’t have to,but I want to.
我这儿有很多巧克力
I’ve got lots of chocolate.
这个是焦糖口味的
one this caramel,
这是草莓味的
one strawberry,
最后这个是白巧克力
and last one is white chocolate.
等待它们融化的过程犹如等死
So I’m gonna melt it while I wait for dead.
等待的过程真枯燥
This actually not that exciting,
因为融化巧克力要很长的时间
because it takes quite a lot of time
我只得等着
and I’m just waiting.
等啊等
But that’s waits.
差不多等十几分钟
It’s being a more ten minutes.
巧克力就都融化了
And melt all the chocolate,
接下来把融化的巧克力放在这儿
I’m gonna put it all in here.
真漂亮…
So pretty…
现在我们就可以取出…
Now we can take out…
甜甜圈啦!
the doughnuts!
(咚)把它们全放在这儿
[dong…]Gonna put all in here.
大家觉得烤好了吗?
You guys think they are ready.
哇…棒! 天呐! 真可爱!
Ho…yeeees!Oh my god!Cute!
萌萌哒!
Adorable!
把烤好的甜甜圈在巧克力里蘸一下
Deep it in here,
哇…很快就粘上了
Wow…that really wet quickly.
呃…快看
Emmmm…Look at it!
现在再放一些星星上去
Now I’m gonna put little stars on top.
我们的第一个甜甜圈就做好了!
There we have our first doughnut!
当你拿取甜甜圈时
While you take them out,
务必小心轻放
do it very gently.
我是用一把小刀把它们给挖出来的
I’m using a knife just kind to scoop them out.
下面来做粉色的甜甜圈
So now let’s do the pink one.
还有黑白双娇甜甜圈
Dark and white chocolate.
哇! 快看 我有好多甜甜圈
And wola!I have a bunch doughnuts.
可是我要把这一些留给弗斯特 他晚上才回家
But those I’m gonna keep for Forst,he’s gonna be home late tonight.
希望能给他一个惊喜
So hopefully I’m gonna get a shock.
情景是这样的
If I do,here.
我给你做了甜甜圈哟
I made you doughnuts.
噢! 哇 看起来很不错
Oh!wow…Looks like great.
何不试一个呢?
You should take some.
好呀 我来尝一个试试
Yeah?I’m gonna check one.
嗯…真软!
Emmm…Soft!
我真的有被你的手艺惊艳到!
You really impressed a lot!
谢谢! 你做得太棒了!
Thank you!You’re doing great.
十个甜甜圈? 我不确定…
Ten doughnuts,I don’t…yeah!
现在让我来尝一个看看
And now,it’s time for me to taste sense.
我给自己准备了三个
So I got three for myself.
先来吃白色的那个
Let’s go with the white one.
嗯嗯…
Emmmm…
你无法想象这有多松软可口
Can yo tell how soft it is.
太棒了! 我真希望你们也能亲口尝尝
So good!I wish you could taste them.
我觉得这味道太棒了
Because for once,I think this taste so good!
我感觉无比幸福
I’m seriously so pleased.
按照我教的方法 你可以做出成千上万个甜甜圈
And with this recipe,you get to make so many.
那么 如果你有小伙伴们来做客
So if you have friends over,
何不用自己手制的甜甜圈来款待他们呢?
You can offer this to them.
真的太好吃了
They are so delicious.
做起来也很简单
pretty easy to make.
你可以自己试试哟
So yo can try to make this.
无论做得如何 你都可以在Ins和推特上给我发图片
Send me your picture anyway like in twitter or instagram.
十分期待看到你们的作品
I always love to see what you make.
到了说再见的时候了 下周见 拜拜!
And now I’m get to go,I’ll see you next week,bye!
还有 感谢观看
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

【LR】Fanny

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbNY3imjO-Y

相关推荐