未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何通过正念减压法来调节自己的情绪

Mindfulness - How To Actually Practice Mindfulness & Conquer Your Emotions

hey, this is leo for Actualized.org.
嗨 我是《成为现实》的Leo
And in this video, we’re gonna talk about mindfulness.
这一期 我们将探讨跟正念相关的话题
Master your psychology.
掌控自我心理
Create an extraordinary life.
创造非凡人生
Alright, welcome back.
好的 欢迎回来
Let us crack into the topic of mindfulness.
让我们直接进入正念的话题
This is a really important topic.
这是个非常重要的话题
And I think that you should start to really
我认为你应该开始思考这个问题
think about this and develop mindfulness.
培养正念
Because it can have some powerful effects on your life.
因为它会对你的生活带来重要的影响
So let’s crack into what mindfulness is.
让我们先来了解一下正念是什么
And I’m gonna give you some practical ways to start developing mindfulness.
我将教你一些实用的方法来开发正念
Without just theorizing about
我会教你如何开发它
I’m gonna tell you actually how you can start developing it.
而不只是了解理论
So this is gonna be really cool, really fast, really practical.
这将会非常酷 非常高效 也非常实用
Before we get into that though,
不过 在我们正式学习前
let’s talk about why mindfulness is important.
让我们先来探讨下为什么正念很重要
Why you wanna care about mindfulness is basically
你之所以想要关注正念
because it’s gonna make you happy.
是因为正念会让你快乐
It’s gonna make you calm and peaceful.
让你变得安静平和
And it’s gonna get you high performance in your career
让你在职场中表现出色
or whatever else that you’re out there doing in your life.
使你生活更精彩
That is why I love mindfulness.
这就是我喜欢正念的原因
And it can lead to some really profound realizations down the road
并且一路都会给你带来深刻认识
if you keep really practicing it and doing it.
如果你能坚持练习的话
But really it’s about start stopping suffering.
它可以让你开始不再痛苦
It’s about how do you stop suffering.
教你如何免受痛苦
I think all of us have this question.
我想所有人都会有这个困惑
All of us are looking for something more in our lives,
所有人都在寻找 生命以外的东西
where we’re… you know, we’re doing this, we’re doing that.
我们在哪 我们忙这忙那
We’re doing relationships, we’re doing our work.
我们忙着处理人际关系 忙着工作
And then we’re wondering,
然后禁不住想
“Well, there’s like what… how can I…
“我如何才能摆脱……
how can I get rid of some of this pain that I’m having.”
摆脱现在的痛苦啊”
And really what you’re having there is you’re having suffering.
因为生活中总有痛苦
Your suffering in some way is different part of your life.
在某种程度上来说 痛苦是生活的一部分
You’re always looking forward ways to eliminate that suffering.
你总是在寻找解除痛苦的方法
And so mindfulness is very powerful for that.
正念对解除痛苦特别有用
Let’s talk about what mindfulness is now.
现在让我们来探讨正念是什么
Mindfulness quite simply is being in the moment,
简单来说 正念就是在一瞬间
and having an observation of yourself.
观察你自己
So in your mind it’s as though you step out of yourself.
仿佛你跳出了你脑海中的自己
It’s about your body. It’s about your mind.
正念与身体和大脑相关
You’re just observing yourself without any sort of judgement,
你只是在观察你自己 不做任何判断
without any sort of criticism, without any sort of additional thought.
不带任何批评和其他想法
All you’re doing is observing yourself.
你需要做的仅仅是观察自己
So it’s like an extra layer that you’re adding,
这就像在日常生活中
like an extra cognitive layer that you’re adding into your everyday activities,
你给自己额外添加了一个认知层
where you’re just observing yourself.
在这里你仅仅在观察自己
And you looking at yourself
你看着自己
as though you were observing a chimp in the zoo.
就像在动物园里观察黑猩猩一样
So you know how, like a social scientist from anthropologist,
你能想象到 像人类社会学家一样
or whoever studies chimps,
或是研究黑猩猩的人
will go into a zoo and sit there and just sit near the chimp cage
他们会去动物园 坐在黑猩猩笼子附近
and just kinda watch the chimps do their thing.
观察它的一举一动
And that scientist is trying to be objective.
科学家们尽量保持客观
The scientist is trying to just sit there
他们只坐在旁边
and not add any of his own ideas
不加任何自己的想法
to what the chimps are doing.
当他们看到猩猩的举动时
He’s just sitting there just like recording notes,
他就是坐在那儿 像做笔记一样
just on what are chimps are doing.
记录黑猩猩正在做什么
Oh okay, that chimp just run across,
噢 黑猩猩跑起来了
run across from one side of the cage to the next.
从笼子的一边跑到另一边
Okay, he just like writes that down.
好的 他把这些记录下来
Then he sees another chimp go
他又看到另外一只黑猩猩来了
and hit this chimp in the head with his fist.
用手打了这只黑猩猩的头
Okay, so he just like writes that down.
科学家又把这一幕记录下来
He doesn’t judge it. He just writes it down.
对此 他没做任何评价 只是记录下来
And he is just observing it.
他只是在观察而已
So it’s basically like he’s sitting there with a camera,
这就像他带着相机 坐在笼子旁
just like recording what the chimps are doing.
录下黑猩猩举动
That’s what mindfulness is.
这就是正念
And because we’re self-conscious human beings,
因为我们人类有自我意识
we have the ability to look at ourselves and to introspect.
有看清自己和内省的能力
That is how you can be more mindful is that
这就会导致你会更留意
you can start to observe yourself,
你可以观察你自己
notice what is happening throughout your day.
留意自己一天中发生的事情
And you might say, “Well, I already know what’s
你可能会说:“好吧 我早就知道会这样
what’s going on. I mean I’m conscious.
我想说的是 我有这个意识
Like I know what I did yesterday.
就像我知道我昨天做了什么一样
I know what I’m doing today.
所以知道我今天做什么
I know what I just did before I sat down.
我知道在我坐下前
To do this video, to watch this video.”
我看了这个视频 ”
So you might be saying, “Aren’t I doing that already?”
你可能会说:“我不是早就留意了嘛 ”
And the answer is no, you’re not doing it already.
但并非如此 你之前并没有开始
This is something when you actually start doing it,
当你真正开始留意时
you start to realize how much you’re missing out on.
你才会意识到你错过了多少东西
One thing that… it’s kind of a shocking revelation
有个真相会令你震惊
if you haven’t really studied this stuff.
如果你还没有真正学习过正念
You haven’t really done any consciousness work through meditation or contemplation.
如果你还没有通过冥想或沉思来开发意识
Then, you’re actually gonna be shocked
那你一定会感到震惊
by how little consciousness you exhibit throughout your day.
你在生活中建立的意识是多么微乎其微
You’re gonna be shocked at how…
你会同样感到震惊
how much of a stimulus response animal you are.
其实自己是一个彻头彻尾的应激反应动物
And all you’re doing is you’re behaving like a chimp.
你就像只黑猩猩一样做着所有的事情
You’re walking through life and you’re doing your chimp things.
像黑猩猩一样 你过着走马观花似的生活
And you’re behaving like a chimp,
你表现的就像一只黑猩猩
not even knowing that somebody is watching you.
甚至不知道别人正在观察你
You’re just doing it, right?
就是这样 不是吗
You’re just doing stuff.
你只是在做事而已
You are not aware of what you’re doing.
并没有意识到你正在做什么
You’re not really really conscious.
你并非真正的有意识
This is such a deep point.
关于意识的话题太深奥了
Probably I have to shoot a whole new video just on that one point.
可能我得录一段新的视频来单独讲解
Because Peter Ouspensky in his book towards a psychology of …
因为彼得·邬斯宾斯基 在他的书中告诉我们
Oh no, what is his book? The…
额 他的书叫什么来着
Oh, The Psychology of Man’s Possible Evolution.
噢 《人类进化心理学》
That’s right. So there he really talks about the fact that
对的 他在书中指出
we’re not conscious of what we do in our day.
我们对自己一天中做的事情并没有意识
Most of us are not.
大多数人都没有
And the way that you start to develop consciousness is by starting to be more mindful,
而开发意识的途径就是 你开始更加专注
starting to just notice what you’re doing.
你开始留意自己在做什么
Okay, what does this mean?
好的 这是什么意思呢?
Cause it’s kind of big and tall suff.
这个话题看起来有点高大上
What does it mean to be noticing what you’re doing?
意识到你正在做什么 这到底是什么意思
First of all,
首先
let’s start off by having you be aware of the mundane little tasks
让我们从留意生活中
you’re doing throughout your day.
贯穿你一整天的小细节开始
The next time you sit down to have some lunch or some dinner,
下次 当你坐下来 吃午餐或晚餐时
basically any kind of food,
或者任何食物时
I just want you to be aware
你要留意到
that you’re sitting down to have some food.
你正在坐着吃东西
Do it. Try it. Try that as a little test.
尝试一下 把吃东西当做一个小测验来看
Are you gonna be able to do it?
你能做到这些吗?
It’s gonna be harder than you think it is.
这做起来会比你想象的更难
Just sit down and remember,
坐下并记着 你正在吃东西
and try to be conscious of the fact that
并试图感知到这个事实
“okay, I’m sitting down to eat some food”.
“嗯 我正坐着吃东西呢 ”
Don’t think about it too much.
不要思考太多
It’s just kind of like an observation.
就像在观察一样
Also, the next time that you walk out of your front door,
同样 下次你从前门出来
of your house or your apartment, or you walk back in,
从你家或者公寓出门或返回时
I want you to be aware of the fact that you’re doing that.
你要意识到你正在出门或回家的这个事实
Just be aware. That’s it.
只是留意而已 就是这样
This is what it takes to start building mindfulness.
这就是建立正念所要做的事情
What you’re gonna notice if you start doing this is that it’s actually really difficult
你要意识到 开始建立正念时会很困难
and that you’re forgetting all the time.
其次 你也总会忘记
And that you’re actually not aware of what it is the hell that you’re doing.
并且 你不会留意到自己到底在做什么
Little exercise for you right now.
现在 这里有个小练习
You can pause the video and do this.
你可以暂停视频 开始练习
What I want you to do is to actually stop, pause the video,
我想让你做的是 暂停视频
and then think of yourself, think of your name, say your name.
然后想想自己 想想你的名字并说出来
So I’ll pretend like I’m doing it right now.
让我来示范一下
I would turn it off.
我会关掉视频
And I would get my stopwatch or some sort of clock.
找到秒表或计时工具
And I would try to look at that clock.
然后看着计时工具
And while I’m doing that, I’m thinking of myself.
当我在做以上动作时 我会想着我自己
Thinking of myself, Leo.
想着我自己叫里奥
I’m thinking of Leo. Leo, Leo, I’m Leo.
想着里奥 里奥 里奥 我是里奥
Try to just think about that. Don’t say anything.
试着只想这些 不要说话
Try to just think about that for 60 seconds.
试着这样坚持60秒
Just 60 seconds. And notice what happens.
仅仅60秒 留意发生了什么
What you’re gonna notice is that you can’t even do it for 60 seconds.
你会注意到 你根本无法坚持60秒
Some thought’s gonna come up, and it’s gonna distract you.
一些想法会冒出来 分散你的注意力
And your conscience is gonna wonder.
让你的意识开始游离
You’re also gonna notice that at that point when you’re actually thinking about yourself,
这时你也要留意到 当你真切地想着自己
you’re observing yourself, and you’re conscious.
观察着自己的时候 你是有意识的
You’re really self-conscious.
你真的有自我意识
And notice how different that is
从你开始做练习的那一刻
from the moment that you were before you did the exercise,
特别留意一下其中的差别
and the whole day that went on today
包括正在进行的这一整天
or the whole day that went on yesterday.
和昨天那一整天
Notice how you just kind of ran through your whole day
留意下你是如何过完这一天的
until up to this point where I actually forced you
直到这一刻 我开始迫使你
to focus your consciousness by doing this exercise.
集中意识来做这个练习为止
So, that would start to get you to realize
这样 你会意识到一些
that you are not as conscious as you think.
你并没有自己想的那样有意识
And that really you are asleep. You are not conscious at all.
像睡着了一样 你根本没有任何意识
So what you got to start to do is
所以 你要开始做的是
then start to bring awareness to things throughout your day.
用意识去感知每天在做的事情
The other thing that I want you to really start to bring awareness to is I want to start
我想让你们意识到的另一件事
to bring awareness to the most difficult thing to bring awareness to.
是我想让你们意识到最困难的事情
And you know what that is? Negative emotions.
你知道这指的是什么吗?负面情绪
The next time… This is the best way to build mindfulness.
这是建立正念最好的方法
The next time that you have an emotional episode
下次你有负面情绪时
where you get angry at someone, you get frustrated,
对某人生气 感到懊恼
you wanna yell at them, you get sad, you get depressed,
想对别人大吼 感到悲伤 沮丧
you start to worry, you get anxious,
你开始担心 焦虑
you start to get pessimistic or down on yourself,
感到悲观厌世 或看不起自己
you start to feel very lonely and sad,
感到孤单和悲伤
you start to feel overwhelmed, very stressed.
不知所措 非常有压力
Anything negative, anything emotional.
任何负面的 情绪化的东西
Especially where you tend to then do stupid things as a result.
尤其是你因为这些负面情绪想做一些蠢事时
That is where you’re the least conscious.
这就是你意识最薄弱的时候
What you gotta do as an exercise is next time
下次你有这些负面情绪时
that that’s happening to you, notice it!
你需要像刚才做的练习一样 留意它
Remember to notice it, and notice that and be aware.
记得留意它 留意并且意识到负面情绪
And here’s how it’s gonna look. Let’s say some guy just cut me off.
这样会变成以下情况 例如 我正在去工作的路上
I’m on my way to work. I’ve got an important project.
有一个非常重要的项目要完成 但一个人超了我的车
And this guy just cut me off and almost bumped into me on the road.
这个人不仅超车还差点撞上我
And now I’m furious. I’m irritated.
我感到非常生气和恼怒
I’m not yelling at him, but I’m just kind of like,
但我并没有吼他 但是我有点那啥
umm… Like it ruins my mood.
就像他破坏了我的好心情
And I’m thinking like,”God damn it! That fucking guy.”
我想着:“该死的 那个人真可恶 ”
Right? You’re just like, you’re thinking of that.
对吗?你想着刚才那个场景
Normally, you would think all that
正常来说 你会一直想着刚才的事
and then you would go into a tailspin of just thought,
然后 陷入刚才的思想怪圈中
like a cyclone of thought, this and that and…
思维像飓风一样 想这想那
It just goes all over the place.
席卷你身体的各个部位
Instead, what you do if you try to be mindful
相反 如果你试着刻意留意
is you say, okay…
就是说 好吧
You ran that additional layer of like mental processing.
运行另外一个认知层 像思维过程一样
And you say, okay, let this thought process run itself out.
你对自己说 就让这个思维过程自己运行
This anger, let it run itself out.
让愤怒自己耗尽
But you’re watching it.
这期间你会一直观察它
You’re an observer. You’re like a third party observer.
你就是那个观察者 第三视角观察者
You are that scientist, watching that chimp.
你就是观察大猩猩的科学家
So pretend that you’re the chimp and you’re just watching yourself.
假装你是一只黑猩猩 你正在观察自己
And just watch yourself be angry about that guy. Watch your thoughts.
正观察自己为那个人生气 观察你的想法
So I might have thoughts like, “God dame it! How could that guy do that?
你可能会有以下想法 “该死的 那个人怎么能那样做
I’m always so polite on the road.
我一直都很遵纪守法
I observe proper etiquette. I always turn my signals on.
保持良好的道路礼仪 适时打开信号灯
This guy just cut me off like that.
但他竟然就这样超车了
That was so dangerous of them.
这太危险了
You know what if I had my kids in the car,
如果车里有孩子怎么办
and we actually had a crash and the car flipped over.
万一撞上翻车了 后果不堪设想
Like it’s raining now, so it’s even double dangerous.
现在还下着雨 情形更加危险了
And I wouldn’t have been able to make this meeting.
我也赶不上去参加会议了 ”
So this whole thought process is going through.
像上面那样 让整个思维过程自己运行
Watch it. Don’t stop it.
观察它 不要停
Let it run through. Don’t judge it.
让它自然发生 不要评判
Don’t tell yourself this is bad.
不要告诉自己这很糟
Don’t tell yourself that it’s bad to be angry.
糟糕到惹人生气
Just let it run through, but watch it.
就让它自然发生 同时观察这一切
Wow, that is so powerful.
哇 这个过程太强大了
If you can do that, and you can start doing this consistently,
如果你能这样做 而且你能开始重复做
this is the key to developing emotional mastery.
这就是发展情绪控制法的关键
It is the key to developing real self-consciousness, self-awareness.
这是发展真正自我意识 自我知觉的关键
And control over your life.
从而你能掌控你的生活
The more you start to do this,
只要你练习得足够多
the more control you gonna develop,
你就能更好地控制自己的情绪
the more self-aware you’re gonna become.
就会变得更加有自我知觉
And the less things will start to bother you.
让你烦心的事情就会越少
Your suffering will diminish.
痛苦也会消失
What’s gonna happen is that when you take that third person perspective,
当你用第三视角观察时
and you’re mindful of everything that’s going on your life.
你会对生活中所有事情变得有意识
Then you no longer identify with the pain and suffering of everything.
你再也不会对任何事情感到痛苦
You’re no longer reacting.
不会再受到刺激
You’re not a stimulus response animal.
你不再是只会对刺激做出反应的动物
You can actually have something come into your life that’s “painfully bad”.
因为你能把自己从负面情绪中剥离出来
But because you can detach yourself from it,
所以 在生活中 你能真正接纳那些“负面情绪”
it’s not really gonna affect you.
那些负面情绪也不会再对你有影响
And then, just… I Hope… hope you can imagine
然而 希望你能想象一下
the level of performance that can get you in life.
如果你在生活中像刚才那样做 会怎么样
It takes a little bit of vision to see this.
这需要一些想象力
But imagine the performance you could have in your life,
想象一下 如果你在生活中能这样表现
if something bad happened to you,
如果你遇到了不好的事
and you did not have to react to it, or suffer from it.
你根本不必做出反应 也不用感到痛苦
Can you imagine what that can do for you?
你能想象这能为你带来什么吗?
And can you imagine if you’re running your business
想象一下 如果你开了家公司
and you lose your biggest clients,
并且丢了最大的客户
but instead of getting butt hurt about it,
你没有感到痛苦
and yelling at your employees, and causing this big ruckus,
没有朝着同事大喊 没有制造混乱
and maybe getting depressed about the whole outlook of your business,
没有对此感到沮丧
instead of that, you were completely calm,
相反 你非常平静
and you were just able to take the proper action to go on with your business.
你采取了合适的措施 带着公司发展
Can you imagine the level of difference that could have?
你能想象这“两个你”之间的差异吗
And then those things stack up, that’s one event.
糟糕的事情接踵而至 这只是其中一件
Because after that crazy business problem of what you do,
工作中出现如此严重的问题之后
you go home and then you’ve got a problem at home with your relationship.
回到家里 依然被家庭关系困扰
And then what do you do after that?
你会做什么呢
You might go, and you might go drinking to the bar,
你可能会离开家 去酒吧喝一杯
you got a problem there.
在那里你又遇到了问题
And on the weekend, you got some other problem.
在周末 你又遇到了其他问题
And so the stuff, it like stacks up.
这些问题堆积起来
You life is full of problems.
你的生活充满了各种问题
Think about what you could do if those problems were dissolved.
想象一下 如果那些问题都没有解决 你会做什么
And you can dissolve them with enough mindfulness.
你可以用正念减压法来解决
I want you to start to plan this stuff.
我希望你能开始正念
Start really applying yourself.
把它真正地用在你身上
This is so powerful.
因为这真的很有用
And it’s gonna be tricky at first,
一开始可能会有点棘手
because you’re gonna forget.
因为你总是会忘
You’re gonna forget to be mindful
会忘掉留意观察
of the fact that you’re eating a meal.
自己正在吃饭的状态
You’re gonna forget to be mindful of the fact that you’re walking out the door.
你会忘掉你要出门的事实
And you’re certainly gonna forget to be mindful of the fact that you’re pissed off at somebody,
肯定也会忘掉留意 自己冲某人发火
or that you’re sad, or that you’re depressed, or that you’re afraid.
或是感到难过 沮丧还有害怕时的状态
You’re gonna just forget these things.
你会忘记意识这些事情
And so you’re gonna identify with it.
向负面情绪妥协
And that’s when your life goes downhill,
这就是你的人生走向低谷的时候
because you suffer, and your actions then reflect your suffering.
因为你的行动会反映出了你的痛苦
And actions reflecting suffering lead to very very very poor results.
行动反映出痛苦 会导致非常不好的后果
Not to mention that you’re just not… You’re not calm,
更别提 你已经不冷静淡定了
you’re not happy, because you’re suffering all the time.
你不高兴 因为你一直都在承受着痛苦
Why do you want that?
你为什么会想要那样的结果呢?
Okay, so that is it.
好的 就是这样
The last point I’m gonna make is if you really
最后我想说 如果你真的想
want to develop more and more mindfulness,
开发越来越多的正念
the most practical thing you can do,
除了做我刚才教你的
besides the little exercise that I give you here, is to start meditation.
那个小练习以外 你可以开始冥想
Meditate for 20 minutes every day.
每天冥想20分钟
I recommend you commit for the rest of your life to doing that.
我建议你养成习惯 坚持每天都冥想20分钟
Find the time, fix your schedule so you can do that.
挤出时间 调整日程 这样你一定能做到
I’ve got other videos that talk about meditation,
我在其他视频中已经讲过了与冥想相关的内容
give you specific techniques and tips,
里面有关于冥想练习的
for how to get a meditation practice in place.
具体的技巧和步骤
Alright, so this is Leo, signing off on mindfulness.
好的 我是里奥 关于正念的话题就到这里
Go ahead and apply this stuff.
大家一定要用哦
Leave your comments please.
欢迎留言
Also like this and share this
为了让更多人看到视频
so that other people can notice it.
也别忘了点赞和分享哦
And really I want your comments because I do use them
真心希望您能留下评论
as feedback to polish up my videos,
因为我会根据评论来完善视频
polish up my delivery.
让内容越来越精彩
I also just love to hear some intelligent discussion,
非常希望看到大家的精彩讨论
so, that always excites me .
这也是我前进的动力
And it gives me ideas for new content to shoot.
能帮我找到更多的拍摄灵感
So if you’ve got some idea,
所以 如果你有任何想法
if there’s some concept you’re not understanding around mindfulness,
关于本期视频还有没有理解的内容
then go ahead and leave your comments.
那就赶紧留下评论吧
And maybe I’ll shoot a new video about it next week.
下周 我可能会根据你的评论制作新视频
Alright, I’m gonna be signing off.
好的 本期节目到此为止
Go ahead and subscribe to the Newsletter at Actualized.org.
记得去Actualized.org 订阅实时资讯
We have exclusive videos.
那里有独家视频哦
You can sign up right now and get exclusive bonus
现在注册还可以得到独家视频福利
with a 19-part-video series for busting your limiting beliefs,
内含19个视频 帮助你打破认知局限
and you can also win 2 hours of free coaching
更有可能获得两小时免费训练哦
that I give away every month to all my…
我会每月从订阅者中
to one of my subscribers.
随机抽取一名赠送
So check that out and sign up.
所以 记得注册并且查收以上消息哦

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频讲述了正念减压法的概念、重要性,以及学习正念的相关方法。

听录译者

七木生

翻译译者

lazzzy

审核员

审核员CR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Pfs3VuizM

相关推荐