ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

思维导图:探索你的职业道路 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

思维导图:探索你的职业道路

Mind Map: Exploring Your Career Path - IQmatrix.com

探索你的职业道路
欢迎观看IQ矩阵导图1-23的视频展示:探索你的职业道路
Welcome to this video presentation of IQ Matrix Map1-23: Exploring Your Career Path,
这是“职业管理系列导图”的一部分
part of the Managing Your Career Series Maps.
这个视频中 我会分解每个分支
In this video, I will break down each of the branches
并列出导图关键部分的概要
and outline some of the key areas of the map.
我们开始吧
Let us begin.
我们把这个主题分为3个主要部分
This topic is divided up into three major areas:
进行研究 回顾与计划 个人发展
conducting research, reviewing and planning, and personal development.
当提到你的职业前景
When it comes to your career prospects,
未来职业前景时
future career prospects,
你进行了必要的研究
it’s absolutely paramount
确保熟练掌握行业知识绝对是最重要的
that you conduct the necessary research to stay on top of your industry knowledge.
如果你准备充足 并能意识到这条路上可能发生的变化
If you are ready, prepared and aware of possible changes that it might come down the track,
这能帮你在职业路程中调整路线
and this will help you to adjust your course as you move along.
然而 如果你还没准备好
However, if you are not prepared and ready,
你就要接受一定的后果
then you’ll suffer the consequences.
首先
To begin with,
有些事要说清楚
let’s gain some clarity.
问问你自己以下的问题
Ask yourself the following questions:
我正在开拓一条新的职业道路吗?
Do I see myself carving out a new career path?
我有很棒的商业想法吗?
Do I have a great business idea?
我会想在不同行业中工作吗?
Would I like to work within a different industry?
我会想在一个不同规模的组织中工作吗?
Would I like to work for a different sized organization?
我想沿着管理层往上爬吗?
Do I want to move up the management ladder?
我会为了一份更能实现抱负的职业牺牲工资吗?
Would I, would I sacrifice my salary for a more fulfilling career?
这些问题会给你你需要的
These questions will provide you with a foundation you need
构建稳定结构的基础
to bulid a solid structure.
下一步
Next,
你需要决定你想在机关还是企业工作
you must decide whether you want to work in the public or private sector.
他们各有各的利弊
Each of them have their own advantages and disadvabtages.
你最适合什么?
What will suit you best?
现在就是进行彻底研究的时间了
Now comes a time to conduct thorough research.
你知道你想要什么
You know what you want.
你知道……
You know…
你大概清楚你要走的方向
You have clarity more or less what direction you’re going
开始进行研究:报纸
Start conducting researching: newspapers,
商业杂志
trade magazines
互联网
and the Internet.
开始寻找行业内的线索
Start searching for clues within the industry
看看会得到什么
to see what’s coming up,
存在什么机会
what opportunities exist.
但我们需要找的究竟是什么?
But what specifically should we be looking for?
研究未来职业的潜在雇主
Well, study potential companies for future employment.
我确定一定有某些你想为其工作的特定公司
I’m sure there are specific companies that you would love to work for.
研究他们 研究他们
Study them, study them.
全面研究 以了解这些公司的方方面面
Back to front so you know all about these companies,
他们做什么?
what they are about?
看看公司规模
Look at the size of the organization,
工作管理结构 环境 文化
the work management structuring, the environment, the culture.
看看为这些公司工作的所有利弊
Look at all the advantages and disadvantages of working for these companies.
会有些公司对你来说比其它更理想
Some companies would be more ideal for you than others.
然而 除非你事先研究过他们 否则你永远无法知道
However, unless you study them, you will never know.
也要研究市场 行业 参与者 行业内的主要参与者
Also study market, industry, players, the major players within industry,
这样你才能置身其中
so you can network with them.
趋势 职位有效性的预测
The trends, the forecasts of job availability.
谁知道呢?也许沿着这条路
Who knows? Maybe down the track,
你所擅长的领域还有机会
there’ll be opportunity within your specific area
或者沿着这条路
or maybe down the track.
你的职位会完全消失
Your job will disappear altogether.
你必须对这些事心里有数
You must be on top of these things.
这样你就可以随机应变 提前学习未来需要的
So you can adapt and learn the necessary skills
必要技能
that are required for your future.
最后这里
Finally here,
当你在另一家公司找岗位时
when you’re looking for a role within another company,
适合才是关键
suitability is the key.
因此 选择岗位
So look for, for roles
要基于适合度
that are based on your suitability,
基于你的个人技能 强项 经验和抱负
on your personal skills, strengths, experience and ambitions.
每个人适合的都是不一样的岗位
Everyone is suited to different roles.
找到最适合你的岗位
Find roles that are suited most to you.
在进行这些研究时 你可能无法靠自己找到所有的答案
While conducting these research, you might not be able to find all the answers yourself.
因此 要走出去 寻求帮助
So therefore go out there and ask for help.
去职业介绍所
Go to employment agencies.
和他们说话 交流
Speak to them. Talk to them.
使用他们的知识数据库
Access their datebase of knowledge.
让他们可以帮助你更进一步
Allow them to help you get ahead.
参加行业研讨会 展览和活动
Also attend industry seminars, exhibitions and events.
在参加这些活动时
Keep an open mind.
保持开明的态度
While attending these events
和专家 家人 朋友 同事
and also network with professionals, family, friends, colleagues.
和你遇到的每个人交流 问他们这些问题:
And everyone you meet, ask them these questions:
你知道我能向哪些人寻求帮助?
Who do you know that could potentially help me?
当然 你要先帮助他们
Of course, help them first.
之后 他们才会帮助你
And then, they’ll help you.
现在
Now,
也许为别人工作不是你想做的
working for someone else might not be what you want to do.
因此你可能想走特许经营模式或自己创业
Therefore you might want to try the franchising model or maybe the self-employment model.
因此
So therefore,
如果你的确进入了这个领域 你还是要进行研究
If you do jump into this area, you must still conduct research.
看看你可能想销售的产品和服务
So, look at potential products and services that you might like to sale,
市场需求
the demands of the market.
我的意思是是否有足够的需求支持你的生意
I mean is there enough demand there for you to launch your business?
竞争情况如何?
What about the competition?
有足够的竞争吗?
Is there enough competition?
竞争会太激烈吗?
Is there too much competition?
收入可能性如何?
What about the income possibilities?
客户基础如何? 有客户基础吗?
What about the client base? Is the client base there?
时间怎么安排?
And what about the time?
你需要投入的时间和精力
The time and effort you need to put in.
因为有时可能你需要投入太多
Because sometimes it might be too much.
这时为别人工作可能对你来说是更好的选择
And being employed by somebody else might be the better alternative for you right now.
看看所有利弊
Look at all the advantages and disadvantages.
一旦你已经开始进行彻底研究
Once you are in the process of conducting thorough research,
现在就该看看第2条分支了
now comes time to look at the second branch,
也该进行回顾和计划了
and time to review and plan.
当我们进行定期回顾时
When we conduct regular reviews,
我们开始从过去的成功和错误中学习
we start to learn from our past successes and mistakes.
我们开始在经历中成长
We start to grow from our experience.
我们开始为未来做更好的决定
And we start to make better decisions for the future.
因此 这本质上是在监控我们的进展 让我们能不偏离正轨
Therefore this is the process of essentially monitoring our progress, so we can stay on track.
因此 坚持对计划进行定期回顾
Therefore conducting and holding regular review on planning sessions
是绝对必须的
is an absolute must.
你可以每月定期回顾
You can do it on a monthly bases
或每次重要职业变动 或完成项目后进行回顾
or after every major job change or work project that you’ve completed.
在回顾时
During the review session,
问出正确的问题很重要
it’s important to ask the right questions.
这里是一些你可能想用到的问题范例:
Here are some examples that you might like to use:
上次回顾后我完成了什么?
What have I accomplished since my last review?
我没有实现什么目标?
What objectives did I fail to accomplish?
过程中我犯了什么错误?
What mistakes did I make along the way?
我遇到了什么困难?
What difficulties did I encounter?
从挫折中我学到了什么?
What did I learn from these setbacks?
我的工作哪方面不适合我?
What aspects of my work don’t suit me?
我希望在什么工作活动上花更多时间?
What work activities would I like to focus more time on?
我需要为未来的职业发展定什么新目标?
What new goals must I set for my career forward?
有哪些工作所需的新知识和新技能?
What new knowledge and skills could be required?
我如何实现这些目标?
How will I go about achieving these goals?
我可能会面对什么困难?
What difficulties could I potentially face?
这些问题都很关键
These questions are critical.
这会为你的每次回顾搭好坚实的基础
They’ll lay a solid foundation for you for each review session.
你全面地回答这些问题 就能得到深刻见解
You answer them thoroughly. You’ll gain great insights.
进行定期回顾之后就是制定行动计划了
Now that you’re conducting regular reviews comes time to lay down your plan of action.
你的行动计划应该要跨越5年
And your plan of action should essentially span 5 years.
为什么是5年?
Why 5 years?
5年让你有足够的时间设定长期和短期目标
Well, 5 years allows you enough time to set long-term goals and short-term objectives.
你应该思路清晰
You must be clear
并且关注正确的事项
and focus on the right things.
问问你自己:
Ask yourself:
下个5年我具体想实现什么?
What do I want to achieve within next 5 years specifically?
我之后12个月的计划是什么?
What are my plans over the next 12 months?
基于我目前的资源 这可行吗?
And is this realistic given my current resources?
一旦你完成回顾
Once you’ve conducted the reviews
并且制定出行动计划
and laid out a plan of action,
就到了关注你个人发展的时间了
now comes time to look at personal development.
你知道 关键是如果你没有成长
You see the key is if you’re not growing,
如果你没有学习
if you’re not learning,
如果你不能每天或每周提升自己
if you’re not developing yourself on a daily and weekly basis,
我只能遗憾地告诉你 你会被甩在后面
then I’m sorry to tell you but you are falling behind.
因为那些每天都在学习 成长 进步的人
Because the person that’s learning, growing and progressing every single day,
会比你更早晋升
they’re gonna be promoted before you,
比你更早加薪
they’re gonna get the pay rise before you.
因此 你要对你的自我提升
Therefore it’s up to you to take full responsibility for your self-improvement,
未来成长和发展负全责
for your future growth and development.
要做到这些
To do these,
就要学习新技能
learn new skills,
阅读励志图书 专业杂志
read self-help books, professional journals,
报名课程和研习班
and enroll in courses and workshops,
获取新知识 确保熟练掌握行业新闻和进展
gain new knowledge and stay on top of industry news and developments.
在你的职业道路上
All these things are absolutely critical for you
所有这些对你都绝对重要
as you move down your career path.
你想要晋升?
You want that promotion?
那你就要往这里看
You’re gonna have to be in this world.
最重要的是
Most importantly,
加入学习和策划小组
join learning and mastermind groups
帮助你筹划 管理和推进学习的进程
to help you plan, manage, facilitate the process of learning.
他们也会帮你获得需要的支持 观点和反馈
They’ll also, also help you gain the required support, perspective and feedback you need.
如果你周围没有像这样的小组
And if groups such as these do not exist within your area,
那就自己创造一个
then create one yourself,
确保有目标人选 问问朋友 家人 同事
and make sure to, to target, to ask friends, families, colleagues
有谁能加入这个小组让你们可以一起学习
who will be able to join the group and you can all learn together.
最后
Finally,
考虑一下放个假
consider taking a sabbatical.
休假是绝妙的
Sabbaticals are, are wonderful
因为这能让我们远离正常的生活
because they take us away from a normal life
理清自己的思路
and it clarifies our thinking.
我们会开始对生活 事业
We start to think differently
当前的情况有不同的想法
about our life, about our careers, about the circumstances.
然后 我们带着
And we come back
新的见解和理解回来
With new insights and understandings
因此就能做出更好的决定
and therefore can make better decisions.
职业调动 工作交接 工作经验
Also job swapping, work shadowing, work experience
也能帮你获得新经历
can help you gain new experiences.
找一个导师或教练
And having a mentor and coach
也是绝对关键的
is absolutely critical.
他们可以为你提供独到的见解和理解
They can provide you with unique insight and understandings
你自己可能无法找到这些
that you might not have been able to find by yourself.
这就是本次IQ矩阵的总结了
That concludes the overview of this IQ Matrix.
感谢观看这个视频
Thank you for watching this video.
我希望这个导图可以作为有效的参考工具
I hope this map can be used as an effective reference tool
帮助你实现你的目标
to help you reach your goals and objectives.
请访问IQ矩阵的博客
Please visit the IQ Matrix blog
阅读这张IQ矩阵导图每个分支的详细描述
to read a comprehensive description of each branch of this IQ Matrix map.
这张导图还支持高分辨率PDF下载
The map is also available as a high resolution PDF download
它也是IQ矩阵网站的限量版海报
and as a limited poster from the IQ Matrix website.
想了解更多 请访问IQmatrix.com
For more informations, please visit the IQmatrix.com
或者点击本视频下方的链接
or click on the link below this video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这份思维导图会告诉你如何选择职业自己如何在职业道路上顺利前行

听录译者

Scarlett

翻译译者

可可天使

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6cZHScH3U

相关推荐