未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

米莉茉莉| 佩吉爷爷的橡树|S1E13

Milly Molly | Grandpa's Oak Tree | S1E13

米莉和茉莉喜欢拜访佩吉爷爷奶奶
Milly and Molly always love visiting grandpa and granny Peg.
即使他们不是她们的亲爷爷奶奶
Even though the old couples weren’t Milly or Molly’s actual grandparents,
但他们就像是的一样
it was like they were.
爷爷的爸爸妈妈在爷爷出生之前
This old tree was planted by grandpa’s parents
就种下了这棵老橡树
just before he was born.
它太漂亮了!
It’s so beautiful!
它种下差不多一百年了
That’s nearly a hundred years ago.
哇 它比我爸爸妈妈的年龄还大
Wow! That’s even older than my mom and dad!
爷爷你出生的时候是住在山洞里吗
When you were born, did you live in a cave?
哈哈哈 并不是
Huh huh huh…not quite.
但我们那时候还没有汽车
But we didn’t have cars to drive.
我们骑马出行
We used horses
而且那时候也没有电
and there was no electricity either.
哦 应该是草莓果酱好了
Oh, that’ll be the Strawberry jam.
-我把这些-木柴拿去林平先生那儿
-I’ll get this.-Fire wood to Mr. Linpine.

我到他那里后
When I’m over his place.
看看他是否需要其他的东西
See if he needs anything else.
我有很多草莓酱
I’ll have plenty of strawberry jam.
你们两个在笑什么呢
What are you two giggling about?
我们喜欢你们的对话方式
We like the way you finish each other’s sentences.
-那是因为我们在一起生活了-很长时间
It’s because we’ve been together for such a long time.
噢 我又这么做了
Oh, I just did it again.
而且我知道你接下来要说什么
And I know what you are going to say next.
噢 是吗
Oh, really?
你会说:
You’re going to say:
别弄太多了 把木柴带过去
Don’t overdo it. Carry in the firewood!
嗯 我想他确实知道我想要说什么
Oh, I guess he does know what I’m going to say.
尽管他没有按我说的做
Even if he’s not gonna take any notice.
哈哈哈
hahahahaha…
米莉和茉莉陪爷爷一起去送木柴
Milly and Molly help grandpa to deliver the firewood.
这些木材足够让林平先生用一段时间
There are lots to keep Mr.Linpine going for a bit.

爷爷 来猜个谜语吧
Grandpa, Molly’s got a riddle.
好啊,什么谜语
Oh, yes?
猫的哪一边
What side of the cat
有更多的毛发
has more hair?
嗯……茉莉 我不知道
Hmmmm…I don’t know, Molly.
猫的哪边有更多的毛
What side of the cat does have more hair?
当然是外边啊!
The outside!
茉莉 哈哈哈
Oh, Molly… huhuhuh…
他们即将一起度过一个有趣的下午
They are all going to spend a fun afternoon together.
茉莉 是时候叫爷爷起床了
Molly, it’s time grandpa was up from his nap.
你可以让他猜另一个谜语
You can tell him aother riddle, too.
爷爷 爷爷
Grandpa! Grandpa!
来猜谜语啊
I’ve got a riddle!
你呢 米莉
And what about you, Milly?
最近有没有去探险
Being on any adventures lately?
嗯…我正在考虑去丛林
Well…I’m thinking about going to a jungle.
佩吉奶奶 爷爷起不了床了
Granny Peg! Grandpa can’t get out of bed.
他听到我的谜语都没有笑
He didn’t even laugh at my riddle.
不要小题大做
Now, don’t fuss.
我只是有点累了
I’m just feeling a bit tired. That’s all.
我就喜欢这样
I’ll fuss if I like.
米莉 茉莉 我想让你们跑到镇上
Milly, Molly, I want you two to run into town
去接斯迈利医生过来
and fetch doctor Smily.
就现在 越快越好
Run as you can now.
米莉和茉莉全程跑着
Milly and Molly ran as fast as their legs would take them
直到小镇
all the way to town
找到斯迈利医生
to get doctor Smily.
别担心 佩吉奶奶
It’s nothing to worry about, Granny Peg.
爷爷只是有点累了
Grandpa’s just wearing out.
是时候放慢你生活的节奏了
It’s time you went a bit slower.
让我先检查完吧 这不会用很长时间的
Now let me finish up in here, I won’t be long.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
草莓酱那边还有很多活要做呢
There’s still plenty to do with my strawberry jam.
你们一定要陪伴佩吉奶奶
You have to think about Granny Peg.
她会活到100岁 但是我…
She’ll live to be a hundred…but…
但是我不能
But I won’t.
我还剩多长时间
How much longer have I got?
你可能撑不到下一个冬天了
You may not see another winter.
好的 谢谢你告诉我 斯迈利医生
Right, thanks for telling me, doctor Smily.
在离世之前 我还有一些事情要去做
There are a few things I need to do.
那么 试着放慢一点速度去做这些事
Well, try to do them a bit slower.
当然 爷爷并不会慢慢地做这些事
But of course, Grandpa wasn’t going to do them a bit slower.
与其和爷爷争吵
So instead of arguing with him,
还不如帮他把柴火堆起来
Milly and Moly helped him stack the firewood,
第二天 爷爷把土豆都装进袋子里
and the next day, bag all the potatoes.
接下来 爷爷又把南瓜堆到了仓库边
and the day after that, stack the pumpkins upon the warehause.
最后他们从爷爷长势很好的草莓地里
And finally they picked all the strawberries
采摘了所有的草莓
from Grandpa’s famous strawberry patch.
佩吉奶奶将用这些草莓做草莓酱
Granny Peg’s going to make lots of jam with these.
这是最棒的主意了!
That’s the idea!
谢谢你们的帮助
Thanks for all your help.
我有东西要给你们
I’ve got a little something for you both.
这是什么
What is it?
他们是橡子
They are acorns.
是那样一颗橡树的种子
A seed of an oak tree like that one.
如果你们种下它并照顾它 它会长大
If you plant them and look after them, they’ll grow!
长得和你们一样漂亮
Like you, into something quite beautiful.
谢谢爷爷
Thank you!
谢谢您 爷爷
Thanks, Grandpa!
我们会照顾它们并让它们长大的
We’ll look after them and help them grow.
每次看到它们我们都会想起您的
And think of you every time we look at them.
怎么了爷爷
What’s wrong, grandpa?
没事 米莉 没什么事
Nothing, Milly, nothing at all.
一切都好
In fact, everything is fine.
一切就绪
Everything is ready.
—有人在吗—爷爷
-Hello?-Grandpa.
当米莉和茉莉第二天去爷爷奶奶家的时候
When Milly and Molly turned up the next day.
她们发现佩吉奶奶正坐在橡树下
They found Granny Peg sitting under the oak tree,
看上去非常悲伤
looking very sad.
佩吉奶奶
Granny Peg!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你为什么在哭
Why are you crying?

哦 爷爷…
Uh… grandpa…
爷爷昨晚去世了
grandpa finally wore out last night.
哦…
Oh…
他留给我这张字条
He left me this note.
如果你们愿意的话可以读出来
You can read it out if you like.
我亲爱的佩吉奶奶
My dear granny Peg,
这有足够的南瓜 土豆和木柴
there are enough pumpkins, potatoes and firewoods
可以让你用到一百岁
until you are one hundred.
还有足够的草莓酱让你可以送给所有人
And there is enough straberry jam for everybody.
请把我埋葬在橡树下
Please put me under the oak tree.
我会在那儿等你
And I will wait for you there.
爱你的爷爷
Love, grandpa.
你在做什么呢 米莉
What are you doing, Milly?
爷爷给我一颗橡子去种
Grandpa gave me an acron to grow.
它会长成一棵大橡树
It’s going to be a great big oak,
并且会让我想起爷爷
and always remind me of grandpa.
我希望你不会介意这个花盆 小橡子
I hope you don’t mind this pot, little acron.
你会让它长大的是吗 爷爷
Will you help it grow, grandpa?
佩吉奶奶很孤独
Now that granny Peg was alone,
所以米莉和茉莉花更多的时间去陪她
Milly and Molly spent more time with her.
他们经常一起坐在老橡树下陪着爷爷
They often sat together under the old oak to be close to grandpa.
这张是75年前我们在婚礼上照片
And this photo is of 75 years ago on our wedding day.
你好漂亮而且爷爷也好帅气
You’re beautiful and grandpa’s so handsome.
他的确是很帅
Indeed he was.
你有一天也会结婚的 茉莉
You might get married one day, Molly.
你想要嫁给什么样的男人
What kind of a man would you like to marry?
嗯 他要……
Well, he’d…
喜欢谜语
have to like riddles.
你呢 米莉
And what about you, Milly?
哦 我想我不会结婚
Oh…I don’t think I’ll get married.
我将会去冒险
I am going to have adventures.
并且生活在南极
and live at the south pole.
你们可以做你们喜欢的事情
You could do both and…
早上好 佩吉奶奶
Good morning, Granny Peg.

Well…
只要他不是小约翰奥德伯顿
If it isn’t Little John Odd Bottom.
我现在是城市规划者
I am the town planner, now.
那么
Well…
约翰奥德伯顿
John Odd Bottom.
我们能为你做些什么
What can we do for you?
我来这是为了通知你们根据地方法则第2668条
I am here to inform you that under local bylaw 2668,
这块公共土地
this is a land of no holding will be resumed
将在恢复活动的基础上促进新的彻底公平的建设
under the active facilitated the construction of a new thorough fair.
他刚刚说什么
What did he say?
我觉得他们想修一条路
I think they want to build a road.
一条公路 通过这里直接到达城镇
A highway, directly through here all the way to town.
但是这些树在这条路上
But the tree’s in the way.

Hum…
根据2945条规定的某个小节 树会被移除
Under ordinance 2945 of the tree removal at some subsection even be .
这些树将会被砍掉
The tree will be cut down.
——噢——不
——但是爷爷在这儿
-Oh!-No!
-But grandpa is here.
他正在这棵美丽的橡树下等我
He is waiting for me under this beautiful oak tree.
噢 我很抱歉但是政府和委员会
Oh, I’m sorry but the government and the council
已经官方授权了这件事
have elected to exercise their authority in this matter.
如果不执行该命令 就会违反其他规定
It would be a contravene of more duty not to enforce the order.
你能再说一遍吗
I beg your pordon?
他说他们必须砍掉树来为公路开路
He says they have to cut down the tree to make way for the highway.
等等 难道你不喜欢这些树吗 奥德伯顿先生
Wait! Don’t you like trees, Mr.Odd Buttom.
噢 我喜欢她的蒲公英与牡丹林地
Oh, I love all her bushels and woodlot peony life.
并且我在比你稍大一点的时候攀爬这个夸克的滚球
And I climbed this very quirk’s roll ball when I just little older than you.
他那时确实做了
He did.
但是我们镇里需要一条新公路
But we require a new highway into town.
祝各位今日好运!
Good day to you all.
米莉和茉莉努力不要让自己去想
Milly and Molly tried not to think about
将要发生在橡树身上的事
what was going to happen to the oak tree.
取而代之的是 她们尝试去想
Instead, they tried to think about
佩吉奶奶的一百岁生日
granny Peg’s one hundredth birthday.
你认为她会喜欢这个黄纸吗
Do you think she will like this yellow paper?
当然了 所有人都喜欢黄色
Of course. Everyone likes yellow.
佩吉奶奶的生日到了 她不想要一个大的生日派对
When the day came, granny Peg didn’t want a big party.
她很开心 因为有米莉和茉莉的陪伴
She was just happy to have a quiet afternoon with Milly and Molly.
这些是我特意做的南瓜饼
Here is some of my special pumpkin scones.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, my favorite.
它们是用爷爷种的南瓜做成的
I made them with the last of the pumpkins grandpa grew.
如果你喜欢的话 可以在蘸些草莓酱
You can put some strawberry jam on them if you like.
好的
Yes, please.
哦 只剩下这些草莓酱了吗
Oh, is that all the jam that’s left?
是的 但是还可以用
Yes, but…but you can use it.
只是不要倒出来太多
Just don’t tip too much,
因为我晚餐要做土豆泥
because I am making mashed potatoes with dinner.
我们可能也需要用到一些
We might be a little bit in need of them, too.
这是爷爷种的土豆吗
The potatoes grandpa grew?
他们用了很长一段时间 不是吗
They lasted a long time, haven’t they?
我们为你带来了一些东西 佩吉奶奶
We’ve bought you something granny Peg.
一百岁生日快乐!
Happy one hundredth birthday!
给我的吗
For me!
噢 这是一个很好的惊喜
Well! This is a nice surprise.
噢 太可爱了
Oh, it’s lovely.
这是一张我们和爷爷的照片
It is a picture of Molly and me with grandpa.
我混淆了一个谜语 然后我们笑的十分开心
I mixed up a riddle and we laughed really hard.
非常感谢你们 宝贝们
Thank you so very much, girls.
这是我收到的最好的礼物了
It’s the best present I’ve ever had.
在米莉和茉莉回家后
After Milly and Molly went home,
疲惫而快乐的佩吉奶奶用仅剩的木头生了火
a happy but tired granny Peg put the very last log on the fire,
然后躺在她过去和爷爷共眠的温暖的床上
and climbed into the nice, warm bed she used to share with grandpa.
那个晚上 佩吉奶奶又一次开始了她和爷爷的旅程
That night, granny Peg began her journey to be with grandpa once again.
—我的橡子长大了—我的也是
-My acorn is growing.-Mine, too.
爷爷奶奶各一个
One each for grandpa and granny Peg.
佩吉爷爷和佩吉奶奶都有一个漫长的开心的生活
Hey, grandpa and granny Peg both had a long and happy lives.
现在他们将永远一起了
And now they will be together forever under the old oak tree.
但是那个星期之后
But later that week,
米莉和茉莉看到了城市规划者
Milly and Molly saw the town planner driving
向佩吉爷爷和佩吉奶奶的房子开过去
towards grandpa and granny Peg’s house
后面跟着巨大的道路建筑机器
followed by big road building machines.
他们将要砍掉橡树
They ‘re going to cut down the oak tree.
我们去阻止他们
We’ve got to stop them.
拜托了 拜托了不要打扰佩吉爷爷和佩吉奶奶
Please, please leave grandpa and granny Peg alone.
请不要砍掉那棵树
You can’t cut down that tree, please.
我发现了一些关于城镇规划的小部分
I’ve discovered a little known subsection of the town planning
并且彻底公平的细则
and thorough fair bylaws.
当涉及对象或有价值或有重要性时
The oldest supervising apogee may showed a discretion
最久远的指导尽可能考虑的周到
when an object or value or significance is involved.
这意味着你们将要砍掉这棵树吗
Is that mean you’re going to cut down the tree?
不 这意味着我可以让他们在树的周围建路
No, it means I can make them build the road around the tree.
树留下了 佩吉爷爷和佩吉奶奶也留下了
The tree stays and so did grandpa and granny Peg
一起留下了!
Together!

Yeah!
并且不管什么时候人们去米莉和茉莉的故乡旅行
And whenever people travel to Molly and Molly’s town,
他们都想知道为什么路环绕着这棵大大的老橡树
they always wonder why the road kinks around the grant old oak tree.
只有米莉和茉莉知道原因
Milly and Molly know why.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

佩吉爷爷和橡树的故事

听录译者

汝之喵

翻译译者

Stacey

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxhmAVBzX-M

相关推荐