ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么不该和外星文明取得联系 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么不该和外星文明取得联系

Michio Kaku: Let’s not advertise our existence to aliens | Big Think Top Ten 2018

为什么人类不该和外星文明取得联系
我们有过这样的幻想
We have this mental image
一艘飞碟在白宫前的草坪上盘旋
that a flying saucer will circle the White House lawn,
然后降落在草坪上 并赠予我们
land on the White House lawn and give us a bounty
各种先进的科技成果
of all sorts of technological goodies
以开启地球的太空时代
to initiate an age of Aquarius on the planet earth.
要我说 我觉得那不可能发生
Personally, I don’t think that’s going tohappen.
就好像 你在森林里
For example, if you’re in the forest
你会跟松鼠和鹿说话吗?
do you go out and talk to the squirrels and the deer?
可能有段时间你会这么做 但很快
Maybe you do for a while, but after a while,
你就会觉得无聊 因为它们不会跟你说话
you get bored because they don’t talk back to you
因为它们没有什么有趣的事要告诉你
because they have nothing interesting to tell you
因为它们不能理解我们的价值观和想法
because they can’t relate to our values and our ideas.
如果你进了一个蚁穴
If you go down to an anthill
你对蚂蚁说 我能给你们带些小玩意儿
you go down to the ants and say I bring you trinkets;
我能给你们蜜蜂 请带我去见你们的蚁后
I bring you bees; take me to your ant queen;
我还能给你们核能
I give you nuclear energy.
所以我认为 在多数情况下
So I think for the most part
外星人可能并不会对我们产生兴趣
the aliens are probably not going to be interested in us
因为我们太自大了才会觉得
because we’re so arrogant to believe
我们能给他们提供什么有用的东西
that we have something to offer them.
要知道他们的科技
Realize that they could be thousands,
可能领先我们几千年甚至几百万年
maybe millions of years ahead of us in technology
因此他们可能并没有兴趣跟我们互动
and they may have no interest in interacting
就好像在森林里
with us in the same way that we don’t necessarily
我们也没有跟松鼠和鹿互动的必要
want to deal with the squirrels and the deer in the forest.
现在有些人会说
Now some people say
我们不应该试图去联系他们
that we should not try to make contact with them
因为他们可能有潜在的危险性
because they could be potentially dangerous.
多数情况下 我认为他们会是爱好和平的
For the most part, I think they’re going to be peaceful
因为他们领先了我们几千年
because they’ll be thousands of years ahead of us,
但我们不能冒这个险
but we cannot take the chance.
所以就我个人而言 我们不应该在外太空
So I personally believe that we should not try to advertise
向外星生命宣告我们的存在
our existence to alien life in outer space
因为事实上我们不知道他们的意图
because of the fact that we don’t know their intentions.
另一个问题是 如果他们是邪恶的 会发生什么
Then the other question is what happens ifthey’re evil?
我觉得这个问题中的邪恶实际上是相对的
Well, I think the question of evil is actually a relative question
因为对于一头鹿来说 森林中真正的危险
because the real danger to a deer in the forest
并不是带着一把巨大步枪的猎人
is not the hunter with a gigantic rifle;
他并不是鹿在森林中的主要威胁
he’s not the main danger to a deer in the forest.
而开发者才是鹿的主要威胁
The main danger to a deer in the forest is the developer;
这些人带着蓝图
the guy with blueprints;
穿着三件套西装
the guy in a three-piece suit;
随身携带着卷尺和计算器
the guy with a slide rule and calculator;
这些人会在森林里修路
the guy that’s going to pave the forest
甚至可能摧毁整个生态系统
and perhaps destroy whole ecosystems.
换句话说 外星人并不需要是邪恶的
In other words, the aliens don’t have to be evil
对我们来说就足够危险了
in order to be dangerous to us,
他们并不在意 可能只是无所谓我们的存在
they might not care, they just might not care
从而在他们的进程中将我们覆灭
about us and in the process pave us over.
实际上 如果你读过小说《世界大战》
In fact, if you read the novel War of the Worlds,
H.G Wells的同名小说中的火星人
the Martians in H.G Wells’ seminal novel
在某种意义上并不邪恶 他们的确想折磨我们
were not evil in the sense they wanted to torture us
他们的确想对人类做各种野蛮的事
and they wanted to do all sorts of barbaric things to humanity.
因为我们成为了他们的阻碍
No, we were just in the way.
所以我认为那是一个潜在问题
And so I think that is a potential problem.
我们可能会妨碍一个非常先进的文明
We could be in the way of a very advanced civilization
虽然他们可能并不邪恶 但他们看我们
that simply is not evil but simply views us
就像我们看森林里的松鼠和鹿一样
as we would view squirrels and deer in the forest.
所以就我个人而言 当我们进入外太空的时候
So personally I think that we should not advertise our existence
我们不应该向外星生命宣告我们的存在
when we go into outer space.
然而 在多数情况下
For the most part, however,
我相信他们是爱好和平的
I do think they are going to be peaceful,
他们并不打算掠夺地球
they’re not going to want to plunder the earth
因为外太空有数不清的行星
because there are plenty of planets out there
上面一个人都没有 他们可以随心所欲地掠夺
that have nobody on them that they can plunder at will
而不用担心人类这种难以驾驭的土著
without having to worry about restive natives called humanity.
因此我认为他们
And so I think they’re not going to come
不会来地球掠夺我们
to visit the earth to plunder us
不会做各种有害的事
to do all sorts of mischief.
大多数情况下 我觉得他们不会理我们
For the most part, I think they’ll just leaveus alone.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

外星生命会帮助人类吗?还是会侵略?他们对人类有威胁吗?请看理论物理学家加来道雄的观点和分析

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

钉子酷咸鱼

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2HJEMmQyIo

相关推荐