ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

记忆素描挑战之用好夸张 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

记忆素描挑战之用好夸张

Memory Sketching Challenge - Get Better Exaggerations

根据记忆绘画
Drawing from memory.
听起来很难 好像只有少数天才画家才可以做到 对么?
It sounds pretty hard, like something only a few naturally gifted artists could do, right?
事实上 凭借记忆力画画是画家每天都在做的事
Actually, drawing from memory is something every artist does already.
从技术角度来说 你只能凭记忆力作画
Technically you can only draw from memory.
开始画一个人的时候 你会先观察几秒
When drawing a person, you look at them for a few seconds,
然后在你的画纸上做好标记
and then you look down at your paper to make your marks.
所以那个时候 其实你就是在根据你所看到的记忆绘画
So in that moment, you are drawing just from your memory of what you saw.
画画的时候 我们大多都用几秒钟反复观察对象
Most of us repeatedly look at the subject every few seconds while drawing.
你观察对象的时间越久
The more time you spend observing your subject while drawing,
就会画得越精确
the more accurately you can draw it,
但这只适用于 你想要并且正在画传统肖像画的时候
if you’re doing a traditional portrait that’s what you want to do.
对于素描漫画家来说
Quicksketch caricature artists on the other hand
他们观察模特次数越少 才可以更好的进行夸张速写
do better exaggerations when they don’t look at their subject too frequently.
他们在脑子里对模特进行快照
They take mental snapshots of the subject
但是大多数的时间他们都在看他们作品
but they spend the vast majority of their time looking at their drawings.
我起初是一名速写漫画家
I got my start as a quicksketch caricature artist.
所以我会分享下我的经历
So I speak from experience.
当我开始画人的时候 我发现 如果看他太多次
When drawing a person live, I found that if I look at the subject too much,
我可能就更倾向于人物写实 而不敢大胆进行夸张
I’m more likely to draw a more portraity sketch with a timid exaggeration.
但当我用更少的时间直接观察模特的时候
But when I spend less time looking directly at the subject,
我就可以更多的依赖我的记忆或者凭借我对他们长相的印象
I rely more on my memory or my impression of what I think they look like.
开始更夸张地作画
And I tend to get better exaggerations.
那是因为记忆都是有缺憾的
That’s because memory is not perfect.
你在依靠记忆的时候
When you rely on your memory,
那些与众不同的事情便会凸显出来 给你留下深刻的印象
the thing that stand out as unusual or different from the norm make the strongest impressions.
比如 试着回想杰·雷诺的长相 令你印象最深的点是什么
If you try to recall what Jay Leno looks like, for instance, what you would remember most
一定是他最突出的特点 像他的大下巴 下颔 还有满头白发
are his more distinctive traits, like his big chin, jaw and white hair.
当然 那些特点并不完全等同于他本人的形象
That’s not all there is to nailing his likeness, of course.
但却是我们开始设计漫画的灵感开端
But that’s a great starting point for designing a caricature.
所以 一开始想不出如何去夸张的时候
So, if you have difficulty coming up withthe initial exaggeration
不知道你构图的比例方向是什么的时候 一个构成
and don’t know direction you should stretch the proportions, a great exercise to build your caricature
人物形象肌理的好办法 就是纯粹凭借记忆作画
muscles is sketching a face purely from memory.
步骤
Procedure
画记忆草图
To do a memory sketch,
先花30秒时间研究这个人的照片 但不动手画任何东西
you’re going to study a photo of a person for 30 seconds without drawing anything.
如果脑海中的照片消失了 你也就可以根据记忆开始画漫画了
When the photo disappears, you’ll draw a caricature of it just from your memory.
正如你研究照片的方式一样 通过大脑对显著特点罗列
As you study the photo, run through a mental checklist of characteristics that stand out.
我发现这种办法可以帮助我分析人物特点 以便于我可以正常开始作画
I find it helps to analyze the features in the order that I would normally draw them.
就我而言 我会首先决定这个头的形状是什么样
In my case, I first decide on what the head shape will be.
它是长的 瘦的 短的还是宽的
Is it tall and thin or short and wide?
他的头哪一部分最宽 哪一部分最窄
Where is the head widest, where is it narrowest?
这个头什么地方不同于正常的头
How does this head differ from the average head?
头发是怎么分布的
How does the hair relate to the head?
眼睛是什么样呢
How about the eyes?
它们是高还是低
Are they high or low?
靠的很近还是离得很远
Are they close together or far apart?
是又大又长的鼻子 还是又短鼻尖朝上
Is it a big long nose or a short upturned nose?
扫视所有特点 然后尝试观察整张脸
Scan all of the features, and then try to see the face as a whole
看一下所有五官的整体布局
and how all the pieces fit together.
接下来 随着记忆中的照片越发模糊 你需要尽可能迅速的画下草图
And then, with the photo gone, try to sketch as quickly as you can
趁着脑海里的印象还清晰的时候
while the impressions are still fresh in your mind.
通常最好的方法是先画头的形状
Starting with the head shape is usually the best way to go.
因为一旦你确定了头的形状
Because once you have the head shape in,
就有助于你合理布局其他特征的位置
it helps you to place the features in their proper relationships.
头的形状是最重要的部分 它会决定你整个夸张的程度
The shape of the head is the most important factor in determining the level of the exaggeration.
只要它确定了 你就可以把其他特征放入正确的位置
Once it is established, you can just sort of plug the features into the right places.
假设一个人最明显的特征是他们的眼睛或是鼻子
If the most distinctive trait about someone is a feature like their eyes or nose,
你可以首先画这些特点 然后围绕着这些特点再安排其他
you may want to draw those features first and build everything around them.
但就个人而言 我认为首先画最大的部分是最有效的画法
But personally, I think drawing the big shapes first is more effective.
你可以按照你喜欢的速度模式 或快或慢的进行素描
You can do these sketches as quickly or as slowly as you like.
粗略的草图可以快速完成 也可以慢工雕琢
Treat them like quick thumbnail concept sketches, or you can spend longer on them
将人物每一部位都进行勾画以此来看是整个草图一切都恰当
and develope any of them into more of a rough sketch if it’s turning out well.
但切记 这种记忆锻炼并不是让肖像画得有多美
But remember, the point of this memory exercise is not to get a beautiful portfolio piece.
大多数草图都会被当做垃圾扔掉
You’ll probably throw most of these sketches in the trash.
这只是一个帮你加强视觉记忆的技巧
It’s simply a technique to help you strengthen your visual memory.
个别结果真的不重要
The individual results here really don’t matter.
即使看起来不像也不用担心
You shouldn’t worry if you don’t get a great likeness.
目的就是反复多次练习
Just doing the exercise, lots of times, is the goal.
这些都完成后 你可以再次看看照片 看看你是如何完成的
When you’re done, you can take a look at the photo again and see how you did.
起初 你可能会错过一些肖像的重要细节
At first, it’s likely that you will miss some important details of the likeness,
就像我画的这张
like I did here.
但是要一直坚持练习
But keep practicing.
这种练习就好比是举重
This kind of exercise is like weight-lifting.
在体育馆 反复锻炼你的肌肉
You need a lot of repetition to build those muscles and just like at the gym
做的次数越多 你就会越强 越擅长凭记忆作画
you’ll get stronger and better at drawing from memory the more that you do it.
随着画画技术的不断提高 你也应该相应的减少观察相片参考的时间
And as you get better, you should reduce the amount of time you spend looking at the photo reference.
30秒记忆构造草图练习后 尝试开始用15秒观察照片
After doing some 30 second memory sketches, try studying the photo for only 15 seconds.
最终 你可能仅用3秒就扫视完一张相片
Eventually, work your way down to a 3 second glimpse of a photo.
如果可以做到这一点 你要做的就是纯粹的脑动拍摄 而不需要添加任何细节分析
At that point, all that you can do is take a mental snapshot, without any detailed analysis.
只是依靠视觉和反馈做出相应的反映作画
You will be reacting and drawing purely on a visual and reflex level.
那便是你想要达到的境界
And that’s the place you want to be at.
到那时你会发现你的粗画能力有很大提高
That’s when you should notice a big improvement in your thumbnail sketching abilities.
我知道 用3秒观察模特就做到作品与本人极为相似 这听起来很难
I know that it sounds really hard to get agood likeness with only a 3 second glimpse of your subject.
事实也是确实如此
And it can be.
但是我发现 越少的时间观察模特 夸张程度便可以做的越好
But personally, I find that I do better exaggerations the less time I spend looking at the subject
因为我凭借更多的是更直观的感觉绘画
because I’m drawing more intuitively, from my gut.
如果学习阶段你的记忆力作画还不是那么清楚
When you’re still learning, if your memory drawings are even slightly recognizable,
给自己点信心
you can give yourself a pat on the back.
锻炼自己的漫画能力 你会不断的进步的
You’ll get more consistent results as you build your caricature muscles.
任务
Assignment
在家练习记忆素描 用链接里的照片作为参考
To practice memory sketches at home, use the photo reference from the link in the description
计时器记录 每张脸的研究大约在30秒
and time yourself while you study each face for about 30 seconds.
然后把照片收起来 快速粗略的草图
Hide the photo and then do a quick thumbnail caricature sketch.
如果你发现画得越来越像 但没什么夸张成分
If you discover that you’re getting good likenesses, but weak exaggerations,
你就要学会用更少的时间研究照片
spend less time looking at your photos.
30秒素描练习之后 用15秒观察照片
After a few 30 second sketches, do some where you study the photo for just 15 seconds.
然后尝试3秒素描
And then try some 3 second sketches.
切记 你不需要画太快
Remember, you don’t have to draw them that quickly.
花费和你素描一样多的时间
Spend as much time as you need on the sketch.
接下来
What’s Next
接下来的课程中 我们会学习到真正有意思和有用的练习 帮助你提高夸张能力
In our next lesson, we’ll be learning a really fun and useful exercise for pushing your exaggerations.
我们将会研究那些漫画家的作品
We’ll be doing caricatures of our caricatures,
然后临摹那些漫画家的作品
and then doing caricatures of those caricatures.
天啊!
Bwah!
这是让你摆脱固有思维的好方法
It’s a great way of getting out of your comfort zone.
精品课程
Premium Content
对于精品课的学生 我们会提供更为细节性的指导
For premium students of this course, there’s a more detailed version of this lesson.
并且我们整理了所有训练视频 教你如何做到分别用30
Also, we’ve put together some training videos that show the photo reference for 30 seconds,
15秒和3秒观察照片 并用一个实用计时器计算
15 seconds and 3 seconds along with a convenient timer.
用他们来帮助你进行记忆素描
Use them to help you do your own memory sketches.
我也有一些根据我记忆画的素描视频 可以启发你
For inspiration there are also some videos of my own sketches done from memory.
包括有名人素描
I’ve included several celebrity memory sketches,
还有根据你给我的照片画的素描
and sketches done as some of you who submitted your photos.
参加我的精品课 你可以获得更深入的指导
Get the premium course to access more in-depth instruction,
你可以了解到这些课程的创作来源【音乐】
and be part of what supports the creation of these lessons [Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

记忆素描,用最短的时间观察,获得最夸张的灵感素材。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

审核员W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbeVlr6T_v4

相关推荐