未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么说特朗普夫人抄袭了奥巴马夫人

Melania Trump (2016) vs Michelle Obama (2008)

我的父母告诉我 你应当通过努力去达成目标
My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life.
岁月流逝 奥巴马和我懂得了许多类似的道理
And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values.
比如说 你要为你的梦想努力
like, you work hard for what you want in life;
你的承诺一直会跟随你 你一定要说到做到
that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise.
你的承诺一直会跟随你 你一定要说到做到
that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do;
并且你要学会尊重别人
That you treat people with respect.
你也要学会尊重他人
that you treat people with dignity and respect.
我们需要把这些道理
and we need to pass those lessons on to the
传授给下一代人
many generations to follow.
并传授给下一代[欢呼]
and pass them on to the next generation.[cheers]
因为我们希望这些国家的孩子能明白
Because we want our children in this nations to know
因为我们希望我们国家所有的孩子都能明白
Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that
你能否取得成功
that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams
取决于你对于梦想的信念与拼搏
and your willingness to work for them.
因为我们希望我们国家所有的孩子都能明白
because we want our children and all children in this nation to know that
你能否成功
the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams
取决于你对于梦想的信念与拼搏[鼓掌]
and your willingness to work hard for them.[cheers]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julia

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgyXFxDw5P8

相关推荐