ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

自我引导:如何应对压力,抑郁和焦虑! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自我引导:如何应对压力,抑郁和焦虑!

Mel Robbins: How to Deal with STRESS, DEPRESSION & ANXIETY! | #MentorMeMel

There’s one thing, one thing,
有一件事
that if you did every single day,
如果你每天都做
no joke,
没有开玩笑
it would make an extraordinary difference.
真的会有非常大的不同
It’s really easy to isolate yourself.
孤立自己真的很容易
What I want you to do is
我想让你做的是
I want you to actually
我想让你
make a more concerted effort to re-engage
努力协调好一切 真正地重新融入这个社会
Everyone of us has an internal fuel tank
我们每个人内心都有一个燃料箱
that is either empty or full.
或满或空
And if you’re empty you feel depleted.
当你的燃料箱空了 你会感到疲惫
Wanna soar? Get a mentor!
想加满吗?找个导师吧!
So today let’s learn from one of the best, Mel Robbins,
今天让我们向最优秀的导师之一 梅尔·罗宾斯
and how to deal with stress, anxiety, and depression.
学习如何应对压力 焦虑 以及沮丧
Mentor me now.
现在请赐教
Okay, let’s kick it off with rule number one
让我们从第一条开始吧
1. Exercise.
1 运动
If you have depression, if you have anxiety,
如果你有抑郁症 如果你有焦虑症
if you have post traumatic stress disorder,
如果你有创伤后应激障碍
if you have any kind of mental health condition,
如果你有任何精神健康问题
it’s nothing to be ashamed of and it’s nothing to hide,
不用觉得难为情 也不用遮遮掩掩
and it’s something to hit head on with.
我们要正面解决迎难而上
There’s one thing, one thing, that if you did every single day,
如果你每天都做这一件事情
no joke, it would make an extraordinary difference,
不是开玩笑 无论你正在和什么心理健康问题作斗争
in whatever mental health issue you’re struggling with,
它将带来巨大的不同
and that is exercise.
那就是运动
And the reason why I say this
我之所以这么说
is not based on my own personal experience,
不是基于我的个人经验
it’s based on the fact that,
而是基于这样一个事实
I think the American Psychiatric Association this is coming from
这来自我一个美国精神协会的朋友
Dr. John Ratey a friend of mine who has written a ton of books
约翰·瑞提博士 他写了很多书
about not only ADHD, but also the benefits of exercise,
不仅仅是关于多动症 还有运动的好处
and what it has on your brain.
以及它对你的大脑有什么影响
But he’s also a professor at Harvard and a practicing, um… clinician
同时他也是哈佛的教授 也是一名执业临床医生
and this is his area of expertise.
这是他的专业领域
And one of the things that they now mandate as a diagnosis
对于抑郁症 焦虑症 或者说所有精神病患者
for anybody with depression or anxiety,
他们目前常规的诊治方法之一
or any mental illness frankly,is you’ve gotta exercise every day
就是要求他们每天必须运动
And the reason you’ve gotta exercise every day,
人每天需要运动是因为
is because what we know about human beings
据我们对人类的了解
is that when you physically move, your physiology changes,
当你的身体运动时 你的生理会发生改变
and that changes your brain.
你的大脑也随之变化
Getting your heart rate up, getting outside,breathing,
提高你的心率 去户外走走 呼吸新鲜空气
feeling connected,getting out of your house which may make you
感受与外界的联系 走出让你感到
feel depressed and trapped.
沮丧压抑的房子
Doing that every day, that physical push.
每天做身体运动
You don’t have to run!You don’t have to go to aerobics sport class.
你不一定要跑步 不必上有氧运动课
Get outside with your dog in the woods.
带你的狗狗去树林里遛弯
Walk with a good friend for two or three miles.
和一个好朋友一起散步两三英里
Doing that every single day,not only moves your body
每天都这样做 不仅能让你的身体动起来
which changes your mind,it gets you out of your physical
改变你的想法 还能让你脱离你的所处环境
environment,which is one of the things that people with depression
而这是一个抑郁症患者
tend to have a hard time doing.
很难做到的事情之一
And it also creates a bit of momentum and a bit of a routine in your life.
它也为你的生活带来了一丝动力和规律
You take on, just that single thing.
你只负责那一件事
Get outside and exercise every single day,
每天都出门运动一下
as if your life depends upon it, because you know what?
就像你的生命依赖于它一样 因为你知道吗?
It does.
它确实如此
Your brain needs it, your body needs it,
你的大脑与身体都需要它
your mental health needs it.
你的心理健康也需要它
Rule number 2.
第二条
See your friends more.
多见见朋友
It turns out that one of the best stress relievers on the planet
事实证明 地球上最好的减压方式之一
is something that most of us don’t ever do,
是我们大多数人未曾做的一件事
and that is seek out time with friends
那就是当我们感到压力很大的时候
when we feel totally stressed out.
找时间和朋友相处
When you’re doing twice as much work as you normally do
当你的工作量是平时的两倍
or you’re feeling twice as much stress as you normally feel,
或者你感到压力是平时的两倍时
studies at Harvard show
哈佛的研究表明
that what you need is you need to see your friends twice as much.
你需要把见朋友的频率也加倍
Now, Sean Anchor is a really famous researcher
肖恩·安克尔是一名非常著名的研究员
and best-selling author at Harvard.
也是哈佛最受欢迎的畅销书作家
And he studied this phenomenon.
他研究了这个现象
He looked at… at people that were stressed at schools,
他观察了学校
and in call centers, and in the military, and in banks,
客服中心 军队 银行
and in almost every single industry,
以及各行各业压力山大的人
what he discovered is that the most successful people,
他发现最成功的人
the people that were the best at selling,
销售业绩最高的人
the people that there were the most resilient,
适应能力最强的人
the people that had the best ability to deal with stress
在困难时候最有能力处理压力的人
when times got tough were the ones
是那些与朋友
that saw their friends the most.
见面最多的人
It was the people with the tightest social connections,
正是那些与社会联系最紧密的人
that had the ability to weather the storms
才有能力经受住生活
that life throw at us.
抛给我们的风暴
The takeaway is really simple.
结论很简单
It’s really easy to isolate yourself.
孤立自己真的很容易
What I want you to do,
我想让你做的
is I want you to actually make a more concerted effort to re-engage.
是我想让你更加同心协力地重新参与进来
We don’t talk about the isolation piece a lot.
我们很少谈论到孤立
I bet you have friends right now that are super stressed out
我打赌你现在一定有朋友饱受压力
that you haven’t heard from in maybe even a month.
可能一个月都没有消息了
And the reason why you haven’t heard from them
而你没有收到他们消息的原因
has nothing to do with you.
与你无关
It’s they’re doing what we all do.
他们在做我们都在做的事情
They’re isolating themselves and guess what they need?
他们在孤立自己 猜猜他们需要什么?
They need you. They need more connection.
他们需要你 他们需要更多的联系
And that’s exactly what you need when you feel stressed out too.
而这正是你压力山大时所需要的
So, here’s my challenge for you.
所以 我要给你一个挑战
I want you to write down three people,
我想让你写下三个人的名字
three people that when you hang out with them you feel energized,
三个当你们在一起时 会令你活力满满的人
that when you have plans with them you’re excited about seeing them.
那当你与他们有约时 你会激动地想见他们的人
When this video ends reach out to them.
看完这个视频 就跟他们联系吧
That’s right pick up the phone, send them a text.
没错 拿起手机 给他们发个短信
I want you to invite them to do something,
我想要你邀请他们一起做点事
go out to lunch, go for a walk in the woods,
出去吃个午餐 去树林里散步
get a cup of coffee, go out to dinner.
一起喝杯咖啡 或是约个晚餐
Even if you’re not stressed out, I guarantee you,
我保证 就算你没有压力
at least one of the three people that you’re going to reach out to needs you.
你准备联系的三个人中 至少有一个需要你
Also if you want to build confidence like Mel Robbins
此外 如果你想像梅尔·罗宾斯
and other successful entrepreneurs,
及其他成功企业家一样建立自信
check out my free 254 series.
请看我免费的254系列
The link is in the description below.
链接在下面的简介里
If you didn’t give a sh** of what anybody else thought,
如果你一点也不在乎别人怎么想
what’s the thing you would love to be doing with your life.
你这一生最想做的事情是什么
When you have an intention on something that you want
当你想要做些
to change about your life, your brain helps you.
改变人生的事 你的大脑会帮助你
You might want to get honest with yourself.
你要对自己诚实一些
I can start to doing this **** I wanna be a billionaire,
我要做… 我想成为亿万富翁
I wanna do this. Do you really?
我想做这个 你是认真的么?
Because you can make it happen.
因为你能让它变成现实
You actually can. Look at all the idiots that are making money.
你真的能做到 看看那些赚钱的白痴
You can make money.
你能赚到钱的
Rule number 3.
第三条
Use anchor thoughts.
运用锚定心理
If you’ve got to do something
如果你必须做一些
that really makes you nervous or that you’re afraid to do,
真正让你紧张或者害怕的事情
before you’re about to do it,
在你准备做之前
come up with an anchor thought.
预设一个锚定心理
What’s anchor thought?
锚定心理是什么?
Well an anchor thought is something that’s going to
锚定心理是一种预设
anchor you, so that you don’t escalate any situation
这样你就不会把任何情况升级为
into a full-blown panic attack
全面的恐慌
or into a situation where you screw things up.
或者到把事情搞砸的境地
It’s a way for you to anchor yourself
这是一种让你安定下来的方法
so you maintain control over what you’re thinking and how you behave.
这样你就能控制自己的想法 和行为
So here’s an example with flying.
下面以飞行为例
It’s important when you’re creating an anchor thought
当你预设一个锚定心理时
to pick something that is in the proper context
选择一个当下你害怕做的事情
of what you’re afraid to do.
是很重要的
So for flying, pick an anchor thought that has to do
所以对于飞行来说 选择一个与你旅程相关
with the trip that you’re taking.
的锚定心理
So if I’m boarding a plane to fly back home to Michigan,
所以如果我登上一架飞机飞回密歇根州
an anchor thought might be a picture in my mind
锚定心理可能是我脑海中
of my mom and I walking on the shores of Lake Michigan where I grew up.
我和妈妈漫步在我长大的 密歇根湖岸边
That’s a thought that makes me happy. It makes me excited
这个想法会让我快乐 让我兴奋
and it’s also related to the trip that I’m taking.
也和我的旅行相关
If you have a conversation that you need to have
如果你必须和你的老板交谈
with your boss, pick an anchor thought
选一个锚定心理
about how you feel after having that conversation.
思考谈话后你的感受
Maybe it’s you picking up the phone and calling somebody
也许你会给你的爱人
that you you love and saying oh my gosh, it went so well.
打电话 然后说天呐 真顺利
Or you know, you walking out of the meeting and feeling like
或者你知道 当你走出会议室 你感觉
yeah, I survived that conversation,
是的 我挺过来了
I feel pretty good about myself.
我对自己很满意了
So now that you have your anchor thought,
所以现在你有自己的锚定心理
you’re ready to beat the fear.
你已经准备好战胜恐惧了
How you’re going to do it is this.
你将如何做到这一点呢
So let’s go back to the example of the plane.
让我们回到飞机的例子
I’m on the plane, I’m flying to Michigan.
我在飞机上 正飞往密歇根
We hit turbulence.
我们遇到了气流
My body’s going to start getting agitated right.
我的身体开始焦虑不安
I’m starting to get nervous my heart starts to race.
我开始紧张 我的心开始狂跳
One of two things can happen.
可能发生以下两种情况
I can’t control how my body might feel,
我无法控制我身体的感觉
but I can always, always control what I’m thinking about
但我永远可以控制我在想什么
and I can always control how I act, and so can you.
我可以控制我的行为 你也可以
So when I’m on a plane and the turbulence hits,
所以我在飞机上遇到气流时
5 4 3 2 1, that’s step 1,
五四三二一 这是第一步
and it’s essential,and the reason why
这很关键
using the 5 second rule, 5 4 3 2 1,
而使用五秒原则
is essential,is because that is how
倒数五四三二一 很重要的原因是
you switch the gears in your mind,
它是可以改变你思维方向的方式
you awaken your prefrontal cortex,
你唤醒你的前额叶皮层
and you trigger your brain that you’re now in control of your thoughts.
你触发你的大脑 你现在控制 你的思维
You’ve interrupted the fear.
你打断了恐惧感
You’ve settled your thoughts and now your brain is ready
你已经解决了你的想法 现在你的大脑已经准备好了
for that anchor thought.
接受锚定心理
So then what I do after I go 5 4 3 2 1,
数完五四三二一后 我要做的是
is I insert the anchor thought that I’ve already
我把我在飞行前就想好的
come up with before the flight.
锚定心理植入脑海
I start thinking about walking on the beach
我开始想象和我的父母一起
and being with my mom and my dad.
在沙滩上散步
I start telling myself I’m so excited
我开始告诉自己 我很兴奋
to walk on the shores of Lake Michigan,
要去密歇根湖畔散步
I’m so excited to see my parents.
我很欣喜能见到我的父母
Now something remarkable is going to happen in your brain.
现在在你的大脑中会发生一些不寻常的事情
Because you’ve interrupted the fear,
因为你已经打断了恐惧
because you’ve used the 5 second rule
因为你用了五秒原则
to assert control and awaken your prefrontal cortex,
去唤醒并控制你的前额叶皮层
and because you have an image that contextually
因为你想出了一个大脑可以
make sense to your brain, cause you’re flying to Michigan,
理解的和情境的画面 因为你要飞往密歇根
you know your brain does?
你知道大脑怎么想的吗?
Your brain goes, huh, Mel’s excited to go to Michigan.
你的大脑会想 嗯 梅尔要去密歇根 所以她很激动
Because my body is in a state, remember the first fact,
因为我的身体处于一种状态 记得第一个真相吗
fear and excitement exact same thing.
恐惧和兴奋是一样的
What’s the difference between fear and excitement?
恐惧和兴奋有什么不一样?
What your brain is saying.
你的大脑在说什么
Using the five-second rule in an anchor thought
在锚定心理中使用五秒原则
you can actually switch the gears in your mind
你能换掉脑海中运转的齿轮
and reframe the thoughts of fear into thoughts of excitement.
把恐惧想法换成 兴奋的想法
And because you have a vision that makes sense
因为你想象的画面和所做的事相关
based on what you’re doing, your brain buys it.
你的大脑就信了
You just tricked your brain.
你骗过了你的大脑
And rule number 4.
第四条
the last one before a very special bonus clip is
在彩蛋之前最后一条是
make decisions that energize you.
做出激励自己的决定
I believe that passion is another word for energy. That’s it.
我相信热情是活力的代名词 是的
What do you have energy for?
你对什么有激情?
What energizes you.
什么是能激发你的事情
And that we naturally
我们天生
have a tremendous amount of body wisdom about that.
对此有大量的本能智慧
And that every one of us has an internal fuel tank
每个人都有一个内在的燃料箱
that is either empty or full.
非空即满
And if you’re empty, you feel depleted.
如果燃料箱空了 你会精疲力尽
If you’re full, you feel energized.
如果燃料箱满了 你就精力充沛
And so if you simply or in any situation,
所以如果你只是简单地或在任何情况下
I mean any situation,
我是说任何情况
and you umm…
然后你 嗯
pay attention within 5 seconds to…
花5秒钟想
Does this person energize me?
是这个人能激励我么?
Do they deplete me? Where are they in the scale?
还是会耗尽我的精力?他们在哪个位置?
You just gain some tremendous with them.
你只会从中获得巨大的收获
And… you… the simple way to start to figure out
而且你想要知道你是谁 你想要什么
who you are and what you want
最简单的方法就是
is start aligning yourself
把自己和更多能激励你的事情
with more things that energize you.
联系起来
So situationally,
所以 在特定情况下
if you’re lying in bed and the snooze alarm goes
如果你正躺在床上 稍后提醒闹钟
or the alarm goes off,
或闹钟大作
and you feel depleted,
你感觉浑身无力
and you start reaching for the snooze button,
你开始按下贪睡按钮
that’s a really big sign,
这是一个很明显的信号
that you need to get out of bed.
你该起床了
Now, being depleted versus energized has nothing to do with
精疲力竭或活力四射
whether or not things are hard or easy.
与事情的难易程度无关
It has to do with what naturally actually either
这与什么会真正地自然地
expands you or shrinks you.
鼓励你或打击你有关
And so if you look at your client list
如果你看着你的客户名单
and measure depleted versus energized,
测一下无精打采或活力四射的状态
what shrinks versus expands me,
什么鼓励或者打击我
you have the actual map.
你就有了张真实的地图
And when you start to find the courage to make decisions
当你开始鼓起勇气做出
that energize you and that expand you,
激励你鼓励你的决定时
whether they’re scarish or not,
无论这些决定是否令人恐惧
that’s when everything changes.
一切都会随之改变
And so that’s how I actually make business decisions.
这也是我做商务决策的方式
Is this, I don’t even like the money conversation comes second.
是这样 我甚至不喜欢把钱的话题放在第二位
It’s does this deplete or energize me.
这样做是打击还是激励我
And if it depletes me, how do you move it in that direction
如果打击我 你怎么能向那个方向行动呢
or how do I say no?
或者我如何说不呢?
If it energizes me how do I do more?
如果它激励我 如何做更多呢?
Because if you are energized or expanded by something,
因为如果你被某件事激励或鼓励
you will do it for no money,
你将不计酬劳地做这件事
you will do it happily, and you will suddenly wake up and
你将开心地做它 你将瞬间觉醒
say oh my gosh… like my heart… I’m pursuing my passion.
说“哦 天呐 我的心 我在追求激情”
How did that happen?
这是怎么发生的
And I’ve got a really special bonus clip from
我从梅尔那里得到了
Mel talking about how depression is lying to you
一个特别的奖励 关于抑郁症欺骗你的视频
that I think you’re gonna enjoy.
我想你也会喜欢
But before that it’s time for the three point landing questions.
在那之前 这是三点着陆问题时间
Let’s move from just watching the video
让我们不只观看视频
to taking action in your life for business.
而且去你的职场生活中采取行动
Here we go.
出发吧
Question number one,
问题一
what decision can you make right now that will energize you?
当下你能做出什么抉择激励自己?
Number two,
问题二
what’s an anchor thought you can create for yourself everyday
你每天能预设什么样的锚定心理
to stay motivated?
来保持动力?
And number three,
问题三
which friend can you book a time with to see this week?
这周你能留出时间见哪位朋友?
You see the thing about depression that’s really difficult
你会发现抑郁症真正困难的地方在于
is that the depression itself lies to you.
抑郁本身对你说谎
It lies to you and says, you don’t feel like doing the things
它骗你说 你不想做你知道
you know you need to do,
你需要去做的事情
and we buy into that lie. That’s not to make you wrong.
而我们相信了那个谎言 这并不是说你错了
It’s because depressions really good at convincing us we can’t do it.
这是因为抑郁真的善于让我们相信我们做不到
So the interesting riddle about depression is that
所以关于抑郁症有趣的谜团是
in order to beat it, in order to live with it,
为了战胜它 为了与它共存
in order to make sure you don’t let it win,
为了确保不被它打败
you’re gonna have to learn how to push yourself to take action
你得学会如何强迫自己采取行动
even though the depressions lying to you.
即使抑郁症在欺骗你
That you can feel like retreating and you can choose not to.
当你想撤退时 你可以选择不退缩
What are you getting out of this?
你能从中得到什么?
Well as soon as I get that feeling in my stomach
一旦我有这种感觉在我的心里
or the feeling in my head, I just count 5 4 3 2 1.
或是我的脑海里 我就数五四三二一
Right, go for a walk, pick up the phone, post that thing.
对 出去走走 拿起电话 把消息发出去
Do not like… you’re gonna win this one push one action at a time.
你将一步步行动起来战胜它
You got it. Awesome.
懂吗 太棒啦
If you want to learn from Mel how to make this year
如果你想跟梅尔学习如何让这一年
your best year ever, check out the video right there next to me.
成为你最棒的一年 请点击我旁边的视频
I think you’ll enjoy it.
我想你会喜欢它的
Continue to believe, and I’ll see you there.
继续相信 我们到那见
Attention, economy, if you haven’t heard it,
注意力 经济 如果你还没听说过
you’re gonna start hearing it a lot.
你将会经常不断听到
I believe that passion is another word for energy.
我相信热情就是精力的代名词

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学习如何处理压力、焦虑以及沮丧问题,从四个方面战胜抑郁的谎言,行动起来:第一运动,第二多见朋友,第三锚定心理,第四做出激励自己的抉择。

听录译者

小达不溜

翻译译者

咬人的小脑斧

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdGISYsoPeg

相关推荐