未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

手账术 - 子弹日记101: 笔记本的挑选和对比

Mega Notebook Comparison

大家好 我是Boho Berry频道的卡拉
Hi everyone, it’s Kara here from Boho Berry
今天我将和你们分享一个精彩的笔记本对比视频
and today I am back with you with a Mega Notebook Comparison video.
上周我在社交媒体
I’ve been kind of teasing this for the last week on social media
以及我的NaNoWriMo视频博客上调侃了一番
and even on my NaNoWriMo vlogs.
如果你还没看 一定要去看一下哦
If you haven’t seen those yet, definitely check them out.
但是【哈哈】 我发这个视频的时间稍微有点晚
But, this video is one that I’ve kind of been putting off for a little bit
因为它的任务太艰巨了
Because it’s so daunting.
实际上 我这儿有十种不同的笔记本
I actually have ten different notebooks here.
它们都是些网格本或者点格本
These are all either graph or dot grid
很适合用来做手帐
which makes them great for Bullet Journaling.
我总是收到很多关于笔记本的问题
And I get so many questions about notebooks all the time
以至于我想做一个完整的比较
that I wanted to do a mega comparison
看看我现在的想法是什么
and kind of see what my actual thoughts are
关于你们问我的 所有关于不同笔记本的问题
on all of these different notebooks that I get asked questions on.
我这儿有很多款笔记本
So, I have a pretty big variety here
大部分都是A5大小
and most of these are an A5 size
除了最下面的两本
except for the two at the bottom
是作文本的尺寸外
are a composition size.
它们都是记事本
They’re composition notebooks.
先来看看最上面这个
And then, the one at the top
我还以为自己订购的是A5尺寸的
which I thought I was ordering in an A5 size.
这是Nuuna的一款笔记本
This is a Nuuna notebook
但我一定是看错了产品描述
but I must have misread the product description
因为实际上它的尺寸更小
because it’s actually a smaller size.
我承认我弄错了
So, I apologize for that.
不过 没关系 我还是会逐一比较
But, in general, this is all going to be apples-to-apples.
显然 这些都是精装笔记本
All of these are hardcover notebooks, obviously
除了这两个作文本
Except for the composition books.
它们都是经常用来做手账的笔记本
And they are all notebooks that people regularly use for bullet journaling.
所以 我认为还是做个比较要好一些
So, I thought it would be great to do a comparison
由于时间关系 我们马上开始吧
and, in the name of time, I’m going to jump right in.
我感觉这个视频的进度条会很长
I have a feeling this video is going to be pretty long
因为我打算深入比较每一本笔记本
because I’m really going to go deep into each of these notebooks
并且向你展示它们所有的特征以及各自的不同之处
and show you all of the features and what differentiates them from each other.
所以 我们直奔主题吧
So, we’re just going to get straight to it
精彩马上开始!
and dive in!
对了 为了尽可能本着公平的原则
Alright, so in the spirit of being as fair as possible
所有笔记本没有任何的优先顺序
and not putting them in any sort of preferential order
我根据尺寸由小到大依次说明
I decided to go from smallest to largest.
所以 我们就从这堆最上面这本开始吧
So, we’re just going to start at the very top of this stack
然后挨个说下去
and go through them all!
其实 我在每个笔记本上用相同的笔做了测试
For each pen test I actually used the same exact pens in each notebook.
为的是对这些笔记本做出准确的陈述
Just to have kind of an equal representation.
我先从0.38毫米的百乐G-2中性笔开始
So, I started with the Pilot G-2 in a 0.38mm tip.
然后是辉柏嘉的PITT系列艺术家小号钢笔
Then, a Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen in the size S
笔尖为0.3毫米
which is a 0.3mm.
至于施德楼三角纤维笔 我用了黑色和几种其他颜色
The Staedtler Triplus Fineliners; I did black and then several other colors
因为有时候这种笔的不同墨水颜色对其纸的效果不同
because sometimes different colors of the Staedtlers react differently to paper.
接下来的是百乐大都会系列笔
Then we have the Pilot Metropolitan
装的是独家蓝色绒面墨水
with Private Reserve Blue Suede ink.
接着这支是百乐按动钢笔
Then, the Pilot Vanishing Point
装的的是百乐的皮洛油墨
with Pilot Iroshizuku Yu-Yake ink.
三文堂钻石系列580钢笔
My TWSBI Diamond 580
它是我日常写作用的 装的墨水是鲶鱼黑
this is my daily writer with plain old Noodler’s Black in it.
这支是凌美恒星钢笔 墨水是辉柏嘉石灰色的
My LAMY All-Star with Faber Castell Stone Grey
然后这支是维斯康蒂的梵高(鸢尾花)钢笔
And then, a Visconti Van Gogh,
出水超顺滑
which is a pretty wet writer,
这里面是私家珍藏的松石绿墨芯
and that has Private Reserve Spearmint loaded up inside.
最后测试的是鲶鱼牌透明笔杆软尖钢笔
And then, the final test is the Noodler’s Ahab Flex
这支笔在书写时出水量非常大
This pen dumps so much ink down on the page
所以 我想它肯定是检验纸张的好工具
so, I thought it would be a good way to see
看看哪种纸防渗墨能力最强
maybe what paper holds up the best to a lot of ink.
这只笔上的墨是鲶鱼牌的阿帕奇晚霞橙
And this one has Noodler’s Apache Sunset in it.
好啦 我们先从Nuuna笔记本开始说吧
Alright, so we are going to begin with the Nuuna notebook.
它是点格笔记本
Now, this Nuuna is a dot grid
我买这款本子正是因为
it’s the reason that I purchased it
它里面是网格点
was because of the dot grid.
不幸的是 我刚才提到过了
Unfortunately, like I mentioned,
我买的时候并没有意识到尺寸那么小
I did not realize when I bought it that it was the smaller size.
显然 由于它的规格小
And, apparently, due to its smaller size
所以它的网格点也很迷你
it has a mini dot grid.
我不知道相机能不能拍到这些
So, I don’t know if this is going to pick this up on camera
我尽量拿近些给大家看
I’ll try to get close so you can see.
它颜色真的很浅 是那种浅橙色的迷你网格点
But, it’s a really light, orange mini dot grid
嗯 据我所知
and, from what I understand,
(这款笔记本)网格点的颜色和封面的颜色相对应
the color of the dot gird relates to the actual cover of the notebook.
所以 封面像霓虹的橙色
So, this one is like a neon orange
所以里面的网格点也酷似这种颜色
so, the dot grid inside mimics that color.
现在 Nuuna笔记本的封面都是仿真皮的
Now, these Nuuna notebooks are actually a bonded leather cover.
所以严格来说 它们并非硬皮笔记本
So they’re not technically a hard cover
但相对来说还是挺硬的
but, they’re relatively stiff.
不过也足够软 可以弯曲
They’re still soft enough to bend.
封面走的是丝网印刷的艺术风
The cover art on them is silk screen printed,
如果你去官网 就会看到还有很多风格
and if you go to nuuna.com they have a huge variety.
但我肯定这款已经售罄了
I believe this one is actually no longer available.
他们也经常改变封面的风格
They switch up their cover styles quite often.
这款是108毫米*150毫米大小
But, this one right here is a 108mm x 150mm in size.
它们也有大一点的 接近A5尺寸
They also have a larger, almost A5 size
就是165毫米*220毫米的
it’s 165mm x 220mm.
这些笔记本都产自德国
And, these notebooks are all made in Germany
但实际上它是由意大利 瑞典 德国共同生产的
but they’re made with products based out of Italy, Sweden, and Germany.
纸张为120g轻型改良纸
The paper, itself, is 120 gram munken fine paper
他们是这么说的
is what they call it.
实际上它是一种亮白色的纸张
It’s actually a pretty bright white
然后线装设计也方便平摊
and it is thread stitched to lay flat.
这确实不错
And it does do a pretty good job.
好似你用到哪儿 它就可以平摊到哪儿
It seems to pop up, depending on where you are in the book.
我确信 再把书脊展开一点就更容易平摊了
I’m sure if I broke the spine a little bit more, it would be a lot easier.
线装的设计较其他笔记本而言更易平放
But it is thread stitched, so it’s supposed to lay a little flatter than other notebooks.
这本有176页纸
This one contains 176 pages
所以它很厚 甚至内芯的纸张也同样厚
so it’s quite thick, even with the thicker paper.
然后呢 我们来看看后面
And then, we are just going to jump in to the back
看看我之前在这做的笔迹测试
and look at the pen test that I did here.
这张纸上面的笔迹测试看起来挺特别的
The pen test on this one actually looks a little bit funky
我来一个特写 方便你们看我写了什么
I’m going to zoom in here so you can really see what I’m doing.
好的 背面的笔迹测试看起来
Okay, so the pen test in the back here actually looks
的确有一点奇妙 因为我不习惯写在这么小的点格里
a little bit funky because I was not used to writing on this really tiny dot grid.
所以我不太确定 应该写在一行的点上
So, I wasn’t sure if I should write within one set of dots
还是两行的点上
or two sets of dots
我挺疑惑的
I was very confused.
我拿小尺子量给你看看
I’m going to grab a little ruler here and show you
这网格点究竟有多小
really how tiny this dot grid is.
好 一起来看看吧
Okay, so let’s see.
这些点
So, these dots —
大多数点格笔记本的格子为5毫米大小
Most dot grid notebooks are 5mm apart.
但这本事实上只有2.5毫米
These are actually 2.5mm apart.
所以两点间 或者说两列间的距离
So, two dots – or two sets of dots –
才和我们平常用的点格笔记本大小一样
is actually equal to one in our normal dot grid notebooks.
所以注意咯 它超级小
So, just a heads-up there; this is super tiny.
如果你想买这些(笔记本)
So, if you’re looking to buy these,
一定要核对看它写的是点格本还是迷你点格本
definitely check – see if it says “dot grid” or “mini dot grid”.
那是有区别的
That’s the difference.
但是 我的笔在这纸上写得真的很顺滑
But, this one actually held up really, really well to my pens.
洇纸程度真的很小
There was really not a whole lot of feathering
除了下面鲶鱼钢笔的笔迹
down here at the bottom with the Noodler’s Ahab
有一点点洇纸
there was a bit of feathering,
这支笔出水超顺滑 可以预料到会洇纸
but that’s kind of to be expected with that super wet-writing pen.
但是我真的很欣赏这种纸的洁白程度
But, I really do like how white the paper is
把笔墨颜色衬托得特别棒!
and how the colors just kind of pop.
实际上我对这些点做了个统计
And on each of these I actually did a count of the dots
不管是中间 上面还是下面的
that go across, top and bottom.
你可以在每个本子上看到这个
So, you’ll see this on each of the notebooks, as well.
然后我要翻页给你看看后面的样子
And I’m going to flip it over and kind of show you how it looks on the back side of the page.
用这些笔 我真该在附页做书写测试
And with these – I really should have done like one page in
我忘了大多数笔记本后面都有附页
because I forgot about this end piece of paper on most notebooks.
有点心塞
That’s a little annoying.
这纸真的没有渗墨
But, there was really no bleed-through
就像是 在某些地方 有极少一点
There was – like, it tried to a little bit in some spots
这里有极少的渗墨 用的是鲶鱼牌的钢笔 阿帕奇晚霞橙墨
It tried to right here. With – that’s the Apache Sunset, in the Noodler’s Ahab.
因此 就算是出水量最大的笔
So, that was the wettest-writing pen.
也几乎不渗墨
And there was really almost no bleed-through at all.
有一点点重影
And it does ghost a tiny bit.
但是讲真 只是我涂色的方块有点重影
But really, only in those spots where I colored things in.
就书写本身而言 一点重影也没有
The writing, itself, hardly ghosted at all.
总之 我真的超爱这款笔记本
So, overall, I really like this notebook.
但对我来说 不足之处是
The drawbacks, for me, is
我想有一条能扣住我笔记本的橡皮筋
I’m kind of partial to having an elastic band to close up my notebook.
而且 我还想有一条书签带
And, I’m also partial to having a ribbon bookmark.
但为时已晚 只能放到以后的购买中再说了
Now, I know those are both things I could put on myself afterward
但对我来说 这确实有点不太适合我
but, for me, that’s what makes it not really work for me.
而且 事实上它的封面是真皮的
That, and the fact that this is actually real, genuine leather for the cover.
拿起来 就能闻到了
If you hold it up you can actually even smell it.
它是再生皮革 采用的是结合皮革与丝网印刷技术
It’s bonded leather, and it’s silk screen printed on the outside
然后里面也有这种印刷纸
and then it has this cover paper on the inside.
但事实上它是真皮
But it is actual, real leather.
这对我来说也是一个缺点吧
And that’s kind of a drawback for me, as well.
因为我更喜欢不伤害小动物的 可循环再生的笔记本
I would prefer a notebook that’s more sustainable, and not harmful to animals.
嗯 这个本子的分析就先到这吧
So, there’s that.
接着我们来看看皮卡迪力本质的笔记本
Up next, we have the Piccadilly Essential notebook.
我保证它只有黑色
I’m fairly positive that it only comes in black,
因为我还没见过有其他颜色
I have not seen it in any other colors.
这个本子是硬皮封面
But, this notebook is a hard cover,
有240页纸
it’s 240 pages,
而且是史密斯手工装订
and it also has a smyth sewn binding.
所以它可以平摊
So, it’s supposed to open flat
我们来打开看看
We’re going to open her up and see.
这个本子有一点我不太喜欢
One thing that I don’t like about this notebook
是这个封面太硬了 没有延展性
is that the hard cover actually has a little bit of give to it.
而且我向着光拿它 你可以看到
And you can see when I hold it to the light
本子上留有橡皮筋印
that the elastic band has left a mark
还有封面的压痕
or an indentation in that cover.
这让我有点不能忍
So, that would kind of bother me a little bit.
封面上甚至还有
There’s even an indentation from —
包装时书签被压折的痕迹
I believe when it was packaged the bookmark was folded over.
你看这有一点凹痕
And you can see that left a little indentation there.
这是我几个星期前买的
And I’ve had this notebook for a few weeks now,
我还没开始用
and that has not gone away at all.
就已经留下了消不掉的痕迹
So, that’s something that you’re kind of left with permanently there.
好吧 我们先打开
Alright, so we’re going to open her up
这本子内页更倾向于象牙白
This notebook is more of an ivory color to the pages.
然后它是网格纸
And it’s a graph paper.
它是80g/m^2 或者说80克每平方米
This is 80 GSM, or “grams per square meter”.
它纸的颜色是这些本子里面最暗的
It’s definitely one of the darker papers in the group that I have for you today.
再次声明 它是史密斯手工装订 可以平摊哦
But, again, it’s a smyth sewn binding, so it’s supposed to open flat.
这个设计超级好
And it actually does a really good job of doing so
甚至让它脱颖而出
without even breaking it in a whole lot.
它能摊得很平展 我就喜欢它这一点
It lays pretty flat, so I do like that about it.
这一款有橡皮筋 像我刚才说的
It does have the elastic closure, like I said.
它还有一个可展开的内囊
This one has expandable interior pocket
所以 如果你经常用
so, if you use that a lot
可以拿它来装小刀 收据 或其他东西
maybe to hold stickers, or receipts, or things like that
当你四处奔走时 就可以带上这些小东西了
when you’re on the go, that’s in there for you.
然后 它附带了一条缎带书签 我很喜欢
Then, it has a satin page ribbon, which I like.
这个笔记本是5英寸*8.1英寸大小
This notebook, itself, is 5in x 8.1in
比A5尺寸窄一点
So, it’s an A5 size, but it’s a little narrow
事实上它是127毫米*206毫米大小的
It’s actually 127mm x 206mm.
他们也卖B5和B7规格的
They also have this available in B5 and B7 size,
他们说这是0.25英寸大小的格子
and it’s a 1/4in graph, is what they say.
让我们来看看
So, we’re going to look at that and see.
嗯 确实是0.25英寸
And, it is, indeed, a 1/4″ graph.
其实是比5mm小一点的尺寸
So, it’s actually a little bit thinner than a 5mm ruling.
只小一点点
So, it’s just a tiny bit thinner.
事实上这是按英寸算的 所以是0.25英寸
This actually goes by inches, so it’s a 1/4in.
也就是 四分之一英寸
So, four squares to an inch.
然后 看看书写测试
And then, you’ll see here,
实际上 我所有的笔对这种纸都很合适
this one actually held up really, really well to all of my pens.
唯一的缺点是纸颜色太暗了
The only drawback with this one is how dark the paper is.
我不想让墨水颜色在纸上如此突兀
I don’t feel like the colors pop as much on this paper.
它没有nunna笔记本的纸白
It’s not as white as that Nuuna notebook.
我们向后翻
I’m going to fold this back.
还是在想 我为什么没在附页上写呢?!
Again, I wish I had skipped a page
看这儿 没有太多的重影
but you’ll see there’s not a lot of ghosting.
渗墨的笔迹也极少
Tiny, tiny bit of bleed-through,
最棒的是
and the great thing on this paper
没有一点洇纸
is that there was no feathering, whatsoever.
即便用出水量最大的笔写 也没有一丁点儿洇纸
So, even with my wetter-writing pens there was no feathering at all,
这真是太棒了
which I thought was awesome.
以上就是对皮卡迪力本质网格笔记本的介绍
So, that is the Piccadilly Essential gridline notebook.
好 接下来 按照大小顺序 轮到魔力斯奇那经典笔记本了
Alright, after that, size-wise, we have the Moleskine Classic
这个笔记本见证了我太多的忧伤[笑]
Now, this is one that I’ve gotten so much grief over.
因为早在去年 我就做了一个关于
Because earlier last year, I did a comparison between
魔力斯奇那方格和灯塔1917系列笔记本的对比
a Moleskine dot-grid and the Leuchtturm1917
我很后悔当时没有逐一对比
and I got a lot of grief for not comparing apples-to-apples
因为当时 我在用这款笔记本的软皮版
because I used the soft cover version of the notebook.
所以 这次我找硬皮款的来做比较
So, this time I sought out the hard cover
硬皮的好难找
Which was a lot harder to find.
它只有黑色款
It only comes in black,
但我找到了!我买到了一本,我们来看一看吧
but I found it – I got it, so we’re going to take a peek.
这款上面的橡皮筋明显比软皮的紧一些
The elastic band on this one is a lot firmer than the soft cover
嗯 我发现
and, come to find out,
其实他们故意将软皮的橡皮筋做得松了些
they actually make soft cover elastic bands a little looser intentionally
为的是笔记本不会自己翻起来
so that the notebook doesn’t fall over on itself
或者在用橡皮筋捆起来的时候不会翻起来
or bend over on itself when you have it closed with the elastic band.
意识到这个后 我觉得意义重大
So, once I realized that, that made a lot of sense.
因为这是我上个视频的吐槽点之一
But that was one of my griping points about the Moleskine in my last video.
但现在我知道它的作用了
But now that I know that, it makes sense
还有 这个硬皮本的橡皮筋比较硬
and I will say that this hard cover has a much firmer elastic band.
然后 这个本子是硬皮封面的
And then, this Moleskine is a hard cover,
像皮卡迪力一样 然而
just like the Piccadilly, however it’s not quite —
二者的封面有所不同
it doesn’t have that give to it.
这款封面上不会有橡皮筋的压痕
So, there’s no indentations from the elastic band,
书签的压痕也没有
or the bookmark.
一款很棒很结实的笔记本
So, it’s a nice, solid notebook.
这个的规格是130毫米*210毫米
And this one is 130mm x 210mm
也就是5英寸*8.25英寸
which is 5in x 8.25in
也有小款的 90毫米*140毫米
It’s also available in a smaller, 90mm x 140mm
和大款的190毫米*250毫米
and a larger, 190mm x 250mm.
这个网格笔记本
So, this is a dot grid notebook.
有240页纸 纸张性质是弱酸性
It’s 240 pages, acid-free.
我在魔力斯奇那官网和本子上都找不到
I could not find on the Moleskine website or in the notebook itself anywhere
这本子的纸张克数
what the weight of their paper is in this notebook.
但是 我们可以现场检验
But, we’re going to check it out here.
它也是线装的所以可以平摊
It is also thread-bound, so it’s supposed to lay pretty flat.
但是 它需要一点
And it does. It requires a little bit of
scooching? 这是个单词吗?
…”Scooching”..? – Is that a word?
才能让它平摊
“Scooching” for it to lay flat.
但是 它和大多数线装笔记本不同
But, that’s no different than most thread-bound notebooks.
你得慢慢习惯
You kind of have to break it in a little bit.
它的纸颜色更亮
And this paper is a little bit lighter in color
相比皮卡迪力
than the Piccadilly.
它还是象牙白 但又更亮一点
So, it’s still an ivory, but it’s a little bit lighter.
我翻到后面展示给你们看看
We’re going to turn to the back page here so I can show you.
它还有可展开的内袋
It also has the expandable inner pocket
和书签带
and the satin page ribbon.
总之这款本子非常适合我的自来水笔
And, overall, this one held up really, really well to my fountain pens
还有其他钢笔
and other pens, as well.
我们翻页 你就可以看到
We’ll flip this page over so that you can see
大部分都没有渗墨现象
For the most part, there was no bleed-through
除了方格的角边有一点点
there was some bleed-through in these little corners of the squares.
然后 这里渗的比较多
And then, there was a lot of bleed-through here,
用的是出水量非常大的鲶鱼钢笔写的
with the super wet Noodler’s Ahab fountain pen.
然后百乐的也有一点渗
And then, there was a tiny bit of bleed-through with that Pilot Vanishing Point.
所以 我认为 这个本子渗不渗墨取决于墨水
So, I think, depending on the ink that you’re using in this notebook,
尤其是你的钢笔笔尖大小
and definitely the nib size of your fountain pen,
都有很大的影响
that’s going to make a difference.
有一件事我必须说 它的重影非常严重
One thing I will say, is there’s a ton of ghosting
看 你几乎可以从背面读出来
So, you can see — you can actually almost read
我写的所有字
everything that I wrote through the backside.
在前面两个本子就没有这种现象
Which we haven’t seen in the last two notebooks.
所以你如果在意这个的话
So that’s something to consider, if ghosting bothers you
这款笔记本可能不太适合你
this one might not be the one for you.
但总而言之 它还是很好的
But, overall, I think it’s pretty good.
一点也不差哦
Not bad at all.
好我们来看下一款
Okay, let’s move on to our next size notebook.
不要把这个跟皮卡迪力弄混了
And, this – not to be confused with the Piccadilly Essential grid –
这是皮特保佩儿出版社的
this is actually by Peter Pauper Press.
它被誉为生活必需品 也是一款网格线笔记本
It’s called Essentials. It’s also a grid line notebook,
这种是标准的a5尺寸
but this is more of a true A5 size.
同样是硬皮
And this is a hard cover, as well.
和魔力斯奇那硬皮类似
Kind of akin to the Moleskine hard cover,
没有压痕
it does not leave an indentation.
它封面很好也很硬 没有延展性
It’s nice and hard; it doesn’t have any give to it.
规格是210毫米*148毫米
And this one is 210mm x 148mm,
或者说5.5英寸*8英寸
or, 5.5in x 8in.
所以说是标准的a5款
So, it’s more of a true A5 size.
它有192页每平方米克数为100的无酸档案纸
It’s 192 pages of 100 GSM, acid-free, archival paper.
好 我们将它打开看看
So, we’re going to open this one up.
然后 你会在这里面看到
And, you’ll be able to see here on the inside,
这纸很棒 很轻
this paper is nice and light.
事实上它可以和皮卡迪力媲美
I can actually compare it side-by-side with the Piccadilly
也就是我的另一个网格笔记本
which is the other graph notebook that I have.
不过你可以清楚的看到纸张色泽的差异
But you can really see the difference in the color of the paper.
皮卡迪力的纸偏黄 这种偏亮
So, the Piccadilly has a lot more yellow-ivory, this one is a lot, lot lighter.
好的 这款也是网格本
Okay, and then again, this is quad-ruled,
所以我觉得应该是按英寸来算的
so I believe it’s done by inches.
我们来看看是多少英寸
So, let’s look here on the inch side.
对 它是0.25英寸的方格
And, yes. It’s a 1/4in per square,
所以这个网格笔记本里 每平方英寸有四个格子
so four squares per inch on this graph-ruled notebook.
同样 这个笔记本后面也有可张开的内袋哦
Again, we have the expandable pocket in the back,
还有书签带
and the satin page marker.
那么 我们翻到笔迹测试那儿
And then, we’re going to flip to the pen test.
这个纸质确实也不错
And, this one here actually did really well as well.
真的
And, there’s really —
抱歉 我靠近给你们再看一遍
sorry, I’m trying to lean in to get a good look at it again —
从前面看真的没有洇纸
there’s really no feathering to be had on the front side,
除了下面我用力写时留下的一点点
except for a little bit when I really flexed that pen down here at the bottom.
我们翻到后面检验一下
And, flipping it over to the back to check.
你看 现在这让我有一点疑惑了
You can see — now this one confused me a little bit.
因为没有太多重影
Because there was not a lot of ghosting,
只有一点点
a little bit to be had.
但施楼德三角纤维笔写的那块有一些渗墨
And there was some bleed-through on those Staedtler Triplus Fineliners.
我不太清楚你们能否看到
I don’t know if you can really see that.
但如果你能看到这些边角和线
But if you see those little corners, and the lines
就说明那渗墨了 但是
it bled through there, but then
除了最底的鲶鱼钢笔之外我所有的笔
all of my fountain pens, except for the Ahab at the very bottom
都没有渗墨
those didn’t bleed through at all.
所以 我不知道为什么
So, I don’t know what’s going on there.
不知道是不是我测试时出错了
I don’t know if it was user error when I was testing it.
但就大多数部分而言 我敢说它呈现得非常完美
But, for the most part, I’d say this one holds up really, really well
对于钢笔和你所有的签字笔而言
to fountain pens, and all of your felt-tip markers,
都是如此
and things like that, as well.
这款本子也是平摊装订
And, this one, again, is a lay-flat binding,
也就是线装
which is thread-stitched.
这款笔记本其实真的很不错
And this notebook actually does a really, really good job.
但它们都需要一点调整来确保能摊平
All it requires is a little “zshuzsh” to make sure the pages open flat.
好了 把你放在一边
And you are good to go.
好 让我们继续
Okay, let’s move on
到灯塔这本
to the Leuchtturm.
这款是灯塔1917
This is the Leuchtturm1917.
点阵的 a5款
Dotted, this is in the A5 size.
其实这本是别人送我的
And, this one is one that they actually sent me,
类似一种感谢礼
kind of as a “thank you”,
因为我经常谈到他们的笔记本
because I’m always talking about their notebooks.
因为我真的很喜欢它们
Because I really do love them.
所以他们就送了这本给我
But, yeah, they sent me this one.
通常笔记本都不会太个性化 除非你去定制
So, normally it’s not going to be personalized like that unless you order it that way
但这本是紫色的
But, this is in the purple.
我很喜欢灯塔笔记本的一点在于
One thing that I love about Leuchtturm notebooks
他们有各种各样的颜色
is all of the different colors that they come in.
所以如果这对你很重要
So, if that’s something that’s important to you,
那么这款可能适合你
this one might be your pick.
我们来翻开看看
But, we’re going to open her up and see
这款笔记本有什么特别之处
what all the extra features that are in this notebook
是其他笔记本没有的
that a lot of them don’t have.
同样 这款也是网格本
So, this one’s a dot grid, again.
在本子首页 有些小说明书
We’ve got our little information packet here in the beginning.
印有写名字和地址的地方
We’ve got a place for name and address,
我认为 到现在为止 只有唯一的另一个
which the only other one, I think, so far that has that is
魔力斯奇那 为失物招领留有一块地方
the Moleskine has a place for lost and found information.
事实上 这款笔记本前面有索引
This notebook actually has a index in the front.
在网格页之前 有三页的索引页
So, you’ve got a three page index before it starts into your dot grid.
它是所有这些中唯一
And, this is the only notebook out of the bunch
有页码的一款本子 也就是说 它有显示页数
that is paginated, meaning it has page numbers.
所以 它一共有249页
So, it has 249 numbered pages,
它同样是线装 可以平摊
it’s also thread-bound to lay flat,
但是 你必须要习惯的一个是
and this is one that you do have to break in.
本子本身不能做到完全的平摊
It doesn’t really lay flat all on its own.
但是 一旦你用多了 习惯了 书脊会被轻微压扁
But, once you break it in, and kind of squish the spine a little bit,
它在平摊这块真的做得很好了
it does a really, really good job of laying flat.
然后 它有两条书签带
And then, this one actually comes with two page markers.
这是我喜欢这个本子的一点
And, it’s one of the things that I love about these notebooks.
我喜欢把其中一条放在每月之间
And I like to keep a page marker on my monthly spreads
另一条放在我手帐的当前日期里
and then on my current day, within my bullet journal.
有双书签就可以那么做了
So, I love that it has the two bookmarks for that.
然后 让我们翻到后面
And then, move to the back.
你可以看到他它像其他本子一样 都有内袋
You also have your expandable pocket, like the others.
然后 这个本子附带有一些书签贴纸
And then, this notebook actually comes with some stickers.
现在 你可以把你写完的笔记本进行分类
Now, these are for archiving your notebook when you’re done.
然后 你可以在封面贴一张 再沿着书脊贴一张
So, you can put a sticker on the front, and then a sticker along the spine
这样 当你把它放在书架上 你就知道哪本是哪本了
so that when it’s sitting on your shelf, you know what’s in each notebook.
我认为这是个很方便的设计
I think that’s a pretty cool touch.
然后 在本子的最后
And then, at the very end of the notebook, there’s
实际上有八张有排孔的纸
actually eight perforated pages.
所以 如果你急着要写点东西
So, if you’re ever on the run, and you need to jot something down
并撕下来给别人传个纸条的话
and tear it out – maybe give someone a note, or something like that –
你也可以翻到后面这里 再开始撕
you can turn to this back section here and tear out a page.
它是沿每条线的第一个点打的孔
It’s perforated kind of along that first line of dots there.
好 现在我们来看纸质如何
And, we are going to look at the paper itself now.
我想我忘说它的规格了
I think I forgot to mention the dimensions.
我刚才说是A5的本子 但其实是145毫米×210毫米大小
I said that this was an A5, but it’s 145mm x 210mm,
纸张是80克每平方米的无酸性纸
and the paper itself is acid-free, it’s 80 gram paper,
它没有其他的纸那么厚
and it’s not quite as thick as some of the others,
但是事实上它的页数更多
but that actually allows them to have more pages than any of the others.
它有249页纸
So this one has 249 numbered pages.
就本子自身特性而言
And as far as the paper quality itself
它纸的颜色其实是象牙白
this is actually kind of an ivory.
我觉得在皮卡迪力和本质网格本的颜色之间
I would say it’s in between the Piccadilly, and the Essentials.
它既没有皮卡迪力那么暗
So, it’s not quite as dark as the Piccadilly,
也没有本质网格本那么亮
but not quite as white as the Essential grid line notebook.
接着 你会发现这纸上真的没有洇纸
With this, you’re going to notice there’s really no feathering to be had.
在这纸上 任何字迹都显得很顺滑
Everything writes really, really smoothly on this paper.
现在 我们翻过来 你会看到它只有一点重影
Now, turning it over, you’ll see we have quite a bit of ghosting
但值得一提的是 它真的没有渗墨
with the Leuchtturm, but no real bleed-through to speak of.
只有用出水量超级大的鲶鱼牌钢笔有一点点渗之外
We have a tiny bit of bleed-through trying to happen with the super wet Noodler’s Ahab,
但是 其他的真的没有渗
but, otherwise, nothing really bled through.
除了有一点点重影
So, as long as you’re okay with a little bit of ghosting,
于我而言 我曾经发现
which, personally I am, I find that once
我写纸的另一面时 它根本不明显
I write on the other side of the page, it’s really not noticeable at all.
但是 如果这对你有影响 那你可能要考虑入纸张更厚的本子了
But if that’s something that bugs you, you might consider one of the thicker-papered notebooks.
这个词很难发音 像绕口令
That was hard to say – like a tongue-twister.
总体而言 这个本子
But, overall, this notebook –
我希望它的纸质更好一些
I do wish sometimes it had a little better quality paper,
虽然纸张没有渗墨
but the fact that nothing really bleeds through,
只是有些重影
it’s really just some ghosting
所有的附加特性让它成为了我最喜欢的笔记本
all of the additional features for this one make it my favorite notebook.
所以 我要把其他的本子丢一旁了
So, I’m just going to throw that out there.
我尽量不区别对待 但是 我真的 有点区别对待了 我想
I’m not trying to be biased, but I really — I kind of am, I guess
因为我真的好爱这个本子
because I really do love this notebook.
我爱它的页标 或者说页码 我爱它多加的书签带
I love pagination, or the page numbers, I love the extra book markers,
我爱它前面的索引页
I love the index in the front.
所以 所有的这些东西结合在一起 惊艳到我了
So, all of those things, combined, kind of set this one above and beyond for me.
但这都是我个人喜好
But it’s all personal preference.
它取决于你在意的品质
It depends on what things are important to you.
所以 考虑一下
So, think about that.
不要按着我的喜好来
Don’t just go off of my preferences when you’re
当你准备要买新本子时
thinking about ordering a new notebook.
想想什么是你真正需要的
Think about what you actually need,
你真正在乎的
and what actually matters to you.
好 小小的总结之后
Alright, so after that little mini-rant,
我们马上转到下一个本子上
we’re going to move onto the next notebook pretty quickly here.
这款是罗迪亚仿皮面笔记本
And that is the Rhodia Webnotebook.
罗迪亚仿皮面笔记本是另一款我非常喜欢的本子
So, the Rhodia Webnotebook is another one of my favorites
因为它非常适合钢笔书写
because it is incredibly fountain pen friendly.
这是一本硬皮笔记本
This notebook comes in a hard cover,
有橙色和黑色两款
either orange or black.
我想说它是这些笔记本中封面有一点弹性的一个
And I will say that this is one of those covers that has a little bit of give to it.
所以 你会注意到绑带这里有轻微的压痕
So, you will notice with the band, there’s a slight indentation there
没有皮卡迪利的那么明显
not quite as much as the Piccadilly,
但是如果你看见心烦的话 还是要注意一下的
but it’s still noticeable if that’s something that bothers you.
并且它只有橙色和黑色两款
But this one does come in orange and black,
是罗迪亚品牌两种标志性的颜色
which are Rhodia’s signature brand colors.
中间还有一条绸制书签带
And, it also has a satin page marker in the middle.
在后面有一个内袋
And, an expandable pocket in the back,
和其他很多的本子一样
just like a lot of the rest.
书签带上(贴了一张纸片)
Now, this one has
让我们把这个小纸片拿出来
— let’s get this little guy out of here,
它可能是审查条
probably an inspection sticker —
我最心烦的一个是它们的书签带
The one thing that bothers me about the page markers,
我知道对罗迪亚可能是挑剔了
And I know this is probably being nit-picky with the Rhodia,
在它们书签带很短这方面
is how short they are.
所以 当你合上本子时
So, when your notebook’s closed,
如果你去拉开它
if you go to expand it
不知道你们能不能理解
I don’t know if you can really see that.
你必须用书签带把它拉开
But you have to, literally, like pull it open.
我有点挑剔
I know it’s nit-picking.
但是 举个例子 和其他的比较
But, for example, with something —
就拿魔力斯奇那举个例子吧
I’m going to use the Moleskine as an example.
魔力斯奇那笔记本的书签带是足够长的
But, with the Moleskine, this one is long enough to
你可以用书签带把本子打开
where when you pull that page marker over,
事实上 你可以书签带轻弹本子 不用手就可以把本子打开
you can actually flip it all the way without your hand scraping against the notebook.
所以 我不知道这对你们来说如何 但对我来说 很重要
So, I don’t know if that’s important to anyone but me
所以 在意的人要思考了
but, something to think about.
好了 接下来 罗迪亚笔记本
Alright, so, with the Rhodia,
封面材质是意大利人造皮
it is an Italian leatherette cover,
我真的很喜欢
which I really like.
它是145毫米*210毫米的
It’s 145mm x 210 mm
所以 它是典型的A5尺寸 5.5英寸*8.25英寸
So, it’s a classic A5 size, 5.5in x 8.25in.
然后 它是90克的象牙色纸张
And, this one is 90 gram ivory paper.
这也是暗色纸张的本子之一
And this is one of the darker papers, as well.
它和皮卡迪力差不多
It’s right on-par with the Piccadilly.
是很棒的深色的象牙白纸张
It’s a nice, deep ivory.
当你打开本子时 你可能会留意到
And, one thing you’ll notice when you open this notebook
纸张是如此地光滑
is it’s so — the paper is so smooth.
表面像是刷了一层漆似的
It feels like there’s almost like a coating on there, of sorts.
但是 它是90千克每平米的无酸中性象牙白纸
But, it’s 90 gram, ivory paper. It’s acid-free, and PH neutral.
并且它是线装的 可以很平整的摊开哦
And, it also is thread-bound, so it opens pretty flat.
这一点让人更喜欢它了
You do have to give it some love to get it to do so,
我认为这个本子好值啊
but I think it’s worth it with this notebook.
对了 这也是个点格本
Alright, and this is a dot grid, as well.
标准的5毫米宽的格子
Another 5mm — standard 5mm size dot grid.
然后 现在让我们看看纸质
And then we’re going to take a look at the paper quality, itself, now.
你看 我指的是 墨在纸上效果棒极了
And, you’ll see. I mean, inks on this paper are just gorgeous.
看 这个颜色栩栩如生
Like, the colors just come to life.
在上面写字是一件快乐的事
And it’s such a pleasure to write on.
注意一点 它的纸很滑
One thing to note with this notebook is that since it is so smooth
墨水要晾稍微久一点才干
the inks can sometimes take a little bit longer to dry
相对于其他有渗透性的纸而言
than they would on other, more porous paper.
所以 你要考虑一下了 如果你是左撇子的话
So, something to consider, maybe if you’re left-handed
你可能会把字弄花
and you’re worried about a lot of smudging.
这个本子可能不是很适合你
This one might not be the best for you.
或者 你可以花钱买张吸墨纸
Or, you could invest in a piece of blotter paper
然后把吸墨纸夹在笔记本中
that you could close in-between your pages
这样 就可以保证合上本子时 另一页不会沾上墨水
once you’re done, just to make sure you don’t get any ink on the opposite side of the page.
但是 所有的墨水都没有洇纸
But, there’s really no feathering at all in any of these inks,
我真的好喜欢啊
which I really love.
好的 翻面
And, turning it over,
你会发现 它为什么会被奉为
you’ll see one of the reasons that this notebook is touted as
极适合钢笔书写的笔记本
such a great fountain pen notebook.
千真万确 几乎没有重影
Is that there’s really, there’s almost no ghosting
也完全没有渗墨
and there’s absolutely no bleed-through.
你可以看到这里有极小的一点
You can see this one tried to a tiny, tiny bit right here.
不知道你们能否看见 就在这个位置
I don’t know if you can even tell, but it tried to right there.
但其他的地方都没有重影 渗墨
But otherwise, no bleed-through, no ghosting,
一款质量非常好的笔记本
and it’s just a really great, well-made notebook.
所以 我真的很喜欢罗迪亚
So, I really love the Rhodia.
把它放一边儿
Let’s get this guy back in here.
然后 继续!
And move on!
好了 下一本我身边很少人用
Alright, now, this next one is one that I don’t see a lot of people using.
但是 我真的真的很喜欢这款本子
But I really, really love this notebook.
这是Nanami Paper产的Seven Seas Crossfield
And, this is the Seven Seas Crossfield from Nanami Paper
这款笔记本是日本生产的
This is a notebook that’s made in Japan,
用的是巴河纸
and it’s made with Tomoe River paper,
很适合钢笔爱好者
which those of you that are fountain pen enthusiasts,
巴河纸被誉为全世界最适合钢笔书写的纸
you know that Tomoe River paper is touted as some of the best paper in the world for fountain pens.
这个笔记本装在一个漂亮的小包装盒里
So, this notebook comes in a nice, little cardboard sleeve.
它是A5规格 210毫米*148毫米
And, it’s an A5 210mm x 148mm.
巴河纸非常薄 以至于 他们实际上
And the Tomoe River paper is so thin, y’all, they can actually
可以把480张纸做成一个这么薄的笔记本
fit 480 pages in a notebook this thick.
所以 如果你正在找可以用一年的本子
So, if you’re looking for a notebook that’s going to last you maybe all year,
或者能用几个月以上的 就像能够拿来当日常的手账本
or more than just a few months, like your normal bullet journal would,
你可以考虑一下这本
this might be one to consider.
然后 这个笔记本 它的封面其实是布的
And then, this notebook, itself, is actually a cloth cover
它是一个可以翻折的 半硬化 布料覆盖的封面
it’s a flexible, semi-stiff, coated fabric cover.
我尝试说出这几个词 有点拗口
I was trying to say that; that’s kind of a mouthful.
但它的布料和外面的那些不一样
But, it’s got kind of this cloth material on the outside
然后 它是线装的
And then, it is thread bound, or smyth sewn
它实际上附带了一张粉色的吸墨纸
And it actually comes with a sheet of pink blotter paper,
这个很好用 尤其在你用的是自来水笔
which is really nice if you’re using fountain pens,
或其他一些墨迹容易被弄脏的笔时
or any other pens that tend to smudge easily.
当你写完一页后 把这张吸墨纸盖在上面 再合上笔记本
It’s nice to kind of close this blotter paper up in your notebook when you’re done with your page
它可以吸掉多余的墨水 使其不会沾到另一页上
to kind of absorb some of that ink and make sure it doesn’t go to the other side.
这个本子网格点的尺寸是5毫米
And this one is a 5mm dot grid,
实际上它是交叉网格的 也就是所谓十字格
but it’s actually cross grid, hence the “Crossfield”
如果我把它举起来 事实上 我要拉近给你们看
and, if I zoom in — actually, I’m just going to pull it up to you —
勉强可以看出来 每个点
you can kind of see that each one of those dots
实际上都是一个小小的十字
is actually a tiny, little cross.
这些小网格有着极淡的蓝色 非常不起眼
And it’s a really light blue, unintrusive grid.
我真的非常喜欢这个设计
So, I really, really like that.
这个笔记本没有任何多余的装饰
This is one notebook that does not have any of the extra frills,
但是 我想 如果你
but I think for those that are looking for a notebook
在找一种页数很多 又超级适合自来水笔书写的笔记本
with a lot of pages, and super fountain pen friendly,
这款笔记本或许是个不错的选择
this might be one for you.
我们翻到最后一页 看看书写测试
We’re going to flip to the last page, where I did the pen test.
你可以看到 在巴河纸上
And, you will see on this Tomoe River paper,
自来水笔的字迹很漂亮
I mean, fountain pens write beautifully on this paper, y’all.
阴影效果很棒 我用的不同墨水也很有辨识度
So, there’s a lot of shading, and pretty definition in the different inks that I used.
你可以看得很清楚
You can really see that there.
也没有羽状晕影
There’s no feathering, whatsoever.
然后 翻过来 这页纸上全是重影
And then, flipping it over, this is one paper that is going to ghost a lot.
这是因为巴河纸的性质
And it’s due to the nature of the paper, itself.
它很薄很薄 比其他本子的纸薄了不少
It’s so, so thin. So much thinner than any of the other notebooks.
而他们可以把这种纸做得如此之薄
And, the fact that they can make a paper this thin
却又不往另一侧渗墨
where the ink does not bleed through on the other side
真的让我很惊讶
is just a marvel to me.
但是 你的确可以看到许多重影
But, you can really see a lot of ghosting,
如果你接受不了重影 或许这个本子不适合你
so if that’s something that bothers you, might not be the notebook for you.
或者 你也可以只在一面纸上写字
Or, you might decide to just write on one side of the page.
我见过有人那么做
I’ve seen a few people do that.
好吧 除了有重影
But, yeah, despite the ghosting,
纸背面 无论如何 完全没有渗墨
there’s absolutely no bleed-through, whatsoever, on the other side of the paper.
以上是Seven Seas Crossfield笔记本的介绍
So, that is the Seven Seas Crossfield.
一款极简的笔记本
It’s a really simple, minimalist notebook.
我真的喜欢它附带的小巧包装盒
And, I do kind of love that it comes in this little craft sleeve.
微妙的手感 摸上去很舒服
Kind of adds a nice little touch.
放到书架上时 显得精致美观
And makes it nice and pretty, sitting on your shelf.
好的 把它放回去
Alright, so put that back in there.
然后 继续介绍下一个
And, move on to the next one.
好的 下一个是Baron Fig Confidant笔记本
Alright, up next, we have the Baron Fig Confidant
这款笔记本的生产其实是
Now, this notebook is actually one that was started,
在KickStarter网站上众筹启动的
it was launched on Kickstarter,
有一段时间 它在KickStarter上的很多群体中非常非常流行
and it became really, really popular amongst a bunch of groups there for a while.
我一直想要一本
And I always kind of wanted one,
我想试用一下
I wanted to give it a try.
要做这个视频时我很兴奋 因为终于可以买一本了
So, I was excited to do this video so that I could buy one.
它的包装很美
But, it comes in this gorgeous packaging.
仔细看的话 它的包装是一个好看的硬纸板盒
If you see, it comes in this nice, hard cardboard box.
我们打开它
So, we’re going to open it up.
里面附带了一个漂亮的小小说明书
And, then it comes with a nice, little information packet in the inside.
它的背面写着一件很酷的事
One cool thing that it says on the back, is
你刚刚种了一棵树
“You just planted a tree.”
显然 你每买一本Baron Fig笔记本
So, apparently, for every Baron Fig notebook that you buy,
他们就会种一棵树 我觉得这个非常好
they plant a tree, which I think is really, really neat.
更多信息可以在baronfig.com网站上看到
But, these are available on baronfig.com.
让我把它取出来
Let me get it out, here.
把包装挪到旁边
And I’ll set that to the side
好的 这是Confidant笔记本
Okay, so this is the Confidant.
封皮是硬的 由布料包裹
It’s a hard cover, but it’s coated in a cloth.
它是灰色的 更像是浅灰色
And, it comes in a grey, like a light grey like this one
比木炭色浅一些 亮一些
and a charcoal, which is a deeper, darker grey.
这款笔记本有好几种规格
It comes in several different formats,
我买的是网格点的 5毫米的网格点
but I got the dot grid – the 5mm dot grid.
广告上说它翻开可以平摊 我们来打开看看
And, it claims to open flat, so we’re going to open her up.
我想 你可以把个人信息写在扉页上
I guess you could write your information there in the front.
它确实可以平摊起来
And, for the most part, it does open pretty flat.
这个本子里的纸 确实一点黄色也不带
The paper in this one, it definitely doesn’t have a yellowish tint to it,
甚至也不是白色的 它几乎是一种极亮的灰色
or even white; it almost reminds me of like a super light grey.
接近白灰色 如果有这个颜色的话
Almost white-grey, if that makes sense at all.
它的网格点是非常浅的灰色
But, it has a really light grey dot grid.
它还有一条黄色的书签带
It comes with a yellow bookmark
我想 黄色是Baron Fig的标志色
And, I think that’s one of their signature colors, there at Baron Fig.
但是 仍是同一个问题 这条书签带太短了
But, again, it has one of those short bookmarks
当你用到它的时候 只能用手翻到那一页
that you kind of have to just turn the page when you get to it.
然后 我在最后一页做了纸张测试
And then, at the very end of the book I did my paper test.
我们翻到这里来
Let’s get this down here.
这款笔记本还有一个特点
One thing I’ll note about this notebook, as well,
就是 它有几页打孔活页纸
it also has the perforated pages.
它的后面实际上带有12张打孔活页纸
So, it actually has twelve perforated pages in the back.
本子总共有192页
And it’s 192 pages all together.
这款笔记本的尺寸有一点点不同
This notebook’s size is a little bit different, and it’s something that the folks
Baron Fig公司的人在他们的网站上提到过这一点
over at Baron Fig talk about on their website.
他们想重建典型笔记本的尺寸
That they kind of wanted to recreate the dimensions for a typical notebook,
通过一些研究 他们发现这个尺寸对笔记本来说是最好的
and through some sort of studies, they figured out that these were great dimensions for a notebook.
这各本子的尺寸是5.4*7.7英寸
So, this one is 5.4in x 7.7in.
比A5纸小一点点
So, it’s a little bit smaller than an A5,
他们没有对纸张材质本身进行太多介绍
and they don’t give a whole lot of information about the paper, itself.
他们只透露说 用的是无酸 细纹纸
All they say is that it’s acid-free, fine grain paper.
然后有一个细节需要注意 不知道你们能不能看到
And one thing to note, here. I don’t know if you can really see this.
我把它拿近试试 看摄像机能不能拍到
I’m going to try and get it up close, and see if I can get the camera to pick this up.
在这里 当我用墨水写字的时候
But within — when I wrote with this ink,
纸上呈现出了一种奇怪的效果 看起来
the paper has some weird quality to it, to where it almost looks like
像是用彩铅之类的笔画上去的
you drew it with a, like a colored pencil or something.
出现了一些奇怪的点点
There’s some weird spotting that happens.
你们也许看得见
Let’s see if you can maybe see that.
我想 摄像机应该拍上了
I think it’s picking it up.
是的 墨迹中出现了一些奇怪的小点
But, yeah, there’s some weird spotting that happens within your ink
然后 当笔迹划过一个网格点时
And then, also when you go over one of the dots,
你可以看到 网格点露到了墨迹之外
You can kind of see the dot come through the ink, itself.
我不知道是不是拍上了
I don’t know if it’s really picking this up, y’all
我们看
but, we’ll see.
你们可以看到 所有字上面都有点点
But, you can see, everything looks kind of spotty,
我想 这可能跟他们用的细纹纸有关
and I think that has to do with the “fine-grain paper” that they say that they use.
我也不确定 但是 说实话 从远处看
I’m not sure. But, honestly, from far away
你几乎看不出来
you can’t even tell.
我觉得 它其实不会困扰到我
And I honestly don’t think it would bother me in the long run.
总的来说 我真的很喜欢这个笔记本
And, overall, I really, really like this notebook.
我对这个尺寸没什么感觉
I’m not sure how I feel about the size.
我比较喜欢A5大小的本子
I’m kind of partial to my A5.
如果你想要这种尺寸
But, if that’s something that you were thinking about,
就是比A5小一点点 但还没有小到能装进口袋里的程度
maybe something a tiny bit smaller, but not quite a pocket-size notebook
或许可以试试这款笔记本
this might be for you.
这个本子没有多余的装饰
This one doesn’t come with any of the extra frills.
它的确有打孔活页 但是没有袋子 也没有橡皮圈
It does have the perforated pages, but no pocket, no elastic band.
然而 当你把它合上的时候 它确实不会自己打开
But it does lay closed really, really well when you set it down.
真的是一款非常漂亮的笔记本
And it really is a beautiful, beautiful notebook.
这就是Baron Fig Confidant笔记本
So, that is the Baron Fig Confidant.
把它放回去
So, let’s put him back.
继续介绍下一个
And move onto the next one.
好的 下面是两本最便宜的笔记本
Alright, up next I have two of the cheapest notebooks
你们可能会买回去做手账
that you can possibly buy for Bullet Journaling.
这两本是方格作文笔记本
These are quad ruled composition notebooks.
作文笔记本有好多牌子
And, there are a lot of different brands out there on the composition notebooks
其中最流行的牌子之一可能是Mead
One of the most popular is probably Mead.
我想买一本Mead方格笔记本
And, I wanted to buy a Mead graph ruled notebook
可是我没找到
but I couldn’t find one.
所以 我就买了最容易买到的两种
So, I got the closest that I could find
这本呢 看看商标 是Roaring Spring牌的
This one, right here, is by Roaring Spring
它有80页 里面是5*5毫米的方格
And it has 80 sheets, 5 x 5 quad ruled
这是个典型的作文本
And It’s pretty much your typical composition notebook.
封面是硬纸板的
It has that hard, cardboard cover
一旁的装订很整齐
This kind of neat binding on the side
它是线装的 有80页
it’s a sewn binding, and then this one has 80 pages.
下面来看看后面的的书写测试
And I’ll show you our little pen test in the back.
纸张大小是9.75*7.5英寸
This is 9.75in x 7.5in
比A5纸大得多
So these are a lot larger than the A5.
它实际上更像是一个B5尺寸的笔记本
This is actually more of a B5 size notebook.
你可以看到后面的书写测试
But, you can see the pen test here in the back.
很令人惊讶 我写的时候
And, surprisingly, as I was writing
效果非常好
it did pretty well.
出水量大的笔写的字的确有些渗墨
The ink did start to bleed and feather a little bit
和洇纸
in some of these wetter inks.
但总的来说 我实际上有点惊喜
But, overall, I was actually kind of impressed.
然后 如果我们翻到后面来
And, if we flip over to the back
这让我有点失望
this is where I got a little disillusioned.
我就想 好吧 自来水笔 甚至我用的常规毡制粗头笔
I was like “Okay, this one does not hold up well
写到这个本子上的效果都不太好
to fountain pen ink, or even any of the regular felt tip markers that I use.”
百乐G2 能看到这里有大量重影
So, the Pilot G2, you can see there’s a lot of ghosting there,
但是没有渗墨
but it did not bleed through the paper.
其他的笔都渗墨了
Everything else bled through.
值得一试 如果你要
Something to consider, if you’re thinking about starting
从这样一个便宜的作文本开始做手账
in a cheap composition notebook like this
用常规的圆珠笔就可以
maybe use just some regular ball point pens
比如百乐G2
like the Pilot G2
尽量避免使用(自来水笔) 或许用彩铅也不错
And, kind of steer clear — maybe use colored pencils
还有其他一些不会渗墨的笔
and things like that, that aren’t going to bleed through the paper.
然后 我买的另一本实际上是
And then, the other one that I picked up is actually
Stables 牌的作文本
the Staples brand composition notebook.
当我拿到它的时候 有一点失望
And I was a little disappointed when I got it
因为我还以为
because I thought it was going to be like that
它的封面也是硬纸板的 跟这本一样
hard, cardboard cover like this one.
但是 它更像是一张卡纸
But, it’s actually more of just like a cardstock.
所以 就像常规的本子一样
So, like a regular notebook.
我们把它翻开 你可以看到
And, we’ll flip it open. You’ll see just like
跟普通的笔记本一样 它前后都带有一些信息
a regular composition book, it has some information on the front and back.
这本实际上有100页
This one is actually 100 pages,
所以它有点厚
so it’s a little bit thicker.
也是网格纸 每英寸四个格子
And, again, it’s quad ruled, so four squares per inch.
我们来翻到最后一页
And we’re going to flip to our last page.
这本的书写效果实际上要好一些
And, this one actually held up a little bit better
只要
As far as ink-bleed, and feathering on the front side of the page
它不像前一本Roaring Spring笔记本那样严重
It’s not quite as much as the other, Roaring Spring notebook
然后翻到后面 它的效果要好很多
And then, flipping it to the back, it even held up a little bit better
在渗墨的问题上
as far as bleed-through from one side of the page to the other.
你可以看到百乐G2的笔迹
So, you’ll see here, the Pilot G2
这有些重影 但没有渗墨
There’s some ghosting, but it did not bleed through
辉柏嘉也没有渗墨
The Faber Castell did not bleed through
其他的笔效果也都不错
Everything else pretty much did.
比如?里装的鲶鱼牌黑色墨水
The TWSBI with Noodler’s Black
一丁点儿都没有渗墨
that did not bleed through at all.
凌美Al-Star也是
Neither did the LAMY Al-Star.
其他的笔 至少都渗了一点点墨水
Everything else, for the most part, bled through at least a tiny bit.
但是 仍然值得一试 如果你想找
But, something to consider, if you’re looking
一款好一些的作文本
at different composition books.
也可以读一些其他牌子的评论 看看怎么样
And, maybe read the reviews and see.
但是我只买了这两个牌子的
But I just got these two brands
因为我不想拥有
because I didn’t want to have a bunch of composition notebooks
太多没用的作文本
laying around that I’m not going to use.
然而 你也要考虑到
But, that’s just something for you to consider
作文本也是各不相同的
that not all composition notebooks are created equal
不同的笔书写效果也不同
And, different pens are going to react differently.
因此 当你买了一本新笔记本 我会建议你
So, one thing that I always recommend when you have a new notebook
做一个书写测试 就像我在每个本子的最后做的一样
is do a little pen test like I did in the back of each of these notebooks
看看你的笔墨与新笔记本结合 会有什么效果
and see how your particular pens and inks react to your notebook
千万要在最后一页试一下 免得你决定开始写手账时
on the very back page, before you decide to dive in and maybe
用一支渗墨严重的笔毁了前面几页
ruin your first page or two with a pen or ink that might bleed through.
好的 观众朋友们 这就是今天视频的全部内容
Alright, y’all, so that is it!
希望你们喜欢这次的对比视频
I hope you enjoyed this comparison.
谢谢你们能忍受我半个多小时的废话
I appreciate you bearing with me
我知道这个视频比平常的长
I know this is a much longer video than normal.
但我想它会很有趣
But I thought it would be so fun
对这些本子进行逐一比较 然后给你一点思路
to kind of compare and give you an idea of all of these side-by-side.
所以 我希望你喜欢
So, I hope you enjoyed it.
如果你有任何问题 评论 或其他
If you have any questions, comments, anything at all
在下面评论区留言吧
drop them into the comment section below
我也很乐意参与你们的讨论
and I’ll be more than happy to join in the conversation down there with you all.
期待不久后与你们相见 拜!
And, I will look forward to seeing you all very soon. Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做手帐,从一款合意的笔记本开始

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

凌辰

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KP13L-jE30

相关推荐