ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《拜见岳父大人》被剪成恐怖片 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《拜见岳父大人》被剪成恐怖片

‘Meet the Parents’ Recut as a Thriller | Trailer Mix

妈妈 爸爸 这是Greg
Mom, dad, this is Greg.
嗨 Greg 我是Pam的父亲 Jack Byrnes
Hi Greg, I’m Pam’s father, Jack Byrnes.
是的 很高兴终于和你见面了
Yeah, it’s great to finally meet you.
嘿 听着 你要好好对她 好吗
Hey listen, be nice to this one, okay?
我有点喜欢他
I kinda like him.
好 我尽我所能
Okay, I’ll try.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是你怎么确定你爱的人和一个陌生人平安得在一起
But then how do you really know for certain that your loved ones are safe with a stranger?
我是说 你真的做得到相信另一个人吗
I mean, can you really ever trust another human being?
看到什么有趣的东西吗
See anything interesting?
不 答案是 你做不到
No, the answer is, you cannot.
我觉得这是不顺利的
I just feel like this is not going well at all.
我觉得你爸爸讨厌我
I feel like your dad hates me.
他不是讨厌你 亲爱的 来啊 给他一个机会 好吗
He doesn’t hate you, sweetie, come on, just give him a chance, alright?
你对Pam不够好
You’re still not good enough for Pam.
Jack是谁
Who is Jack?
对你来说 没人足够好 对Pam
No one has ever bene good enough for you, Pam.
我觉得Greg是个可爱的年轻人
I think Greg is a lovely young man.
Greg
Greg?
你还好吗
Are you feeling alright?
他一定有一些不好的事
There’s something about him that’s a little off.
要玩是吧 爸爸
Wanna play, pops?
玩吧
Let’s play.
你表现得像个疯子 你用炸弹来威胁她
You’re acting like a maniac and you threatened her with a bomb.
他没有骗我 爸爸
He did not lie to me, dad!
他骗了你 我以为你知道这个事实
He lied to you, and I thought you should know the truth.
Greg 他在说什么
Greg, what’s he talking about?
你要谈谈事实和诚信吗 Jack
You want to talk about truth and honesty, Jack?
好吧 我们就谈事实和诚信吧
Okay, let’s talk a little truth and honesty.
对不起 Pam 但你爸爸真适合去中情局
I’m sorry, Pam, but your dad is still very much in the CIA.
狗娘养的 你就吹
Son of a bitch, you just blew it!
把你的小爪子从我包里伸出来
Get your little paws off of my bag.
你怎么可以这样
How could you do something like that?
我让你失望了 宝贝
I will bring you down, baby.
我们就兜兜转转 追来捕去吧 Jack
Round and round we go, Jack.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

❤染嗈

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQGf88T5UJQ

相关推荐