ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Chris Plys: 让冰壶运动更酷 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Chris Plys: 让冰壶运动更酷

Meet the Guy who’s Making Curling Cool: Chris Plys

石球在冰上的小凸块擦出的声响
This… the sound of the rock going over the little bumps in the ice,
以及滑动的感觉
the feeling of gliding.
都是掷冰壶时的微妙感触
The little things that you hear feeling out there.
*细致地掷冰壶*
* Dedicate Throwing Rocks*
多数人都认为冰壶过时了
The verdict is out on most people’s perception of curling,
我却觉得冰壶很酷
but I think curling is cool.
我的个人目标是代表国家参加2018年冬奥会
My personal goal is representing my country in 2018
然后在冰壶的历史上留下我的名字
to be able to put my stamp on the history of this board.
我们赢定了
We’re gonna win. For sure.
快快快……
Go go go…
非常好
Really good.
输赢皆在毫米之间
You can win and lose by millimeters.
你懂的 像下棋
You know, it’s like chess.
一不留神就输了
One mental mistake and the game’s over.
– 非常棒- 干得好
-That’s great. -Not a work.
在众多玩冰壶的人里
I don’t think there’s a ton of guys in curling that
很少有人纹这么多纹身
have a lot of a lot of ink on them.
-有点粗鲁-是的
– It’s crude.- Yeah.
尽管刺我的腿吧
Just hitting my stride.
我开始咯
Yeah. There you go.
纹腿上的这个鸟骑滑板的纹身前
I have this little bird riding a skateboard on my leg
我喝了几瓶啤酒
that stems from a couple of beers,
还说服女朋友一起去纹
and convinced my girlfriend to go get those tattoos with me,
这个纹身让我重回现场
like on the spot. So…
赢得世青赛冠军后
It’s from when I was
我去纹了这个纹身
won the World Junior Championships
它代表着瑞典的世界冠军
so it means world champion in Swedish.
这个纹身有点看图消遣的意味
this is a like kind of a recreation of a picture
画的是父亲教我骑单车的场景
of my dad teach me how to ride a bike.
我要骄傲地承认它是我的最爱
I said this one’s proudly become my favorite.
父亲生病了
My dad got sick.
我学起他的生意经
I took his like business book
和他一直往来的人谈生意
and started calling people that I knew he talked to all the time,
并接管公司
and… took the company over.
从那天起 我整天浑浑噩噩
From that day on, I didn’t really know what the hell I was doing.
只能感谢父亲的人际关系不错
I just like thankfully he had a lot of really good relationships with people,
所以他不必……大家都能理解
so he wouldn’t…People were very understanding and
大力支持我 还似孩子般把我们父子俩逗乐
worked with me a lot to excite us like a kid.
一边做着常规工作
When you’re working a regular job and
一边进行全职训练
you’re training full-time
还要保证履行好所有承诺
making sure that all of your commitments are being taken care of.
我感觉自己举步维艰
I’m being at the difficult thing.
练习冰壶这项运动的人很少
In a sport where very few people can have curling be there,
所以独自训练要花很多时间
sole occupation takes a lot of work.
每天我都会尝试一些让生活更好的东西
I try to put something that will make me better into my life everyday
然后看看自己走到哪一步
and see where it takes me.
长期艰苦努力只为了掷出这只冰壶
I work too hard and too long to just let it go now.
我开始安静地滑出去
I start sliding out. It’s just quiet.
非常镇静
It’s calm.
试着做到除了此刻的感觉
Yeah, try not really to think what anything except for
摒弃一切杂念
what I’m feeling at that at that very point.
至少在这短短几秒钟内 什么都不要想
For these few seconds, at least, there’s nothing else going on.
对我来说 掷冰壶能放松心情
There’s something therapeutic about that for me.
-非常棒-干得漂亮
-That’s really good. -I’m doing a good job.
-真不错 我们很满意
It’s pretty good. We like that.
和朋友并肩而行
Stands with my friends and
一起玩我们都爱的冰壶
do something we all really enjoy.
最好不过了
That’s as good as the case.
我收到某个人的来信
I’ve definitely got the messages from the people who say
他说 看过你掷冰壶后
hey man I saw you curling and
我也开始尝试
went on and tried it.
如果你有纹身也歪着戴帽子
If you have tattoos and you wear your hats sideways,
我想从我身上你能看到
I think I’ve just kind of shown that
我们不必成为特定的某类人
there is no like specific type of person that you need to be.
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一些人觉得冰壶不酷,有人却能让冰壶更酷。

听录译者

半碗凉茶

翻译译者

半碗凉茶

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IpFnBmREss

相关推荐