ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

见见电影预告片背后的史诗级嗓音 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

见见电影预告片背后的史诗级嗓音

Meet the Epic Voice Behind Movie Trailers

在这个网络上充斥着猫片和梗图的世界
In a world where cat videos and memes rule the feeds,
有家传媒公司是其中一股清流
one media company will rise above the noise,
这就是“伟大的故事”
this is Great Big Story.
好了 Redd 非常不错 谢谢你
Okay, Redd, that was great. Thank you.
录好了吧
You got it.
-是的 非常棒!-那就好
– Yeah, that was great.- Cool.
现在你可以不用这个腔调讲话了
– [Director] You can stopspeaking like that now though.
你什么意思?
– What do you mean?
我说话就是这个调调的
This is how I always speak.
好了 停吧!
– [Director] Okay, cut!
票房大片背后的配音
我叫Redd Pepper 我是一名配音演员
– My name is Redd Pepper, I’m a voiceover artist.
我在英国给上百部预告片配过音
In the UK, I voice hundreds of movie trailers,
《黑衣人》
“Men in Black,”
从宇宙的败类手中拯救地球
saving the Earth from the scum of the universe.
《女巫布莱尔》
“Blair Witch Project,”
《世界末日》
“Armageddon,”
《空中大灌篮》
“Space Jam,”
《憨豆先生的假期》
“Mr. Bean’s Holiday,”
太多片子了 老实跟你讲 近一半我都忘掉了
so many, I forget half of them, to be honest with you.
我也开始给电视广告配音
I started doing television adverts,
还有动画片和有声书
animations, audio books,
我还给很多游戏配过音
I do a lot of video games as well
很多游戏配音都是声效 比如背景中的鹅叫声
and a lot of them are sound effects, a goose in the background.
“憨豆先生……”
Mr. Bean.
我第一次给电影预告片配音的时候
When I first started doing movie trailers,
这个工作很有趣
that was fun:
“这个男人 很快就会在你附近的影院上映”
one man, coming soon to a cinema near you.
我有时也给爱情片配音
Sometimes I do romantic movies…
“在这个寂静的小镇……”
in a sleepy town;
有时我会给恐怖片配音
sometimes I’m doing horror…
“不要应门……”
don’t answer the door!
你要去运用你的声音
You’ve got to use your voice;
有时需要升调
you’ve got to raise it sometimes;
有时要压到最低
and you’ve got ta take it to the depths.
我偶尔会被认出来 但通常都不会有人认出我
Very occasionally I get recognized, but generally no,
但我被认出来的时候
but the time I do get recognized,
一般会是在地铁上电话响了 我接起来回答“你好”
the phone goes off on the train, guaranteed. Hello,
所有人都会从手中的报纸上收回视线来看我
and people look up from behind the newspapers.
我进入配音这行的经历有点不同寻常
The way I got into being a voice artist was kind of strange,
我曾是伦敦地铁的司机
I used to drive trains onthe London Underground;
有天早上 我像往常一样报站
one morning I was making my announcements,
列车开往哈罗站 请小心车门
all stations to Harrow, mind the doors.
一位电视台主管就坐在这趟地铁上
A television executive was a passenger on my train;
他在下一站下车 跑到了我的驾驶室
he got off at the next stop, ran up to my cab,
我们互换了联系方式 然后我就开始做配音了
we exchanged details; and the rest is history.
在从事配音时我有过一些奇怪的经历
I’ve had some strange experiences as a voice artist,
我正给《侏罗纪公园:失落的世界》预告片配音
I was doing a trailer for”Jurassic Park, The Lost World,”
这是史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格的电影
Steven Spielberg movie and,
他们选了我给英国的预告片配音
kindly, they chose me to do the voice in the UK.
“有东西正在接近你 超大的东西!”
Something is coming, something big!
我正在配音呢 耳机里突然传出一个声音
And as I said that, a voice in my headphones said,
“哇噢 这声音可真不错啊!”
“Wow, that’s a great voice!”
我没意识到是史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格在说话
And I didn’t recognize it was Steven Spielberg,
他在美国 听着伦敦这边的工作情况
he was listening in from the States into London.
我听到后就骂了起来 “这个傻子是谁啊?”
Well I swore, I said, who the (expletive) is that?
工作室里所有人都疯了
Everybody went crazy in the studio,
“嘘 嘘 别说话 那边是斯皮尔伯格”
“Shh, shh, no, it’s Spielberg on the set!”
从事这份工作让我很有满足感
I appreciate what I do;
我在工作时仍保持着严谨的态度
I’m still meticulous about what I do;
我为我的工作感到骄傲
I’m still proud of what I do.
事实上 我没把它看成是一份工作
I really don’t look at it as a job.
我从中得到了很多乐趣 这是份很棒的工作
I’m having fun. It really is a cool job;
它是这个世界上最棒的工作之一了
it’s got ta be up there with one of the coolest jobs on the planet.
好了吗?都录下来了?
Right, you got it?
好的 那我要离开这了
Cool, I’m out of here.
噢 到这里就结束了
Oh, that’s a wrap.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

他给百余部电影预告片配过音,你能认出他的声音吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5l0sgPP5k

相关推荐