ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

行走在人群中的巨人 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

行走在人群中的巨人

Meet the 6'8, 400-lb World's Strongest Man

(slow rock music)
[慢摇滚歌曲]
– [Brian] I have to own my size.
我必须接纳自己的身材
I can’t go and be like,
我不可能说
“Well, I wanna trade my body in.
“嗯 我想换个身体
I wanna be smaller.”
想变小些”
It’s not gonna work.
这是行不通的
Right now I’m 6’8.
目前我身高六英尺八英寸
And about 400 pounds.
重四百磅左右
行走在人群中的巨人 《伟大的故事》

My name is Brian Shaw.
我叫布瑞恩•肖恩
And I’m the World’s Strongest Man.
是世界上最强壮的男人
(upbeat music)
[欢快的音乐]
The heaviest I would compete is about 420 pounds.
我最多能举起四百二十磅的东西
– [Interviewer] What do you have to do
你要做些什么
to maintain that, eating wise?
来保持身材 合理饮食吗?
– [Brian] To be honest, it’s a lot of eating.
说实话 我吃得不少
Gotta have the peanut butter.
要有花生酱
I’ll buy at least close to ten pounds if not more of the meat.
我会买至少十磅的肉
I end up pretty much buying everything they have.
我差不多买光了超市里所有的肉
You know, on a typical day I’ll probably consume
你要知道 通常一天我要消耗
at the very low end 5-6,000 calories a day
起码五千到六千卡路里
and the upper end would be about 10,000 a day.
最多消耗一万卡路里
(whirring)
[呼呼声]
– [Interviewer] We saw the video of you
我们看了你一个
going through aisle on the plane. – [Brian] Yep.
走飞机过道的视频 对
– [Interviewer] Are there any moments like that
你是不是在每一天
on any day-to-day that you have to deal with?
都有不得不处理相似的事情的情况?
– [Brian] It does happen.
确实有
Fitting different places,
要适应不同的环境
and it can be challenging.
是很具挑战性的
I find it a little bit hard when things are tiny.
碰到小型的物品时我会觉得有点难对付
Like I definitely like my utensils to be bigger.
比如我肯定是喜欢大点儿的餐具的
My wife and I have different spoons,
我和我妻子用大小不同的
we have different forks that we use.
勺子和叉子
Because my fingers are so big,
由于我的手指太大
typing is a little bit harder.
打字对我来说有点难度
You kind of learn to adapt to it because
我得学着去适应
they’re not gonna make a keyboard bigger just for me.
因为商家们不会因我一人而生产大号键盘
The reason I actually sit like a lot in these
其实我经常坐这种折叠椅
folding chairs is ’cause a lot of office chairs
因为很多办公椅都有扶手
have arms on ’em, you know, and I can’t fit my hips,
你知道的 我屁股坐不下
’cause you can see I’m kinda of off this chair.
你能看到我稍微超出了这把椅子
So that’s what works.
所以这样的椅子才行
– [Interviewer] Do people that come look at you
有没有行人会看着你
and be like, “Wow, that’s a huge guy.”
然后说 “哇 真是个大家伙”
– [Brian] A lot of people do look.
很多人都会这样
It’s kind of funny
不过这挺有趣
because I don’t really notice it anymore.
因为我已经不在乎了
I like being big.
我享受高大的身材
I’ve kind of embraced it.
算是已经欣然接受
I’ve always been able to do stuff with my body
我能利用这身材做些擅长的事
whether it was playing basketball or strong man
比如打篮球或健身
or, you know, really anything.
或者几乎任何事
But it’s a positive thing, too.
也算是件好事
(light music)
[轻音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

世界上最强壮的男人——布瑞恩•肖恩

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

酥帝boom咖喱

审核员

审核员YY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ewhh6qM94

相关推荐