ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我最后的日子│会见朱莉:总有一扇为希望而敞开的门 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我最后的日子│会见朱莉:总有一扇为希望而敞开的门

Meet Juli, always a door open for hope | My Last Days

我爱很多人——我许多的朋友
-I love a lot of people — a lot of my friends,
当然还有我的家人 但我的孩子们排在第一位
of course my family — but my kids always come first.
当你有了孩子 当那孩子降生
When you have a child, when that baby comes out,
你会自然而然去爱那孩子
you automatically just love that child.
我的意思是 它会填满你的心
I mean, it just fills your heart up,
并且会给你带来无与伦比的快乐
and it makes you unbelievably happy.
所以我有5个孩子
That’s why I have five kids.
他们在我看来是最棒的
They’re, to me, the best.
有人会说他们是捣蛋鬼
Somebody could say they’re brats,
我会说 呃 不是的 他们最棒
and I’ll be, “Eh, no, they’re not. They’re the best.”
因为他们属于我
‘Cause they’re mine.
作为母亲 你想要
As a mom, you want to pull them in
紧抓他们不放 只是想处处保护他们
and just protect them from anything.
你不想回家后告诉孩子们
You don’t want to come home and tell your kids,
嘿 妈妈得了癌症
“Hey, Mom’s got cancer.”
我猜你会说我是个熊妈妈
I’m the mama bear, I guess you’d say.
在这个不属于我一个人的家里 没有一个周末你会摆脱
There wasn’t a weekend that you didn’t have six boys or more
6个男孩或者更多的事情
in this house that was not my own.
并且它闻上去像个衣帽间
And it smelled like a locker room.
爸爸不要 因为会让你的衣服闻上去很臭
-Dad, don’t do that, ’cause then your laundry smells like ass.
那就是你衣服的味道
That’s what your gear smells like.
每当遇到麻烦 都会这样
-Whenever we’re in trouble, it was always,
把你带到这世界 我可以带你走
“I brought you in this world, and I can take you out.”
出去 〔笑〕
[ Laughs ]
对于我来说 摄影 是使我从癌症中解脱出来的东西
-Photography, to me, is an escape from my cancer.
是他来了吗?
Is he coming?
是啊 就是现在
-Yep, right now.
我可以捕捉孩子们的日常点滴
-I can capture moments the kids will always have.
自从我上高中
-She’s always taking pictures,
她总是照相
ever since I’ve been in high school,
她没有错过一场比赛
and she hasn’t missed one game,
甚至教练没有叫她参加也会来
even when the coach didn’t really ask her.
教练助我在2012年MCHS杯足球赛上获了奖
-And the coach got me — It’s called 2012 MCHS Soccer,
朱莉·帕尔默 摄影女王
Juli Palmer, Queen of Photography.
我爸爸在我儿时总是在工作
-My dad was always working when I was younger,
所以在足球训练场和学校
so soccer practice, school,
总是妈妈接我们 带我们训练
Mom was always there to pick us up and take us to practice,
到家给我们做饭 确保我们
make us dinner when we got home, make sure we did our homework.
完成作业 她确实是家里的顶梁柱
She’s definitely the backbone of the family.
那最后一个很棒
-That last one was excellent.
我过去总是想上大学
I always wanted to go to college.
但孩子们占用了我所有时间
Never had the time with all the kids.
我把东西都卖光了
I sold everything out.
我做了他们要求的所有检查
I took whatever test they have you take.
我接受了现实
And I got accepted.
我过去一直在安排后事
And I was working on making my final project,
我感到很痛苦
and I was in a lot of pain.
在某一天 我叫了医生 进了屋
So the next day, I called the doctor and got in.
在新的一年 正式结果出来了 是癌症
After the new year, it was official — It was cancer.
〔狗叫声〕
[ Dog barking ]
这很震惊 我瞬间受到了打击
-It is shocking. It all hits you at once.
你觉得就像有人踢了你的胃一脚
You feel like someone’s just kicked you in the stomach.
啊 我有无数问题想问我的大夫
Oh, I had a hundred questions for the doctor,
但一句都没说出口
but I couldn’t ask one.
我们让他们坐下 告诉他们那是什么
-We sat them down and told them what it was.
索菲和赛斯想知道“晚期”的意思
Sophie and Seth wanted to know what “terminal” meant.
我说 这种癌症会杀了我
And I said, “This cancer will kill me.
不是现在 是一段时间以后 是的
Not now. Down the road, yes.
但你必须明白我只会熬过去的
But you have to understand that I will pass from this.”
他只是那样看了看我
And he just kind of looked at me.
我完全不因此去责备任何人
-I don’t blame anyone for this at all.
它不会毫无理由地发生
And this wouldn’t have happened if there wasn’t a reason for it.
我认为走向死亡很糟糕
-I think dying sucks.
癌症很糟糕
Cancer sucks.
但你只能随遇而安
But you make the best of it.
努力让它不去影响我 影响每件事
Try not to let it rule me and take over everything.
〔轻笑〕
[ Light laughter ]
她为别人做很多事
-She does a lot for other people.
特别是当你为了化疗去癌症中心时
Especially when you go to the cancer center for the chemo,
他们都认识她 都会和她聊天
they all know her, they all talk to her.
—你是我今天的护士?—是的
-You my nurse today? -I am.
过来吧
-Come on in.
在脸书上微笑的我就像是个小小的安于现状的人
I’m like a little happy camper in there smiling on my Facebook.
我试着去帮助别人 和别人谈论他们的病
I try to help people, talk to people about theirs,
因为这是个很难去处理好的事情
’cause it’s a hard thing to deal with.
有些人幸存了下来 但如果有人有希望战胜
Some people survive it, but if they’re gonna survive it,
病魔 我希望我能成功帮他们积极面对
I hope I come off and help them be more positive about it.
看到人们消极地面对癌症时 我会很难受
It’s hard for me to see people be negative about cancer.
消极就像在浪费你的能量
It’s like wasting your energy to be so negative.
她帮他们真正认识到
-She helps them truly realize
他们拥有这一切已经很幸运
that they are lucky to have what they have,
因为你不会知道下一个转角你会遇到什么
because you just don’t know what’s around the next corner.
你在那里交了很多朋友
-You make friends with a lot of them there.
—嗯嗯—然后你会失去他们
-Mm-hmm. -And then you lose them…
这很让人难受
which is hard.
是啊
-Oh, yeah.
我认为我已经到了顶峰
-I think I hit the peak,
我想我开始走下坡路了 慢慢地
and I think I’m starting to go down, slowly.
嗯 只是慢慢地
Um, just slowly.
因为疼痛与痛苦越来越多
‘Cause more aches, more pains.
游走于各种化疗
Switching around all the chemos.
但我知道会有一天
But I know there’s gonna come a day
他只是看着我说道
when he’s just gonna look at me and say,
我不必做化疗了 我毫无选择
“I can’t do any more chemo. I have nothing else.”
是的 我们尽力去谈论它 但不去谈论
-Yeah, we try to talk about it, but it’s definitely easier
远比那要简单
not to talk about it than it is to talk about it.
他不想去听 这对于他来说太沉重了
-Doesn’t want to hear it. It’s too hard on him.
我一直保持忙碌
-I stay busy all the time.
我对此想得不多
I don’t think about it as much,
这并不对
which is not the right thing to do.
这很艰难 但她秃头看上去也很好
-It’s hard, but she looks good bald,
她对此也很积极 所以……
and she’s positive about it, so…
这并不总是让我困扰
Doesn’t really always weigh on my mind.
得到支持很好
-It’s nice having support.
你知道总会有人支持你
You always know that there’s gonna be support there for you.
〔抽噎声〕
[ Sniffles ]
哦 我只是在想没有她会怎样
Oh, I was just imagining not having her there.
〔抽噎声〕
[ Sniffles ]
我想会有天堂 我知道她会在那里
-I think there’s a Heaven, and I know she’ll be there.
但是 额……
But, uh…
老实说 我不知道我还会相信上帝多少
I don’t know how much I honestly believe in God anymore.
这是我妈妈 有着5个孩子的妈妈
Here’s my mom, a mother of five,
他们告诉她她会死于癌症
and they’re telling her she’s gonna die of cancer.
〔嗓音嘶哑〕我不想离开他们
-[ Voice breaking ] I don’t want to leave them.
那是不公平的部分
That’s the part that’s not fair.
我不想让他们忘掉我
I don’t want them to forget me.
我最害怕的是赛斯会忘了我
My biggest fear is Seth forgetting me.
〔哭声〕
[ Cries ]
谢谢
Thank you.
我也不希望史蒂夫忘了我
I don’t want Steve to forget me, either.
因为如果没有人指引他走向正道的话
‘Cause he’ll be lost.
他会迷失
Won’t have anybody to keep him in line.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不好〔笑声〕
I’m not. [ Laughs ]
〔正常的嗓音〕哭的时候我很难看
[ Normal voice ] I get the ugly look when I cry.
这发红的地方和……嗯 很讨厌
The red and the — Ugh, I hate it.
我讨厌在任何地方
I hate breaking out in the ugly cry
丑陋地哭喊 〔急促地吸气〕
where you go [inhales sharply]
那种哭是丑的 你还得从中恢复过来
That’s the ugly cry, and you have to recover from that one.
每个人以不同方式对待它 我猜
-Everybody takes it differently, I guess.
但就像她说的那样 你要积极地面对
But you got to be positive, like she says.
只要你积极 你会好起来的
As long as you’re positive, you’ll be fine.
太阳每天都照常升起
Sun comes up every day.
〔笑声〕
-[ Laughs ]
你真是个傻瓜
-You’re such a goober.
如果你不去笑 对每件事都很严肃
If you don’t laugh and you’re always serious about everything,
你不会活下来的
you’re not gonna survive.
你只能变得积极 你只能天天保持笑容
You have to be positive. You have to laugh every day.
你是想亲我还是抱我? 抱你
You gonna give me a kiss or hug? -Hug.
你只能让所有人明白你是爱他们的
-You have to show everybody you love them.
〔轻笑〕
-[ Chuckles ]
因为你知道它的到来 你无法改变
-‘Cause you know it’s coming. You can’t change it.
因此 开点小玩笑吧
So make little jokes about it.
我就跟他们说 我会成为鬼
And then I told him I’d haunt him.
附在他们身上 〔笑声〕
[ Laughs ]
那不是玩笑 那是真的
-That’s not a joke. That’s for real.
我相信它
I believe that one.
我想尽我所能成为她生命中的一部分
-I want to be part of her life as much as I can.
生命很短 你永远不会知道究竟会发生什么
Life’s short, and you never know what can happen.
家庭在你的生命中是最重要的
Family is the most important thing in your life.
没有家 你不会成为现在的你
Without your family, you wouldn’t be the person you are.
如果我没有那样的大家庭
-If I didn’t have all that big circle of family,
我会在很久前就已经放弃
I’d have gave up a long time ago.
我们会看到很多人在祈祷
-We got so many people praying.
希望之门总是敞开着的
There’s always that door open for hope.
我们永远不会关上它 当然
We’re never gonna close that, that’s for sure.
癌症就是癌症
-Cancer’s cancer.
是的 它是个病 是的 它可以很糟糕
Yes, it’s a disease. Yes, it can be really bad.
但你仍可以成为一个更棒的人
But you can also be a better person with it.
遇见你很高兴 上帝保佑你
Nice meeting you. -God bless you.
上帝也保佑你
-God bless you, too.
我所学到的和我给别人的帮助
What I have learned and what I have helped other people with,
很好
it’s okay.
我们都会在某一刻走向死亡
We all have to die at some point in time.
我承认 我不认为自己能改变它
And, honestly, I don’t think I’d change it.
你无法改变你在死去 当然 我哪都不想去
Not the dying part. Of course, I don’t want to go anywhere.
但我并不认为我能改变患癌症的事实
But I don’t think I’d change having cancer.
我并不感到遗憾
I don’t regret any of this.
上天不会给你你无法应对的东西
They don’t give you what you can’t handle.
我有5个孩子 我能做任何事
I have five children. I can do anything.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是身患癌症的朱莉的最后一段日子,她的乐观坚强感染了所有人。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

csxq

审核员

译学馆审核团J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_CVxcnODA

相关推荐