ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我最后的日子│会见克里斯托弗:关心那些美好的东西 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我最后的日子│会见克里斯托弗:关心那些美好的东西

Meet Christopher, focus on the good | My Last Days

我曾是名足球运动员 或者说英式足球(运动员)
-I was a football player, or soccer.
大概从4岁开始踢球
I started when I was around 4 years old,
我在少年时踢得很认真
and I played quite seriously in my early teens,
并进过纳米比亚区队
and I made the regional in Namibia.
在大学里 几乎每一天
While at university, almost every day,
我都在球网边转来转去玩五人制足球
I’d run over and just play five-a-side in this net.
(后来)我开始觉得自己的膝盖不太舒服
I started feeling a little uncomfortable at the knee.
在运动时有点问题
There was issues with movement.
最终 情况更糟了
Eventually, it got worse,
于是我去家庭医生那里做了检查
and I went and checked with a family doctor,
他们帮我做了超声波检测 显示有肿块
and they did an ultrasound that showed that I had a tumor.
切片检查的结果是 我患了癌症
And the biopsy results showed that I had cancer.
我的名字是克里斯托弗•艾夫
My name is a Christopher Aiff.
我21岁 身患骨肉瘤
I’m 21 years old, and I’m living with osteosarcoma.
医生说我还能活六个月到两年的时间
Doctors say I have six months to two years left to live,
不过 说真的 他们也说不准
but, really, they have no idea.
家庭如此重要
Family is so key.
我的姐姐是我见过的最迷人的人
My sister is truly the most amazing person I know.
我们是特别要好的朋友
We’re very much friends
超越了彼此的血脉亲情
beyond any family obligation that we have to one another.
他几乎是我的支柱
-He’s almost my backbone.
所有那些我非常想去做 去完成的 我的那些梦想
Everything that I really want to do and accomplish, my dreams,
都是因为他
he’s what makes me want to do them.
诊断并没有 从任何方面 改变我们的关系
-The diagnosis hasn’t, in any way, warped the relationship.
癌症 以一种怪异的方式 给我们提供了一个
The cancer, in a weird way, has given us the platform
一起探索未来 环游世界的平台
to explore that further together and travel the world
做一些其他人没有机会做的事
and do things that most people don’t get the chance to do.
令人难过的是 代价太高了
It’s just sad that the cost for that is so high.
从统计学的角度说 我应该能赢到一次彩票的
Statistically, I could’ve won the lottery.
我只是碰巧处在幸运频谱的反面
I just happened to be on the flip side of that spectrum.
很奇怪 我以为 一旦他们告诉我时
Strange. I thought that I wouldn’t be able to handle it
我应该是无法接受的
once they told me.
而当他说出
And as soon as the words came out of his mouth —
“你得了骨肉瘤”——的时候
“You have osteosarcoma” —
我感觉是 “好的 我知道了 我明白”
I was like, “Okay. It’s on. I got you.”
我成为了那里最听话的病人
I was just going to be the best patient there was.
我接受了九轮化疗和一次手术
I did nine cycles of chemotherapy and one surgery
将肿瘤从膝盖摘除
to remove the sarcoma from my knee.
今年一月 我被告知
I was told that I was cancer-free
自己已经摆脱了癌症的困扰
in January this year.
在那之后的三个月 我第一次做了跟踪检查
Three months thereafter, I had my first follow-up scan.
曾经在肺部的三个小斑点
What was once three small spots in my lungs
现在在它们之间出现了将近四五十个小肿瘤
was now around 40 or 50 small tumors between both.
我被告知……
I was told that…
……已经错过了根除的最佳时期
…hope for eradicating the illness had passed.
所以现在能做的 只是延长时间
And so the focus was now on buying time.
看着他接受化疗
-Watching him go through chemo
变得完全地虚弱无力……
and being completely powerless…
不是恶心
If it wasn’t the nausea,
就是焦躁和失眠
then it was the restlessness and the insomnia.
在最后一轮化疗时
And the last round of the chemo,
他说 “妈 我不想做了”
he said, “Mom, I don’t want to do it.”
然后我说 “好 我们不做了”
And I said, “Okay, we won’t do it.”
你知道 我已经体会到了死亡的感觉
-You know, I had felt what I think death feels like.
而且我也不愿冒险将自己的生命丢在那里
And I wasn’t willing to risk a life to go back to that place,
任何治疗都让人厌烦
snot for any treatment.
这是我自己决定 又得到了家人支持的
It was decided by myself and supported by my family
我们应该 你明白吗?
that we should — you know what? —
确定一些对我来说最重要的事情
identify the things that are most important to me
建一张遗愿清单 然后完成它们
and create a bucket list and just do them.
我意识到其他人
-I realize that other people
大概也在问同样的问题
are probably asking the same question,
“你怎么能 当知道自己陪伴他的时间很有限了
“How can you, when you know you have limited time with him,
就这样放手?
let him go?
怎么做到的呢?”
How?”
可是他——我希望他能完成遗愿清单
But he’s — I want him to be doing his bucket list.
我怎么能不让他去?
How can I not let him go?
我想 作为母亲
-I think, as a parent,
已经没有比这更伟大的牺牲了
there can be no greater sacrifice than that.
如果说我想要什么东西 就是它了
And if I could ask for anything, that would be that.
而且 你知道 接受癌症治疗从这方面来说还不错 可是……
And, you know, a cure for cancer on the side could be nice, but…
#早安 世界 再次醒来#
– [music] Good morning, world, it’s nice to wake up to [music]
#去迎接美好 蔚蓝的一天#
[music] Another beautiful, blue-skied day [music]
#男孩们还沉睡在地毯之上#
[music] The boys are still asleep in their drug rugs [music]
#我们沉醉于音乐之中#
[music] We played our music way too late [music]
#我要冲过去投入大海的怀抱#
[music] I’m gonna run down and jump in the ocean [music]
唔 呼!
-Whoo-hoo!
#我爱海盐浸泡着皮肤的感觉#
[music] I love the feel of the salt on my skin [music]
#我们这个夏天会一直住在这里#
[music] And we’ve been living in this house all summer [music]
#我爱这每分每秒…#
[music] Loved every minute… [music]
我已经旅行快四个月了
-I’ve been traveling for close to four months now.
这是我们到达的第九个国家
This is our ninth country,
做出那个决定之后的每一天
and every day since I made that decision
我都更加坚定和确信这个决定(是正确的)
has reinforced and validated it.
你知道的 不论去哪儿住我们都一分钱没花
You know, we haven’t paid a dime wherever we’ve lived.
总是与朋友和家人在一起
It’s all been with friends and family,
总是得到大家的爱护和关照
and it’s all been love-focused and friendship-focused.
嗨早上好
Hi. -Morning.
我们想留下一些属于我们俩的东西
-We wanted to get something that was for the two of us,
主要包括我们的旅行记忆
including our travels, basically.
就像 某个独特的标志
-It’s just, like, such a perfect symbol
本土化而又真实的
that is indigenous and authentic
特别是 属于南非和纳米比亚的(标志)
to Southern Africa and Namibia, specifically.
激动吗?
Excited?
特别激动
-Very excited.
哦 终于有人对她做这个了 真是太好了
-Oh, it’s good someone is finally doing that for her.
你知道的 我爱他也感激他
-You know, I loved him and appreciated him,
你明白的 在我们这一生里
you know, throughout our entire lives,
我从他那里学到了很多
and I’ve learned so much from him.
可是对于过去的几个月 当你突然想到
But the past few months, and when you start thinking,
这基本是在为自己准备一场葬礼 你明白吗?
you almost prepare yourself for a funeral, you know?
如果他不在了 生活会变成什么样?
And what will life be like when he’s not around?
于是我 我开始考虑怎样……
And I — I started to realize how…
……怎样 使他能够 他能陪在我身边
…how he’s — he lives within me.
我不知道该怎么表达我有多兴奋
I don’t know how to explain how excited I am.
[笑]我在做好事
[ Laughs ] -I’m doing good.
虽然我感到难过 我可能没有机会
While I’m sad that perhaps I may not get the chance
在任何浪漫温馨的场合下表达自己的爱
to experience love in any romantic capacity,
我爱着也被爱着
I have loved and been loved
比很多人一生得到的爱都要强烈
more than most people will ever in their lifetime.
有了它 我毫不害怕
And of that, I have no doubt.
真酷
It’s so cool. [ Laughs ]
我好高兴我们将它纹在同一个地方
-And I’m glad we got them in the same places.
我觉得爸爸不会生气的
-I don’t think that Dad can be angry.
我不知道我该做什么 怎么做
I have no idea how I’m gonna do anything.
我会爱我的家人 直到永远
-I will love my family, always.
我绝不会忘记——
I would never lose sight of —
这段时间里他们为我做的一切……
of what they did for me during this time…
还有这段时光——
and for what this time…
这个疾病……
and this illness…
带给我家庭的一切
has brought to our family.
这会非常的奇妙 如果……
It would be amazing if…
我能……将那份感激 那些命运的转折点
I could…use that gratitude and that reference point
及人生的回顾留在生命里
and that perspective still in this life.
如果我有机会……
And if by some chance…
若世界还没那么着急结束我的生命
the world does not feel it is necessary to terminate my life,
让我能将这些感想传达出去 我会非常感激
to get that message across, I would be greatly appreciative.
做出积极的决定并不是一个人
The decision to be positive is not one
忽视或轻视疾病的存在
that disregards or belittles the sadness that exists.
而是 有意识的选择关注美好的事物
It is, rather, a conscious choice to focus on the good
去培养幸福感和真正的幸福
and to cultivate happiness and genuine happiness.
幸福并不是一种稀缺资源
Happiness is not a limited resource.
当我们将自己的时间和精力花在那些琐碎的小事
And when we devote our energy and time to trivial matters
那些充满压力的抉择
and choose to stress
那些基本无关紧要的事情上时
over things that ultimately are insignificant,
在那时 我们沉浸在自己的悲哀中
from that point, we perpetuate our own sadness,
我们忘记去寻找那些真正让我们觉得幸福
and we lose sight of the things that really make us happy
并将我们那些惊人的举动合理化的事情
and rationalize our way out of doing amazing things.
死亡并不是一件糟糕的事
Dying doesn’t need to be a bad thing.
它 实际上 是一件必须要做的事
It is, in fact, a necessary thing.
我希望被人记住 作为……
I want to be remembered as…
某个人 他……
someone who…
已经做到了最好
did their best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

希望天堂的他依然能这么开朗阳光。 This is a story about someone who did their best

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nullyl

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSBiJQEGEgQ

相关推荐