未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

11岁妥瑞氏症患者

Meet 11-Year-Old with Tourette Syndrome

我认为 了解一件事的最好方式之一
I think one of the best ways to learn about something
就是去接触与此打交道的人
is to meet someone who’s dealing with it
在今天的节目中你们想不想见见比安卡?
and in this case, do you want to meet Bianca?
我知道我想
I know I do
比安卡 出来吧
Bianca, come on out
和我们一起聊聊天吧
and join us.
[欢快的音乐和掌声]
fast-paced music and applauding
欢迎!最近过的怎么样?
Wow!How are you? Welcome!
嗨 你真漂亮!
Hi, you’re so pretty!
-坐下来主持节目吧-好呀
Come host the TV show.I know! Yeah,
我不知道你还是舞蹈皇后呢
one thing I didn’t know is that you were a dancing queen.
舞步不错啊!
Nice moves!
我喜欢你的青春活力
I love your energy.
读到你的故事时 你的每件事我都很喜欢
And I love everything about you when I was reading about your story
你抽搐时 人们怪异地看你 或对你评头论足
I even loved what you do when people either give you funny looks or make comments to you
你对此作出的反应 我很喜欢
when you’re going through a tic.
跟我们讲讲吧
Tell us about that.
我抽搐的时候 人们就会盯着我看
Well, when people are staring at me when I’m ticking,
我就问:“怎么了?”
I say, what?
他们会问:“你在干嘛?”
They say, what are you doing?
我反问:“你在干嘛?”
I say, what are you doing?
接着他们会说:“不是
Then they say, no, no, no, no, no.
你刚刚在做什么?”
What were you just doing?
我说:“ 哦 我刚才在抽搐”
And I say, oh, I was ticking.
他们问:“抽搐是什么?”
They say, what’s that?
我说:“哦 我得了一种叫妥瑞氏症的病
I say, oh, well, I have a disorder called Tourette’s
这种病会让我不自主地抽搐
and I — It makes me tic when I don’t want to,
也控制不了它”
and I can’t help it.”
他们就说:“我觉得我也有这样的病!”
They say, oh, I think I have that, too!
[笑声]
laughing
你的自信很有感染力
Your confidence is contagious.
[掌声]
[appluading]
我猜这些人当中有一部分是你身边的人
so,I guess part of it was just everybody around you,
比如你的同学之类的
your fellow students, et cetera.
一旦他们习惯并理解这个病
Once they got used to it and understood it,
就没什么大不了的了
then it wasn’t a big deal.
我认为你给那些待在家的人做了一个好榜样
I think you’re setting a great example for people at home,
让他们知道 这些困难也没什么大不了的
where it doesn’t matter what they’re dealing with. So,
你可以给他们一些建议吗?
can you give them some advice, if maybe
如果他们与无法接纳他们的人相处困难
they’re having a hard time with people not accepting them.
你可以给点意见吗?
Can you give them any advice?
如果有人怪异地盯着你看
If somebody’s looking at you weird,
你就告诉他们是怎么回事 如果他们不接纳你
and you tell them what’s going on and they don’t accept you,
你只需要说:“好吧!”
you just say, okay.
如果之后你发现他们也有不对劲的地方
And then, if later on you find out there’s something wrong with them
而你接纳了他们 那么他们也会接纳你
you accept them so that they accept you.
我喜欢你 很棒的建议!
I like you.That is a great idea!
比安卡 你教给大家的是
I think, Bianca, what you’re teaching,
你用自己的行为告诉大家
what you’re teaching people is that
只要坚定不移地做自己就好了
it’s all about being comfortable in your own skin. And,
实际上 你的病已经有了治疗的希望
there’s actually something,Bianca, that’s been showin’ some promise.Okay?
有一个咬嘴 或是说口腔装置
This is a mouth piece or oral appliance.
-你听说过吗?-没有
-I don’t know if you’ve heard about this.-No. So,
目前这个装置还在等食品及药物管理局审批
it’s currently awaiting FDA approval,
不过最初研究发现 它使抽搐降低了近百分之四十
but the initial study found this mouth piece reduced tics by about 40 %.
之前的节目里 我们和牙医比尔·巴拉诺夫谈到过它
Yes, we actually covered this on our show before with dentist Dr. Bill Balanoff.
他表示这个口腔装置效果很好
And… He’s seen some pretty remarkable results with it,
其实我们为你准备了一个惊喜 比安卡
and we actually have a surprise for you, Bianca
比尔医生听说了你的故事 他想帮助你
Because Dr. Balanoff heard your story and wants to offer his services as well
如果你想试试的话 这个口腔装置免费给你
as this mouth piece to you free of charge, if you want to try
谢谢![掌声]
Thank you![applauding]
除此之外 我听说你很想成为青年大使
Also,I heard that you really wanted to become a part of the Youth Ambassador Program.
这对你很重要 为什么呢?
That’s somethin’ really important to you, why?
由于妥瑞氏症 我经历了很多事情
Because I know that I’ve been through a lot with Tourette’s
因此我可以帮助其他妥瑞氏患儿
and I can help a lot other kids with it.
我们联系了美国贸易协会会长
So, we actually reached out to the President of the Trade Association of America,
你猜怎么着?
and guess what?
恭喜你获得了认可[掌声和喝彩声]
Congratulations are in order.(applauding and cheering)
你已经被任命为青年大使
You’ve been accepted as a Youth Ambassador
并且将参加二月份官方的青年大使培训
and are invited to begin official ambassador training in February.
[掌声]
[applauding]
所有经费都报销[掌声和喝彩]
All expenses paid.(applauding and cheering)
我的天呐![喃喃而语]
Oh my god! (mumbles)
毫无疑问 你将会成为一个优秀的青年大使
We have no doubts you are going to be one fine ambassador.
-他们真幸运-谢谢!
-They are lucky.-Thank you! Well,
我们从你身上学到了很多
the lesson to that we’re learning from you.
我们是医生 但也常常从别人身上学到很多
We’re doctors, but we learn more many times from others.
这些是课本上没有的
These aren’t things you learn in a textbook.
你说要帮助其他人
You’re talking about you’re gonna help other people,
因为一路走来人们也帮助了你
people along the way have helped you.
因此 我们还有最后一个惊喜要给你
So, we have one last surprise for you, Bianca.
你跟我们说过一个你喜欢的歌手
You told us about a singer you admire.
-她叫什么名字-杰米·格雷斯?
-What’s her name?-Jamie Grace?
其实杰米·格雷斯也很喜欢你哦
it turns out that Jamie Grace admires you, too.
她非常欣赏你 所以她为了见你而来到这里
She admires you so much that she came here today to meet you.
我的天啊!
Oh my god!
欢迎杰米·格雷斯登场
Please welcome Jamie Grace to the show.
[掌声]
[applauding]
-嗨!-你好可爱啊
-Hi! -Oh, you are so precious.
很高兴见到你[掌声]
It’s so nice to meet you.(applauding)
见到你真好
It is so nice to meet you.
坐在这个可爱的椅子上吧
Oh, you can sit in the lovely chair.
我的天呐 你太乖巧太酷了
You’re so legit, oh my gosh. You’re so cool.
我十一岁时 被确诊患有妥瑞氏症
I was diagnosed with Tourette’s when I was 11,
还有强迫症 多动症 焦虑症 这些我都得了
And OCD, and ADHD, anxiety.I just, I wanted it all.
音乐对我来说是个解脱
I just…Music has been such as escape for me
还有鼓励我的人 也是我的避风港湾
but also people that have inspired me have been such an escape as well,
他们提醒我要一直坚持走下去
with just reminding me to keep pushing and to keep going
现在我成为了鼓励你的人 这真的太酷了
and to know that I get to be that kind of part of your story, too, it is so cool.
-你非常勇敢 坚强也很酷-谢谢!
[掌声和欢呼声]
-You’re so brave and tough and cool.-Thank you!
[applauding and cheering]
杰米有件很酷的事情
the cool thing about Jamie is,
她刚出了一张专辑 《91》 目前正在发行
she has her album out, 91. It’s available now.
-你想要听一下吗?-好啊
You’re gonna be listenin’ to it? Yeah,
确定吗?
absolutely?
谢谢
Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

经历是成长的收获,充斥这酸甜苦辣,当你觉得它是甜的,那么它永远都是蜜糖的味道。这是来着于一个11岁女孩对生活的诠释。积极的面对,真心的付出,才能拉近彼此的距离。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Gabrielle

审核员

审核员_JW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdTS9hOi_8

相关推荐
哮喘