ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

TAKE IT或LEAVE IT是什么意思? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

TAKE IT或LEAVE IT是什么意思?

Meaning of TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English, when you are selling something to someone
在英语里 如果你在向某人卖某样东西时
and you don’t want to change the price you are asking,
并且你不想改变你被问的价格时
you might say, “Take it or leave it.”
你可以说“Take it or leave it”
A good example would be if you were selling a car
如果你在卖车 这将会是个好例子
and you wanted $3000 for the car.
这辆车你提出的售价是3000美元
Maybe someone comes and offers you $2000 for the car.
某人可能过来并对你提出2000美元的报价来买这辆车
You might say to them, “I want $3000 for the car.
你可能对他们说“I want $3000 for the car
“Take it or leave it.”
take it or leave it”
What you are saying is either agree to the price,
你所说的意思是要么同意这个价格
agree to the deal of taking it for $3000,
即同意以3000美元的价格成交
or just leave it, just don’t buy the car at all.
要么就走人 不要买这辆车了
So when you say, “Take it or leave it.”
所以当你说“Take it or leave it”
basically what you’re saying is agree or disagree.
基本上你就在表达同意或者不同意
I do this sometimes when my kids come home from school
当我的孩子们放学回家时我有时就会用到这个短语
and I give them a snack.
我会给他们一些零食
Sometimes they don’t like the snack that I’m offering,
有时候他们并不喜欢我给他们提供的零食
and I’ll just say, “Take it or leave it,”
于是我就会说“take it or leave it”
’cause I’m always happy to eat the snack
如果他们不想要的话
if they don’t want it. (laughs)
我非常乐意去吃这些零食
Yeah, anyways, we have another saying,
好了 我们还有另一种说法
and this is kind of a rude thing to say.
但这样说有点不太礼貌
If I say to someone, “Take it or leave it,”
如果我对某人说 “接受或者离开”
and they say they don’t want to buy the thing I am selling,
他们却说他们不想买我所出售的东西
I could say to them, “Well, your loss,”
我就可以对他们说“well, your loss”
and what I’m saying there is that
在这里我想表达的是
I think they should have bought it.
我认为他们应该买下它
So maybe I am selling my car for $3000,
所以当我以3000美元的价格出售我的车时
but I actually think it’s in really good shape
我也的确认为车的保养状态很好
and that it’s worth a lot more,
它真正值更多的价格
and if the person will not pay me $3000,
但如果买家不想支付我3000美元
I could say, “Well, your loss,
我就可以说 “得 这可是你的损失”
“because you could have gotten
因为你仅花3000美元就得到了
“a really good car for only $3000.”
一辆真正好的车
By the way, in those examples,
顺便提一嘴 在我举的例子中
you don’t often find a good car in Canada for $3000.
在加拿大你很难找到一辆好车只售3000美元
You usually pay quite a bit more for it.
通常你都需要花更多的钱
Anyways, on an unrelated note,
总之 再插一个不相关的话
here is a beautiful picture of the river behind my house.
看我家后面的河流可真美啊
It is frozen solid today.
今天它结冻成冰了
It is so cold out here.
真冷啊这里
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here.
好了 我是加拿大人Bob
Have a great day.
祝你愉快

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

举例说明TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT的意思,并正确运用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Stark

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lknQCkuYy00

相关推荐