未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

TAKE IT EASY和EASIER SAID THAN DONE是什么意思?

Meaning of TAKE IT EASY and EASIER SAID THAN DONE - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So there’s a few ways that we use
在英文中
the phrase “take it easy” in English.
我们使用短语“take it easy”的方式还真不少
The first way that we use it would be to tell someone
第一种方式就是我们用它来告诉别人
that we think they should calm down.
他们应该冷静下来
Maybe someone is really, really excited,
或许有人真的特别特别激动
like Oscar over there,
例如那边的Oscar
I think he found a mouse under the snow.
我想它可能在雪下发现了一只老鼠
If Oscar was acting crazy or going crazy
如果Oscar表现得很疯狂
I could say, “Take it easy Oscar.
我就会说“Oscar 放松点”
“You’re just acting crazy.”
“你现在表现得很疯狂”
Maybe someone is getting angry
或许有人正在生气
and you think that they should calm down,
你认为他们应该冷静一下
you could say to them,
你可以对他们说
“Take it easy, you need to calm down.”
“看开点 你要冷静下来”
We also say this after someone hurts themselves.
我们也对那些伤害自己的人说这句话
You could have a situation where someone is playing a sport
你也许会遇到这种情况 某人在运动
and they twist their ankle, you could say to them,
他们扭伤了脚踝 你可以对他们说
“Why don’t you sit on this chair and take it easy
“为什么不坐下来 休息一下
“and I will find someone who can take care of you?”
我会找个人照顾你”
So, when you ask someone to take it easy,
所以 当你告诉别人放轻松点
you’re asking them to calm down.
你就是告诉他们要冷静
We also use this though to talk about relaxing.
这个短语也可以用来表达放松
I could say, “This weekend I’m not going to work,
我可以说“这周末我不去上班
I’m just going to take it easy.”
我要去放松一下”
We have another phrase with the word easy in it, sort of,
另外还有一个类似的 包含easy的短语
and that is “easier said than done.”
这就是 “easier said than done.”
And this sentence or phrase is a little bit like the phrase I did the other day
这句话或者说短语 与我前几天教的
that something can be harder than it looks, or harder than it seems.
“something can be harder than it looks, or harder than it seems”有点像
Sometimes it’s easier to talk about something than it is to do it.
有时候 有些事情说起来比做起来容易
I think the best example for this would be raising children.
我认为最好的例子就是抚养孩子
A lot of people have different ideas
关于抚养孩子的最佳方式
about the best way to raise children,
不同的人有不同的观点
but I would definitely say to you
但是我可以肯定的告诉你
that when it comes to raising children,
当涉及到抚养孩子时
it’s easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
That means it’s easier to talk about ways that work
这也就是说 抚养孩子的方法说起来容易
when you are raising children than it is to actually do it.
做起来难
So, again, two phrases for you, “take it easy,”
所以 再一次 两个短语送给你“放轻松点”
which can be used a whole bunch of different ways,
它可以用于不同的场合
and the phrase “easier said than done.”
以及短语“说起来容易做起来难”
I think, I’m not sure you can see it,
我不知道你是否可以看到
but there is a crow flying by and it is crowing.
那边有一群乌鸦边飞边叫
I think that bird needs to take it easy.
我认为这些鸟需要放松
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here, and.
好了 我是Bob 来自加拿大

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

简单介绍了两个含有easy的短语及他们的使用场合

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

doublejia

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshzYW75rBw

相关推荐