未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

OUT OF SORTS和ON EDGE是什么意思?

Meaning of OUT OF SORTS and ON EDGE - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English
在英语中
when you’re feeling out of sorts
当你感觉out of sorts时
it means you’re not feeling normal.
意思是 你感觉自己不正常
It can mean that you’re feeling a little bit sick,
意思可以是 你有点反胃
but it can also mean
也可以是
that you just don’t feel normal
你只是感觉自己不正常
and you don’t feel like yourself.
你感觉状态不好
So this can happen sometimes before you have to do something
有时 这种感觉会在你做某些事情之前出现
like speak in front of a large group of people.
比如 你要在一大群人面前发言
You could say,
你可以说
I’m a little bit nervous to speak in front of people.
要在人们面前发言让我有点紧张
I’m feeling a little bit out of sorts right now.
我现在感觉有点out of sorts
You’re not able to think clearly,
你不能清晰地思考
maybe you’re a little bit worried that you’ll do something wrong,
你可能有些点担心你会出错
you’re just feeling a little bit out of sorts.
你只是感觉有点out of sorts
And again, it can also mean
再说一次它的意思
that you’re feeling a little bit sick.
也可以是 你觉得有点反胃
In fact, maybe just before you get sick
实际上 可能在你快要生病之前
you might feel a little bit out of sorts.
你都会感觉有点out of sorts
Someone might say to you Hey
有人会对你会说 嘿
you’re looking a little bit sick right now, are you feeling sick?
你现在看起来不太好 你有点反胃吗?
And you could respond by saying,
你可以回应
No, I’m just feeling a little out of sorts right now.
不 我现在只是感觉有点out of sorts
Hopefully I don’t get sick.
但愿我不会生病
And we have another phrase here
这里还有另一个习语
that means to be a little bit nervous or irritable
意思是 有点紧张或者烦躁
when you say that you are on edge,
当你说自己on edge时
and we can use the same example here.
我们这里可以使用相同的例子
If you need to talk in front of a large group of people
如果你需要在一大群人面前发言
you might feel really nervous about it,
你可能会感觉很紧张
you might be scared about it,
你可能会感觉畏惧
you might feel a little bit on edge about it.
你可能会感觉有点on edge
So when you’re on edge,
当你on edge时
sometimes you’re not nice to people when they talk to you
有时人们和你说话 你会表现得不太友好
because in your mind you’re thinking about
因为你满脑子都在想
how worried you are that you have to
要在人群面前发言
talk in front of people or do something else
或者要做其他困难的事情
that’s difficult to do.
自己有多紧张
Anyways, I am not feeling on edge right now,
总之 现在我没有感觉on edge
I am not feeling out of sorts,
我没有感觉out of sorts
I’m actually feeling pretty good.
我实际上感觉非常好
You can see, once again, we have a little bit of snow here
你们可以看到 我们这里又下了雪
and that always makes me feel quite happy
这总是让我非常开心
so I’m not feeling out of sorts and I’m not feeling on edge.
所有 我没有感觉out of sorts和on edge
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here,
好了 我是加拿大人Bob
and you’re learning English with me every day
你们每天都在和我学英语
and I hope you’re having a good day.
祝你们有愉快的一天

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

此视频将教你如何在适用情况下正确使用out of sorts和on edge两个俚语短语

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

翻译爱好者山人乙

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7BY3DEGRwc

相关推荐