ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

OUT OF MY WAY的意思是什么? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

OUT OF MY WAY的意思是什么?

Meaning of OUT OF MY WAY - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So the other day, it was my daughter’s birthday,
前几天 我女儿过生日
and I went out of my way to make sure
我特意想尽办法
that she had a really nice day on her birthday.
确保我女儿过一个愉快的生日
When you go out of your way,
当你说“I go out of my way”
or in the past tense when you say,”I went out of my way.”,
或者用过去时态说“I went out of my way”
it means that you do extra, that you do more,
它意味着你做了另外的事情 做了更多的事情
that you just make sure that you do everything you can
你保证做到了自己力所能及的所有事情
to make sure that something goes well.
只为保证某件事能顺利进行
So it’s good to go out of your way to help people,
所以 特意去帮助别人是好事
when you go out of your way,
当你特意做某件事的时候
it shows that you care,
这表示你在意
it shows that you are giving some attention to detail,
对细节很关注
and it shows that you want to make sure that things go well.
也表明你希望事情进展顺利
So the other day, my daughter had a birthday,
所以 前几天 我女儿过生日
and I made sure that I went out of my way
我确信我特意尽全力
to make sure it happened, or that it went really well. Sorry,
让我女儿生日过的开心 或者说她真的很开心
I’m messing up my own English here. So,
抱歉 我被我自己的话绕晕了
hopefully you go out of your way for people all the time.
希望你能一直能特意尽力帮助他人
We have another phrase, but it has a bit of a negative connotation.
还有另外一句俚语 但它有点消极的意味
I could say,”I bent over backwards.”,
我可以说“I bent over backwards”
so that would mean I bend way over backwards
这句话字面意思是 我向后弯
to get something done, if I said it literally.
来把事情做好
But what it really means is that,
但这句话的真实含义
similar to going out of your way,
与“go out of your way”是相近的
it means that you do everything you can
意味着你做好力所能及的一切
to get something done well, but sometimes this one
以使某件事顺利进行
has a bit of a negative connotation to it. Like,
但是有时候这个俚语有点消极意味
ah my boss is so mean that I’m constantly
比如 我的老板很苛刻
bending over backwards to get things done for him. Or,
以至于我一直拼命的帮他做事
the other day I bent over backwards
或者 前几天我尽全力
to get more work done at work. So,
多做一些工作
sometimes, you could say that you go out of your way,
所以 有些情况 你可以用”go out of your way”表达你竭尽全力了
and sometimes you could say that you bend over backwards.
有些情况 你也可以用“you bend over backwards”
It’s your choice, they mean kind of the same thing.
它们在某种程度上表示的是同一个意思 你自己决定选用哪一个

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

特别费心,竭尽全力的去做某事。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

赵钱孙李

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbE3CwDFZBk

相关推荐