未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

OUT OF LUCK是什么意思?

Meaning of OUT OF LUCK - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So, in English, when you are out of luck
在英语里 当你out of luck
it means that you can’t get the thing that you want
这代表 你不能得到你想要的东西
because there aren’t any more of them.
因为这些东西已经没有了
At least, that’s one definition of it.
至少 这是它含义之一
So, maybe you go to the store
比如说 你去商店
because you really want to buy a can of Coca-Cola.
因为你非常想买一听可口可乐
Maybe you really like drinking Coke.
可能你非常喜欢喝可乐
And you go to the store, and you walk into the store,
你找到一个商店 然后走进去
and you go to the cooler where they keep the Coca-Cola
你走到让可乐变得美味冰爽的冰柜边
nice and cold, and there’s none left.
但冰柜里一瓶可乐也没了
And you go to the owner of the store
你又去找商店的老板
and you say, “I really wanted to buy some Coca-Cola today.”
你说 “我今天很想买些可口可乐”
The store owner might say, “I’m sorry, you’re out of luck.
商家可能说 “不好意思 你有点out of luck”
“There is none left.
“店里没有了”
“We have sold all of the cans and bottles of Coke.
“罐装和瓶装可乐我们都卖完了”
“There is no more. “You are out of luck.”
“没有可乐了 你运气不太好”
So, basically, what that means is the opposite of being lucky.
其实就是与“幸运”相反的意思
When you’re lucky, things go your way.
你幸运时 事情如你期待的发生
When you are out of luck,
当你out of luck时
things are going the opposite of your way.
事情就往相反的方向发展
They’re going really, really badly.
这些事情会变得非常的糟糕
So, we have the opposite phrase as well. To be in luck.
嗯 还有它的反义词 to be in luck
In the same story, you might go to the store owner
还是刚才的故事 你去找老板
and say, “I really wanted to buy some Coke today,
说 “我今天很想买些可乐”
“and you don’t have any Coca-Cola left.”
“但是你们冰柜里没有可口可乐了”
And the store owner might say, “You’re out of luck.”
老板可能会说 “你有点out of luck”
But he could also say, “Oh, you’re in luck,
但他也可能说 “啊 你很in luck”
“I have some more in the back storage room.”
“我还有些可乐放在储物间里”
So, as much as you can sometimes be out of luck,
也就是说 即使你有时运气不好
sometimes, you can also be in luck,
但有时你也可能很幸运
and things can go your way.
然后事情会如你所愿
One last term with luck.
时而幸运
You can also have bad luck.
时而 你也会不幸
When you have bad luck, it means that
当你拥有坏运气 这意味着
things throughout your day just don’t go very good at all.
你生活中的事情 并不是发展得很顺利
So, hopefully, you always have good luck.
那么 希望你总是拥有好运
Hopefully, you always are in luck.
希望你总是处于幸运当中
And hopefully, you are never out of luck,
最后 希望你在未来
as you go through your day in the future.
永远不缺运气

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

OUT OF LUCK 意思是运气不好

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

lolo

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6yrkQsqrQ

相关推荐