ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

LEAVE ME ALONE和LET ME BE是什么意思? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

LEAVE ME ALONE和LET ME BE是什么意思?

Meaning of LEAVE ME ALONE and LET ME BE - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So one of the sad things about people
人的缺点之一就是
is that they bug each other, they’re mean to each other, they bother each other,
他们互相骚扰 并对彼此刻薄
and when people do that to me,
当别人这样对我的时候
I usually say, “Leave me alone!”.
我常常会说 leave me alone
This is the phrase we use in English
这是英语中的一个短语
when we want someone to stop being mean to us,
当我们想要某人不再对我们刻薄时
when we want someone to stop bothering us,
当我们不想让某人打扰我们时
when we want someone to stop bugging us,
对我们不想要某人烦我们时
we usually say, “Leave me alone!”.
我们通常会说 leave me alone
I don’t often have this problem.
我通常没有这个问题
I think when I don’t smile,
我认为当我不笑时
I have this look where I don’t think people
我露出这个表情时
like to bother me. Do I look a little bit mean?
他们就不打扰我了 我是不是有点凶?
But when people do bother me,
但是当别人确实打扰到我时
I have in the past said, “Hey, just leave me alone.
我过去说过 Hey, just leave me alone
“I have no complaints about you,
我不是抱怨你
“so please just leave me alone
只是想请你离我远点
“and don’t bother me anymore.”
并且不要再打扰我了
I wish the world was a nicer place.
我希望世界是美好的
I wish the world was a place where everyone
我希望在这个世界里
was just nice to each other all the time.
每个人可以一直对别人友好
Hey, we have another phrase, very, very similar.
嘿 还有一个短语 它们很相似
“Let me be!”
Let me be
You might’ve heard this phrase before.
你可能之前听过这个短语
If someone was kind of bugging me or bothering me,
如果有人打扰我的话
I might say to them, “Hey, let me be.
我可能会说 Hey, let me be
“Just let me be, I’m trying to get some work done here.”
Just let me be 我还有一些工作要完成
Or, “Just let me be, I didn’t do anything mean to you,
或者 Just let me be 我没有做任何针对你的事情
“so please don’t bother me.
所以也请你别打扰我
“Just let me be.”
Just let me be
Anyways, it’s almost Christmas
圣诞节也快到了
and part of the Christmas season is being nice and kind to each other,
圣诞季的主题就是友善待人
so hopefully during this season you are nice to people
所以希望在这个季节你待人友善
and you don’t ever need to say, “Leave me alone!”
并且也不要对别人说 leave me alone
and you don’t ever need to say,”Just let me be!”
也不需要说 Just let me be
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here,
好了 我是加拿人Bob
and you’re learning English with me.
跟我一起学英语吧
I hope you’re having a great day.
希望你今天过得愉快

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

leave me alone 和 let me be 的区别

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

核糖体

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF0ZEUy9b3w

相关推荐