Deprecated: 自6.1.0版本起,已不建议使用is_ajax,请换用wp_doing_ajax。 in /data/wordpress/wp_course/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211

Deprecated: 自6.1.0版本起,已不建议使用is_ajax,请换用wp_doing_ajax。 in /data/wordpress/wp_course/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
IT\’S AWFULLY GOOD和IT\’S OUT OF THIS WORLD是什么意思? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

IT'S AWFULLY GOOD和IT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD是什么意思?

Meaning of IT'S AWFULLY GOOD and IT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English, if we’re talking about something
在英语中如果我们谈论某些事情
and we say that it’s awfully good,
并说 “It’s awfully good.”
it sounds like we’re saying it’s bad,
听起来似乎是在说这件事很糟糕
because it looks like it has the word awful in it,
因为这句有一个“awful”
but this actually means that it’s really good.
但其实 这句话的意思是它很棒
So let’s say you’re eating some ice cream
假设你正在吃冰淇淋
and it’s really tasty, some chocolate ice cream,
它非常好吃 是某种巧克力味的冰激凌
maybe with some whipped cream on top, and it’s delicious.
也许上面有一些搅打奶油 非常美味
You could say to someone, “This ice cream is awfully good.”
你可以对某人说“This ice cream is awfully good.”
So again, if you say something is awfully good,
再说一次 如果你说“somethig is awfully good.”
it means that it’s really good.
意思是它非常好
It means that you really, really like it.
意思是你真的 真的喜欢它
I think that when I watch different YouTube videos,
当我在观看各种YouTube视频时
I think to myself
我会自言自语
some YouTubers are awfully good at what they do.
“一些Up主很擅长做这些啊”
So again, this would mean that they are good at it.
再说一次 这句意思说他们很擅长这件事
It wouldn’t mean that they are bad at it.
而不是说他们不擅长
If you wanted to say someone was bad at something,
如果你想说某人不擅长某事
you would say they are awful at it.
你可以说 “They are awful at it.”
Sounds kinda funny to say someone’s awfully good,
说某人“awfully good” 来表达很擅长
to mean that they’re good at it,
而“awful”是指他们不擅长
and awful to mean that they’re not good at it,
这还挺有趣的
but that’s just the way English is.
但这就是英语的表达方式
Hey, we have another phrase that we use
嘿 我们还有一个常用的短语
when we wanna say that something is really, really good,
当我们想说某个东西非常好时
and that’s it’s out of this world.
可以说“It‘s out of this world.”
So again, you could be eating some really yummy ice cream
再次假设你在吃某个非常美味的冰淇淋
and you could say to the people you are with,
你可以对身边的人说
“This ice cream is out of this world.
“This ice cream is out of this world.”
“It’s out of this world.”
“It’s out of this world.”
So again, that would mean that the ice cream
它表达的意思同样是说这个冰淇淋
is extremely good.
非常不错
It would mean that it is really tasty,
意思是它真的很好吃
that it is delicious, and that you are really enjoying it.
它很美味 你真的喜欢吃
So again, if you say something is awfully good,
再来 如果你说“Something is awfully good.”
or if you say something is out of this world,
或“Something is out of this world.”
both English phrases mean that that thing is really, really good.
这两个英语短语都指的是某事物非常好
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here,
好了 这里是加拿大人Bob
and you’re learning English with me every day.
每天和我一起学习英语
and I hope you’re having a good day.
我希望你拥有美好的一天

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

awfully good和out of this world 的意思

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYn4FAL-CZ0

相关推荐