未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

IT GROSSES ME OUT是什么意思?

Meaning of IT GROSSES ME OUT - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English if I say, “It grosses me out,”
当我们用英语说“It grosses me out”
it means that the thing I am talking about
意思是我提到的这个东西
is something that I find disgusting.
令我感到恶心
Probably the thing that grosses me out the most
可能对我而言 最“grosses me out”的东西
would be rotten food.
是腐烂的食物
I do not like the smell of rotten food.
我不喜欢腐坏食物的味道
You know how sometimes a container of food
有时我们碰巧把一盒食物
can get pushed to the back of the refrigerator
放在冰箱靠里面的位置
accidentally and then after a few weeks
几星期之后
when you open it it just has a horrible smell.
当你打开它 那味道很难闻
Well that would be a good situation to say,
这种情况下就可以说
“Ah, it grosses me out.
“啊 这东西令我作呕”
“This food grosses me out.”
“这个吃的恶心到我了”
It is a horrible smell when food gets pushed
当食物放到冰箱的里面
to the back of the refrigerator and I forget about it
而我又忘了它 最后烂掉的时候
and it goes bad or it becomes rotten.
闻起来就很恶心
The worst smell for me would be rotten fish.
对于我来说 最难闻的是腐烂的鱼
I really do not like the smell of rotten fish.
我真的特别讨厌烂鱼味儿
It grosses me out a lot.
它真的让我觉得特别恶心
So, it grosses me out, means it’s disgusting.
那么“it grosses me out”的意思是它很恶心
We have another phrase “It turns my stomach.”
还有另一种短语“It turns my stomach”
So sometimes when you smell something really bad
有时你感到某个东西很难闻
you could say, “It turns my stomach.”
你可以说“It turns my stomach”
It smells so bad that your stomach,
它难闻到让你反胃
you almost have this feeling like you are going to throw up.
感觉快要吐了
The English phrase “to throw up”
英语短语“to throw up”
is the same phrase as “to vomit.”
和“to vomit”意思一样
So sometimes when you have something that grosses you out
有时有东西会“grosses you out”
it sometimes turns your stomach
有时“turns your stomach”
and it almost causes you to throw up.
甚至让你“throw up”
So, hopefully you don’t have bad food in your fridge.
希望你的冰箱里没有坏掉的食物
Hopefully you don’t have anything rotten
希望在你冰箱靠里面的位置
in the back of your fridge
没有腐烂掉的食物
but I think you should all go check right now just in case.
但我觉得你们现在都应该去检查一下以防万一
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here
总之 我是加拿大人Bob
and you’re learning English with me every day.
每天和我学英语
I hope you’re having a good Friday
希望你有一个美好的星期五
and I hope you have a great weekend.
祝你周末愉快

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你闻到恶心到味道时,如何地道地表达?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Withme

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ahztGJoII

相关推荐