ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

IN THE LOOP和OUT OF THE LOOP是什么意思? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

IN THE LOOP和OUT OF THE LOOP是什么意思?

Meaning of IN THE LOOP and OUT OF THE LOOP - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So, in English, when you are in the loop about something,
在英语中 “when you are in the loop about something”
it means that you know all the details about that thing.
意思是你知道一件事的所有详情
Probably a good example of this would be
举个恰当的例子
if somebody is planning a surprise party for someone else,
如果有人在给别人策划一个惊喜派对
you would say to them, “I will help you plan that party.
你对他们说 我可以帮你策划这个派对
“Please keep me in the loop.”
“Please keep me in the loop.”
So, what that would mean to the person planning the party
对于这个派对的策划者来说
is that they would let you know
就意味着他们会让你知道
when the time of the party is,
派对的时间
when the date of the party is, where the party will be.
派对的具体日期 派对的地点
They will keep you in the loop.
他们会“keep you in the loop”
They will keep you in the know;
他们会“keep you in the know”
that’s another English phrase
顺便说一下
that means the same thing, by the way.
那是另一个同样意思的短语
So, it’s really nice, when someone is planning something
当有人在策划一件事情的时候
where you want to know all the details,
而你想知道所有细节
if they keep you in the loop.
他们能“keep you in the loop”是很好的
Let me find my paper, here.
让我找一下我的卡片
If they keep you in the loop, it’s a very nice feeling
他们“keep you in the loop”这种感觉真的很棒
because then you always know what is going on
因为你会知道一件事
for that event that is coming up.
后续会发生的所有细节
Interestingly enough, there is an opposite phrase,
有趣的是 还有一个与之相反的短语
to be out of the loop.
“to be out of the loop”
When you are out of the loop, it means you don’t know
当你“out of the loop” 就意味着
anything about the thing that is being planned.
你不知道策划的所有事情
It means that you don’t know any of the details.
意味着你不知道任何细节
It’s not very nice to be out of the loop on some things.
在一件事上“out of the loop”是非常不好的
Sometimes it is much nicer to be in the loop
有时“in the loop”
and to know all the details than it is to be out of the loop
知道所有细节要比“out of the loop”
and feel like people are planning something
不知道人们策划的事情
or doing something without you.
或是你不参与其中要更好一些
So, in life, I hope that
所以 我希望在生活中
when it is something you care about,
当有些事情你很在意
that you are always in the loop,
你可以“in the loop”
and I hope that no one ever keeps you out of the loop
我希望没有人会让你“out of the loop”
when they’re planning something or doing something
一件他们正在策划或者是正在做
you might be interested in.
一件你感兴趣的事情
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here, and you’re learning English.
我是加拿大人Bob 教你学英语
I hope you’re having a great day.
祝你今天愉快

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来学习一下IN THE LOOP和OUT OF THE LOOP的意思

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

爱睡觉的芝麻糊233

审核员

审核员BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2W2vV68qi8

相关推荐