未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

I'm all for it是什么意思?

Meaning of I'M ALL FOR IT and I'M ALL IN - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English, when you say, “I’m all for it!”,
在英语中 你说“I’m all for it!”
it means that you’re saying yes,
这表示你赞成
but you’re saying it in an enthusiastic way.
但你用一种非常热情的方式说出来
It means that you are pretty excited
这表明你对别人向你提出的建议
about whatever someone is suggesting to you.
感到非常兴奋
If Jen was to say to me I think we should buy a boat
如果Jen对我说 我觉得我们应该买艘船
so that we can go boating on the river,
那样 我们就可以在河上划船
I could respond by saying, “I’m all for it!”,
我可以回答他 “I’m all for it!”
although I don’t really wanna spend money on a boat,
虽然我不是真的想花钱买船
but if I was excited about buying a boat
但如果我对买船这事很激动
so that we could go on the river with a boat,
那样 我们可以在河上划船
I would respond to Jen by saying, “I’m all for it!”,
我会回答Jen “I’m all of it!”
and again, that simply means not only do I agree,
这里 不仅表示我同意
but I agree wholeheartedly.
而且我完全同意
Did I do that phrase yet, wholeheartedly?
我说过“wholeheartedly”这个词吗?
When you agree wholeheartedly,
当你 agree wholeheartedly时
it means that you definitely agree.
表示你相当同意
So once again,
所以 再来一次
if you were to agree with someone enthusiastically,
如果你非常赞同某个人
if you were super happy about what someone is suggesting to you,
如果你对某人提的建议感到非常高兴
you could say to them, “I’m all for it!”,
你可以对他们说 “I’m all for it!”
and then they’ll know for sure that you agree with them.
那么 他们就确定你赞同他们
We have another phrase that means almost exactly the same thing.
还有一个和这句意思基本相同的句子
In fact, it’s pretty much a direct replacement.
事实上 这句完全可以直接替换
You could say, “I’m all in!”
你可以说 “I’m all in!”
So if Jen, again, was to say we should buy a boat…
因此 如果Jen对我们说 我们应该买船
Maybe we should buy a canoe.
或许我们应该买独木舟
We should buy a boat so we can go boating on the river,
我们应该买船 这样我们就可以在河里划船
I could say, “I’m all in!”
我可以说 “I’m all in!”
I’m totally into that, and that would mean that I agree with her,
我非常赞同 这也表明我同意她的观点
and I’m excited, and I would want to do that.
我很兴奋 我也想那样做
Should we buy a boat?
我们应该买船吗?
Right now, the river is frozen solid.
现在 河流结冰了
I think it would be a little difficult to go boating.
我认为划船有些困难
It might be easier to go ice-skating right now,
现在 去滑冰可能会更简单些
but I think the ice is a little bit too thin.
但我觉得冰又太薄了
Anyways, if you say to someone in English, “I’m all for it!”
不管怎样 如果你用英语对某人说 “I’m all of it!”
or if you say to them in English, “I’m all in!”,
或用英语对他们说 “I’m all in!”
it means that you agree with them,
这表示你同意他们
and you would be happy to do
而且很乐意去做
what they are suggesting that you do.
他们建议你做的事情
Anyways, I’m Bob the Canadian,
不管怎样 我是加拿大的Bob
and you’re learning English with me every day.
每天跟我学习英语
I hope you’re having a good day.
我希望你拥有美好的一天

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

I'm all for it.或I'm all in.表示我同意,完全同意。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs0AU85sRYk

相关推荐