ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我可以不在乎和我一点都不在乎是什么意思? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我可以不在乎和我一点都不在乎是什么意思?

Meaning of I COULDN'T CARE LESS and I COULD CARE LESS - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So, I’m gonna teach you two phrases today.
今天我要教你们两句话
The first is I couldn’t care less,
第一个是“I couldn’t care less”
which means that you don’t care about something,
意思是你什么都不在意
and this is the proper way to say it.
并且这个表述很恰当
But, because English is weird,
但是英语是很奇特的语言
we also say I could care less.
它还可以说成“I could care less”
So, this is kind of a strange situation here.
所以这看上去就很怪异
This is the proper way to say it.
这种是正规的表述
So, maybe you have a friend who says
所以 当你的朋友说
that they’re going to sell their car,
他们打算把车卖了
and maybe you just rudely say to them,
可能你会很粗鲁的对他们说
“You know what, I couldn’t care less if you sell your car or not.”
“其实我一点都不在乎你是否要把车卖了”
“I don’t care if you keep your car,
“你不卖车跟我也没关系”
“I don’t care if you sell your car.
“卖掉了我也不关心”
“I couldn’t care less.”
“I couldn’t care less”
But, you could also, informally, in spoken English,
通俗一点 你可以更口语化的说
you could say, “Man, I could care less if you sell your car.”
“我并不在乎你是否要把车卖了”
So, again, this is the proper way to say it,
所以 这种表述也是合适的
and it is kind of a mean thing to say to someone
但你这么说会显得很小气
because it means that you don’t care,
因为它的意思是你不在乎
but you could say, “I couldn’t care less,”
也可以说“I couldn’t care less”
and then informally, you could say, “I could care less.”
通俗一点可以说“I could care less”
Sometimes in English we do that,
有时英语会用两种方式
we have two different ways of saying something.
去表述一些东西
Most of the phrases that I teach you are somewhat informal,
大多数我教给你的词组是非正式的
but some of them can be used in formal situations as well.
但有一些也可以用在正式的场合
In fact, even in this situation at work,
事实上 即使在工作场合
I could say to someone, “I couldn’t care less,”
我也可以对一些人说“I couldn’t care less”
and they would understand what I am saying,
并且他们也理解我说的
and I could also say to someone at work,
我也可以对一些人在工作中说
“I could care less,” and they would also understand
“I could care less”并且他们也理解
what I was saying.
我说的是什么
In spoken English, as a native English speaker,
在口语中 作为一个英语母语的人
we don’t always realize
我们有时会意识不到
when we are using slightly incorrect language.
自己正在使用稍微不正确的语言
So, anyways, Bob the Canadian here.
所以 不管怎样 我是加拿大的鲍勃
I hope this little English lesson made some sense for you,
我希望这个小小的英语课可以给你带来一些用处
and I hope you’re having a great day,
并且希望你有很棒的一天
and I’ll see you tomorrow with another short English lesson.
明天还会带来另一个英语小课

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Bob在这个短片中给我们解释了“我可以不在乎”和“我一点都不在乎”的区别,以及在哪些场景中可以使用,和如何使用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

红缨

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqUzFQHTXfA

相关推荐