ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

高期望和燃起期望是什么意思呢 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高期望和燃起期望是什么意思呢

Meaning of HIGH HOPES and TO GET YOUR HOPES UP - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So, I had high hopes that we would have a really good winter here in Canada.
我怀着高期望 咱能在加拿大过一个美好的冬天
When you have high hopes,
当你满怀期望时
it means that you are expecting something to be really good,
也就是说你期待一些很棒的事情发生
and I had high hopes that we would have a good winter.
我特别期望咱能过一个美好的冬天
But if you look behind me,
但如果你看看我身后
you can see that once again everything has melted.
雪和冰都融化了
Believe it or not, I was out here yesterday
信不信由你 昨天我来这儿的时候
and it was a snowstorm.
还在下暴风雪
You can see this if you watch my next video
你可以在我下一个视频里看到
that’s coming out on my other channel.
那个视频发布在另一个频道
I made a video about the
我做了个视频
words ‘like’ versus ‘love’
比较“喜欢”和“爱”两个词
and I made it outside while it was snowing.
就在外面下雪的时候录的
So, yesterday, I was getting what I had wished for.
昨天 我实现了我的愿望
My high hopes that we would have a good winter,
我特别期望咱能过一个美好的冬天
they were definitely coming true yesterday, but not today.
昨天我的愿望实现了 但今天又破灭了
So, in English, again,
用英语再重复一遍
if you say that you have high hopes for something,
如果你说你对某件事有很高的期望
it means that you expect it to be good.
意味着 你期望它能发展的很好
By the way, the band Panic! At The Disco,
顺便说一句 有个摇滚乐队Panic!At The Disco
has a song out right now called High Hopes.
就发布了一首叫《High Hopes》的歌曲
I think you should listen to it.
我觉得你应该听听
You’ll learn a few English words and phrases.
你能从中学到一些英语单词和短语
We have another phrase, ‘to get your hopes up,’
另一个短语是“to get your hopes up”
and this means something very similar.
它们的意思差不多
If you get your hopes up about something,
如果你对什么事抱有期望
it means that you are expecting the best, okay?
意味着你期待最好的事情发生 对吗
So, when I get my hopes up
当我们燃起期望
that we will have a really good winter,
咱会度过一个美好的冬天
it means that I’m expecting a lot of snow
这意味着 我期待一场大雪
and I’m expecting it to be cold
我以为会很冷
and I’m expecting it to just be white outside
外面会是一片雪白
instead of kinda this boring brown color that we have right now.
而不是现在这种单调的棕色
So, when you have high hopes,
所以 当你满怀期望时
it means you’re expecting the best.
你期待最好的事情发生
And when you get your hopes up,
当你燃起期望时
it means that you are expecting the best as well.
也代表着你期待最好的事情发生
And if you don’t get what you hoped for,
如果你得不到想要的
we say that your hopes are dashed.
就可以说 你的希望破灭了
Hopefully your hopes don’t get dashed very often,
我希望你的希望不会经常破灭
and hopefully you are having a good day.
希望你今天过的愉快
I’m Bob, a Canadian
我是Bob 来自加拿大
and you’re learning English with me.
你正和我一起学英语
And I guess I’ll just say it again,
我想我得再说一遍
I hope you’re having a really good day.
希望你今天过得愉快

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何表达“满怀期望”?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘小贵

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeQa6o53MY

相关推荐