未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

GET A KICK OUT OF和GET A RUSH OUT OF是什么意思?

Meaning of GET A KICK OUT OF and GET A RUSH OUT OF - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English, when you get a kick out of something,
在英语中 当你说“get a kick out of something”
it means that the thing you are doing is making you happy
这表示你正在做的事使你快乐
or it is giving you joy.
或者说给你带来了乐趣
So I like to play video games in the winter
比如我在冬天喜欢玩电子游戏
because in Canada it’s usually snowy and cold outside,
因为加拿大经常下雪 外面很冷
and it’s nice to be inside playing video games,
在家里打电子游戏就很舒服
and when I play video games,
而当我玩电子游戏时
I get a kick out of playing them.
我会感到很快乐
So that would mean when I play video games
因此这表示当我玩电子游戏时
it makes me happy, and it gives me joy.
它使我快乐 给我带来乐趣
Jen, my wife, gets a kick out of growing things.
我的妻子Jane 很喜欢种植东西
When she grows flowers in the summer,
当她在夏天种花
when she plants seeds in the ground,
在地里播种
and when we watch them grow into plants
然后看着它们长成植物
and eventually produce flowers,
最终开花时
that is something that she gets a kick out of.
她会为这些感到快乐
So when you “get a kick out of something”
所以当你“get a kick out of something”
it means that it brings you joy or happiness.
这表示它带给你乐趣或幸福感
I get a kick out of making you guys videos every day.
我为每天给你们制作视频感到快乐
It is something that is part of my daily routine,
这是我日常生活的一部分
and I really, really love doing it.
我特别热爱做这件事
I really get a kick out of it.
我真的从中感到快乐
Jen and I also like watching car racing.
Jane和我还很喜欢看汽车比赛
We like going to a race track,
我们喜欢去赛车场
and we like watching cars race on the race track,
观看赛车在赛道上竞速
and when we do that,
这个时候
it is something that you would describe
你可以将其形容为
as saying that I get a rush out of it.
“I get a rush out of it”
So when I go to the race track,
就是说当我去赛场
I get a rush out of watching the cars race around the track.
看到汽车绕赛道驰骋时 会感觉很刺激
Car racing is something that I didn’t used to watch
在我年轻的时候
when I was younger,
我不怎么看车赛
but for the last 10 years, I have been a car racing fanatic,
但在过去10年间 我已经变成了赛车迷
and when I watch a car race, I get a rush out of it.
当观看车赛时 我会感到很刺激
So when you say you get a kick out of something,
所以当你说“get a kick out of something”时
that means that you enjoy it a lot.
这表示你从中非常享受
When you say that you get a rush out of something,
当你说“get a rush out of something”时
it’s probably even more excitement
这可能比说“get a kick out of something”
than when you get a kick out of something.
表达了更强的兴奋感
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here,
好啦 我是来自加拿大的Bob
and you’re learning English with me every day.
每天同我学习英语
I hope you’re having a great day today.
祝你有个美好的一天

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍GET A KICK OUT OF和GET A RUSH OUT OF两个俚语的意思以及它们之间的区别。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-372f4

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fE-ca9OqBE

相关推荐