未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎么让自己做事有条理

Meaning of ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

So in English, when you say
在英语中 当你说
that you have all your ducks in a row,
“you have all your ducks in a row”
it means that you are organized
就是说你很有条理
and ready for something.
并且准备好做某事了
Let’s imagine that you’re having a party.
想象下 你要举行一个聚会
I always seem to be talking about parties,
我似乎总在谈论聚会
but let’s imagine
但我们来想象一下
that you are planning a party.
你在策划一个聚会
You would want to buy some snacks,
你想要买一些零食
you would want to invite people to the party,
你想要邀请人们来参加派对
you would want to make sure you have everything that you need
你想要确保万事俱备
so that the party goes well.
以便聚会顺利进行
You would want to have all your ducks in a row.
“You would want to have all your ducks in a row.”
You would want to be really organized and well prepared.
你想要好好组织并充分准备
I do the same thing whenever I make a video.
我每次做视频都会做同样的事情
I write a script for the video,
我会为视频写一个脚本
I make sure that my camera batteries are charged,
我会确保相机的电池有电
I do a lot of things to make sure that
我做很多事情是为了保证
when I go to make my video,
我拍录像时
I have all my ducks in a row
把一切都安排妥当
so that it goes really, really well.
这样拍摄才会非常 非常顺利
So once again, if you have all your ducks in a row,
再说一次 如果“you have all your ducks in a row”
it means that you are very organized
这表示你很有条理
and you are ready to do something.
你也准备好了去做某事
I hope you always have all your ducks in a row.
我希望你总是把一切都打理好
Because if you don’t,
因为如果没有的话
you need to get your act together.
那你就需要“get your act together”
I think we looked at this phrase a few months ago.
我想我们几个月前见过这个词组
In English, if I say to someone
在英语中 如果我对某个人说
that they need to get their act together,
“They need to get their act together”
or if I was to tell you
或如果我告诉你
that you need to get your act together,
“You need to get your act together”
it means that you need to get yourself organized.
这表示你需要做事有条理
It means that you need to be better prepared for something.
也就是说你需要为做某事做更充分的准备
So I hope that when it comes to learning English,
所以我希望在学习英语的时候
you have all your ducks in a row,
你们把一切安排好
and I hope that when it comes to learning English,
我也希望在学习英语时
you don’t need to get your act together.
你不必再去筹划
Anyways, Bob the Canadian here.
总之 加拿大人Bob
Always talking about parties but,
虽然总是谈论聚会
actually, I don’t really have that many parties. (laughs)
但事实上 我真的没有那么多聚会
But, it’s always a good example.
但这总是一个不错的例子
And I just lost my train of thought.
我只是忘记要说什么了
You’re learning English with me.
你正在和我学英语
I’m Bob the Canadian,
我是加拿大人Bob
I hope you’re having a good day.
我希望你们有愉快的一天
For a second there, I didn’t have all my ducks in a row.
有时我没有把一切安排好
For a moment there, I needed to get my act together.
有时我需要好好筹划
Anyways, bye.
不管怎么样 拜拜

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做事有条理和有准备,该怎么说?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ttOjkjLfMc

相关推荐