未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

焦虑:一场持续的战斗

Me vs My Crippling Anxiety

24岁时我被
I was officially diagnosed with
正式诊断出
generalized anxiety disorder
患有广泛性焦虑障碍
at the age of 24
就在我最终向医生
when I finally disclosed the symptoms
透露我的经历和症状后
I was experiencing with my doctor.
但我知道我一直在与之抗争
But I knew I always struggled with it.
如果你们中有
For any of you’re out there who
经历过焦虑障碍的人
experience an anxiety disorder,
当你的呼吸变得短促
I know how scary and threatening it can be,
心跳加快 喉咙发紧时
when your breath shortens,
我明白那有多恐怖吓人
your heart races and your throat tightens.
对有些人
For some of you,
特别是对患有恐慌症的人来说
especially those of you who have panic attacks,
那感觉就像是你快要死了
it might feel like you’re about to die.
而焦虑最糟糕的就是
And the worst part about anxiety is
你永远不知道焦虑
that you never know when
什么时候来或变更糟
it’s going to rise again or worsen;
它是看不见的 静悄悄又不可预测的
it’s invisible, quiet and unpredictable.
我们不会提前得到警告
We don’t get warnings ahead of time,
它不像闪烁的救护车灯
not like flashing ambulance lights
让我们知道将有紧急情况
to let us know there’s an emergency
并伴随着响亮的警报声
with a blare of sound alarm.
它经常悄悄靠近我们
Often it will sneak up on us
然后把消极的想法注入我们的大脑
and breathe negative thoughts into our headspace.
自从我开始冥想
Ever since I started meditating more
并将自我对话向好的方向调整
and shifting my self-talk in a better direction,
我的焦虑不再
my anxiety no longer
像以前那样控制我的生活
has as much control over my life as it used to.
但有时一发生不好的事
But sometimes all it takes is one unfortunate event
我就会心跳加速
to get my heart racing.
很大程度上 我的童年笼罩在一片混乱中
For the most part, my childhood was cloaked in chaos.
每天都是如履薄冰
Every day it felt like I was walking on eggshells,
我从不知道下一颗炸弹在哪里爆炸
I never knew where the next bomb was going to set off.
我开始害怕很多事情
I became fearful of many things;
死亡 被吼叫
death, being yelled at
在人前吃饭 社交
eating in front of others, socializing
以及自己不够好
and not being good enough.
列表还在继续 但我不想让你生厌
The list goes on but I don’t want to bore you.
我焦虑的经历必然不是童话故事
My experience with anxiety isn’t necessarily a fairy tale.
我仍有很长的路要走
I still have a long way to go
我不确定会不会是好的结局
and I’m not sure if they’ll be a happy ending,
但我很好奇 想找到答案并继续下去
but I’m curious enough to find out and keep going.
这很有趣
It’s funny.
以前我与未知的关系
My relationship with the unknown used to be a cumulus one;
是一片积云
used to be a cumulus one;
我经常接连地陷入
I would often get thrown into
不愉快的境地
unpleasant situations one after the other.
如果我觉得我表现得不好
And if I felt like I wasn’t performing well,
我很快就责怪自己
I was quick to blame myself,
而不是去责怪那个本可以用
but never the person who had a choice
更健康的方式引导我的人
in guiding me in a healthier fashion.
然而 现在当我
Nowadays however as
在成年的街道上穿行时
I’m navigating a streets of adulthood
我开始张开双臂迎接挑战
I’m beginning to welcome change with open arms.
我不是说我不会再哭鼻子
I’m not telling you the water work will stop,
也不是说以后就没有
and that there won’t be days where
起不来床的日子
you won’t feel like getting out of bed
因为他们对我来说仍然存在
because they still very much exist for me.
但我可以很自信地说
But I can say with confidence,
还有很多值得我活下去的理由
there is so much for me to live for.
我男朋友的猫喜欢
My boyfriend’s cat likes
和我一起爬上沙发
crawling up on the couch with me.
我还没有尝试我清单上的
I’ve yet to experience and
数千种食谱
try thousands of recipes on my list.
我知道生活中
And I know there are people
有许多关心我
in my life who care about me
和希望我能成功的人
and want me to succeed.
我不再为自己的经历感到难过
Instead of playing the victim and asking myself
而不是扮演一个受害者问自己
why anxiety chose to haunt me,
为什么焦虑总是缠着我
I stopped feeling sorry for myself.
是的 我认识到如果没有焦虑
Yes I recognized that if they didn’t have anxiety,
也许我的高中生活不会对我
maybe my high school years
造成那么大的创伤
won’t have been as traumatizing for me,
也许我会和我想交谈
and maybe I would have developed relationships
但害怕去接近的人
with peopleI I would want to talk to,
发展关系
but was too afraid to approach.
但是带着遗憾回顾过去
But looking back with regrets isn’t
并不能推动我前进
something that will propel me forward.
相反 这就像是向焦虑屈服
Instead that’s like giving in to anxiety and
然后说:好吧 你赢了
saying: OK, you win.
你可以继续控制我的生活
You can continue controlling my life.
我知道这些事情总是说起来容易做起来难
I know these things are always easier said than done.
相信我 我不可能一蹴而就
Believe me, I was not able to achieve this overnight,
我还有很多事情要做
and there are things I still need to work on.
但生活中任何值得拥有的
But anything that’s worth having in life
也是值得为之奋斗的
is always worth the effort.
焦虑对我来说就是一场持久的战斗
Anxiety is an ongoing battle for me,
但不再是威胁
but it’s no longer threat to me.
你有想要分享的关于焦虑或者
Have a personal story you want to share
精神健康问题的故事
about experience with anxiety
或经历吗
or mental health problem?
发邮件到editorial@Psych2Go.net
Email them to editorial@Psych2Go.net.
或者制作一个关于它的视频
Or make a video about it and
标记#焦虑#抑郁#Psych2Go
tag #anxiety, #depression, #Psych2Go.
我们会看到的
We will watch it.
你的故事可能会被有偿地做成动画
Your story might just get animated and get paid.
谢谢观看!
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频是一个患有广泛焦虑障碍的女孩的自述,她在片中分享了自己与病魔抗争的经历和心情,值得观看

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

^ - ^

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5Fphiazsg

相关推荐