ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

认识这位年轻的企业家、漫画家、设计师 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

认识这位年轻的企业家、漫画家、设计师

Maya Penn: Meet a young entrepreneur, cartoonist, designer, activist ...

服务器:先生,请问有什么可以帮您吗?
Server: May I help you, sir?
顾客:恩,让我看看
Customer: Uh, let’s see.
服务器: 我们有注册错误烤盘,
Server: We have pan seared registry error
洒有最好的已损坏数据,
sprinkled with the finest corrupted data,
二进制奶油蛋卷、随机存取储存三明治
binary brioche, RAM sandwiches,
配飞客蠕虫病毒,
Conficker fitters,
和脚本沙拉,以及多态酱汁供您选择,
and a scripting salad with or without polymorphic dressing,
还有编码烤肉串
and a grilled coding kabob.
客户:我选随机存取存储器三明治
Customer: I’d like a RAM sandwich
和一杯最好的代码 39 酒
and a glass of your finest Code 39.
服务器: 请问先生需要甜品吗?
Server: Would you like any desserts, sir?
我们特别菜是网路跟踪器曲奇
Our special is tracking cookie.
客户: 我想要一份僵尸跟踪曲奇,谢谢
Customer: I’d like a batch of some zombie tracking cookies, thank you.
服务器: 马上就好,先生
Server: Coming right up, sir.
不久将为你呈上菜品
Your food will be served shortly.
(掌声)
(Applause)
玛雅·佩恩: 在我会拿蜡笔的时候 我就开始画画了,
Maya Penn: I’ve been drawing ever since I could hold a crayon,
从三岁开始,我就在
and I’ve been making animated flip books
制作动画手翻书,
since I was three years old.
很小的时候,我就知道 动画片绘制者是什么
At that age, I also learned about what an animator was.
那时有一个关于工作的电视节目,
There was a program on TV about jobs
大多数孩子都不知道那是什么
most kids don’t know about.
当我了解到,我在电视上看到的卡通
When I understood that an animator
都出自动画设计者之手的时候,
makes the cartoons I saw on TV,
我马上说:”我想要成为这样的人”
I immediately said, “That’s what I want to be.”
我不知道是否以一种疯狂或大声的语气,
I don’t know if I said it mentally or out loud,
但那是我生命中重大的决定性时刻
but that was a greatly defining moment in my life.
动画和艺术一直是我的最爱
Animation and art has always been my first love.
我对技术的热爱点亮了
It was my love for technology that sparked the idea
“邪恶菜肴”这个想法,
for “Malicious Dishes.”
我的电脑上有病毒,
There was a virus on my computer,
我一直在试图消除它,
and I was trying to get rid of it,
突然之间,我想到,
and all of a sudden, I just thought,
病毒们在计算机内部 有自己的小世界吗?
what if viruses have their own little world inside the computer?
也许有个餐厅,病毒们时常在那里碰面
Maybe a restaurant where they meet up
做坏事?
and do virusy things?
因此,”邪恶菜肴”出现了
And thus, “Malicious Dishes” was born.
在我四岁的时候,我爸爸展示了
At four years old, my dad showed me
如何拆开计算机,再把它拼装回去的过程
how to take apart a computer and put it back together again.
这开启了我对技术的喜爱
That started my love for technology.
我用超文本标记语言 搭建了自己的第一个网站,
I built my first website myself in HTML,
我正在学习脚本语言和和 Python 语言
and I’m learning JavaScript and Python.
我同时还在制作一个动画系列,
I’m also working on an animated series
叫作”传粉者”
called “The Pollinators.”
有关于自然界中蜜蜂和其它传粉者
It’s about bees and other pollinators in our environment
以及它们为什么如此重要
and why they’re so important.
如果传粉昆虫不给植物授粉,
If plants aren’t pollinated by the pollinators,
所有依靠这些植物生存的生物
then all creatures, including ourselves,
包括我们自己就会被挨饿
that depend on these plants, would starve.
所以我将这些很酷的生物
So I decided to take these cool creatures
组建成一个超级英雄团队
and make a superhero team.
(掌声)
(Applause)
(跺脚声)
(Foot stomp)
(音乐)
(Music)
(大吼)
(Roar)
传粉者: 破坏森林的惧龙! 我就知道是你!
Pollinator: Deforestsaurus! I should have known!
我要呼叫其它的传粉者们!
I need to call on the rest of the Pollinators!
(音乐)
(Music)
谢谢(掌声)
Thank you. (Applause)
所有我的动画都起源于创意,
All of my animations start with ideas,
但什么是创意?
but what are ideas?
创意能激发行动
Ideas can spark a movement.
创意意味着机会和创新
Ideas are opportunities and innovation.
创意是世界运转的源泉
Ideas truly are what make the world go round.
如果不是有创意, 我们就不会是现在这样
If it wasn’t for ideas, we wouldn’t be
有科技、 医药、
where we are now with technology, medicine,
艺术、 文化以及我们的生活方式
art, culture, and how we even live our lives.
八岁那年,我将我的创意付诸实践
At eight years old, I took my ideas
开创了自己的生意,叫作“玛雅的创意”
and started my own business called Maya’s Ideas,
和我的非盈利性组织– “玛雅有关地球的创意”
and my nonprofit, Maya’s Ideas for the Planet.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我制作环保材料的服装和配饰
And I make eco-friendly clothing and accessories.
我现在 13 岁,尽管我在 2008 年开始了
I’m 13 now, and although I started my business
我的生意,
in 2008,
我的艺术之旅在那之前很早就开始了
my artistic journey started way before then.
艺术给予我极大地影响,我想要
I was greatly influenced by art, and I wanted to
把它纳入我所做的一切,甚至是我的生意
incorporate it in everything I did, even my business.
我会在房子周围找寻不同的面料,
I would find different fabrics around the house,
并说,”这可以是一条围巾或帽子”
and say, “This could be a scarf or a hat,”
我有着很多设计灵感,
and I had all these ideas for designs.
当我穿着我自己的作品时,我注意到
I noticed when I wore my creations,
人们会暂住脚步问说,
people would stop me and say,
“哇,这真的很可爱 在哪儿能买到呢?”
“Wow, that’s really cute. Where can I get one?”
我想,我可以开始自己的生意了
And I thought, I can start my own business.
那时我没有任何的商业计划,
Now I didn’t have any business plans
也只有八岁
at only eight years old.
我只知道我想要制作漂亮的饰品,
I only knew I wanted to make pretty creations
用对环境安全无害的材料和方式
that were safe for the environment
我想要回馈自然
and I wanted to give back.
我妈妈教我缝纫技术,
My mom taught me how to sew,
我坐在走廊后面,
and on my back porch, I would sit and make
用缎带制作发箍,
little headbands out of ribbon,
并写下产品名和价格
and I would write down the names and the price of each item.
我开始制作更多的饰品,像是帽子,
I started making more items like hats,
围巾和包袋
scarves and bags.
很快,我的作品销往世界各地,
Soon, my items began selling all over the world,
购买的客户来自丹麦、 意大利、 澳大利亚、
and I had customers in Denmark, Italy, Australia,
加拿大和其它国家
Canada and more.
现在,我有学习更多商业知识,
Now, I had a lot to learn about my business,
像品牌塑造和市场营销,
like branding and marketing,
同我的老客户沟通,
staying engaged with my customers,
看看什么卖得最好, 什么销量最糟
and seeing what sold the most and the least.
很快,我的生意真的开始飞黄腾达了
Soon, my business really started to take off.
然后有一天,《福布斯》杂志联系我, 那时我只有 10 岁
Then one day, Forbes magazine contacted me when I was 10 years old.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
他们想要写关于我
They wanted to feature me and my company
和我公司的文章
in their article.
现在很多人问我,
Now a lot of people ask me,
为什么你的生意是环境友好型的?
why is your business eco-friendly?
从小开始,我就有 保护环境和生活在其中的
I’ve had a passion for protecting the environment
小小生物的热情
and its creatures since I was little.
我很小的时候,父母就教给我
My parents taught me at an early age
要回馈和善待环境
about giving back and being a good steward to the environment.
我了解到,一些衣物的染料
I heard about how the dyes in some clothing
或衣物的生产过程
or the process of even making the items
对人类和地球是有害的
was harmful to the people and the planet,
所以我开始研究,
so I started doing my own research,
我发现甚至在染色完成后,
and I discovered that even after dyeing has being completed,
废弃的污水还会造成
there is a waste issue that gives a negative impact
环境污染
on the environment.
例如,磨材料,
For example, the grinding of materials,
或倾倒干粉材料
or the dumping of dried powder materials.
这些行为会污染空气,
These actions can pollute the air,
对于人体和环境是有毒的
making it toxic to anyone or anything that inhales it.
所以,当我开始自己生意的时候,
So when I started my business,
两件事是很确定的:
I knew two things:
我的作品必须是环保的,
All of my items had to be eco-friendly,
我所得的利润的 10% 到 20%
and 10 to 20 percent of the profits I made
要捐给当地和世界上的慈善机构
went to local and global charities
和环境保护组织
and environmental organizations.
(掌声)
(Applause)
我觉得我是新兴企业家的一部分
I feel I’m part of the new wave of entrepreneurs
不单只追求建立一个成功的企业,
that not only seeks to have a successful business,
而且要建立一个可持续的未来
but also a sustainable future.
我觉得可以满足客户的需求,
I feel that I can meet the needs of my customers
在不损害后代享有
without compromising the ability of future generations
更加绿色的未来的前提下
to live in a greener tomorrow.
我们生活在一个广阔的、 多样的美丽世界,
We live in a big, diverse and beautiful world,
这让我更有保护这一切的热情
and that makes me even more passionate to save it.
但只用头脑来想想, 我们的世界正在发生些什么
But it’s never enough to just to get it through your heads
是远远不够的
about the things that are happening in our world.
还要通过你们的心,
It takes to get it through your hearts,
因为当你用心感受这件事,
because when you get it through your heart,
就会有所行动
that is when movements are sparked.
那时,机会
That is when opportunities
和创新就会出现
and innovation are created,
这也就是为什么创意能成为现实
and that is why ideas come to life.
谢谢你,和平与祝福
Thank you, and peace and blessings.
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢(掌声)
Thank you. (Applause)
帕特 · 米切尔: 玛雅谈到
Pat Mitchell: So, you heard Maya talk about
在她背后支持她的令人赞叹的父母
the amazing parents who are behind
他们在哪里?
this incredible woman. Where are they?
有请佩恩先生和夫人 !
Please, Mr. and Mrs. Penn. Would you just — Ah!
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

她从8岁起就创办了自己的第一家公司,而且深刻思考了怎样同时对客户和环境负责。听听Maya Penn讲述自己的故事。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcaTtJmRNs

相关推荐