未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

认识你自己并坚持下去

Matthew McConaughey | 5 Minutes for the NEXT 50 Years of Your LIFE

I’m gon na talk to you about some things
我要对你讲述一些
that I’ve learned in my journey
我从自己的生活中学到的事情
Most from experience
大部分取自于经验
Some of them I heard in passing
有一些则是我道听途说
Many of them I’m still practicing,
其中很多是我尚在实践的
but all of them I do believe are true
但我相信所有这些都是真理
Life is not easy.
生活不易
It is not.
确实不易
Don’t try to make it that way.
别试着把它变成那样
life’s not fair, it never was,
命运不是公平的 从来都不是
it isn’t now and it won’t ever be.
它现在不是 它将来也绝不会是
Do not fall into the trap
别掉进这个陷阱
the entitlement trap
给自己贴上标签的陷阱
a feeling like you’re a victim
一种认为自己是受害者的感觉
You are not.
不要那样做
Get over it.
战胜它
Get on with it.
继续前行
So the question that we got ta ask
所以 我们应该问自己的问题是
ourselves is what success is to us?
成功对我们来说意味着什么?
what success is to you?
成功对你来说意味什么?
Is it more money? That’s fine? I got nothing against money
是更多的钱吗?这样对吗?我没有任何理由反对
Maybe it’s a healthy family.
或许是一个健康的家庭
Maybe it’s a happy marriage.
或者是一段幸福的婚姻
Maybe it’s to help others to be famous,
也许是为了帮助其他人出名
to be spiritually sound
成为精神上的声音
Leave the world a little bit better place
给这个世界留下一片比你发现的
than you found it
更好的地方
Continue to ask yourself that question
继续问自己这个问题
now your answer may change over time and that’s fine
现在你的答案可能会随着时间推移而改变 这很好
but do yourself this favor Whatever your answer
但帮你自己一个忙 不管你的答案是什么
is don’t choose anything that will jeopardize yourself
不要选择任何会危及自己的事情
Prioritize who you are who you want to be
优先考虑你是谁 你想成为谁
and don’t spend time with anything that antagonizes your character
不要把时间花在任何与你性格对立的事情上
Be brave take the hill,
勇敢起来 攻下那座山
but first answer that question what’s my hill?
但首先回答这个问题 我的山是什么?
So first we have to define success for ourselves
所以首先我们必须为自己定义成功
And then we have to put
然后我们再投入工作
in the work to maintain it
去维护它
Make that daily tally Tend to our garden.
每天记录 照料我们的花园
keep the things that are important to us in good shape
把对我们来说重要的事保持在良好的状态
Where you are not is as important as where you are
你还没到的地方和你现在所待的地方一样重要
And it’s just as important where we are not
你现在所待的地方和你还没到的地方
as it is where we are
也一样重要
Look the first step that leads to our identity in life
回头看 给予我们生活中身份的第一步
Is usually not I know who I am.
通常不是“我知道自己是谁”
I know who I am.
“我知道自己是谁”
that’s not the first step.
并不是第一步
The first steps is usually I know who I am not.
第一步通常是“我知道自己不是谁”
Process of elimination
不断排除
Defining ourselves by what we are not is
通过我们不是什么来定义我们自己
the first step that leads us to really knowing who we are
是使我们真正认识自己是谁的第一步
You know that group of friends that you hang out with?
你知道那群你每日与他们混在一起的朋友
That really might not bring out the best in you?
那可能真的不会让你发挥自己最好的一面
You know, they they gossip too much, or they kind of shady.
他们忠于八卦 还有点鬼鬼祟祟
They really aren’t gonna be there for you in a pinch
当你真的需要帮助时 他们也绝不会在你身边
Or how about that bar that we keep going to,
或者想想看我们一直去的酒吧
that we always seem to have the worst hangover from?
那家总是带给我们最糟的宿醉的酒吧
or that computer screen right?
或者是那块电脑屏幕
the computer screen that keeps giving
那块一直给我们一个借口
us an excuse not to get out of the house
使我们宅在家里 不与世界接触
And engage with the world and get some real human interaction
也不获取一些真正的人际交往的电脑屏幕
Or how about that food that would keep eating?
或者想想那种让我们一吃就停不下来的食物
stuff that taste so good going down,
味道非常好的东西
but makes us feel like crap the next week
但会让我们下一个星期都感觉像垃圾
We feel lethargic we keep putting on weight Well,
我们体重不断增加时 我们就变得昏昏沉沉
those people, those places, those things.
那些人 那些地方 那些事
Stop giving them your time and energy.
别再让他们消耗你的时间和精力
Just don’t go there. I mean put them down
别再去做那些事 放下他们
And when you do this,
当你这么做的时候
when you do put them down, when you quit going there
当你真的放下他们 当你不再这么去做的时候
When you quit giving them your time you
当你不再为他们耗费时间的时候
inadvertently find yourself spending more time and in more places
暮然回首 你发现自己花了更多的时间在对自己更有益的
That are healthy for you. that bring you more joy
给自己带来了更多的欢乐的地方
Why?
为什么会这样呢?
Because you’ve just eliminated the whos, the wheres,
因为你刚刚排除了掉了那些人 那些地方
the whats and the whens
那些时候 那些事
that were keeping you from your identity
那些让你失去自我的一切
Trust me too many options.
相信我 有太多的选项
I promise that too many options
我保证 太多的选项
will make a tyrant of us all
会使我们变成一个暴君
So get rid of the excess
所以请摆脱掉这些多余的选择
the wasted time Decrease your options
不要再浪费的时间在上面 减少你的选项
If you do this you will have accidentally,
如果你这样做了 你将偶然地
Almost innocently, put in front of you, what is important
近乎于无意识地明白 那摆在你面前的 什么才是重要的
By process Elimination.
通过排除法
knowing who we are is hard It’s
认识我们是谁很难 真的很难
hard Give yourself a break Eliminate who you are not first
喘口气 首先排除掉我们不是什么样子
And you’ll find yourself where you need to be
然后你会发现自己将去向何方
Instead of creating outcomes to take from us,
创造更多的结果来回报我们自身
let’s create more outcomes that pay us back.
而不是创造结果来夺走我们自己
Fill us up,
充实自己
keep your fire lit,
保持激情
turn you on,
兴奋起来
for the most amount of time in your future.
要在你未来的绝大部份时间里做到这些
We try our best we don’t always do our best
我们尽力而为 但仍难尽善尽美
our architecture Is a verb as well
“建筑”也是一个动词
Since we are the architects of our own lives
因为我们是我们自己生活的建筑师
Let’s study the habits, the practice,
让我们来研究一下这些习惯 这些实践
the routines that we have that lead to and feed our success
这些指引并促进我们成功的例行之事
Our joy,
我们的快乐
our honest pain,
我们的痛苦
our laughter,
我们的欢笑
our earned tears,
我们激动的泪水
let’s dissect that and give thanks for those things.
让我们剖析它们 然后感恩那些事
And when we do that guess what happens?
当我们这样做的时候 猜猜会发生什么?
we get better at them And we have more
我们越来越得心应手 我们有了更多的东西要剖析
to dissect Be discerning choose it because you want
要明辨于心 选择它是因为你想要它
it do it because you want to
做这件事是因为你想去做
We’re gon na make mistakes You’ve
我们会犯错误
got to own them Then you got to make amends
你必须拥有它们 然后才能弥补
And then you got to move
然后你放下过去重新出发
on guilt and regret kills many a man before their time
许多弥补在没有完成前就被内疚和悔恨抹杀掉了
So turn the page, get off the ride
所以翻过这一页 离开这辆错误的车
You are the author of the book of your life
你的人生由你来书写

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

励志演讲,讲述了认识自己的方法,并鼓励人们去做,去体验生活,热爱生活。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

RyanZ

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKJImnk-gzQ

相关推荐