ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

重大通知-相约2017解放运动 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

重大通知-相约2017解放运动

MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT! - MEET ME at UNLEASH 2017*

[轻时髦电音]
(light funky electronic music)
你有过因为年龄而觉得受到限制吗?
Have you ever felt completely defined by your age?
我有过
I have.
我是露西 今年22岁
I’m Lucy, I’m 22,
我在Youtube频道主持 《跟露西学英语》
and I run the YouTube channel English With Lucy.
教外国人英语
I teach English as a second language.
我有成百上千的学生
I have hundreds of thousands of students
他们遍布全球
all across the world,
但是我仍然感觉到自己受到年龄限制
but yet I still feel defined by my age.
我19岁开始教英语
I started teaching when I was 19,
并且那时的我对我的年龄可谓是
and I was always really really secretive
守口如瓶 因为我觉得
about how old I was because I felt that the minute
一旦让大家知道我还是个青少年
I let anyone know that I was still a teenager,
他们就不会再尊重我
I would suddenly lose their respect
信任我 相信我了
and their trust and their confidence.
我发自内心地觉得我们需要
I really really think we need to start
鼓励和支持那些年轻人
celebrating young people and motivating them.
不应该局限在到26岁左右
It shouldn’t have to be that your professional career
才开始一份事业的想法
starts after 25, 26, 27.
我们应该立即行动
It needs to start now.
幸运的是 世界上很多年轻人
Luckily, we have young people in the world
都想改变它
that want to change this.
西班牙 马德里的一群创行者
A group of game-changers in Madrid, Spain,
就已经发起了一场运动
have started a movement,
并且部分运动被称为 解放运动
and part of that movement is Unleash.
解放运动是全球年轻创新者的非传统会议
Unleash is the most unconventional meeting of young talent
并且 我很激动地宣布
in the world, and I am elated to announce
我是马德里2017年晚会的官方主持人
that I am the official host for the 2017 event in Madrid.
解放运动是Pangea组织的一场盛会
Unleash is an event organised by Pangea.
Pangea是首个
Pangea is the first global platform that seeks
致力于联系 唤醒 鼓励年轻一代的全球性平台
to connect, awaken, and empower our young generation.
你实现梦想的时候
Age is absolutely not a barrier
年龄绝对不是障碍
when it comes to achieving our dreams.
解放运动将在西班牙的惊奇之都 马德里
Unleash is going to be an amazing three-day event
举办三天的盛会
in the incredible European city of Madrid.
共500人参加
There will be 500 people attending,
他们来自100个不同民族
100 different nationalities.
这次会议完美地融合了 演讲者
The show will be an incredible mix of speakers,
表演者 事务委员会 它将是
performances, panels, and it will just be
一次难以置信的经历
this unbelievable experience and atmosphere
有着启发和惊奇的氛围
of inspiration and amazement,
活动以英才的名义进行
and all in the name of young talent.
它两年前开始的
– It all started two years ago,
当我意识到我的前途会受到年龄的限制时
when I realised I was feeling way less because of my age.
我因为年轻
I realised that I was being considered less
而被轻视
because of being young,
我的年龄成为了一个限制
and that my age was being a limitation.
我们不能让任何人说
We can never let anyone tell us
我们不够龄做某些事
that we are not enough to do something,
我们不能做我们想做的事情
that we’re not capable to do whatever we want to do.
更重要的是 我们不能展现最好的自己
What’s more important, that we’re not here to give our best.
去年他们请了Asia Newton演讲
– Last year they had speakers such as Asia Newton,
他13岁 是美国最年轻的总裁
who, at 13, is the youngest CEO in America.
我是总裁及创办人
I’m the CEO and Cofounder.
我们教育训练年轻人来自己挣钱
We teach and train young people to make their own money.
或是Flynn McGarry 18岁
Or Flynn McGarry, who at 18 was named
被时代周刊称为最具影响力的年轻首领
the most influential young chef by Time Magazine.
今年我们有不少的
This year we’ve got loads and loads
惊人的鼓舞人心的年轻演讲者
of amazing inspirational young speakers,
像Hadia Ghaleb 时装引领者
like Hadia Ghaleb, the fashion influencer.
我们也有22岁的科学奇才
We’ve got a 22-year-old science prodigy
被《福布斯》杂志评为 30位科技最具影响力青年(30岁以下)
featured on the Forbes 30 Under 30 List for Technology.
我们也有神秘的演讲者 他是在世界上
We’ve got a secret speaker who is a human-rights activist
有巨大影响的人权主义者
making a huge impact on the world.
在各个演讲之间
There are going to be performances
还会穿插表演
in between the speaking events.
歌手 舞者 杂技演员 魔术师 算命家
Got singers, dancers, acrobats, magicians, mentalists.
这将会是一场真正的达人秀
It’s going to be a real show of talent.
你可以看到很多演讲者 机构和创业的展示板
There’ll be lots of panels with speakers, organisations,
你可以了解它们并与之互动
startups, where you can debate and you can interact.
还提供了交友的机会
There’s going to be an amazing networking opportunity.
还有庆祝 在有吃的和有人际网的地方举办
There’s The Festival, which is the food and networking area.
你可以享受美食
You can enjoy great food,
它们的卖相和口味都会很赞
the format and taste of which will be extremely exciting.
大型公司和赞助商都会有交互式的台面
Huge companies and sponsors will have interactive stands,
你可以与他们互动
and you can really interact with them,
让他们了解你
and make yourself known.
这里的公司是真的支持
They’re all companies that really support
和鼓励有天赋和志向的年轻人
and encourage young talent and ambition.
这里还有一组需要你完成的单子列表
There will also be a bucket list for you to complete,
里面 有简单的和有挑战性的任务
which will be a mixture of simple and challenging tasks;
如果你全完成了
and if you complete them all,
那么你能得到非常棒的奖励
then you get a really exciting prize.
活动的另一个非常非常赞的要素是
Another really really exciting element of the event
Pangea颁奖仪式
will be the Pangea Awards Ceremony,
该仪式有点像给年轻人设立的诺贝尔奖
which aim to be like the Nobel Prizes of youth.
这些奖是为庆祝和肯定
These celebrate and acknowledge
25岁以下人的成就而设定的
the achievements of under-25s.
基本上 是为了庆祝
It’s basically a huge celebration
我们这代人获得的成就
of what our generation can achieve.
这不是个小活动呦
This isn’t going to be a small event.
我们有厉害的赞助商支持的
We have got massive sponsors.
比如 Lidl Telepizza Fundacion Ragael Del Pino
We’ve got Lidl, Telepizza, Fundacion Rafael Del Pino,
Accenture 还有很多其它的
Accenture, and many many others
之后我们会简短地提及到
which we will be announcing shortly.
那么我为什么告诉你这些?
So why am I telling you all of this?
我想让你也参与进来
Well, I want you to get involved.
我想让你参加这个活动
I want you to participate in this event.
如果你不满25岁
If you are under 25,
想激励他人或是受到启发
and you want to inspire and be inspired,
那么快来申请该活动吧
then please apply for the event.
申请的链接
The link to the application process
在介绍栏里 还有一组编码
is in the description box, along with a code, which,
如果你被选中了 门票可以打6折
if you’re selected, will offer you 40% off your ticket.
每个被抽到的人都有机会
Everyone selected will enter into a draw to win
去赢取3张VIP门票中的其中一个 该门票允许你进入后台
one of three VIP tickets that will allow you to go backstage
可以在节目空档时 了解演讲者
and get to know the speakers during the breaks.
最佳申请人的车旅费还可以报销
The best applicants will also be offered free travel
(除了伊利亚快车) 25个航班的费用都可以报销
but Iberia Express, who will cover the costs of 25 flights,
这取决于你从哪里来
depending on where you’re coming from.
如果你经济紧张的话
If you are struggling financially,
可以申请补助
you can also apply for grants,
Pangea会尽可能地试着帮助你
and Pangea will try and help you in any way possible
让你能够参加活动
to allow you to attend the event.
所以如果你很年轻 想要激励别人
So if you are young, you want to inspire,
想受到启发 结识他人
you want to be inspired, and you want to mix,
拓展人脉 体验这人生难得的一次激动人心的经历
network, enjoy an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience,
那么就使用编码 来报名吧
then please sign up using the code
点击介绍栏的链接
and the link in the description box,
我等不及想在活动中见到你了
and I cannot wait to meet you all there.
下期视频再见!
I’ll see you for another video very very soon!
(飞吻)
(blowing kiss)
(轻时髦电音)
(light funky electronic music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

该运动是激励不满25岁年轻人做出的成就 年轻人需要这样的平台让自己的才华得以施展

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

华恩

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKsbft2Q9I

相关推荐