未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

马什家的内战

Marsh vs Marsh

我警告你 你站错了边
I’m warning you. You’re on the wrong side of this.
我们只是想知道答案
We’re just trying to get answers!
你竟然把枪口对着我们的孩子 randy
You point that gun on our son, Randy!
是他先举枪指着我的
He point it on me first, Sharon!
因为你根本不睬我啊 爸
Because you wouldn’t talk to me, dad!
Stanley 让我和你妈来解决这个事情
Stanley, let your mother and I deal with it.
我警告你 放开他
I told you to leave him alone!
天呢 我恨死这个家了
God! I hate this family!
你为什么总是偏袒Stan
Why are you always taking Stan’s side!
哦 哇哦 Shelly 把枪放下 Shelly
Oh, Wo, Shelly! Put down the gun, Shelly!
你总是表现的 像是Stan不会犯错一样
You’re always acting like Stan can’t do anything wrong!
她从来不和我同一个立场
She doesn’t always take my side!
你给我闭嘴 否则我向天发誓 我会开枪的
You shut up or I swear to God I’ll use it!
Shelly 把枪放下 就现在
Shelly, put it down, now!
你一点都不了解我 爸
You don’t even try to know me, dad!
我是想了解你的 可有时候我感觉你恨我
I want to, Shelly! I just sometimes feel that you hate me!
我觉得是你恨我 Randy
I feel like you hate me, Randy!
我怎么会恨你 我爱你啊
I don’t hate you, I love you!
我想做一个更好的丈夫和一个更棒的爸爸
I need to be a better husband, a better father!
我们都要对彼此友善一点
We all need to be better to each other.
好 或许是我不该表现的那么生气
OK, maybe I need to stop being so angry.
我爱你们 所有人
I love you guys.
我们也爱你 爸爸
We love you too, dad.
我们只是想知道 发生了什么事情
We just want to know what’s going on with you.
好吧 我什么都告诉你们
All right, I’ll tell you everything.
哇哦 这些事情太奇妙了
Wo, these things are amazing!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

WeiRan

翻译译者

【MO】CrazyCandy

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfq6hyE7BNQ

相关推荐