ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

马尔科的十月最爱 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

马尔科的十月最爱

Marko's October 2017 Favorites

大家好 欢迎回到《哇嘎兄弟》
Muy buenos and welcome back to Vagabrothers.
我是马尔科
Marko here.
这里是《我的最爱》主题视频
This is My Favorites video.
如果你还没有看过
If you’ve not already seen,
我哥已经做过一期视频
my brother just did one.
我们之前做过一个《我的最爱》视频
We have done one favorites video in the past.
是我们俩一起做的
We did it together,
但是现在我们要分开单独制作 所以会介绍更多细节 也会非常有趣
but now we’re doing two separate ones so we can both go into a bit more detail ,so it’s going to be fun.
我有一些很酷的东西迫不及待要跟你们分享
I’ve got a couple of cool things I can’t wait to share with you guys here.
所以请继续看下去 我们开始吧
So stay tuned and let’s get into it.
首先正如亚历克斯在视频中提到 这个夏天我们都去度假了
First as Alex mentioned in his video, we both took vacations this summer.
我们都去享受假期了
We both went off for fun,
而不是为了视频博客 就像一个普通人一样去体验旅行
not to vlog, but just to go experience travel like a normal person.
我和我的小伙伴格里芬去了墨西哥
I went to Mexico with my buddy Griffin
我们先去了瓜达拉哈拉
We went to Guadalajara first
然后去了瓦哈卡州
and then down to a Oaxaca.
瓦哈卡州我是一个人去的
I went to Qaxaca solo.
我去那学习如何制作molin
I went down there to learn how to make molin.
不巧的是 在上molin课的那一周里 我只去了一次
Unfortunately, I showed up on the one day a week when they do the molin classes.
我错过了所有的课 所以还是不会做molin
I missed all the classes. So still can’t make molin.
但是我喝了很多梅斯卡尔酒
But I did drink a lot of mezcal.
我在那里玩得很开心
I had a great time there.
我到了一个叫In Situ的地方 这里散发着梅斯卡尔酒的味道
I went to a place called In Situ, which is a little mezcalaria.
我没有学会如何制作mole 但学会了喝梅斯卡尔酒
Instead of learning how to make mole, I learned to drink mezcal,
这是一项非常有用的技能
and it is a very rewarding skill to have.
我现在能喝很多梅斯卡尔酒
I’m currently drinking a lot of mescal.
我旅行的最后一站是一个有嬉皮士气质的海滨小镇兹波利特
I finished my trip by going down to the hippy beach town of Zipolite,
天很冷 我在一个叫Lo Cosmico的地方找到一家酒店
which was very chill. I found a hotel at a place called Lo Cosmico.
这里正适合我开始一个新的创意项目
It was the perfect place for me to start a new creative project.
所以过去的5天让我有机会坐下来 集中精力
So the last five days has given me a chance to sit down and concentrate and just spill
把我所有的体验写在纸上
all of my experiences onto the page.
我试图制作一系列的视频介绍《哇嘎兄弟》的整个背景
I’m going to try to create a series of stories that give you the entire background of
它是怎么来的 我是怎样成为现在的我的
Vagabrothers.. how it became came to be how I became the person who I am.
简单来说 会有新视频出来 虽然还不知道具体是什么 但如果你有任何想法或要求
In short, there’s something coming.. don’t know exactly what it is yet, but if you have any ideas or any requests,
请在评论区写下来 我会考虑采纳
please put them in comment section, and I will try to accommodate.
瓦哈卡州最令人惊奇的地方之一是它的纺织品
One of the most amazing things about Oaxaca are the textiles.
它是墨西哥最多姿多彩的地方之一
It’s one the most colorful parts of Mexico.
这里的房子有各种漂亮的颜色 这些颜色也转化体现在衣服上
The houses are all tons of beautiful colors, and those colors transcend into clothing.
可惜的是 这里非常传统
Unfortunately, it’s a really traditional society,
女孩们穿色彩鲜艳 漂亮的衣服 你知道我的
and the girls get to wear all this really awesome colorful clothing.. You know me
我喜欢鲜艳的颜色 而男生的衣服是黑白色的
I like colors; the men there they wear white and black.
我没有给自己买衣服 但我买了一些很不错的地毯
I couldn’t really get clothes for myself, but I did bring back some really cool rugs.
我想给你看下瓦哈卡的编织水平
I want to show you some Oaxacan weaving.
这有一些我买的地毯 这是小一点的
Here’s some of the rugs that I bought. These are small ones.
在萨巴特克风格的手工艺品里 这代表上帝的眼睛
This is the eye of God in the Zapotec style of handiwork.
这是另一个 很相似
Here’s another one very similar.
你可以看到我已经有点着迷了
As you can see I kind of went crazy.
你会看到我买的所有地毯数量
You’ll see the total number of things I bought.
这是一张大的
This is a large one
很酷 很朴素 还有一条长的
also very cool, very plain and a long runner.
我买了一堆地毯 非常多
I got a bunch of rugs… way too many.
回来的时候有一个包装满了地毯
I came back with a bag full of them,
我开玩笑说 我是一个地毯商 知道有多少了吧
and I joked that was being a rug dealer. Get it?
一个地毯贩子
It’s a drug dealer, but without the “d.”
拍完这期视频后 和墨西哥城一样 瓦哈卡州遭遇了多起地震
Since filming this video, Oaxaca has been hit by a number of earthquakes, just like Mexico City.
但住在那里的朋友们向我保证
But my friends who lived there have assured me that
那里很安全 因为瓦哈卡州在很大程度上依靠旅游业
It is safe to visit and that because Oaxaca depends so much on tourism,
这个时候更需要有人能考虑去瓦哈卡旅游
it’s more important than ever that anyone who’s considering going to Oaxaca does visit now.
在音乐上保留拉丁风格 我听了很多昆比亚风格的歌
Keeping things latin, In the music department, I’ve been listening to tons of cumbia.
我现在最喜欢的昆比亚乐队是Sistema Solar
My favorite cumbia band at the moment is Sistema Solar.
他们基本上来自哥伦比亚的加勒比海岸
They are basically from the Caribbean coast of Colombia.
他们的声音非常独特 有点梦幻的感觉
They have a really unique sound; it’s kind of psychedelic.
是很棒的派对音乐 虽然节奏会有点激烈
It’s great party music ,although it can be a little bit intense.
我会在视频下方留下我喜欢的一些曲目 作为参考
I’ll leave a couple of my favorite tracks down below so you can get a sample.
继续介绍墨西哥之行 这期视频里我偏爱墨西哥
Still in the Mexico vein, I’m giving lots of love to Mexico in this video.
我最近在赤足跑步
I have recently been in to barefoot running,
这也是我在瓦哈卡州发现的
which is also something I discovered while I was in Oaxaca.
我读了《天生就会跑》这本书 是一本不错的书 指导你如何赤足跑步
I read the book Born to Run, which is an excellent read and also a guide to barefoot running.
这本书因为塔拉乌马拉人部落 也和墨西哥相关 部落位于墨西哥北部的铜峡谷
But it has a connection in Mexico because the Tarahumara tribe who live in the copper canyons in the north of Mexico which are pretty much
这里不适宜人居住 只有走私者 贩毒集团
uninhabitable and really only occupied by smugglers and drug cartels
还有部落里的人
and the tribe itself.
他们因能跑超级马拉松而闻名
They’re famed for being able to run ultra marathons.
他们通常会有跑步节 在2-3天里跑一百英里
Literally, they have running festivals where they compete over a two or three day run like a hundred miles.
很不可思议 他们是最有天赋的
It’s insane .They are by far the most talented,
是世界上有天赋的长跑运动员也比不上的 不是短跑选手 而是长跑选手
naturally talented runners in the world long-distance runners, not sprinters, but runners.
事实证明 简言之 赤足跑步对你是有好处的
It turns out, long story short, that running barefoot is actually good for you.
这对你更好
It’s better for you.
所以我开始赤足跑步
So I got the barefoot running because it basically
因为你要脱掉鞋跑
promises that if you take your shoes off and run,
可以增强你足弓的力量
you will actually be able to strengthen the arch of your foot and
增强整个足部和脚踝以及相关部位的力量
strengthen the whole foot and the ankle and everything related to it.
所以我参与进来 我买了一双赤足跑凉鞋
So I got into it. I bought a pair of Luna sandals.
它们在书中有出现 因为书里提到的一个人物就是做这种凉鞋的
These are actually featured in the book because one of the characters in the book is the guy who made these.
他以塔拉乌马拉部落一员的名字将其命名为曼努埃尔·卢娜
And he named it after Manuel Luna who was one of the Tarahumara
这个部落里的人都是最优秀的长跑选手
tribesmen who’s one of the best runners there is.
鞋子构造很简单 是用轮胎胎面做的 你穿上它
It’s pretty simple. It’s made from tire tread. You put your foot in here,
跑步也没什么 没什么奇怪的
and you run nothing – nothing too crazy about it.
但穿这种鞋跑步 会迫使你脚尖用力
But running in these types of shoes forces you to run on your toes.
它会让你更笔直地跑步
It forces you to run more upright.
你不是脚后跟着地
You’re not striking with your heel.
这也是很多人受伤的原因 因为其他材质的鞋都是让你脚后跟着地
And that is what causes injury for a lot of people because padded shoes allow you to hit with your heel,
导致你整个身体一直受到冲击力
which causes shock all the way up your whole body.
但是不要觉得能从我的新书推荐中轻易逃离
But don’t think that you’re going to get away that easy with book recommendations from me.
我读了大量的书 我喜欢和大家分享很多书 这也是为什么
I read a ton of books; I like to share a lot of books, and that’s why
我会在几个月前成立马尔科书会
I started the Marko Book Club a few months ago.
目前为止我给两本书写了书评 我最喜欢的是《刀锋》 一本我放置最久的书
I’ve reviewed two books so far; my favorite one, which is the Razor’s Edge, the one I’ve given away the most.
第二本是《人类简史》
Secondly, I reviewed Sapiens,
我很快就会写出另一篇书评
and I’m coming out with another one soon.
这个夏天我拖延了 因为阅读《人类简史》需要点时间
I got delayed this summer because it took people a while to read Sapiens.
是一本很厚的书
It’s a very thick book,
但我很快就能写出更多书评
but I’m coming out with more reviews very soon.
所以订阅频道 查看马尔科书会
So go subscribe to the channel and check out the Marko Book Club.
就衣服而言 我要说颜色真的太少了
In the clothing department, I’m going to shout out Lack of Color.
这是澳大利亚的一家帽子公司制作的大宽檐帽
This is a hat company from Australia that makes extremely large sombreros.
你可能没注意到 我很喜欢帽子
I love hats if you have not noticed.
我的帽子数量在稳定增长
My hat collection is steadily growing.
我想现在大概有8顶了
I think I have about eight now.
这顶叫“农场主” 米黄色的
This one is called the Rancher. It’s in beige.
我还有其他类型的帽子 亚历克斯也有
I got a couple other ones too, so did Alex.
亚历克斯迷上了这款
Alex got this sick one here.
我想它是叫“卡洛”
I think it’s called the Carlo.
还有这款“寂静森林” 漂亮的绿色
And they’ve also got this one here the Silent Woods, which is a nice green color
适合秋天 是的 生机勃勃
for autumn. Yeah. Boom.
在澳大利亚 颜色很单调 感觉非常冷清
Lack of Color from Australia. Super chill.
有很多人问怎么净是些大帽子?
A lot of people ask like big hats?
许多人觉得自己驾驭不了大帽子
A lot of people don’t feel like they can rock big hats.
这是心理作用 你戴上帽子
It’s a mental thing. You’ve got to put that on your head.
一开始会觉得有点傻 可能15年后
You’re going to feel silly for a little bit, and maybe like in 15 years
我回过头来看 天哪
I’m going to look back and go… oh my god,
我简直不敢相信自己戴了那顶大帽子
I can’t believe I wore that big hat.
但是你知道吗?不应该是在这个时候想 尽管去戴吧
But you know what? No, not right now. Just go rock it!
我向你保证 你能驾驭大帽子
I guarantee you, you can rock a big hat.
接下来展示一点有技术的
Alright next up a little technology.
获取一个谷歌地球视图插件
Get the Google Earth View Plugin.
这是一个很简单的插件 当你用谷歌浏览器打开一个新标签页
This is a really simple plugin that basically means when you open a new tab using Chrome,
会出现一张世界各地的卫星图
it shows you a picture of a satellite view from anywhere in the world.
很有意思 都是航拍照片
It’s really interesting. They’re all aerial shots.
排列有序
They are all very well curated.
相互关联 但谷歌地球航行者又与之不同
Also related, but different is Google Earth Voyager,
它是利用谷歌地球的技术 展现地球上的美丽景观
which is basically like curated views of the planet using Google Earth technology.
正如你所知 马上就到胡子月了
So as you know, it’s almost “Movember.”
如果你想要留起胡子
If you are thinking about growing a beard or a mustache,
是时候开始了
now is the time to start.
即使女士 也有些东西需要知道
So ladies even you have something to hear here
因为在你生活中很有可能会碰到一个留着胡子的人
because I know there’s probably a bearded person in your life
蓄起的胡子让你不敢亲吻 因为你觉得很邋遢
whose beard you might be afraid to kiss because you think it’s all nasty,
或者闻起来很不好 等等
or it smells or something like that.
Captain’s Fawcett家的胡子油
Captain’s Fawcett Beard Oil
还有和胡子相关的产品
and beard related products.
现在把胡子油上的商标给去掉了
Now the label kind of rubbed off this one because
我带回来的时候 它在《燃烧的人》里面很火
it was really hot at Burning Man where I brought this.
我把它作为礼物送给了很多同事
And this was my gift to a lot of people on the playa.
我送了很多人
I was giving this out to a lot of people.
有很多人觉得它是种违禁品
Many of them thought it was some sort of illicit substance.
不是的 它很好用
But it’s not. It’s is a really nice….
是很不错的胡子油
It’s a really nice oil.
要让胡子油发挥作用 你只需要滴一滴胡子油
The way that a beard oil works is you take just a drop of beard oil,
滴到你手上
and you put it in your hand, and
搓一搓 然后擦到胡子上
then you rub it together and put it in your beard.
是的 这样就行了
Yeah, so the way that this works…
为什么有用 因为它能给胡子补充油和水分
why this works is because it puts back some of the moisture and the oils
你在洗漱时丢失的油和水分
in your beard that is lost from being washed.
或避免在高温灼烧下成为火人
Or in the case of Burning Man from being in the scorching hot heat
因为所有水分都会蒸发
where it sucks all the moisture out of everything.
这个闻起来很棒
This smells amazing.
它来自英国
It comes from the UK.
我必须在网上购买
I had to buy especially online,
但我是理发师推荐的 他有着浓密的胡子
but I was recommended this from my barber who has a formidable beard.
对我来说 还有什么比这更好的呢?
What’s even better for me?
至少闻起来是胡子膏的味道
The smell at least is the beard balm.
像润发油
This is like a pomade.
所以你可以用它给胡子做个造型
So this what you can do to give some shape to your beard.
做完造型 我一般……
After you do that, I basically…..
我的步骤是把它擦在胡子上
my routine is I put this in;
梳一梳 然后擦一些胡子膏
I comb it, and then I put in some of the beard balm.
我知道有很多人可能会像……
And I know a lot of people out there are probably like…
他们会像我母亲一样 现在我手上都是油
They’re like my mom. Now I’ve got oil on my hands.
我开不了它
I can’t even open this.
很多人就像我母亲一样 他们……天哪!
A lot of people are like my mom who are just like…. oh my god!
这胡子让我看起来很老 你把你漂亮的脸蛋都藏起来了
The beard makes me look so old, and you’re hiding your beautiful face.
你应该把胡子都刮掉
You should shave it off.
现在是……我现在手上都是油
This is just… my hands are now covered in oil.
我不能打开它
I can’t even open this up.
啊……味道很不错
Ah…this smells amazing.
这是酒精烟草味
This is the booze and baccy, as in
闻起来有威士忌酒和香烟的味道 很独特
smells like whiskey and tobacco, and it’s amazing.
你只要把手指放在那里
So you just put your finger in there,
沾一点在手指上
get a little bit on your finger,
然后搓一下
and then you rub it together,
用它给胡子定型
and you use it to shape your beard.
这就是你要做的……有点像……
This is kind of what you do.. to kind of like
对我来说 有时候胡子会变蓬
for me if sometimes my beard gets puffy.
像这样抹上去
I put it in like this and
效果就很好
It’s good to go.
最后一步 涂上胡子蜡
Lastly, you get the mustache wax.
我用指尖来涂
And this is what I use to put on the tips.
能让你的胡子有个可爱的小卷
so that it can make a nice little curling action.
像这样弄
You go like this.
我没有镜子 所以我看不到自己的动作
I don’t have a mirror, so I can’t really see what I’m doing.
最后推荐的Captain Fawcett产品是这个咖啡杯
One last Captain Fawcett product is this coffee mug,
它有一个唇髭保护器
which has a lip moustache protector.
所以如果你有胡须或八字胡
So if you have a beard or if you have a mustache,
你就会知道这个东西很重要
you know this is the most important thing.
我甚至觉得可以用它喝啤酒
I think I’m going to even start using this to drink beer out of.

Mmm
咖啡冷了 是早上剩下的
That coffee is cold. That’s from this morning.
好 接下来是公益广告
Okay. Next up: public service announcement.
我想介绍一下VR以及观看方法
I want to talk about virtual reality and how to watch it.
我们正在考虑制作VR电影
We’re looking at making VR films,
我们也看了很多
and we’ve been watching a lot of them,.
戴上VR眼镜还是很酷的
So it’s really cool to use a headset.
我想给大家展示一下要怎么用它
I want to show you how this one works.
这是谷歌Piexl 我们在YouTube上借到的
This is a Google Pixel ,which we are borrowing from the YouTube space.
通常是用谷歌手机
It’s basically the Google cell phone,
然后这就像……我想70美元就能买到VR眼镜
and then this is like…I think it’s 70 bucks for the headset.
但别说是我告诉你的
Don’t quote me on that though.
戴上它 你就是游戏规则改变者
But you put this on, and it is a game changer.
像这样观看虚拟现实
To watch virtual reality like this
是一个完全不同的体验
is a completely different experience.
你戴上耳机
You put headphones on.
你知道吗?大多数人不喜欢看VR
Do you know that most people don’t like to watch
是因为觉得难为情
VR because they become self-conscious?
不要觉得难为情
But don’t be self-conscious.
戴上VR眼镜 戴上耳机
Put the headset on; put the headphones on top,
然后沉浸在这种体验里
and then the experience is completely immersive.
你坐在转椅上 你可以转过身
You sit in a swivel chair, and you can just turn around.
能看到所有事物
You see everything.
给你们介绍这个是因为我们准备制作VR电影
I’m telling you this because we’re going to be making VR films,
我们希望你们能通过最好的方式来观看
and we want you guys to be able to see them the best way possible.
买一个VR眼镜
Buy a headset.
苹果公司目前还没有适配IPhone手机的VR眼镜 但会有的
Apple does not make one yet for the iPhone, but they will.
如果你没有钱买VR眼镜 或者你用的是IPhone手机 还有个办法
And if you don’t have the funds to do that or if you have an iPhone, there’s a solution.
这个叫谷歌盒子 我想应该是免费的
This is called the Google cardboard. I believe it’s free.
我知道在很多活动中会免费派送
I know they handed them out at a bunch of events.
通常你只要像这样把手机放进去 蹦的一声
You basically just put your phone in like this. Boom.
确保是这样放进去的
You know you put it in like that,
然后你就有了一个自制低价VR眼镜
and then you have a really DIY cheap version of making a VR headset
因为任何事物你都能通过这两个小眼睛看到
because everything is in these little eyes right here,
事物看起来更像球体 也能一定程度上隔绝光线
which kind of make it more spherical and kind of close off the light
觉得更身临其境
so it feels more immersive.
把它和无线耳机一起用 你就进入了VR世界
You pair this with wireless headphones, and you’re in business.
最后 我们以慈善事业结尾
Lastly, we’re going to end with a charitable cause.
在我制作这期视频时 厄玛飓风
As I make this video Hurricane Irma
正逼近佛罗里达海岸
is going up the coast of Florida.
我们接下来介绍下约瑟
We’ve got Jose coming next.
但好消息是现场有很多人在发挥自己的力量
But the good news is that there are people on the ground making a difference.
我要介绍一个很不错的草根组织者 我和她有过一次愉快的会面
I want to connect you with a really great grassroots organizer who I had the pleasure of meeting
是在大学毕业后不久去新奥尔良的旅途中 当时她在组织
shortly after college on a trip to New Orleans where she was organizing
卡特里娜飓风的救灾工作
basically disaster relief after Hurricane Katrina.
她成立了一个公司 或者说是民间组织 我应该称之为第三类志愿者
She’s got a company or a NGO, I should say, called Third Wave Volunteers
他们现在在佛罗里达
and they are currently in Florida
进行着救灾工作 并利用太阳能技术恢复供电
on the ground doing disaster relief and also restoring power using solar
因为如果你被困在那儿
technology because if you’re stuck there,
你……你的房子里没有电
and you’re.. you have no power in your house,
在可怕的环境下 世界甚至会更加令人害怕
the world’s even scarier in scary situations .
我完全可以为艾莉森担保
I can totally vouch for Alison.
我会放上链接 转到一个叫做GoFundMe的网站
I’m going to put the link to her GoFundMe,
或者是叫Crowd Rise 我想是她所用的平台
or I think it’s called Crowd Rise, I believe, is the platform she’s using.
在信息框里有个链接 她想要募捐5万美金
There’s a link in the info box, and I think she’s trying to raise $50,000.
所以希望我们都能帮她完成目标
So hopefully we can help her reach that that goal.
我自己有在捐赠 希望你们也能献出一份力
I’m donating myself, and I hope that you can find something to contribute as well.
好了 以上就是本期《我的最爱》视频
Okay, so that’s it for the favorites video.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed that.
与以往有所不同 有些新的东西
It’s something different, something new.
没错 生活是美好的 所以与此同时 保持好奇心
Yeah, life is good. So in the meantime, stay curious,
持续探索 我们会在下次旅行中再见
keep exploring, and we’ll see you guys on the road.
关注频道获取更多精彩视频
Stay tuned for more awesome videos
哇嘎兄弟即将为你呈现
from Vagabrothers coming soon.
好了 我要接着去给我的胡子上蜡
All right. I’m going to go finish waxing my mustache.
再见
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频里介绍了马尔科瓦哈卡州之旅这里有五彩斑斓的房子,编织精美的地摊,有益身体的赤足跑步,还有很多其他马尔科个人推荐,赶紧来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伸手触到太阳

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDnDWs9gRAc

相关推荐