ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

马克.哈米尔在星球大战中说:“我不是天行者” – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

马克.哈米尔在星球大战中说:“我不是天行者”

Mark Hamill Rips Last Jedi Portrayal: 'He's Not My Luke Skywalker'

马克·哈米尔一开始就非常明确地表示
Mark Hamill made it abundantly clear from the start
他不赞成导演兼编剧莱昂·约翰逊
that he didn’t agree with the direction
把卢克·天行者加入《星球大战:最后的绝地武士》中的想法
writer-director Rian Johnson wanted to takeLuke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
“我看了《星球大战 VII》后 就对莱恩说
“When I read VII I told Rian I fundamentally disagree
实际上 你对我演的这个角色的所有决定
with virtually everything you’ve
我基本都不太赞同”
decided about my character.”
现在电影上映了 我们可以体会下哈米尔的意思
And now that the movie is out, we can see what he means.
YouTube用户J·J·艾布拉姆斯公布了一次采访
In an interview posted by YouTube user JarJar Abrams,
在那次采访中 哈米尔公开谈论了他不赞同
Hamill opened up about his problems
约翰逊在电影里加入天行者这个角色
with Johnson’s take on Skywalker and the character’s defeated mentality
也不赞成电影开头这个角色的挫败心理表现
at the beginning of the film.
“我对莱恩说 ‘绝地武士不会放弃’
“I said to Rian,’Jedis don’t give up.’
我的意思是 [卢克]就算遇到问题了 也会花个一年时间去尝试然后重振旗鼓
I mean, even if [Luke] had a problem, he wouldmaybe take a year to try and regroup.
他若是犯了错 也会去尝试修正这个错误
But if he made a mistake, he would try and right that wrong.
所以 根本分歧就从这开始产生了
So, right there, we had a fundamental difference.
不过这不再是我的故事
But it’s not my story anymore.
而是其他人的故事了
It’s somebody else’s story,
莱恩需要我以某种方式使结局圆满”
and Rian needed me to be a certain way to make the ending effective.”
哈米尔说 在《最后的绝地武士》中
Hamill said Skywalker is so different
天行者这个角色很不一样 他基本上认为
in The Last Jedi that he essentially considered Luke
和乔治·卢卡斯塑造的卢克相比 这里的卢克完全是另一个角色
to be a completely different character than the one George Lucas created.
当被问及卢克说的一句台词大意是“绝地武士必须终结”
When asked about one line that Luke says,presumably that”the Jedi must end,”
哈米尔说 “这就是问题的症结所在
Hamill said, “That’s the crux of my problem.
卢克绝不会那样说
Luke would never say that.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
好吧 在这个版本中
Well, in this version,
我谈论的是乔治·卢卡斯的《星球大战》
see I’m talking about the George Lucas Star Wars.
而这个是新一代的《星球大战》
This is the next generation of Star Wars,
所以我几乎不得不把卢克想成另一个角色
so I almost had to think of Luke as another character.
或许他是杰克·天行者
Maybe he’s Jake Skywalker.
他不是我的卢克·天行者
He’s not my Luke Skywalker.
但我不得不按照莱恩的意愿去演
But I had to do what Rian wanted me to do
因为这对剧情有帮助
because it serves the story well.
但是 听着 我还是不能完全接受”
But, listen, I still haven’t accepted it completely.”
当然了 这是《最后的绝地武士》
Of course this interview is from before the release
上映前的采访
of The Last Jedi, and Hamill ended
哈米尔以朴实乐观的口吻结束了这个采访
it on a pragmatic and positive note.
“这只是个电影
“It’s only a movie.
我希望观众们喜欢这部电影
I hope people like it.
我不想他们失望
I hope they don’t get upset.
我开始相信莱恩是个一丝不苟的人
I came to believe that Rian is the exact man
这份工作需要这样的人”
that they needed for this job.”
让星战粉们不要对《最后的绝地武士》失望?
Asking fans not to get upset about The LastJedi?
这将是卢克使出的有史以来最强的绝地武士精神
Now that would be the greatest Jedi mind trick Luke ever pulled.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching!
点击Looper图标 订阅我们的YouTube频道
Click the Looper icon to subscribe to ourYouTube channel.
观看所有精彩视频 相信你一定会喜欢的
Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you’ll love, too!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

星球大战:最后的绝地武士

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sharon

审核员

LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypt6XAsrhPA

相关推荐