ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

近藤麻理惠教你整理办公桌 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

近藤麻理惠教你整理办公桌

Marie Kondo : How To Tidy Your Office Desk

*The Pool 邂逅……*
近藤麻理惠 新书《怦然心动》作者
今天我们在Pool总部
We are here today at the pool HQ
同近藤麻理惠在一起
with Marie Kondo, the tidying sensation who has gone global
她是世界知名的整理达人
著有《改变生活的整理魔法》
with her two books the life-changing magic of tidying and spark joy
和《怦然心动》两本书
今天麻理惠光临我们的办公室来帮我们
So today Marie has kindly come into the offices to help us
整理非常凌乱的办公室
sort out our very untidy office
并分享她的秘密:如何让生活井井有条
and share her secrets to how we can lead a tidy life
麻理惠你好 非常非常感谢你能来
Marie hello, thank you very very much for coming in
你现在在Pool总部办公室 欢迎
So you’re in the pool offices the pool HQ welcome
你的方法 麻理惠整理法是你的绝活儿
your method, the konmari method is what you live by and
你教会了大家许多东西让大家受益匪浅
what you you teach to people and this is what has got so big
引发了全世界的热议
and over over the globe, everyone’s talking about it
那么能否给我们解释一下
but what is the Kalamari method? Can you just explain to us exactly what it is now
什么是麻理惠整理法
简而言之
Now in a nutshell
我的整理法并不只是整理东西
say my tidying is not just about tidying physically
而是通过直面自己整理你的生活和自身
but tidying up your life, yourself by facing yourself.
你相信任何人都可以井井有条?
And do you believe that anybody can be tidy?
是的 任何人都可以
Yes, anybody can
只要他们有决心做出承诺
provided that they have the commitment.
好的让我们实际操作一下
Okay, so let’s put this to the test.
我的办公桌相当乱
My desk is an absolute mess,
你能教我怎么整理吗?
so can you show me how I can keep it tidy
能一步步教我吗?
Can you take me through the steps?Yes, very exciting.
可以 我很高兴
麻理惠 欢迎来到我的办公桌
Marie, welcome to my desk.Apologies in advance,
提前道个歉
好的 那么第一步是什么呢?
and right, so what is step one?
第一步就是想一想
Step one is to think about what is your ideal lifestyle
你理想中的生活方式是什么
我想让我的办公桌变得高效且整洁
So I want my desk to be efficient and clean
我想有很多空间 但同时还想有创意一些
I want to get a lot of head space, but I also work quite creatively
所以手头还需要很多小东西
so I need a lot of bits around me
顺序为:从书籍和纸张开始
Order will be to start with books, papers
还有各种小零碎
and miscellaneous things
然后是调节心情用的饰品
then are sentimental goods.
好的 你要从书籍开始整理
Okay, so we’re going to start with all the books
我们先把你工作中所有的书都集中起来
So let’s collect pick up all the books that you’ve got in your work
摆在一起
space into one spot.
好的 从这一两堆书里面
Okay, from this pile or two piles
让我们摸一摸
let’s pick the ones that spark joy by touching and
然后把那些让你怦然心动的挑出来
-好的-好的递给我
Okay give it to me, so can you explain
能否解释一下
“怦然心动”是什么意思
what does this spark joying me
在(整理)家时提到“怦然心动”
When it comes to spark joy at home,
你可以问自己“这个东西让我心动吗”
Okay, you can simply ask yourself that does this spark joy and
原则是一样的 不过在工作中
in principle is the same, but in terms of work
要看它是否让你的自我感觉更好?
so does this contribute to make you feel good about yourself?
帮助你更好的应对工作
so you can do your job well

No
是的
Yes
丢掉东西之前 请对它们表示感谢
So just before you discard it, please thank
谢谢你们
Thank you.
感谢你们一直帮助或服务我
Until now that you served me or supported me.
好的 谢谢你们服务我 谢谢
Okay, thank you for serving me, thank you.
我拿着的这一堆是要丢掉的
This pile I’m touching now is for discarding.
好 我们来看看纸张
Okay, let’s start looking at paper.
那么我把它们放在这里
So we’ll put them over here.
好的 我们整理完了书和纸张
Okay, we’ve done books, we’ve done papers. What’s next?
下一步是什么?
下一步整理小零碎
Next will be miscellaneous.
我坐在这里几个月来
Bits that I’ve hoarded over
攒起来的小东西
现在我们把所有小零碎放在这上
我们来挑一挑
那些需要保留的
这些用不上
谢谢你们 还有……还有
这些绝对需要
它们可以留下
那么卡片一类的东西
还有小摆件
我要怎么办?
这是另一个类别
除非你确定它没有用了
否则还是暂时留着吧
麻理惠 完美收纳有什么秘诀吗?
这里重要的是不要摞东西而要垂直摆放
这很重要因为我们可以看到这些东西
能够一眼看到
办公桌上所有东西
你可以把这些愉悦心情的装饰品
放在桌上你喜欢的地方
好的麻理惠我们学习了如何清整
如何问自己是否“怦然心动”
我们感谢了那些曾帮过我们的东西
把一切归位
现在我有了世界上最整洁的办公桌
麻理惠非常非常感谢
你同我们分享整理心得

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

世界知名整理达人近藤麻理惠来到the Pool总部,教大家如何整理凌乱的办公桌

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

AF

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UElNicTxomo

相关推荐