ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

谈判-得到你想要的 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

谈判-得到你想要的

Margaret Neale: Negotiation: Getting What You Want

你得到了一个工作机会
You’ve got a job offer
现在 你面临一个选择: 谈判 不谈判
and now you have a choice negotiate or not.
如果你选择不谈判
If you decide not to,
而你的同事也获得了同样的工作机会
and your buddy who got the same offer
并且通过谈判成功增加了七千美元的收入
negotiates and gets a $7,000.00 increase.
三十年后
By the end of 30 years,
你的同事每年会比你多赚100万美元
your buddy will be making $100,000.00 more a year than you.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
想想吧
Think about that.
谈判 得你所想
玛格丽特·内尔 著名管理学教授斯坦福商学院研究院
我丈夫是一个熟练的大厨
My husband is a trained chef.
你知道主厨不会有所有酱汁的配方吗?
Do you know that chefs don’t have recipes for all those sauces?
但他们知道酱汁的构造
They know the structure of the sauce,
所以不管他们拥有什么材料
and so regardless of the ingredients that they have,
总能做出超棒的酱汁
they can make a great sauce.
这是我想让你知道的
And that’s what I want for you.
我不会告诉你某个特定谈判的方法
I’m not going to give you a recipe for a particular negotiation.
而我想做的是教给你谈判的结构
Rather, what I want to do is give you the structure of a negotiation,
所以 不管你面对什么 都能成功
so that you can be successful, regardless of what you face.
我建议以新的角度来看待谈判
I want to propose a new way of thinking about a negotiation,
以及你在谈判中想获得什么
and what you’re trying to achieve in that negotiation.
接下来 我想教你四个步骤
And, then what I want to do is give you four steps
来帮助你更高效地达成你的目标
to help you be more effective in getting what you want.
人们往往把谈判看作一个对抗的过程
Folks typically see negotiation as an adversarial process,
让人不舒服 因为他们担心
and are uncomfortable because they’re concerned that
别人会觉得他们太苛刻
other folks will think of them as too demanding,
太贪婪 不友善 或者不擅交际
too greedy, not nice, or socially awkward.
我今天想让你改变你考虑
What I wanna do today is get you to
改变你心中对谈判的印象
change the frame of how you think about negotiation.
变对抗过程为
Moving it from an adversarial process to
解决问题过程
one that is problem solving.
解决问题是协作的
And, problem solving is collaborative.
我想以一种有利于你的方式解决我们的问题
I wanna solve our problem in a way that’s good for you,
而你要告诉我更多我想要的
but also gives me more of what it is I want.
达成好协定
我们在谈判时 大多数人将达成协议视作谈判目标
When we negotiate most of us view the goal of a negotiation as to get an agreement.
这是错的
This is wrong.
谈判的目标不是达成协定
The goal of a negotiation is not to get a deal.
谈判的目的是达成好的协定
The goal of a negotiation is to get a good deal.
我们必须分清好协定与坏协定
We need to be able to separate what a good deal is from what a bad deal is.
所以这意味着我们至少需要三条信息
So, that means we need at least 3 pieces of information.
我们要知道的第一件事是 我们有什么选择?
The first thing we need to know is, what is our alternative?
如果谈判失败会发生什么?
What happens to us if this negotiation fails?
我们会剩下什么?
What are we left with?
在什么情况下?我们有什么选择?
What’s the status quo, or what alternatives exist for us?
这个结论十分明了
And, the research is very clear.
更好的备选带来更好的结果
He or she with a better alternative does better.
其次 我们要知道我们的底价
Secondly, we need to know what our reservation price is.
在什么节点上我们
What’s the point at which we are
可以无所谓同意或另作选择
indifferent between saying yes, and invoking our alternative.
当你在谈判时
And when you negotiate,
知道自己的底价很重要
it’s critical that you understand where that reservation price is,
因为这是你做决定的临界点
because that’s that point at which you are indifferent,
此时答应和拒绝的效益是一样的
where a no looks as good as a yes.
第三点 也是最重要的一点
And the third point, which is really important,
也是人们常忽略的一点
and one that people often overlook,
我们不仅得考虑我们的备选项
is that not only do we have to think about our alternative,
我们的底价
and our reservation price,
我们还得考虑我们的期望
we also need to think about our aspiration.
也就是乐观地估计下我们能从谈判中获得什么?
What is an optimistic assessment of what it is we can achieve in this negotiation?
谈判计划
你如何获得更多你想要的东西
So how do you get more of what you want?
让我用四个步骤来助你一臂之力
Let me suggest that four steps will help you.
第一步 评估当前环境
The first step is to assess the situation.
在这个环境中 我能影响结果吗?
Is this a situation where I can have influence on the outcome?
我能让结果对我更有利吗?
To change that outcome in a way that makes me better off?
并且 我需要去权衡谈判的
And, I need to weigh the potential benefits
潜在收益和潜在成本
from negotiating with the potential costs for negotiating.
收益高于成本么?
And, will the benefits outweigh the costs?
第二步 我的有所准备
The second step is, I need to prepare.
准备阶段可以从两个方面考虑
And, there’re really two aspects of this step.
第一 我需要明确自己的利益所在
Number one, I need to understand what my interests are.
我想通过谈判得到的东西是什么
What I’m really trying to achieve in this negotiation.
第二 我需要
And, the second component is I need to
了解谈判对象的利益和偏好
understand the interests and preferences of my counterpart.
很多人可能知道自己的期望是什么
Many of us may understand what our interests are,
但很少人能深入地了解
but few of us actually understand at a deep level
谈判对象的偏好和期望
what the preferences and interests are of our counterparts.
第三步 提出诉求
Third, now comes the ask.
与你的谈判对象洽谈
Engage with your counterpart.
把这些存在争论的社交场景看做谈判的机会
Look at these disputed, social situations as opportunities to negotiate.
你掌握着谈判对象没有的信息
You have information that your counterparts don’t have.
这就是你要在谈判桌上摆出的东西
And, this is what you bring to the table.
如果他们对你掌握的信息一清二楚
If they knew all your information,
如果他们知道你的想法 他们便不再需要你了
If they knew your perspective, they don’t need you.
因为你有独家的信息
Because you have unique information,
他们也有一手的信息
and because they have unique information,
这样就会创造出价值
that’s where the value is created.
第四步 你需要把问题整合
Fourth, you need to package.
怎么理解呢?
Now what do I mean by that?
谈判时 很多人都将问题逐一谈判
Most of us when we negotiate, negotiate issue by issue.
这真的是个坏策略
This is a really bad strategy,
因为当你一条一条地谈判时
because when you negotiate issue by issue,
每一个问题都是对立的
every issue is adversarial.
你不是赢就是输
You either win or lose.
如果你把问题整合在一起
When you’re packaging issues
你就能在问题之间做交易
you now have the opportunity to trade among the issues.
所以 用整合的方法给你的谈判对象
So, think about proposing solutions.
提供备选的解决方案
Alternative solutions to your counter part, in packages.
这会对你有帮助
And, to help you out,
因为你的谈判对象可能想逐一谈判
because your counter part will probably want to negotiate issue by issue,
考虑使用”如果 那么”的句式
think about using if then language.
如果我给你这个 那么我要那个
If I give you this, then I get that.
你需要做的是把不同的问题整合在一起
What you’re doing is you’re yoking various issues together into a package.
得到更多你想要的东西 共需四个步骤
To get more of what you want there are four steps.
评估:收益大于成本么?
准备:我的期望是什么?对手的期望是什么?
申诉:与对手洽谈 分享一手信息
整合:打包所有备选建议
给你们举个例子
To give you an example,
我的校长最近给我发了封邮件
my dean recently sent me an email
要求我将每年开设的课程数由五门变为六门
indicating that I would have to be going from five courses a year to six courses a year.
因为他收到了教务长的信息
Because he had received information from the Provost
我们需要让课时数和学分保持一致
that we needed to be consistent in the amount of contact hours, and course credit.
这封邮件让我不太高兴
I was not happy about that email.
我的反应是
So, my response was,
我觉得我需要和校长聊一聊
I think I need to talk to my dean.
我们来谈判吧
Let’s negotiate.
但是 在开始谈判前
But, before I started a negotiation,
我很认真地想了想
I thought hard about,
他为什么要这么做?
why was he doing this?
他的意图是什么?
What was in his interest?
也许 院长想让教务长开心
His interest was probably, to make sure the provost was happy.
那我的意图又是什么?
What was my interest?
课程数不要由五变为六
Not to move from five classes to six classes.
事实证明 我教两种不同类型的课
And it turns out I teach two different types of classes.
MBA选修课 还有一些专业课
MBA electives, and then some specialty classes.
教MBA选修课的老师很多
There are lots of folks who teach MBA electives.
但专业课老师却没有几个
There are very few folks who teach specialty classes.
所以 我觉得我应该把焦点放在专业课上
So, I thought I should focus on the specialty classes.
然后 我询问了校长
So, then I went for the ask.
我开了一次会议 会议的一部分
I set up a meeting, and part of that meeting was
是核实我在准备阶段获取的信息
to verify the information that I had gathered in my planning session.
事实证明 信息属实
And, it did turn out to be true.
校长确实意在讨好教务长
He was interested in making the provost happy,
然后我提出了两全其美的建议
so then came the proposal that packaged our interests.
校长说他想保持课时和学分一致
He said he wanted consistency between contact hours and credit.
所以 他改变了学分 使之与课时相匹配
So, what he did is he changed the credit to match the contact hours.
我提议 为什么不改变课时来达到同样的要求呢?
I suggested, why not change the contact hours to match the credit?
因为事实证明 在我的课上
Because it turns out that in my courses,
在我的专业课上 我总是要拿时间来给学生复习
in my specialty courses, we always went over.
所以 虽然课上只有三小时
So, while they were three hours,
但我上三个半到四个小时的课是很常见的事
it was common that we would go for 3 and a half to 4 hours.
所以 把我的课变为四个小时
So, let’s make ’em 4 hour courses.
这样我的课时就能保持在五节了
And, keep me at 5 rather than move me to 6.
校长对我说 他甚至都没想到这点
He said to me, I never even thought of that,
为什么他想不到呢?
and why didn’t he?
这并不奇怪
It wasn’t that weird.
因为他没有了解我有的信息
Because he didn’t have the information that
我的课总是超时
I had, that my classes routinely ran over.
所以当我告诉他这条信息时
And, so when I gave him that information,
便产生了一个对他没有坏处
it created a solution that made him as well off as he was,
对我大大有益的解决方案
and made me a whole lot better.
顺便提一下 我是唯一一个幸免于加课的老师
By the way, I was the only faculty member to get an exception.
大家都收到了同样的邮件 为什么只有我成了例外呢?
And, why did I get an exception, because everybody else had the same email?
有两个原因
For two reasons.
第一 我决定进行谈判
One, I decided to negotiate.
第二 我提出了两全其美的方案
And, number two, I provided him with a solution that made us both better off.
女人和谈判
所以 当女人谈判时
So, what are the unique opportunities and
面临着哪些独特的机遇和挑战呢?
challenges that women face when they negotiate?
我先从一个例子讲起
Let’s start off with an example
这个例子可能不符合大多数人印象中的谈判
that’s pretty far away from what most of us think about as negotiations.
2006年 美国网球公开赛大满贯赛事中
In 2006, the U.S. Tennis Open’s Grand Slam Tournament
一些新技术开始被运用
got some new technology.
人们第一次可以看到判决的回放镜头
And, for the first time, they were able to replay the calls.
这使得球员可以挑战裁判的判决
And, so they allowed the players to challenge the calls of the referees.
结果是 在整个赛事当中
Now it turns out, that over the course of the entire tournament,
运动员赢得了约三分之一的争议判决
about one third of the challenged calls were given to the player.
但有趣的是
But, interestingly,
如果按性别来统计质疑判决的次数
if you divided up the number of challenges by gender,
男运动员共质疑73次
it turns out the men challenged 73 calls,
女运动员质疑28次
while the women challenged 28.
现在 我们可以提出很多的理由来解释
Now, we can come up with all sorts of stories
为什么男女网球有这么大的差别
about why men’s tennis is different from women’s tennis.
男子网球速度更快
Men’s tennis is faster.
也许裁判犯错更多
Maybe the judges make more mistakes.
也许裁判对女子比赛更认真
Maybe the judges are paying more attention to the women.
只是也许
Maybe.
但是 质疑次数怎么会差三倍?
But, three times difference in the number of challenges?
女性只是单纯地不习惯提出质疑
Women are simply uncomfortable with asking.
期望引导行为
Expectations drive behavior.
如果我们的预期很糟
If we expect to do poorly,
我们的表现就会很不好
we will behave in ways that ensure a poor performance.
这点已经在一项研究中得到了证实 我觉得很能说明问题
This was demonstrated in a piece of research that I think is very telling.
当女性被告知像她们这样的人不擅长谈判时
When women were told that people who are like them negotiate poorly,
她们的谈判表现会明显比男性同时糟糕的多
they did significantly worse in their negotiation performance than their male colleagues.
当她们被告知像她们这样的人很擅长谈判时
When they were told that people like them negotiate well
女性的谈判表现就能明显优于男性同事
they did significantly better than their male colleagues.
期望引导行为
Expectations drive behavior.
如果你改变预期
If you change your expectations,
结果也会改变
you will change your outcomes.
作为女人 我们需要真正弄清
As women, we need to be very cognizant
谈判的三个方面
of three aspects of negotiation.
我为什么要申诉?
Why am I asking?
我怎么申诉?
How am I asking?
以及 我为谁申诉?
And, for whom am I asking?
我先来谈谈为什么申诉
Let’s first talk about why you are asking.
事实证明 当女性把她们的能力与双方共同的目的
It turns out that women are much more effective in negotiations
结合起来时 谈判的效率将大大提高
when they pair their competence with a communal orientation.
女性需要对别人表示关切
Women need to demonstrate their concern for the other.
所以 我的技巧如何帮助你
So, how will my skills help you,
组织 我的老板 团队做的更好呢?
the organization, my employer, my team, to do better?
我来举个例子
So, let me give you an example.
我的一位同事获得了一份很棒的工作邀请
A colleague of mine had gotten a wonderful job offer
来自一所东海岸大学
from an east coast university.
所以 她跑来问我
So, she came to me and said,
你能帮我弄清楚怎么去利用这份邀请吗?
can you help me figure out how to leverage this offer?
我真的不想跳槽
I really don’t wanna move.
我说 包在我身上
I said, no problem.
[笑声] 我们可以的
[LAUGH] We can do this.
我说 和校长约谈一次 带上你的工作邀请
So, I said, make an appointment with the Dean, and take the offer with you.
把事情说清楚
Be very clear.
校长 我们需要谈谈
Dean, we have a problem.
我爱斯坦福 但我刚刚收到了这份邀请
I love Stanford, but I just received this offer,
实在很诱人
and it’s an attractive offer.
我需要帮助
I need some help.
你能帮助我确定如何留在斯坦福吗?
Can you help me figure out how to stay here?
她没有提出要求
She wasn’t making a demand.
没有下最后通牒
She wasn’t giving an ultimatum.
她说的是 你能帮帮我吗?
She was saying, can you help me?
解决共同问题
Communal problem solving.
你要怎么申诉呢?
How are you asking?
在单一问题分配性谈判中
Male evaluators penalize female negotiators
如果双方都想要更多的钱
in a single issue distributive negotiation
男性仲裁者会作出对女性不利的裁决
when I ask for more money.
但他们不会判罚男性谈判者
In ways that they do not penalize her male counterparts.
而女性仲裁人则会判罚想要多获利的男女双方
Female evaluators penalize both males and females for asking for more.
为什么女性总是遭受不公平?
Why the women were penalized?
因为女性被认为太苛刻 不友好
Was because they were perceived as being too demanding and not nice.
注意我说的是单一问题中
Now note I said a single issue.
女性是逐一商讨问题的
They were negotiating issue by issue.
所以 我怎么才能利用我用来让工作更有成效的资源
So, how can I help you with this pool of resources that I need to do
来帮助你们 让你们变得更好?
my job more effectively to make you better off, and packaging?
双边整合
Communal packaging.
接下来 你要为谁谈判
Next, for whom are you asking?
事实证明 如果我们仔细分析这些研究和谈判
It turns out, that if we distill the research and negotiation,
我们会有两大发现
we have two big findings.
第一 如果你是男的 最好为自己谈判
Number One. You’re better off negotiating for yourself if you’re a man.
第二 如果你要为我谈判 我更希望你是个女的
Number Two. If you’re negotiating for me, I am much better off if you are a woman.
在代表谈判方面 女人比男人的表现要好14-23%
Women outperform men in representational negotiations between fourteen and twenty-three percent.
这个数值非常大
This is huge.
所以 我一直都在用它
So, I use this all the time.
我在谈判时 不会为了自己谈判
When I negotiate, I don’t negotiate for myself.
我为我的丈夫 四条狗 七匹马 十四只鸡谈判
I negotiate for my husband, my four dogs, my seven horses, and my fourteen chickens.
我有那么多口要养活
That’s a lot of mouths to feed, and it works.
如何运用这些 来自斯坦福社区的成员和顾问
一位客户来我这要求雇某位顶级咨询师
>> A client came to me asking for one of our top consultants
但那位咨询师正全职负责另一个项目
who was busy working on another project full time.
所以 我就想找另一个咨询师来接替
So, I wanted to staff it with a different consultant.
但是 那位顶级咨询师也不想错过这个项目
But, the consultant that the client wanted really wanted that project as well.
所以 咨询师想出来个主意
So, she came up with the idea,
如果我们雇一位助理咨询师来帮她
what if we hired a junior consultant to work underneath her,
这样她就有机会同时做这两个项目
and give her the opportunity to work on both projects with that leverage.
顾客同意了 咨询师很高兴
It worked for the client, it made the consultant really happy,
也帮我解决了一个大麻烦
and it really solved my problem.
在念商学院之前 对我来说
>> Before coming to business school, for me,
谈判就意味着要降低价格或提高数量
negotiation was about preparing to beat a price, or aim for a higher number.
现在我意识到谈判的准备远不止这些
Now I realize that preparation, for a negotiation, is much more than that.
我得弄清对我很重要的事情
It’s about identifying the issues that are important to me.
但同时 也要弄清我正在交涉的各方的重要利益
But also, the issues that are important to the other parties that I’m interacting with.
我觉得这让我们 更富创造性 也能实实在在地解决问题
And, I think that allows us to be much more creative and actually solve the problem.
在准备薪酬谈判的过程中 最重要的事是
>> One of the most important things you can do in preparing for your compensation negotiation,
进行调研 找到你的市场价值
is do your research and find out your market value.
有时人们会上网搜索自己目前所在领域和职称
Sometime people will go to web sites and enter in their, current field and title
看看别人的薪酬情况
in order to find out what their salary range is.
但是 我发现这些网站的数据不是很准确
But, I find that those websites aren’t all that accurate,
它们通常罗列的是平均工资
and they often compile an average salary.
如果你表现非常好 你可以要求涨工资
It’s safe to assume that if you perform strongly and you’re asking for a raise,
因为你的能力是高于平均的
you’re above average.
你能做的另一件事是 调查一下相关的团体或社团
One of the other things that you can do is to survey a membership group or an association,
线上或线下都行
either online or offline, and
问一下相关人员的薪金范畴
ask those members what their salary range is.
如果你觉得羞于开口 可以匿名
You can do so anonymously if that feels more comfortable to you.
我供职于一家世界50强公司
>> I worked for a Fortune 50 company.
我得到了梦寐以求的升职
I got the promotion of my dreams.
那是我人生中最美好的一天
Best day of my life.
当晚我和我的导师一起外出用餐 庆祝我的升职
Went out to dinner with a mentor that night to celebrate.
但我了解到
Learned that I was getting paid
我的工资明显少于我的六位男同事
substantially less than my six male counterparts.
我的导师说 你可以回去重新谈判
He said, you have gotta go back in there and renegotiate.
我很担心那样会让我丢掉工作 但我还是去了
Had a lot of fear that I might lose that job, but I did.
第二天早上我出现在了谈判桌上
Showed up the next morning and I renegotiated.
我的老板的担忧是 我比
The concern of my boss was, I was younger
所有的同事都更年轻 且严重经验不足
and had far less experience than all of my counterparts.
但是 我指出 他对我的预期
Yet, I pointed out to him that his expectation of me was that I
我能和我的六位同事
would make the same goals as my
拿下一样级别的大客户
six counter parts for equally as large accounts.
我们一起探讨问题 他妥协了
We discussed it and he agreed, and at the end
最后 我得到了应得的加薪
of the day, I got the raise that i really deserved.
当你考虑谈判时
>> When you’re considering negotiating,
你需要忠于自己
you need to be very honest with yourself.
为了避免尴尬的谈判 你愿意付出多少呢?
How much are you willing to pay to avoid the discomfort of negotiating?
如果你决定进行谈判
And, if you decide that you’re going to negotiate,
你需要在提要求方面多想点策略
you need to be strategic in how you ask.
最后 谈判是一个互助的过程
And, finally, negotiation is an interdependent process.
你获得的每个坏协定都是你同意的
Every bad deal you have gotten, you’ve agreed to.
所以 你需要有说“不”的本事
So, you need to have the capacity to say no,
有时你说出了“不”
and sometimes when you say no
另一方会回头 然后说 不要走 我们谈谈
the other side comes back and says, don’t go, let’s talk.
这个怎么样?
How about this?
对你有好处吗?
Is it good for you?
但是 除非你做好放弃的准备 不然你永远不会知道这个策略
But, you’ll never know that unless you’re willing to walk away.
前不久 我和一位客户谈判
>> Recently I had a client enter a negotiation
但是协议对我很不利
where the terms really didn’t work for me,
所以我跟顾客说
and so I told them,
同意这个协议有损我的利益
It’s just not economically rational for me to take the deal.
而且 这是公事公办 不带个人感情 对我也有好处
And, it kept it objective, and not personal, which really worked for me,
这样我推掉了这个协议 但也留下了回旋的余地
and allowed me to walk away from the deal but keep the door open.
当我得到第一份工作时
>> When I got my first job,
我甚至没有为工资谈判
I didn’t even negotiate for salary.
我不知道如何设定目标
I had no idea how to set a goal.
我不知道如何开口
I had no idea how to make the ask.
现在 我变得不一样了
Now it’s a little bit different.
我知道如何设定不断进取的目标
I understand how to set an aspirational goal,
在准备阶段
and in that preparation,
我弄清了怎么去照顾各方的利益
I get to the point where I understand how it benefits all the different parties that are involved.
但是 为了明白你想要什么
>> But, you really do have to understand how you
你得先明白自己的感受
feel in order to understand what it is that you want.
因为 如果你不清楚自己想要什么
Because, if you don’t know what you want,
谈判就无法进行
you can’t negotiate for it.
我刚工作的时候
>> Earlier in my career,
就意识到 我将要接触的项目类型
I realized that the types of projects I was going to get to work on,
以及与我一起工作的人
and the people I was going to get to work with
对我之后的提升具有宝贵的意义
would be invaluable experience for me to gain for later on.
所以 当我升职时
So, when I received a promotion,
我不仅为工资谈判
I took that time not to just negotiate my cash compensation,
还包括我的所有福利
but my total package.
这样 我可以确保自己专注于某个领域
In this way, I was able to ensure that I was able to focus on a particular
还能和可以帮助我进步的
industry and also get to work with team members
团队一起工作
who I knew would invest in my own development.
我在面试别人的时候 让我惊讶的是
>> When I was hiring people it struck me
男人会经常跟我谈判
that men negotiated quite frequently.
而女人却从不谈判
And, women were not negotiating.
而且 女性进行谈判时
And, when they did negotiate,
心中会有一个期望
women would have a number in their mind of what they wanted,
但她们不知道怎么去实现它
but they wouldn’t be able to back into how they got that.
她们不会向我解释她们做过竞争性评估
They didn’t explain to me that they did a competitive assessment.
她们不会把竞争性评估与我雇她们的目的联系起来
They didn’t tie it to the results and goals that I was hiring them for
也不知道如何通过工作经历
and why based on their experience,
来说明自己是个完美的人选
they were a perfect fit,
并且可以实现我的目标
and they were going to meet those goals for me.
因此 她们想要一份包括什么什么的福利
And therefore, they wanted a package that would include X.
她们需要做好充分准备
They needed to come in prepared,
并且说服我 她们完全满足我的要求
and just persuade me that they could meet my needs.
我为谈判的双方都效过力
>> I’ve been on both sides of the negotiation.
起先 我为一个大公司处理各种赔偿问题
First, running compensation for a large organization,
现在 我帮员工安排合适的岗位
and now as I place people in jobs and
我发现女性最成功的地方
where I’ve seen women be most successful
就是她们能将个人诉求
is when they frame their ask in terms of
与公司的目标统一起来
how it reaches the business goals.
所以 提出要求吧
So, go ask.
只要记住一点 这是不是对公司也有利
Just always keep in mind how does it help the company as well.
我注意到当应聘者和面试官谈到薪酬和福利时
>> What I’ve noticed before as candidates negotiate their compensation package is,
谈判有时会变得很激烈
that sometimes the negotiation process can get so heated,
双方都十分坚持自己的要求
and both parties can get so focused on what they’re looking to get out of it,
应聘者对这份工作的热情和渴望就不见了
that the candidate’s enthusiasm and hunger for the job can get lost.
所以 当你在面试时
Therefore, remember when you enter this process that you
要让你未来的雇主和老板知道
want your future employer and your boss to know
你不仅对这个工作机会感到兴奋
that you’re not only excited about the opportunity,
而且你已经迫不及待地想加入他们 开始工作
but you’re hungry to get in there and start the job.
让我们慢慢来练习
>> Let’s start with baby steps.
不要从风险比较大的地方来开始你的谈判
Don’t start off with an negotiation where there’s a big relationship risk.
而是 先从双方关系不重要的谈判开始
Rather, start a negotiation where the relationship is possibly not even important.
用那些风险较小的事情去实验 去尝试
Where there’s less risk to you to experiment, to try.
现在 让我给你举一个例子
Now, let me give you an example.
想象你走进一家百货商店
Think about going to a department store.
我不清楚你们 但我是一位”鞋子控”
And, I don’t know about you, but I am a shoe-aholic.
我爱鞋子
I love shoes.
不幸的是 工作原因
Unfortunately, with my job,
我大多数时间只能穿着无聊的黑色船鞋
I spend a lot of time in boring black pumps.
但是当我走进鞋子促销店时
But, sometimes when I go to shoe sales,
我觉得鞋子都在朝我歌唱
there are shoes that sing to me.
你不能把它们全穿上 你也不能穿上它们走太远
You can’t wear ’em you can’t even walk very far in
但是只要你穿上了一双你喜欢的 感觉会特别棒
’em but when you put ’em on you’re like, I am good.
所以 我去了这个百货商店
So, I go to this department store.
正值促销
It’s the sale.
他们每六个月会有一次促销
They have a sale like once every six months.
商店一开门我就到了
I’m there when the store opens,
找了一双我要买的无聊的黑色船鞋
and I find the boring pairs of black pumps that I’m gonna have to buy.
突然 鞋架上有一双鞋仿佛在对我歌唱
And, then there’s a shoe that, from the rack, was singing to me.
我试穿了下 正好合脚
And I found them, and they were in my size.
棒极了
It was great.
我非常兴奋
I was so excited.
但是 我看了下价格 这双鞋好贵
But, then I looked at the price and was like, these were really expensive shoes.
而且他们也没给它很大的折扣来促销
And, they hadn’t discounted them very much for the sale.
我对导购说 我想要买这双鞋子
And, I said to the guy, I said I’m going to buy the shoes here.
它们太漂亮了
These are beautiful.
我想要它们 但太昂贵了
I want them, but they’re too expensive.
你可以帮帮我吗?
Can you help me?
他说 没问题女士
And he said, no problem ma’am.
你可以这样
Here’s what you do.
把这四双全买了 但是不要穿它们
Buy all four pairs, but don’t wear these shoes.
先把它们带回去 一周后再退回来
And, then bring them back, in a week, you return them,
我们到时候会对它们打五折 你可以马上过来把它们买回去
we discount them 50% and then you can come and buy them back immediately.
我说 从我家到这个商店每条路都需要一个半小时
And I said, it’s an hour and a half each way from my home to the store.
我不同意
It’s not gonna happen.
还有别的办法么?
Have you got any other options?
他说 让我问一下经理
And, he said, let me go talk to my manager.
过了会儿 他回来对我说 我们可以便宜75美元卖给你
But, when he came back he said, we’ll take $75.00 off those shoes for you.
我说 好的
And I said, that works.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 你们的任务来了
Now, here’s your assignment.
去你最喜欢的百货商店
Go to your favorite department store.
找到你想要的货物 对它进行谈判
Find something you want, and then negotiate for it.
想办法解决这个问题
Figure out how to solve the problem.
这就是我想要的
Here’s what I want.
但对我来说太贵了 并寻求帮助
It’s too expensive for me, and ask for help.
然后开始谈判
and initiate the negotiation.
并不是每个人每次都能成功
Not all of you will be successful every time,
但你将会对你成功的次数感到惊讶
but you will be surprised at how often you are.
当我第一次学习这个研究时
>> When I first learned about this research,
它帮我理解了为什么女性有时不提出诉求
it helped me understand why women sometimes don’t ask.
这里面存在社会风险
There is a social risk.
社会对女性的评判标准不同
Women are judged differently.
但是 玛格丽特的工作
And, with Maggie’s work,
提供了一个适用于每个人的方法 帮助我们谈判成功
it gives us tools to negotiate successfully and in a way that works for everyone.
马尔科姆·格拉德威尔说成为某个领域的专家要花一万个小时来练习
>> Malcolm Gladwell suggests you need 10,000 hours of practice to become expert in anything.
谈判也一样
Negotiation is the same way.
你需要练习 你需要从经验中学习
You need to practice, but you need to learn from what you experience.
你需要把每一个社交情景当作创造价值的机会
You need to see social situations as an opportunity to create value,
这样 你和你的谈判对象都能收获更多
so that you and your counterparts can get more of what you want.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

玛格丽特·内尔 谈判 得到你想要的东西 谈判是一种技巧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

研究僧

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXFpOWDAhvM

相关推荐