未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

螳螂抓住我的鼻子了!

Mantis Karate Chops My Nose!

-好的 现在不要看
– Okay, don’t look now,
但就在我的肩这儿
but right over my shoulder there
有一只大小正好的螳螂
is a really good sized praying mantis.
我们刚刚回到房间
We were just coming back to our room
我正准备在吊床上休息
and I was about to relax in the hammock,
我抬头看 他就在那儿
and I looked up and there he is.
我要去抓他
I’m gonna catch him.
(古怪的音乐)
(whimsical music)
而且他可能会夹我
And he’s probably gonna pinch the heck out of me.
噢 他发现我了
Oh, he spotted me.
(令人紧张的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
噢!
Oh!
噢天 他抓住我的摄像机了
Oh man, he got my camera.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
(令人紧张的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
噢!
Oh!
噢天 他抓住我的相机了
Oh man, he got my camera.
不 不 抓住他
No, no, get him.
-[摄影师]抓住他
– [Cameraman] Got him.
-[主持人]你抓住它了 Mark
– [Host] You got it, Mark.
-[Mark]我抓住他了
– [Mark] I got him.
-[主持人]你抓住他了?
– [Host] You got him?
-啊 它在抓我
– Ah, it’s grabbing me.
(笑声)
(laughter)
-来这儿 老兄
– Come here, buddy.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
我抓不住他
I couldn’t reach him.
好样的
Good job.
抓住他的方法 Mark
Way to nab him, Mark.

Look at that.
哇 这真酷
Wow, how cool is this?
另一只螳螂
Another praying mantis.
现在 短短的三天里
Now, in just a matter of three days
我抓了两只螳螂
I have caught two praying mantises,
并且每个人都会要求看螳螂
and everyone has been asking to see a praying mantis.
我一直在俄亥俄州不停的寻找
And I’ve been looking non-stop in Ohio
却没能找到一只
and have not been able to find one.
果然 在哥斯达黎加找到了两只
Sure enough, Costa Rica has brought us two.
现在 这不是一只叶螳螂
Now, this is not a leaf mantis.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Ow, ow, ow, ow.
它在夹我
It’s pinching me.
你会注意到 这只背后
As you’ll notice, this one doesn’t have
没有那样的叶片设计
that leaf design on his back.
这是只我在俄亥俄州看到的
This is kinda the more classic praying mantis
较经典的螳螂
that I’m used to seeing in Ohio.
让我看是否能让他在我的衬衫上行走
Let me see if I can get him to walk on my shirt.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
-[摄影师]它要飞走了
– [Cameraman] It’s gonna fly away.
-呆在那里 朋友
– Stay there, buddy.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
太像外星人了
So alien looking.
噢 我看到你了
Oh, I see you.
它在向我扇翅膀
It’s flopping its wings at me.
他正在看我
He’s looking right at me right now.
对 表明主导权的翅膀
Yep, showing that dominant wing.
看它翅膀上的小点
Look at the little dots on his wings.
就像眼球
Almost look like eyeballs.
这使他 来这儿
And that gives him, come here,
这使他能够抵御捕猎者
that gives him the ability to ward off predators.
另一个它们会使用的防御姿势
Another defensive pose that they will use
你会看到两个小的……
is you see the two little…
来吧 让我把它们放在这儿
Come on, let me get ’em here.
有两个小的黑点在他的爪上
He’s got two little black spots on his arms there.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
而且它们会像这样僵直自己的武器
And they will rigor up their arms like this,
你把脸放在这样的武器前
you put your face in front of those arms.
看这个
Watch this.
啊 啊 噢 啊
Ah, ah, oh yeah, ah.
他在夹我的鼻子
He’s got the pincher on my nose right now.
我是说 我不知道为什么我会让
I mean, I don’t know why I’d want to let myself
我的鼻子被一只螳螂夹痛
get pinched in the nose by a praying mantis,
它看起来似乎在做此刻该做的事
it just seemed like the right thing to do at this moment.
(古典音乐)
(classical music)
就像有一个外星人在我的脸上
It’s like there’s an alien on my face.
兄弟 它的脚上有小的钩子
Man, his little legs have tiny hooks on them
而且我能感受它们插入了我的脸上
and I can feel all that going into the side of my face.
他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
噢 他在那儿
Oh, there he is.
他在我的帽子上或我的耳朵上吗?
Is he on my hat or my ear?
-[摄影师]这是一个弹跳运动
– [Cameraman] It’s a bounce move
我不知道那是什么
saying I don’t know what that is.
-[主持人]像这样吗?
– [Host] Like this?
-[摄影师]对
– [Cameraman] Yeah.
-[主持人]你还能看见他吗?
– [Host] You still see him?
-[摄影师]对 坚持住
– [Cameraman] Yeah, hold on.
让它就在这儿
Hold it right there.
-[主持人]它像在摆瑜伽姿势
– [Host] It’s like a yoga pose right here.
螳螂版瑜伽姿势
Praying mantis yoga pose.
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
-[摄影师]清理它的小钳子
– [Cameraman] Cleaning his little pinchers.
-[主持人]对 他可能-
– [Host] Yeah, he’s probably-
-[摄影师]摸到了脏的植物
– [Cameraman] Touched a dirty plant.
-我都出汗了
– I’m all sweaty.
我们刚拍摄完野生动物保护区
We just got done filming at the wildlife sanctuary.
当然 这没有花费我很长时间
And of course, it doesn’t take me long
去寻找一种新的生物
to find a new creature.
这是他在舔的地方吗?
Is that where he’s licking?
-[摄影师]对
– [Cameraman] Yep.
-[主持人]我应该把他留在那儿吗?
– [Host] Should I leave him there?
-[摄影师]噢 它走了
– [Cameraman] Oh, he’s gone.
-[主持人]噢 噢 他在这儿
– [Host] Oh, oh there he is.
他在那里
He’s up there.
等等 我会再次抓住他的
Hold on, I’ll get him again.
-[摄影师]小心点 Coyote
– [Cameraman] Careful, Coyote.
-这是个危险的小游戏
– It’s a risky little game.
这有一个大家伙
It’s a big drop right there.
抓住你了
Got you.
他在这里
There he is.
而且我喜欢他们摆的姿势
And I love how they position their body.
看 他有如此不可思议的平衡感
Look at that, he has such incredible balance.
而且这是一只伏击捕食者
And this is an ambush predator.
他们会在叶子上趴着
And they will lie and wait on a leaf
等待一只毫无戒心的昆虫出现
for an unsuspecting insect to come along,
用前爪触碰猎物并且抓住它
reach out with those front arms and grab hold.
看它前爪上的尖状物
Look at the spikes on those front arms.
我告诉你这很痛 因为它刚刚夹了我的鼻子
I’ll tell ya it hurts, ’cause he just pinched my nose.
但他们会抓住被捕食的猎物
But they will grab onto their prey,
抓住它 粉碎它 然后开始吃它
hold it, crush it, and then begin to eat it.
噢!
Oh!
[摄影师]它现在在Marty的手上
– [Cameraman] It’s on Marty’s hand now.
-啊!
– Ah!
-不 不要带走我的鼻子
– No, don’t take my nose.
-[摄影师]他很酷
– [Cameraman] He’s so cool.
他很友好
He’s friendly.
-[Coyote]他很友好
– [Coyote] He’s very friendly.
-[摄影师]他是我见过
– [Cameraman] He’s the most friendly
最友好的螳螂
praying mantis I’ve ever seen.
-怎么了 兄弟?
– What’s up, buddy?
-好吧 怎么样?
– Well, how ’bout that?
回到屋子里
Coming back to the room,
为使人放松的假期做准备
getting ready for a relaxing siesta,
那么我们会遇到谁呢?
and who do we come across?
螳螂
The praying mantis.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson.
始终勇敢
Be brave,
保持野性
stay wild,
我们下个地点再见
we’ll see you on the next location.
-[画外音]你喜欢螳螂吗?
– [Voiceover] Do you like praying mantises?
如果是 一定要回去
If so, make sure to go back
看我与叶螳螂的对决
and watch my encounter with the leaf mantis.
而且不要忘记
And don’t forget,
在破碎季节上
subscribe to join me and the crew
订阅我和我的伙伴
on this season of Breaking Trail.
-哇!
– Ow!
噢 他咬我
Oh, he’s biting me.

Look at that.
(火的劈啪声)
(fire crackling)
(嚎叫声)
(howling)
(鸟鸣声)
(birds chirping)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi4bZcRtsk0

相关推荐