ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Malcolm Gladwell:如何反败为胜? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Malcolm Gladwell:如何反败为胜?

Malcolm Gladwell: How Underdogs Can Succeed | Inc. Magazine

《创意实验室》
Idea Lab
您还写道:
You also write that
“劣势策略很难 或者说至少比优势策略难”
“Underdog strategies are hard or at least harder than giant strategies.”
您能解释一下吗?
Can you explain that a little bit?
可以 我认为
Yeah, I mean that
作为劣势者
the choice you have, as an underdog, is
如果你选择奋斗
if you’re going to choose to fight,
为胜利而奋斗
and choose to would fight to win,
你可以采取的策略很多
there are a series of strategies available to you.
但它们都比劣势策略
But they are all more costly
成本更高
than the strategies available to the favorite.
我举个例子
So I give the example.
有这么个故事
I have a chapter about it.
一个软件大亨 印度人 他在硅谷
And a software mogul, in Silicon Valley, an Indian guy
在他12岁女儿
who coaches his daughter’s,
所在的篮球队当教练
twelve-year-old daughter’s basketball team.
他们
And they are
并非天赋异禀
without talent they are
但他对队员们很有信心
by his own, by his own admission.
他们不知道如何
This was like they didn’t know how to,
几乎不知道如何打比赛
barely know how to play the game.
结果一路打到全国锦标赛
It takes them all the way to the national championships.
他的方法是
He does it by
告诉队员们在赛场上
he instructs them they’re going to play the full-court press
时刻实行“全场紧逼”战术
every minute of every game,
全面防守
and defend every inch of the court, right.
实际上这是个十分有效的策略
Now that’s actually a very effective strategy,
尤其对于青少年级篮球队
particularly in age-class basketball.
倘若势处下风
If you’re the underdog,
取得胜利的唯一可能
it’s your only chance of winning is
就是严防死守
to play a really aggressive defense.
然而这需要
It requires however,
团队中的每个人
that everyone in your team
全力以赴
expend maximum effort.
分秒必争 不容懈怠
Every minute of the game, you cannot loaf.
就好像
For an instant,
你必须斗志昂扬
you have to be in really good shape,
不遗余力
and you have to run yourself ragged,
永不言弃
and you cannot let up.
大多数人不愿意采用这种策略
Most people will not play that way,
因为极其困难
because it’s too difficult.
如果我说:
If I say to you,
“这场比赛不用精心策划什么
“We’re not going to be doing these…these elegantly designed plays,
别妄想完美投球
and shooting gorgeous baskets,
也不用传球
and passing the ball.
我们只做这个(干扰对手)
We’re just going to be doing this,
一直到比赛结束
for the entire game.
你会精疲力竭的”
and you’re going to be exhausted at the end.”
然后很多小孩会说:
And most kids would say,
“这不是我当初参赛的原因”
“That’s not why I signed up.”
所以这是一个
So it’s like that’s a kind of
典型例子
classic illustration (of)
证明努力
that effort
努力就是出路
effort is the route,
是劣势者的出路之一:
one of the routes available to the underdog:
“即使我不比你有资本
“I can outwork you even if
但我可以加倍努力
I may not be able to outspend you,
比你更努力”
but I can outwork you well.”
加倍努力是高难度任务
Outworking is a tall order.
做起来不容易
It’s not easy to do.
每个在起步阶段的公司都明白这点
You know, that’s is anyone who has worked in a startup knows.
这是难以攻克的难题之一
That’s this one of the stressful parts of it.
但凡成功的新公司都毫无例外
But successful startups,
虽然我也没有看过具体数据
I’ve never seen any actual data on this,
但我们推断一下就知道
but do we think the people working for
成功的新公司的员工
successful startups work longer hours than
工时比世界500强的长吗?
people who work for Fortune 500 companies?
我想是的
My guess is yes.
这些例子十分适用于
These lessons are so applicable to
企业家和创业者
to business owners and to entrepreneurs.
我想知道为何您不谈谈
I wonder why didn’t you look to
书里的例子?
include any of those examples in the book.
我讲过创新者
Well, I talk about, I mean I talk about innovators,
还提到过
and I talk…
我们的同行
I have moments when I talk about any of our com brother.
我说过这点
I talk about this side.
但是呢
But um,
怎么说
I don’t know.
选择讲什么样的故事
I mean you choose whatever story is.
我信手拈来
I could easily have.
但情况不同 故事便不一
I just got caught up in different things, you know.
所以即使没举书中的例子
I don’t think it matters, you know, the thing about
我觉得我的商务观众
particularly the business audience which
也能从其它例子中学习
has been an audience that I have.
我的作品
My books have been
在世界各地传播
well read in our world.
我觉得不可思议
And I said no.
世界各地的人都成了我的读者
They’re part of my audience very well.
我认为
I don’t think they…
要想从例子中寻找意义
In order to draw meaning from an example,
例子不必拘于自己所处的环境
it doesn’t have to be from their precise world.
我想起了一件
I mean, I think about what’s one of the
商业领域的趣事
one of the fascinating things that happened in the business world.
在过去的20年间
Over the last twenty years is the
知识复合度愈来愈高
increasing level of intellectual sophistication,
人们为了寻求创意与灵感
the willingness to look everywhere,
汲取各类知识的意愿也愈发强烈
for ideas and for inspiration.
如今
Not just, I mean, these days
如果你了解企业经理
if you meet a business executive,
就知道他们与社会学家一样
they’ll know as much about social psychology as
懂得相当多的社会心理学知识
social psychologists. I mean,
他们通过阅读有关神经系统科学的书籍
they’ll be reading books on neuroscience
来了解如何与客户沟通
to get clues about how to talk to their customers.
这在30年前不会发生
I mean this is not true thirty years ago.
所以我觉得无论例子源于何处
So I don’t think people…I don’t think it matters.
真理所在 人们自能洞见
I think people will take insight wherever it comes.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

以弱胜强的内在逻辑是什么?

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

Seline

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl3c45mdmiY

相关推荐