ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

波兰 马尔堡城堡一日游 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

波兰 马尔堡城堡一日游

Malbork Castle Tour in Poland | Visiting the Largest Castle in the World by Land Area

好啦 各位 我们回到火车站 开始新的一日游
Alright guys, so we are back at the train station for another day trip and today we
今天 我们将朝马尔堡城堡(德语是Marienburg)出发
are heading to Malbork (Marienburg) to visit this is the largest castle by land area in
它是欧洲陆地面积最广的城堡
Europe.
不 是世界上占地面积最广的城堡
No, in the world.
哎呀 是世界呀
Oh, in the world.

Wow.
它是世界上最大的城堡
It is the biggest castle in the world.
这将是一次今人印象深刻的旅行 并且肯定会很有趣
It is going to be impressive and yeah it should be a really fun day trip.
我们刚买了票 现在在等着车进站
We just bought our tickets and now we are waiting for the train to pull into the platform.
走喽
Let’s do this.
马尔堡城堡建于13世纪
Malbork Castle (zamek w Malborku – Ordensburg Marienburg) dates back to the 13th century,
它是由砖块建构的中世纪哥特风格城堡
and it is a medieval brick castle constructed in the Gothic style.
它最初是由条顿骑士兵团建造的 兵团由德国罗马天主教十字军组成
It was originally built by the Teutonic Knights, a German Roman Catholic religious order of
随着骑士数量增多 兵团的规模扩大了几倍
crusaders, and expanded a few times as the number of knights grew.
城堡占地143 591平方米
The Castle has an area of 143,591 square meters, making it the biggest in the world by land
是世界上占地面积最大的城堡
area.
好吧 我们已经成功抵达了马尔堡(Marienburg)现在我们正在去城堡的路上
Alright, so we have made it to Malbork (Marienburg) and now we’re on our way to the castle.
我们最后乘坐城际列车 这样会快一些
We ended up taking the Inter City train which is a little bit faster.
只要30分钟就能到那了
It got us there in 30 minutes.
不过就是有点儿贵
It is a little bit more expensive.
我们每人花了55兹罗提(大概100元人民币)但坐它马上可以出发
We paid 55 złoty per person but that was the next one that was leaving otherwise we
要不然我们还得等一个半小时
would have had to wait for like an hour and a half.
必须记住这个 但我想我们回来时还是坐便宜点的火车
So something to keep in mind but I think we are taking the cheaper train on the way back
那只要花11兹罗提(人民币大概20元)
and that is only 11 złoty.
不管怎样 这些信息就够了
But anyway that is enough information.
现在 让我们出发去城堡
Now let’s make our way over to the castle.
好吧 我们刚刚拿到门票
Alright, so we just got our tickets.
门票39.50兹罗提一张 现在看这个城堡不已经很大了吗?
It was 39.50 zł each and doesn’t it already look massive this castle?
就像走到路口一样
Like just walking to the entrance.
它看起来很赞
It is like woah.
是的 我记得在网上看过了 按照音频指导
Yeah, I think I remember reading online that like to do the audio guide or to properly
或者说游尽这座城堡能花上多达3个小时
explore it it can take up to 3 hours.
是的
Yeah.
所以 它很大
So it is massive.

Woah!
我很高兴我们有很多时间 因为我们要下午四点才回来
I’m glad we gave ourselves a lot of time because we’re not going back until about 4pm so we
所以我们有五个或者五个半小时的时间
have like 5 or 5 and a half hours.
但那也包括吃午饭的时间
But that also includes lunch.
那包括了午饭时间 或许我很快就需要吃点了
That includes lunch and maybe I’m going to need some soon.
哈哈
Haha.
但是 让我们先进去吧
But let’s go in.
这是重中之重啊
First things first.
小猫咪
Cat friends.
你好啊 小猫咪
Hello cat friends.
嗨 喵喵
Hi meow meows.
好了 Sam
Alright Sam.
既然我们已经见到了猫咪 我们可以继续朝城堡进发啦
So now that we’ve met the cats we can proceed with the attraction.
是的
Exactly.
它们阻挡了我们前进的脚步 现在我们真的可以享受城堡风光啦
We got that out of the way and now we can actually enjoy the castle.
现在我们也在寻找食物
And we’re also on the lookout for food.
这儿可能有食物
There maybe food in here.
奥 我的天哪
Oh my goodness.
我们很快意识到这城堡真是庞大啊
So we are quickly realizing this castle complex is massive.
四处走走要花费一点时间 我们需要能量来维持体力
It is going to take us a while to walk around and we’re going to need our energy.
我们发现了许多小的室外餐馆 是的 我们要进去吃东西
So we found a whole bunch of like little outdoor restaurants and yeah we’re going to go eat
可能是在那
probably there.
我们发现了一口大锅 里面看起来有德国泡菜 或许还有香肠?
We’ve got a cauldron and in there it looks like sauerkraut and sausage maybe?
我可能对这个感兴趣
I maybe interested in this.
我们刚刚见到了有生以来见过的最酷的人
So we just met the coolest guy ever.
我们随便走走就走到了这个餐馆附近 因为它看起来有些中世纪风格
We randomly walked up to this restaurant because it looked kind of like Medieval.
结果 他们这有这口大锅 里面还有波兰炖肉
They had this big cauldron with Bigos it turns out.
是的
Yeah.
但是无论如何 他们让我们看起来像是在旅行了
But anyways they have us like a tour.
他给我们拍照
He took photos of us.
他录像
He took video.
啊是的 这真的有趣
Um and yeah it was really fun.
这小伙子真心不错
What an awesome guy.
而且食物看起来很赞
And the food looks amazing.
那确实是
That seriously does.
我们有像这样的烤土豆
So we got like these roasted potatoes.
我们还有传统的香肠 波兰熏肠 我想它是的
We got the traditional sausage Kielbasa I think it is.
波兰炖肉看起来有点儿像德国泡菜和一些肉以及胡萝卜混合在一起的
And the Bigos which kind of looks like sauerkraut with like bits of meat and some carrot.
我想它是波兰炖肉吧
I think it is Bigos.
Sam想要一些波兰饺子 所以我们就要了一碟
And Sam also wanted Pierogi of course so we got a plate.
这是其中的一部分
This is one portion.
四个大的波兰饺子 很显然里面满满都是菠菜和羊乳酪
Four big ones and apparently it is stuffed with spinach and feta.
上面有点儿洋葱 好的 我要最先吃这个
A little bit of onion on top so yeah I’m just going to start with this first.
直接插进去
Dig right in.
它看起来棒极了
It looks so good.
现在刚刚过十一点
And it is just past eleven.
我想他或许喜欢我们 因为我们在早上十一点的时候
I think maybe he liked us because we were so enthusiastic about food at like eleven
就对食物充满激情
in the morning.
我们现在就像是到了午餐时间
We’re like yeah lunchtime.
我们就是这么屌
And that is how we roll.
要是在观光前我们有机会吃东西的话 我们总是会吃的
It is like if we have an opportunity to eat before we sightsee we always do.
奥我的天啊
Oh my gosh.
好吃吗
Is it good?
这香肠太棒了
The sausage is so good.

Wow.
而且这皮酥脆
And the skin is crispy.
它也很大啊
It is so big too.
它如此地柔软 就像是溶化在嘴里一样
So soft it like melts in your mouth.
它从盘子里溢出来了
It is like overflowing from the plate.
它很大
It is massive.
土豆的调味很完美
And potatoes perfectly seasoned.
奥我的天啊
Like oh my gosh.
事实上我应该试试波兰炖肉
I should be trying the Bigos actually.
尝点波兰炖肉吧
Try some Bigos.
让我们看看
Let’s see.
好的
Yeah.
所以是一次胜利的午餐啦?
So a winning early lunch?
这太棒了
It is so good.
这也没有很贵
It wasn’t that expensive.
我是说我们吃的所有东西加上饮料一共53兹罗提
I mean we got all of this and a drink for 53 złoty which is less than what we paid
比我们乘坐的到这的火车还要便宜
for the train to get here.
是的
Right.
我的意思是 这食物很多并且是在景区
I mean this is a lot of food and it is in a touristy place.
但是真的值得这个价
But seriously worth it.
这太好了
This is wonderful.
你吃香肠 那我做小白鼠吃波兰饺子
While you tried this so then means I will be the guinea pig for the pierogi.
让我们把它切开吧
So let’s dissect it.
奥 我能看出来 它们很厚实很好吃
Oh these are nice and thick I can tell.
奥 哇
Oh wow.
呀呀呀
Yayaya.
你有刀的
You do have a knife.
一把叉子刀
A fork knife.
穴居人风格
Caveman style.

Oh.
奥 哎呀
Oh, whoops.
哇 那看起来很棒
Wow, that looks good.

Mmmmm.

Wow.
饺子很美味
Those are really nice pierogies.
是吗
Yeah?

Mmm.
我们真的选了一个吃午餐的好地点
We picked a great spot for lunch seriously.
是吗?
Yeah?
我们感觉吃得很好
Alright so we are feeling very well fed.
那个怎么样 Sam
How was that Sam?
那棒极了
That was awesome.
既然我已经吃了东西 我准备好去探索城堡了
I’m so ready to explore now that I’ve had food.
是的 现在我们可以看看这座城堡了
Yes now we can see the castle.
走吧
Let’s go.
一旦你进入了城堡
So once you’re inside the castle.
进入了主院 事实上这里有许多小店
Inside the main courtyard there are actually lots of little shops.
所以我们将去参观纪念品店和糖果店
So we’re seeing souvenir shops, candy manufactures.
这有一个琥珀走廊
There is an amber gallery.
在这里你可以尝试不同的餐馆
Different restaurants you can eat at.
所以是的 在这城堡里你可以体验很多 现在
So yeah, there is like quite a bit you can experience inside the castle and right now
我们就要爬一些台阶进城堡
we’re just climbing some stairs to go inside.
看看我们能有什么发现
We’ll see what we find.
当你在马尔堡城堡(波兰语zamekw Malborku德语Marienburg)
While you’re in Malbork Castle (zamek w Malborku – Ordensburg Marienburg), you can
你能参观城堡博物馆 它收藏有超过40000件的工艺品
visit the Castle Museum, which is home to 40,000 plus artefacts.
你能看到宗教雕塑 老式武器和军需设备 硬币收藏
You can see religious sculptures, old weapons and military equipment, coin collections,
琥珀商品 风景和肖像画 以及其它各种东西
amber wares, landscape and portrait paintings, and a whole lot more.
城堡中我们最喜欢的景点之一就是南露台 玫瑰花园
One of our favourite spots in the castle was the Southern Terrace, complete with a rose
和用来躺卧的太阳椅与平台相得益彰
garden and sun chairs for lounging around.
Sam和我都认为到睡午觉的时间了
I think Sam and I both agree it is time for siesta.
是的
Yep.
所以我们找到了一块在树阴影下的 不错的小草地
So we found a nice little patch of grass under a tree in the shade.
是的
Yeah.
我们需要休息一下
And yeah we need a break.
我感觉累了
I’m feeling tired.
这个城堡很大
Like the castle is massive.
我感觉我们已经走了好几个小时了 还有很多要看的
I feel like we’ve been walking around for hours and there is still more left to see.
我们刚从需要付费的地方出来
Like we just exited the part that you have to pay.
是的
Yep.
但你实际上可以免费参观城堡余下的部分
But you can actually visit the rest of the castle grounds for free.
那是免费开放的
It is like open admission.
有很多要做的事 有能吃东西的地方 有要买的东西
There is a lot of things to do, there is places to eat, there are things to buy.
因此我们仍然有很多要做的 但现在我们就要小睡一会
So we’ve still got a lot to do but we are going to take a nap right now.
先休息
Rest first.
做你的事
Do your thing.
做你现在想做的事
Do what you wanna do now.
我想现在我们可以正式地说我们已经走遍了整座城堡
So I think we can officially say that we’ve walked the whole castle.
我们看了里面并且我想我们到这点已经绕了一圈
We’ve seen the inside and I think we’ve done a full loop at this point.
是的 这是我们能到的最远的地方
Yeah, as far as we can go.
我们知道这点 因为如果你转身 那儿有个门
And we know that because if you turn around there is a gate.
它在哪
Where is it?
你能看到那个大门吗
Can you see the gate?
那就是我们能到的最远的地方了
That is as far as we can go.
那就是我们能到的最远的地方了 但你知道吗
That is as far as we can go but you know what?
距离吃完午饭已经好一会了
It has been a while since lunch.
我想我能喝点茶 吃点蛋糕
I think I could have some tea and cake.
当然你可以
Of course you could.
希望我们能找到蛋糕 走吧
If we can find cake.Let’s go.
这有一座不错的木桥 你能在城堡后面直接走上去
So there is this cool wooden bridge that you can take directly behind the castle and that
通过它就能过河
will bring you across the river.
在另一边 你可以坐船进行大约40分钟的观光游玩
On this other side you can catch a riverboat tours for about 40 minutes and then they also
并且那儿有许多咖啡店 所以实际上我们要走下去看能不能找到一些蛋糕
have a few cafes so we’re actually going to walk down and see if we can find me some cake.
菜单上没有蛋糕
No cakes on the menu.
没有任何甜点 显然只有开胃菜 所以我们要继续寻找
Nothing sweet apparently it is only savory so we’re going to keep looking.
然后呢
And?
第二件事是希望能吃到蛋糕 有冰淇淋更好
Take two hoping for cakes maybe even ice cream.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们现在要向马尔堡城堡说再见啦
So we are now saying goodbye to Malbork Castle (zamek w Malborku – Ordensburg Marienburg)
(城堡)在我身后
behind me.
我们已经决定朝城镇出发 去吃点什么
We’ve decided to head into town for a little bite.
到目前为止 旅行很有趣
And yeah, it has been fun so far.
第三件事
Take three.
第三件事
Take three.
希望我们找到蛋糕
Hopefully we find cake.
我保证我们会的
I’m sure we will.
那儿肯定有咖啡馆
There has got to be a cafe there.
看一看城镇也是不错的
And yeah it’ll be nice to see a bit of the town as well.
不仅仅是城堡
Not just the castle.
我们被其它一些东西吸引了
We’ve been sidetracked already.
Sam看到一些有趣的东西
Sam saw something of interest.
这就是我看到的
This is my doing.
我看到一个很酷的地方 好像那儿有许多不同种类的啤酒 我想在火车来之前
I saw a cool place that looks like they have a bunch of different beer and I’m thinking
我们还有一些时间可以打发 所以在吃蛋糕之前让我们先喝点啤酒吧
we’ve got time to kill before our train so let’s go have beer before cake.
当我们最后吃到蛋糕 事实上那就是我们做的第四件事了
So it is actually going to be cake take four when we finally get some.
我们找到了一个闲逛和喝啤酒的不错的地方
And we’ve found a very cool place to hang out and have our drinks.
这感觉像是豪华野营
This feels like glamping.
哈哈
Haha.
草地上有非常酷的家具 我感觉我喜欢我们的桌子
We’ve got like furniture like out on the grass which is pretty cool and I feel like our table.
这难道不像那种用来脱水的老式洗衣机吗
Isn’t this like one of those old laundry machines you use to ring out the water?
可能吧
It could be.
可能
It could be.
我想是的
I think so.
他们这还有唱歌的和缝纫的机器 以及其他酷酷的东西
They also have like singer and sewing machines and other cool stuff.
但是无论如何 Sam喝上了啤酒
But anyways Sam got beer.
是的
Yep.
我喝接骨木花苹果汁
And I got apple juice with elderflower.
这听起来真的很酷
Which sounded really cool.
需要帮助吗
Need some help with that?
不用
No.
就是这么回事
You’ve got it.
我能搞定
I can manage.
棒极了
Awesome.

Ooh.
闻起来不错吗
Does that smell nice?
确实不错
It does smell nice.
喝一口
Try it?
我之前喝过接骨木花味的杜松子酒 那真的很不错
My experience with elderflower was like gin flavored elderflower and it was really good.
是在爱丁堡吗
Was that in Edinburgh?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
在爱丁堡的杜松子酒酿造厂
In the gin dens of Edinburgh.

Ooh.
好喝吗
Is that nice?

Mmmmm.
喝到最后 口齿留有香甜
It has got a nice sweetness at the end.
就像花蜜一样
Like floral honey.
花蜜
Floral honey.
是的
Yeah.
如此清爽
So refreshing.
奇特的苹果汁
Fancy apple juice.
我喝本地啤酒了
Alright and I got the local beer.
告诉我们味道怎么样
Tell us about that beer.
你知道这酒的名字吗
Did you get the name?
不 我不知道
No, I didn’t.
我没看
I didn’t look.
你就直接点了
You’re just like give me beer.
我就要了现成的 然后他们给了我一杯金色的
I just got whatever is on tap and they gave me a blonde.
这不错
So this is nice.
不错的生啤酒
Nice draught beer.
冰凉 清爽 并且在我们赶上火车之前
Cold, refreshing and yeah this is just a cool place to chill and kill some time before we
这是一个不错的消暑和打发时间的地方
catch our train.
第四件事
Take four.
我们发现了什么
What have we found?
吃蛋糕是第四件事
Cake take four.
事实上我们找到了一个地方
We’ve actually found a place.
蛋糕和冰淇淋
Cake and ice cream?
我们不会错过这次机会
We’re not missing this opportunity.
我们要进去
We are going in.
一起进去吧
Let’s go.
我们要抓住机会
We’re going to seize the moment.
抓住机会
Seize the moment.
蛋糕
Cake.
抓住吃甜品的机会
Seize the sugar.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
起司蛋糕
Cheesecake.
幸福的人啊
Happy person.
哈哈
Haha.
刚才我就要睡着了 然后在Sam喝啤酒的时候醒来 感觉很烦躁
I was starting to fall asleep and then I woke up all grumpy while Sam was drinking beer
但是现在 我已经有三种不同口味的冰淇淋了
but now I’ve got three different flavors of ice cream.
你拿了什么口味的冰淇淋
What did you get?
这像是香草巧克力的混合口味
It was like a vanilla chocolate mix.
这个是薄荷味的 里面有巧克力片 这个是香草蓝莓味的
Then mint and chocolate chips and this is vanilla with blueberries.
欧啦啦
Oh la lah.
好吃吗
Is it good?
波兰冰淇淋厨师是最棒的
Polish ice cream man it is the best.
太好吃了
It is so good.
好的 到了吃波兰起司蛋糕的时候了
Okay time for the Polish cheesecake.
我想它叫做Sernik(波兰起司蛋糕)
I believe it is called Sernik (Polish cheesecake).
欧吼吼
Oh ho ho.
欧 看起来松软
Oh, it looks decadent.

Mmmmm.
小伙子
Man.
你会很喜欢它的
You’re going to like this a lot.
是吗
Yeah?
这个起司蛋糕
The cheesecake part.
喜欢
Like.
有点噎住了
Struggling here.
吃了一大口
That was a big bite.
它非常松软
It is very decadent.
味道非常浓郁
It is very rich.
并且起司蛋糕的奶油干酪的部分真的很厚
And the cheesecake part like cream cheese part is like really really thick.

So ooh.
这东西不错
It is good stuff.
在回格丹斯克之前 这是个不错的结束今天旅程的方式
This is like a really nice way to finish off the day before heading back to Gdansk.
这确实是
It really is.
好吧 我们回到火车站了 声音好大
Well, we are back at the station. It is so loud.
不管怎样 我们赶上回格丹斯克的火车了
Anyways, we’re catching the train back to Gdansk.
今天的参观城堡之旅很棒
We had a really fun day visiting the castle.
城堡很大 所以你真的需要一整天才能走遍那儿
It was massive. Like seriously you kind of need a full day there.
并且食物很赞 所以你能把它当成一整天的旅行
And the food was great so yeah you can turn it into a full day experience.
我非常推荐你们来
Would highly recommend it.
是的 非常棒
Yeah, it was awesome.
我们走啦
And off we go.Tata

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你想看看世界上最大的城堡吗?和我们一起来吧!还有很多好吃的哟!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

薛定谔的猫、

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Z1EWDhKVE

相关推荐