ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

动物厨师 | 为动物们做一顿大餐 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

动物厨师 | 为动物们做一顿大餐

Making Mammoth Meals with the Zoo Chef

我为疣猪 鸸鹋 狮子 老虎 鬣狗
– I cook for warthogs, emu, lions, tigers, hyenas,
琵鹭 马来熊 火烈鸟 和 长颈鹿 准备食物
spoonbill, sun bear, flamingo and giraffe.
他们真的很挑剔
They can be very picky.
每天早晨 我要准备350磅的食物
Every morning, I am preparing around 350 pounds of food.
我叫史黛西凯尔 我在奥克兰动物园
我的名字是史戴西凯尔,我准备食物
为动物们准备食物
for the animals at the Oakland Zoo.
我就是人们所说的动物园厨师
I’m also known as the zoo chef.
我在太阳升起前就要开始一天的工作了
My day starts off very early, before the sun even comes up.
我需要为动物们采购食材
I’ve gotta get the food for the animals,
毕竟巧妇难为无米之炊嘛
or we have nothing to prepare.
[电台广播] 加州北部有阵雨
– [Radio DJ] Showers across northern California.
去市场的路上就如同暴风雨前的宁静一般
– The calm before the storm of getting to the market.
我今天要采购大约一吨的食材
I need to get about a ton of food today,
我是说真的
literally.
(呼气)
(exhales)
这个农贸市场可以说是非常忙乱
The produce market’s kind of hectic.
你会看到很多叉车来来回回
You’ve got a lot of forklifts running back and forth.
满眼都是卡车
You’ve got trucks everywhere.
这里货物琳琅满目
There’s a lot to choose from.
不得不说 采购这件事真的令人眼花缭乱
I have to stay organized, or this can get very overwhelming.
我要在这个巨大的农贸市场中穿梭
I’ve got a huge market that I’ve gotta go through,
找到那些我需要的食材
I’ve gotta pick out the right produce,
而且我的时间非常有限
so I’ve got a limited amount of time at the market,
因为我还得回到这儿准备配餐
because I have to get back here to prepare the diets.
推开厨房的门 我知道
I open the door to the kitchen, and then I know
我的一天才刚刚开始
my day has truly begun.
(轻歌剧音乐)
(light operatic music)
马来熊 48克苹果
Sun bears, 48 grams apple.
长鼻浣熊 3个全熟水煮蛋 切半
Coatimundi, three hard-boiled eggs cut in half.
狮子 10根肉骨 和520盎司去掉梗的葡萄
Lions, 10 bones and five— Twenty ounces of grapes off the vine—
分成7份 还有2把香蕉
Seven servings— —and two whole bananas
60克蟋蟀 1滴维他命E
60 grams of crickets, one drop vitamin E—
44克香蕉 (史黛西的旁白声音重合在了一起)
44 grams banana (Stacy’s voiceovers overlapping each other).
动物园每天要独立准备
The zoo itself as a whole prepares about
上千种配餐
a thousand diets a day.
这意味着 大到大象
So that’s anywhere from the elephants down
小到南美切叶蚁 以及各种小爬虫
to the leafcutter ants and all the little reptiles
和各种小青蛙
and all the little frogs.
(live版器乐)
(lively instrumental music)
重要的是 我们要保证配餐正确无误
it’s important that we get the diets right
因为动物们可不知道怎么退货
because the animals can’t send the food back.
它们不会告诉我们 喔 我可不喜欢这个
They can’t tell us, oh I don’t like this.
我们不怎么休假
We don’t take days off.
一切周而复始
Everything still has to happen.
每天的所准备的食物
The food get prepared exactly the same way
都是一模一样的
every single day.
我曾经试着告诉动物们 这一餐可是圣诞大餐
I tried telling them it was Christmas once,
但它们并不当回事
they didn’t pay attention.
(live版器乐)
(lively instrumental music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ぺ灬飘然独立

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-65jU3ktA

相关推荐