ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

用底特津的涂鸦碎片做首饰 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

用底特津的涂鸦碎片做首饰

Making Jewelry From Scraps of Detroit Graffiti

底特津密歇根
DetroitMichigan
一个了不起的故事
A GREAT BIG story
与「从垃圾到珠宝」
in partnership with
合作推出
FROM JUNK TO JEWELRY
Rebel Nell是一个社会企业
Rebel Nell is a social enterprise,
坐落在密歇根州底特津
that exist in Detroit Michigan.
我们存在的目的是雇佣、教导并使那些
We exist to employ, educate and empower woman,
无家可归呆在收容所的女人们能够自主生活
who are transition out of homeless shelter living.
我们通过把那些从墙上剥落的涂鸦
And, how we do that is we make jewelry out of graffiti,
变成首饰来实现这个目标
once it crumbles off the walls.
我就住在底特津一个有名收容所的隔壁
I was living in Detroit right next door to a well-known shelter.
我想做点什么来帮助我的邻居
And I felt this, this desire to do something for my neighbors.
要是我们能提供工作以及她们需要的工具会怎样呢
What if we could provide an employment as well as all of the tools they need.
她们就不会再回到收容所了
They don’t end up back in the shelter.
嗯 那我们就做一个能卖出去的产品
So with that, ok, let’s make a product that’s to trade-centric then we could sell.
然后有一天 我刚好出去晨跑
And then one day, I just went for a morning run.
我看见了一小片儿像纸一样的东西
And I saw a small little piece of what looked like paper,
从墙上掉在地上
that had fallen on the ground.
然后我就想 哈 挺酷的 我想知道我能用这个做些什么
Then I thought, ah, that’s kind of cool. I wonder what we could do with this.
装点下历史
Dress the history.
把垃圾变成美丽的东西
Turning trash into something beautiful.
我将它比作我的生活
I compare it to my life.
我一度觉得落在地上的涂鸦就是
At one point I feel like that graffiti that was lying on the ground.
我经历过太多激动人心的时刻了
I’ve been through so many dramatic situations.
是时候做些美丽的东西了
And I’ve grown to something beautiful.
我从来没想过我会去做首饰
Never in million years I thought I will be making jewelry.
在涂鸦从墙上掉下来之后
After the graffiti has fallen off the wall.
需要有个识别颜色的过程
There has to be process to review all the different colors.
我们切出不同的大小和形状 或者无论什么我们想要的
We cut out different shapes and sizes, or whatever sticks to us.
因为我有创新能力
Because of my creative ability,
许多人都随身携带着我的城市的小小碎片
a lot of people are carrying around a small piece of my city.
我认为Rebel Nell的影响始于个人
I think Rebel Nell’s impact starts with the individual,
鼓励她们再次相信自己
encouraging them to believe themselves again.
我们确实在给予女人这样的工作
We actually graduate woman to jobs,
更贴切于她们的梦想 她们的视角 她们的生涯目标
that are more lined with their dreams, their visions, their career goals.
这就是真正激励我行动的事
That’s really what inspired me to do it.
这些女人都是我的邻居
And these woman are my neighbors.
你知道 我相信水涨船高
You know I believe that, you know rising tide rises all boats.
人的境况
Human Condition
了不起的故事
Great Big Story

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Rebel Nell致力于为收容所的女人提供更高的工作,而她们最近在用涂鸦碎片做首饰,你见过这么新奇的首饰吗?

听录译者

Ideayes

翻译译者

Icecoffee

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL0CNQRq1fg

相关推荐