未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

制作一门TED-Ed课程:创意过程

Making a TED-Ed Lesson: Creative process

The healthy liver cell divides only when it’s stressed.
健康的肝细胞只在受到挤压时才分裂
The healthy hair cell divides frequently.
健康的毛细胞会时常分裂
And the cancer cell divides even more frequently and recklessly.
癌细胞的分裂更为频繁肆意
“The first draft that I saw was, like,
“当我看到初稿时
four days before it was supposed to go online
只剩四天就要被发到网上了
or something like that,
差不多就剩四天吧
and I hadn’t heard, you know I hadn’t heard, so, I was like,
而且我还没听过这个视频 你知道我没听过 所以我就像在说
‘Hey, guys, just wondering if you need me for anything?’
‘嘿 伙伴们 有什么需要帮忙的?’
You know? And so she floods my inbox with emails, being like,
你知道吗 她用邮件塞满了我的收件箱 就像在说
‘Yes, we actually need you for a bunch of stuff!’
‘没错 我们有一堆事儿要你帮忙!’
And it was great. Like, when I first saw it,
做的很棒 就像 我第一次看见它时
I mean, you immediately get the whole natural versus unnatural technique.”
我想说 看到视频你就能知道什么是健康的什么是有害的
“Not good for you?”
“这个对你有害吧?”
“Right, yes, there you go,
“是的 你说对了”
good for you and not good for you.
对你有益对你也有害
Seeing that, actually, was really cool
事实上效果真的很酷
because, I mean, I had no idea.
因为 我的意思是 我之前完全没思路
Writing the script, you have no idea
写脚本 你不知道
what it’s going to turn out like in the end.
最终究竟会呈现出什么样
But you get this, like, intuitive feel of
但是你会有一种直觉
‘Okay, like, yeah, I get why this is a cancer cell,
‘好的 没错 我知道癌细胞为什么是这样了
and I get why this is a healthy cell.’
健康细胞为什么是这样’
And, actually, I showed it to,
并且实际上
I showed an early draft to the professor
我把初稿拿给麻省理工的教授看
with whom I was fact-checking the script
想核实一下自己的脚本是否符合实际
who is a cancer researcher at MIT,
他是那儿的癌症研究员
and he said that it was one of the best visualizations
他说这是他见过的最好的
of cancer cells that he’d ever seen.
癌细胞视觉化脚本之一
So, that was really cool to hear as well.”
所以 能听他这么说确实很酷”
“When you get a script,
“当你拿到脚本后
do you make a storyboard or not?”
要不要做个情节串联图板”
“I guess it depends on the method
“我觉得要看
that we use to produce the piece because, for example,
我们制作视频短片的方式 比如
things that would definitely be character-heavy,
人物多的时候就肯定需要
like ‘Ladder of Inference’,
就像‘推理阶梯’
we worked with a storyboard from beginning to end
我们从头至尾都会用到串联图板
because we were dealing with character animation.
因为我们当时在做角色动画
And something like that is much different
那种东西跟定格动画
than stop-motion, for example.
是很不一样的
But, also, I mean Biljana and I have also worked together
但是 我和比利亚娜已经在一起工作了
for, like, nearly ten years or something absurd
大概有10年的样子
so we don’t need as much of a, you know,
所以我们之间不需要太多的 你懂的
a piece of paper to tell us what to do,
(不需要)一张纸来告诉我们该做什么
whereas, if I were working with someone new,
反之 如果我和陌生人共事
then I would really want to work with a storyboard,
那就真的需要一张串联图板纸了
but we kind of trust each other.”
我们相信彼此”
“So, you, like, finish…
“所以……你们会说完……
…each other’s sentences.”
……彼此想说的话”
“We can try that again.”
“我们可以再试试”
“No, we definitely shouldn’t use that, it’s too cheesy.”
“不 还是算了 这样太俗气了”
“So, there was a part in the video
“视频中还有一段
where we had to represent how the cells reproduce
是呈现细胞繁殖过程
and how chemotherapy affects it.
以及化学疗法的作用方式
And it became quite complicated for me to visualize,
把这部分视觉化对我来说很复杂
so I actually had to ask you
所以我就要去问你
to draw little doodles for me to actually explain that.
让你给我画些草图解释一下
How was that for you?
那时候你感觉如何?
How was that experience?”
那段经历怎样”
“I mean, it was pretty difficult for me to visualize, too,
“我是说 那对我来说也很难
so, it was interesting.
但是却很有趣
Doing the storyboard actually helped me clarify
做串联图板使我头脑中有了清晰的(认识)
in my head, like, how it actually works
细胞是如何运作的
because when you have to explain something
因为当你给别人解释一些东西时
to someone else, with anything, obviously,
(解释)任何事情 很明显
you have to, like, really figure it out yourself.
你自己必须先弄得很明白
And, then, when you have to draw it,
并且 之后当你要画出来时
that requires you to take an extra level
就需要另一个层次的
of abstraction and figure out,
抽象思维能力才能完成
like, okay, like, what are the parts of this drawing
那么 这些画中哪些部分
that are really important?
才是真正重要的呢
What do I have to show clearly,
我应该清楚地展示什么?
and how do I show it?
怎么展示?
And, so, doing that on a legal pad,
后来 我在拍纸簿上画
which is, I think, how I ended up sending it to you guys,
我想就是画完后 用手机拍照
taking a picture of myself on camera,
发给你们的那个
really helped, you know, me understand the crucial,
这样做帮助我理解这里面的奥妙真的很有用
and that’s the crucial part of why chemotherapy actually works.
就是化学疗法真正起作用的那一部分
So, it was a really interesting experience.”
所以真的是很有趣的经历”
“Yeah, we actually started that on a, we had a whiteboard,
“是的 我们开始是在白板上画的
and I was trying to figure out that process.
我想弄懂这个过程
I think we started at the beginning
我记得我们是从
from cell division and multiplying
细胞分裂和增殖开始的
and, you know, chemotherapy working.
然后是化学疗法的作用
But then it became so crazy
但是后来却失了条理
that I had to pull back and start from the end
以至于我不得不绕回去从结尾处开始
and go in a different direction.
从另一个不同的方向开始
So, that became quite a challenge, too, figuring it out.”
所以 弄懂整个过程 也真的是项挑战”
“We ended up using the visual that you gave us on the storyboard,
“我们以你给的串联图板上的图案收尾
which is really cool to have that sort of collaboration
能与您这样的老师
with the educator with whom you’re working.”
有这样的合作 是件很酷的事”
“And I can’t draw, so that should be noted.
“我不会画画 这一点可要说明啊
It was a very rough storyboard.”
那个串联图板也很粗糙”
“It was good enough.”
“已经相当好了”
“Good enough!”
“相当好”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

细胞分裂的过程是怎样的?制作细胞分裂过程视频的人员们又是怎样实现这一过程的?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

海参崴

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M21jHWxdI2w

相关推荐