ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

制作一门TED-Ed课程:概念和设计 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

制作一门TED-Ed课程:概念和设计

Making a TED-Ed Lesson: Concept and design

We all start life as one single cell.
我们的生命都源于一个单细胞
Then that cell divides and we are two cells,
这个细胞一分为二
then four,
二分为四
then eight.
四分为八
Cells form tissues,
细胞构成组织
tissues form organs,
组织构成器官
organs form us.
器官构成了我们
“So, how did you guys decide, like,
给视频配动画时
what style to use when animating this video?”
你们是怎么决定动画风格的呢
“I, originally, when I was reading the script,
我一开始读剧本时
I was thinking a lot about food.”
就联想到了食物
“Were you hungry?”
你当时饿了吗?
“I was hungry probably because I always am.
是饿了 可能因为我总是饿
But, yeah, I was thinking about healthy food
但是 我联想到了健康食品
and thinking of how can I use material,
我琢磨着怎么用材料
how could I actually materialize that cell,
把癌细胞和健康细胞
the cancer cell and the healthy cell.
具现化表达出来
So, I decided to use grain and seeds for healthy cells
然后我决定用粮食和种子表示健康细胞
and, then, for the cancer cells, actually,
而癌细胞
we decided to use candy.
我们决定使用糖果
We did a little short animation before this
之前我们就做过个短动画
when we were using different color jelly beans
用不同颜色的吉利豆软糖
to animate bacteria,
表示细菌
so I thought, ‘Oh, well, we can use that.’
我当时想“啊 对 可以用这个”
But, then, the jelly beans were actually, like,
但用吉利豆软糖摆细胞
a little too big to construct this cell.
有点太大了
And, so, I decided to go with something smaller,
所以我决定换个小一点的
and we found Nerds.
后来就找到了旺卡彩虹糖
Lisa can actually tell you a little more about
可以让丽萨讲讲
how she designed each cell.”
她是怎么设计每个细胞的
“Yeah, when we were, we had a whole collection
我们当时收集了
of seeds and candy Nerds in front of us.
所有的种子和彩虹糖
So, we actually ended up using
最后决定采用荞麦和小扁豆
buckwheat and lentils for the healthy cells.
来组成健康细胞
And then for the candy Nerds,
旺卡彩虹糖
they were really a perfect size.
大小是正好的
We got to play with the colors
我们只用摆好颜色
and switch them around to make those cells
然后调整它们的位置
look a little more alive like they were constantly changing.
让细胞不断变化 看上去更有活性
So, it really had a more erratic look
所以相比颜色自然
than the seeds, which were natural colors,
相对稳定的种子细胞
but that would also stay consistent throughout.”
糖果细胞看上去更活跃
“Are these actually?”
这些就是……?
“Those are the actual things.
这些就是当时用的糖果
So, those, as you see, probably, like, come in
可以看到 这些糖的颜色原本是
pink, orange, yellow, green, all these colors.
粉的 橘黄的 黄的 绿的等等
So, I wanted to create the image of a cancer cell
我希望癌细胞的样子
as something that is bad.
看上去更“有害”
So, we actually shot these things as they are
所以我们照原样拍摄后
and then changed the hue in the computer
在电脑上调了色
so they appear more neon blue and toxic in a way.”
使颜色更偏霓虹蓝 某种程度上更“致命”
“And it wasn’t just food, right?
你们不止用了食物 对吗
There were also other materials that you guys used?”
还用了其它材质?
“Right.”
对的
“There was, so there was a part in the video
视频中有一部分
that talked about tissue and organs
讲到组织和器官
and I stayed within that same idea
我延续了之前的构思
and thought like, ‘Which natural material I can use
琢磨着“哪种自然材质
to construct these objects?’
适合用来构建这个对象”
And then I think for the tissue,
关于组织
we used something that was like a lacy pattern,
我想到了使用蕾丝图案
and then for the rest of it,
而其他部分
it was mostly knitted yarn
大多都是纱线编织
or crocheted yarn.
和针织图案
So, those were the materials.
这些材料
So, we will see in the human body,
都是用做身体部分的
because we do not really have the skills or the time
因为我们没有能力和时间
to actually crochet these things,
去真的编织出这些器官
our artist, Celeste, actually crocheted her organs
所以是我们的美工瑟莱斯特用Photoshop
in Photoshop.
“编织”出来的
So, we would take these patterns from some stock
我们从在线图库上
that we found online,
下载这些图案
and she did step-by-step
然后她一步步地
and she actually, like, made it into the shape of an organ.
将图案拼接成器官的形状
So, those were the materials we used.”
材料的选用就是这些了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

素材的选用

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

null;

审核员

审核团1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8xJs2Yjf8I

相关推荐