未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

Welcoming a Visitor to your company

Making a Conversation: Welcoming a Visitor to your company

[音乐]
[Music]
这是Maria在QPG公司(工作的)第一天
It’s Maria’s first day at QPG.
她在等她的经理――Paul
She is waiting for her manager–Paul.
-你好 Maria-你好 Monika
–Hi, Maria.–Hello again, Monica.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Can I help you with something?
噢 没事 谢谢 还不错
Oh, no thanks. It’s fine.
我在等Paul
I’m waiting for Paul.
我的就职仪式早就结束了
My induction finished early.
噢噢 好吧
Oh, right.
现在是我的休息时间
Well, it’s my break now.
我可以和你一起(等他)吗?
Can I join you?
是的 当然可以 先坐下吧
Yes, of course. Take a seat.
实际上我想去拿杯咖啡
Actually, I want to get a coffee.
需要我帮你拿什么吗?
Can I get you something?
呃呃…
Um…
好的
OK.
是的 请帮我拿杯拿铁
Yeah, I’ll have a latte please.
为什么不一起去呢?
Why don’t you come with me?
我会告诉你在哪里拿
I’ll show you where to get it.
[放杯子声]
Put the cup sound.
你在这工作多久了?
So how long have you work here?
到现在(将近)一年了
Nearly a year now.
这是个很不错的公司
It’s a good company.
同事们普遍都很友好
Nice people generally.
你了解这里的大多数人吗?
Do you know most of the people here then?
我在接待处工作 因此我看见许多人来来往往
Well, I’m the receptionist. So I see them coming and going everyday.
我不认识所有人 但是我认得大部分
I don’t know all of them, but I know most of their faces.
有多少人在这儿工作?
How many people work here?
哦 我也不确定
Oh, I’m not sure.
有很多 我也不清楚
Lots. I don’t know.
不过人事部门或许知道
The HR department will know.
哦 你就在人事部工作
Oh, you are in the HR’s department!
我应该问你这个问题
I should ask you that question.
哦 实际上是(人事)培训部
Well, the training department really.
并且这只是我(工作的)第一天
And it is only my first day.
我知道 我开玩笑的
I know. I’m joking.
所以你认为怎么样呢?
So what do you think of it anyway?
哦 非常好
Well, it seems very nice.
咖啡不错
Good coffee.
是的 我们都挺喜欢它
Yes, we like it.
所以你之前的工作是什么?
So what did you do before?
我在一个会计公司的人力资源部工作。
I worked in the HR department of an accountancy company.
哪家公司?
Which one?
一个小公司
Oh, a small one.
那家公司叫Runnels and Waters
It’s called Runnels and Waters.
哦不 我也在那家公司工作过
No, I worked for them,too.
大约(是在)三年前
About three years ago.
哇哦 真巧
Wow, what an coincidence.
好可怜
Poor you.
我知道
I know.
那不是一家好公司
It wasn’t a good oganization.
我现在明白你为什么来这(工作)了
I understand why you came here now.
哈哈哈……
Ha ha ha…
这个笑话很棒 对吧?
Was there a good joke?
哦 你好 Paul
Oh hi, Paul.
好了 我该离开了
Right, I’ll leave you to it.
很高兴和你再次交流
Nice talking to you again.
是的 你也同样 拜拜
Yes, you too. Bye.
对不起 我迟到了 你的就职仪式怎么样?
Sorry, I’m late. How was your induction?
哦 还不错 谢谢
Oh, fine thanks.
好了 把你大衣挂起来后带你参观一下(我们公司) 怎样?
Good, well. How about we hang up your coat and I’ll show you around?
太棒了!
Great.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎样欢迎新同事呢?怎样与新同事交流呢?来看看吧!

听录译者

翻译译者

。。

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqNCWJjJIvU

相关推荐