ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在日本做野外便当 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在日本做野外便当

Making a Bento Picnic Lunch in Japan

各国的观众们大家好 我来自日本 这是……
Hello world, where I’m from in Japan, this is what a…
啊啊啊 我说错了
Ahh, I said it wrong.
各国的观众们大家好 我来自日本 我展示的是日本的野餐是怎样的
Hello world, where I’m from in Japan, this is what a picnic is like.
我应该介绍一下我的表姐…… 这是我的表姐 她的名字是……
Should I say cousin… she’s my cousin, her name is…
这是我的表姐 Shoko
And this is my cousin Shoko.
好的 一个 三个
Yay, one, three.
当你开始做某事的时候 你可以说“hajimemasho”
When you start something, you can say “hajimemasho”
做煎蛋
Making tamagoyaki (fried eggs)
我做这个
I’m making this.
你要做几个
How many are you making?
打算做10个
I’ll make 10 for now.
我知道还有一种方法
And I know this is the other way.
错的方法?
The wrong way?
好诶
Yeah!
我切点东西
I’m cutting the thing.
东西?什么东西?
The thing? What thing?
蔬菜
The vegetables.
哦!
Oh!
-这将会在电视上播出吗-应该会
– Is this going to be on TV? – I think so.
Shin 你以前做过多少个煎蛋
Shin, how many tamagoyaki’s have you think you’ve made before?
十个
10.
看 这些伙计们正在拍摄呢
See, those guys are filming right there.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
做好了
Done.
打破
Strike!
哦 这个味道闻起来很棒
Oh, this kind of smells good.
(小孩子之间嬉闹)
(indecipherable talking)
一个兔子!
A rabbit!
啊 谢谢我不吃
Ok, thanks.
额 你自己吃了啊!
Ah, you ate it!
—你在做什么呢?—肉丸
– What are you making? – Meatballs
做肉丸么 你不是真的在做 你只是把它们从包装里倒出来
Meatballs. You’re not really making it, you’re just pouring out a packet.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, that’s true.
你只需要把它们放到碗里 然后微波炉加热 接着就……完成了
You just put it in this thing, the microwave oven, and then… done.
—真简单啊—是的!
– So simple. – Yeah!
我觉得Shin的工作比你的难诶 (笑)
I think Shin’s job was harder than yours. (laughing)
我会把这个用在鸡蛋上
I will use this on the egg.
如果你撕坏一张纸 可是你需要用到它 你可以说“shouganai”
If you rip a paper and you needed to use it, you say “shouganai”
噢不要啊……
Oh no…
噢不!
Oh no!
—看看这个—噢 那个不是太好啊
– Look at this. – Oh, that’s not good.
—看啊 看看这个—噢这个失败了!
– See, look at this. – Oh it’ fallen!
没有耳朵……
No ears..
这个不是太好因为没有 额……
It’s not good because there’s no, umm…
耳朵而且有地方都破了
ears and then it got kind of broken.
因为这个所以妈妈要准备再多买点了
And then so mummy’s just going to buy one more.
更多的奶酪?
More cheese?
更多的奶酪和鸡蛋
More cheese and egg.
噢不!这又是一个没有耳朵的……
Oh no! This one won’t have an ear…
好多了 对吧?我这样做就没人看得出来了
Good enough, right? No one knows if I do this.
—是的 —好了 我完成了
– Yeah. – Ok, I’m done.
不用担心 这个很不错
Don’t worry, it’s fine.
如果Shin在马路中间 你要说“abunai”(危险)
If Shin was in the middle of the road, you’d say “abunai”.
—小香肠 —小香肠?
– Wieners. – Wieners?
章鱼小香肠
Octopus wieners.
章鱼
Octopus.
阿 小心点 小心点
Ah, be careful, be careful.
小心 小心 看 像这样切
Careful, careful. Here, cut like this.
像这样做 噢噢……但是它不是应该像……
Do it like this. Ohhh… but it shouldn’t be…
很危险啊 是的
Dangerous. Yeah.
五 六 七……七个触手
5, 6, 7… 7 tentacles.
那应该要八条腿啊 这可是章鱼
There’s supposed to be 8, it’s an octopus.
是啊
Yeah.
它丢了条腿 天哪!
It lost a leg, oh no!
我把它切下来……应该没问题吧
I cut it off… it should be fine.
“Shuizuka”意思是你很安静
“Shizuka” means you’re quiet
这是我看过的最安静的料理过程了(笑)
This is the quietest cooking I’ve ever seen. (laughing)
这个好危险
This is dangerous.
打三个蛋……
Crack about 3 eggs…
—掉了点蛋壳进去—没关系
– I dropped a shell in. – That’s fine.
“Macgigatta”意为你犯了个错误
“Machigatta” means you made a mistake
阿……我找到了 我夹住它了
Ahh… I found it, I got it.
你看起来像小新
You’re like Shin-chan.
像小新 (哈哈大笑)
Like shin. (laughing)
—你能干什么 你告诉我你能干啥?—你能干什么?
– What can you do, what can you do? – What can you do?
你完成了这个之后 我们就能打包了?
When you finish that, we pack it?
等到我完成了 是的
When I finish this, yes.
看看谁在你后面Aiko
Look who’s behind you Aiko.
小新啊……(大笑)
Shin-chan… (laughing)
一切都可以了 去做你想做的事情吧
Anything is fine. Do whatever you like.
我真的不太会剥皮
I am not really good at peeling.
那就不要剥了
Then leave the peels on.
她做的是什么样式的鸡蛋啊?我不是……
What kind of egg is she making? I don’t…
噢 这个就像炒蛋
Oh, it’s like scrambled egg.
啊 炒蛋
Ah, scrambled eggs.
噢 不 我不是在做炒蛋
Ah, no, I’m NOT making scrambled eggs.
—它看着像摊鸡蛋—是啊 看着很像
– It looks like scrambled eggs. – Yeah, it looks like them.
这个变化了很多的!
It’s moving a lot!
当你无法做一件事时 你可以说“dekinai”
When you can’t do stuff, you say “dekinai”.
这个 从底部切?什么方法?
This, from the bottom? Which way?
你想去切……噢噢噢噢 最好不要……给我几秒钟
You want to cut… Ahhhh, probably not… give me a sec OK.
我不是很会 我切的不好
I’m not good. I can’t do it well.
请小心啊
Just be careful please
现在你能做剩余的工作了我觉得
And you can do the rest I think.
噢不 不要 等下
Oh no, not good. Wait.
都还可以吧?
Is everything OK?
阿……我不是太好
Ahh… I’m not OK.
这个很危险 我们要小心
あぶねえこれ。We have to be careful.
—漂亮—厉害
– Nice. – Nice.
你让我很紧张啊
You make me so nervous.
啊啊啊啊……(紧张)
Ahhh… (wincing)
我不太会切东西
I’m not that good at cutting.
当你累了的时候你可以说“tsukareru”
When you’re tired you say “tsukareru”.
啊啊啊啊 我好累
Ahhh, I’m exhausted.
都弄完了?
Everything?
你准备在上面都插上牙签吗?
Are you going to put toothpicks in everything?
啊啊不 我是想 每个菜都插一点
Ahh no, I mean, some for each dish.
啊……
Ahh…
我觉得我应该每种菜上都插上一根
I think I should put one in for each type of dish.
这个弄出了怪异的声音
This makes a really weird sound.
(哈哈哈) 呵呵呵
フフフ。Hehehe.
你就只做水果盒了?
You’re just making a fruit one?
是的
Yeah.
(小声又紧张的大笑)
(mumbling and nervous laughter)
啊额……
Ahh…
我想吃一点
I have extras.
可以啊 每个人都可以吃
It’s OK, everyone can eat it.
每个人都能吃吗?
Everyone can eat them?
我也想吃一个
I want to eat one too.
“Setsumei suru”意思是解释原因
“Setsumei suru” means to explain stuff.
为什么你要用分隔盒呢?
Why are you using dividers?
额……因为……
Hmm.. well…
让它更可爱吗?
To make it look cute?
啊 因为像肉丸等等带作料的菜 酱料会跑到饭里这会毁了饭的
Ah, because like the meatballs, the sauce will go on the rice and ruin it.
是酱料啊 对这个酱料会到处都是所以你把它放进去然后
The sauce, yeah the sauce will go everywhere so you put it inside and
这种香肠是一种嗯 非常油 容易流得到处都是这样我们不是很喜欢
the sausages are kind of, oil, goes and spreads and we don’t like it.
你是怎么知道这些是怎么做的Aiks 像……
How did you know what to make though Aiks, like…
嗯 当提到便当的时候就是一种由蔬菜
Well, when say obento it’s kind of like vegetables,
蔬菜拼盘和小番茄
vegetable stuff and a little tomato
还有肉丸和香肠 章鱼香肠
and meatball and sausage, octopus wiener.
然后这是个饭团的拼盘 饭团是主角……
And it’s kind of onigiri stuff, character bentos…
所以这有五种颜色的食物和
So there’s like 5 colors for like food and
和我……我不记得颜色了 但是嗯……
like I don’t, I forgot the colours, but umm…
一个盒子里有写绿色 红色和一些棕色……还有
one’s like green, red, and some brown… and
有了这些颜色做出的就是好吃的
there’s colours to make good food
然后接着我们用这些颜色来让食物更加漂亮
and then we’re using all the colours so it makes it beautiful
和健康
and it’s healthy.
—盒子里的食物看起来很少啊—是的
– That looks really small though. – Yeah.
真的这么少吗?像你们这样能吃饱吗?
Is it small? Like are you full after you eat this?
—嗯……应该够了 是的—应该够了 哈哈
– Umm… kind of, yeah. – Kind of, haha…
“Junbi suru”意思是准备好干什么了
“Junbi suru” means to get ready for something.
你在干什么Aiks?
Whatchya doing Aiks?
额 铺开些东西(难以听清的讲话)
Ah, putting the thing (indecipherable speech)
你可以开始野餐了!
You can do picnic!
为什么我们在室内野餐啊 这是日本人的习惯吗?
Why are we doing a picnic inside, is this the Japanese way?
不是 只是好玩
Nope, it’s just fun.
这是我们的习惯
It’s our way.
你可以做到的!
You can do it!
如果有一个掉了 这会是个灾难
If I drop this, it’ll be a big mess.
这是给Aiko 然后这个给Shin
This is for Aiko, and this is for Shin…
—终于做好啦~—还没呢
?
Shin 别把这里都打翻了!(咯咯笑)
Shin, don’t break it! (giggling in background)
是这一个吗?
Isn’t this the one?
不 不是 这个跑这里来了
No, no, this goes in here.
Shin–chan 不要那样做 Shin……
Shin-chan, don’t do it. Shin…
谁要坐这里?
Who is gonna sit here?
那个是什么?什么动物?
What is that? What animal?
我们开动吧
Let’s eat well.
—我很讨厌这个—你会爱上吃这些的
– I’m super allergic – You don’t have any allergies.
啊 是只熊
Ah, a bear.
—Shin已经开始吃了—哈哈……
– Shin’s already eating. – Haha…
他忍不住了
He’s already eating.
当你想知道东西怎么样的时候可以说“dou desuka”
You say “dou desuka” when you want to know how something is.
这个饭团真好吃!
The rice ball is tasty!
美味啊!
Yummy!
这个饭团真不错
The rice ball is good.
Shin的煎蛋怎么样?(鸡蛋)
How’s Shin’s tamago (egg)?
呃……
Ahh…
好吃吗?
Is it really good?
是甜的?咸的还是辣的?
Is it a sweet one? Salty? Peppery?
—和屎一样!—哦等等 你在吃东西 对不起
– Poopy! – Oh wait, you’re eating. I’m sorry.
—这个没有任何味道—哈啊啊啊!什么味道也没有?
– It doesn’t have any taste. – Huhhh! There’s no taste?
Shoko!你觉得Shin的煎蛋怎么样?
Shoko! How’s Shin’s eggs?
—呃 还不错—真的吗?
– Ah, it’s good. – Really?
—是的—不会吧?
– Yes. – For real?
—是的 没错 真的好吃—是吗?
– Yes, yes, yes. – Really?
Shin–chan 你自己觉得自己做的怎么样?
Shin-chan, what do you think about your tamago?
—非常的美味!—是吗?
– It’s delicious! – Really?
那么Shoko的饭团怎么样呢 什么味道?
What about Shoko’s onigiri, how is it?
现在揭晓……
Let’s see…
好吃 还是难吃呢?
Tasty, not tasty?
—好吃—真的吗?
– Tasty. – Really?
如果是你做的你可以说“不好吃”
You’re allowed to say “not tasty” if you made it.
这个好难吃
It’s not tasty.
什么!(大笑)不好吃吗?
What! (laughing) Not tasty?
—是的 不好吃—你为什么要这么说?
– Yeah, not tasty. – Why do you say that?
不知道该怎么回答?
悩み?
所以你们经常做便当吗?谁来做?
So do you usually make bentos though? Who makes it?
呃 妈妈做
Um, mummy.
当想表达做得好的时候你可以说“otsukaresamadeshita”
When you say “otsukaresamadeshita” you mean good job.
牛奶布丁 这个是我们的甜点
Milk pudding. Dessert.
“gyunyu pudding”用英语怎么说?
What’s “gyunyu pudding” in English?
—呃……
– Umm…
—牛奶布丁!—牛奶布丁啊
– Milk pudding! – Milk pudding.
牛奶布丁花椰菜(大笑)
Milk pudding broccoli. (laughing)
—来啊 试试看!—我不要
– OK, try it! – No!
—尝一下嘛!—这个吗!
– Try it! – This!
—不是 是这个花菜布丁!Shoko准备尝尝看了 —不要!
– No, the broccoli pudding! Shoko’s going to try. – No!
这吃起来还是像花菜
It just tastes like regular broccoli.
感谢观看 我们下次见 再见!
Thanks for watching, see you next time, bye!
你们那的野餐是什么样的呢?
What are picnics like where you’re from?
好啦 我来啦!
Finally, I’m on!
你们是我见过最安静的孩子了(画外大笑)
You guys are like the quietest kids ever. (laughing in background)
—一直这样?—除了我对吧?
– Always? – Except me?
是的 除了你
Except you, yeah.
感谢你们的观看 我们下次见 拜拜!
Thanks for watching, see you next time, bye!
说再见
Say bye bye.
Shin–chan 从下面滚出来
Shin-chan, come out.
(大笑)
(laughing)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主要介绍了日本的孩子怎么准备野餐的便当的,不得不说日本厨房育儿是真的厉害,还有姐姐长得很漂亮,嗯我承包了

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【MR】Naval

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Cd1LSTDf0

相关推荐