ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

创客教育:触动所有的求学者 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

创客教育:触动所有的求学者

Maker Education: Reaching All Learners

我们所发现的一件事情是创客教育
One of the things that we’ve discovered is that Maker Education
让孩子们得到了鼓励 得到了学习的热情
with kids gets them engaged, gets them passionate about the work,
给他们去追求自己感兴趣的事情的机会
gives them opportunities to pursue things that they’re interested in.
后来 这真的提高了孩子们正在做的工作水平
And as a result, it really raises the level of work that kids are doing,
它开始展现意义了
and it starts to make sense.
学校变的更重要了
School makes sense.
这实际是我在学校的第一年
This is actually my first year at this school.
我认为他们做的是一个非常棒的实验
I thought this would be a great program that they’re doing here,
让你构建自己的体系,而且比其他学校更加开放
letting you build your own stuff, and have more freedom than other schools.
我喜欢这样的学习方式
I feel like I’m learning way more doing this.
当我们告诉学生要去做什么时
When we tell students what to do,
他们都能在学习中达到目标
all they’re learning is to comply with us.
但是他们没有更努力地打造内在积极性
But there’s nothing more powerful to build that sense of intrinsic motivation
这对你们来说很重要
than making something that really matters to you.
而且他们会成为你的模拟指南
And these are your analog pins.
这是我的图片助手
This is my Pitcher Helper.
这里在你右边有7条激光
It has eleven lasers right here on your side,
这7条激光都在这边底部
and seven lasers on the bottom right here.
它们都能准确射到电阻里面
And they both shoot up into some photo resisters right here.
六年级时 我们真的很纠结
The sixth grade, we really struggled.
他去年纠结在科学和数学上的不同
He struggled in science and math a little bit last year.
我总是醒来后 像这样想
Usually, I just wake up, be like, Well,
为什么我想要去学校
why do I want to go to school?
我们都会坐在教室里
All we’re going to do is sit in the class.
Redder老师在教室说 自主学习
Mr. Redder in the Technology Room says, Learn with your hands.
所有的代码也都是我一个人完成的
And I built the entire code by myself.
我很自豪 因为我不相信学到了什么
I’m pretty proud, because I didn’t think I could get anything
从这里
of this caliber done.
这真的给了他很大压力
That really lit a fire under him.
我知道他正在进行 没想到这么快看到结果
I knew he had it in him, I just didn’t think I’d see it so quickly.
哇 它会开阔你的眼界
You know, it’s kind of open your eyes a little bit.
比如还有许多方法去做一件事
Like there are other ways of doing things.
只要对他重要的事 他都会去学习
He’s just learning because he’s doing something that matters to him.
那就是我们深信的
And that’s what we believe in.
提供不同的学习方式
Making provides a different pathway to learning.
我们从孩子使用的方式中了解
And one off the things that we know as we watch our kids make,
他们经常进行很多不同的目标区域
they oftentimes are bringing in all of the different content areas.
但它给了他们学习的内容
But what it’s doing is giving them a context for learning.
是的 它用的时间将更短
Right, it’ll be a little bit shorter.
去年我的女儿为我们重新做了很多工具
I had a girl last year who was redoing some stools for us.
我们测量圆形 她就修剪它们 她在继续
And we were measuring the circles, and as she’s cutting them, she goes,
这是我们在地理课上做的东西
This is the thing we did in geometry!
她的作业很好 在班里获得了A
That she did fine on her homeworks, got an A in the class.
但直到她做出美丽的凳子时
But not until she was making this really beautiful stool did she say;Holy-moly!
这才有意义
This makes sense!
我觉得对我作用最大的是
What I think is probably the most impactful
看到班级里的学生
to me is watching the students who come in in a classroom
那些在学校表现不太好的
who haven’t felt really successful in school.
另外 这些孩子可能阅读不好
All of a sudden, these kids who might struggle with reading,
但他们擅长用自己的手建造东西
but who are really strong at building something with their hands,
他们可以想好三步 然后开始
where they can kind of envision things three steps ahead, they’re starting
将被其他孩子看到 比如 哇
to be looked at by other kids, like, Wow!
我没想到你能完成它
I didn’t know you could do that!
因为他们没有机会展示
Because just they had not had an opportunity necessarily to show
他们拥有的长处
that kind of strength that they had.
我们要做的还有更多
We need to make that a little longer than that.
我们能看到许多孩子建设建筑物
We were able to see some kids that were building aqueducts.
去年这个时候
Well, last year this time, four
四个学生出现了严重的行为问题
of those students were having major behavior problems
在这一学年
about this time of the school year.
因此它显示了合作的力量
So it just shows the power of engagement.
选择的力量
The power of choice.
创客活动让这变成可能
And Maker allows for that.
孩子们做的项目中的选择
The choice in the kinds of projects that kids do is one
是一件重要的事情
of the things that we believe is really critical.
这些孩子应该有机会认真考虑
That kids should have a chance to really think about,
我如何展示我正在学习的东西
How do I want to show what it is that I’m learning here?
我们将在罗马建馆
We’re building a coliseum from Rome.
我真的喜欢建筑结构和手工制品
I really like architectural structures, and hands-on things.
Minecraft是一个用零件搭建东西的游戏
Minecraft is a game that you use blocks to build things.
所以我们将在Minecraft建设罗马竞技场
So we’re building a Roman coliseum in Minecraft.
我们努力去给孩子们工具
What we try to do is to give the kids the tools.
它可以像纸板一样简单 或者像3D打印机一样复杂
And that can be as simple as cardboard, or as sophisticated as 3D printers,
和音乐制作工作室 基本上
and music production studios, and basically say, "Let’s turn people loose
释放潜力去做
and unleash the potential to make."
学校作业带给我的是我控制一切
What I do with my school work, is I rap everything.
我开始为了我的家庭作业创作音乐
I started writing music to my homework assignments,
现在他们说我能通过项目创作音乐
and then now they say I can write my music to projects.
我自己从来没有取得过这种成绩
I would never have a grade by me.
现在在一个双人乐队 为了粉丝提高我的成绩
Get in a couple bands now, Making me so lifting my grades for a couple of fans.
有一种学习方法
There’s one way of learning things is listen
听其他人向你解释
to somebody else explain it to you.
但如果你自己做 进行你的研究和相关信息
But if you do it yourself, look up your own research and everything else,
自主开始
you start getting it by yourself,
它能使你更好的进步和记忆
and it helps you progress and remember it better.
因为我努力工作
Because I’m working hard.
我的压力最后耗尽了
My stress is finally running out.
对于我 它也不是简单的事
And so for me, it’s not about the cardboard or the glue gun.
当孩子们变成学习的主人时
When kids become agents of their own learning,
当他们拥抱自己的学习 拥有自己的未来时
when they embrace their own learning, when they own their future, that,
对于我 正带着他们终身学习
for me, is giving kids a lifetime off learning that will carry them
通过工作 学习经验
through job after job; through learning experience after learning experience
成为劳动力 进入高等教育
into workforce; into post-secondary education;
在家里 在社区
into their homes; into their communities.
这都很重要
It’s all important.
变的多姿多彩
Wrapping these colors.
和他们一起 我同意
Like all of them together.I think so.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

黑夜里的狗

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MDOB5-ocQc

相关推荐